Acceptance

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by OwedbyJM, Jun 4, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    My Queen and I have been playing with chastity on and off for a year. I brought into our relationship. At first she thought I was crazy as hell but went along with it. I tried many trapped ball devices and did not find any that worked. Moved into Chinese full belts, and found one I liked. My Queen started to truly warm up to the idea.
    A little back ground, she is 20 years older than me. I had been over indulging in self pleasure. I always felt bad about that and saw chastity as the only way to stop that. Also, while she greatly enjoys oral and her vibrator, she does not enjoy PIV. She would make cum me as fast as possible to get it over with. She knows that playing with my nipples during PIV gets me off FAST. She had destroyed my stamina using that method. I started to be able to have dry orgasms from the nipple play and a vibrating plug. Sex became her getting oral and me getting the plug with nipple play while locked. We begin to play around a lot more which both enjoyed. I love the feeling of getting her off while serving her then laying between her legs after gently kissing her once she is done. My reward is a nipplegasm and touching afterwards.
    I decided to get the behind barz complete system. I have been locked in it 24/7 for 60 days. The exceptions have been weekly cleanings and massage appts. I am very happy with the belt. Like any device, it took awhile to acclimate to it and get it properly adjusted. Now it’s part of me. I feel odd without it.
    The last time we had “sex” I ask my Queen if she liked the way we going things and If she missed PIV. She said she preferred it to PIV and ask if I was enjoying our sex life. I told her I was good with it all. She if that changes she expects me to let her know. While at times I still think a full orgasm and to be able to get hard and cum would be wonderful. But as long as it been it would over way to soon. I ask if she felt any need to unlock me. With a smile she said no! I have accepted what looks permanent chastity. I have been reprogrammed to this way of life and enjoy it. Maybe after the 90 day mark I may ask to be unlocked for an edge or maybe a ruin. Time will tell. My Dick just seems no longer relevant.

Rectrix, gingers_sub, Bear20 and 9 others like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    Thanks for sharing!

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    Good luck to you both

4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    After 90 days.. i would think that you have forgotten what erection was.. it was long enough to have rewired your brain/nerve system to disable any attempted erection.. and the dick remains flaccid as it is accustomed to for so long… mine was.. it was so tender, docile and soft after the first unlock… and a breath of fresh air..

5. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    Andy88,
    I think you are right. That rewiring is happening at the 60 day mark. My Queen enjoys me orgasming in the belt and encourages it. Frankly, I am enjoying the trip down the rabbit hole and want to see how far it goes. I am at a point where I am starting not miss my penis.

locked_top and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  6. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    Plowing new ground…. Never been locked this long. Can give myself a ruined by playing with nipples. But Have come to painfully understand even with that my needs cannot be met by myself. This journal is a new day every day. Need my Queen!!!

7. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    I am at about the 9 week mark. Starting to feel conflicted. I had it in the back of my mind I would do 3 months before I ask to have a full orgasm. On one hand, I want it so bad. It’s been 9 weeks of not even having an erection and the only touch being deep cleanings. I have NEVER been this long without a full orgasm. What would it feel like? Would it be the mind blowing experience I think it would? Would it be a let down with bad sub drop? I think in terms of piv, it would be over before my Queen got any enjoyment at. Maybe finish the 3 months and ask for an edge or full hand job? We have never done that. Ask to be able to masturate in front of her? Again never done that. On one hand, the idea of been locked until I have a full orgasm in the belt seems so hot…3 more weeks to make my goal!

8. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    Just wait the three weeks. At this point your body is so desperate to cum that it'll happen really fast and suddenly and won't be nearly as fun as you think it. You'll be disappointed. Besides, chastity isn't about what YOU want.

gingers_sub likes this.
  9. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    Then we started this my Queen made it clear I could ask at any time. However, I do know she prefers it this way…

10. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    When I did 90 days, I was so desperate by the last week that if the goal hadn't have been so close, I would have done something, but I made it. However, once we got there, my wife tried to give me a hand job but it just wasn't working, so the next day I pulled one off in the shower but I didn't feel anything, it felt like a ruined O. I didn't know it at the time, but I had COVID so that might have been a factor. So what I'm saying is, there's no telling how your body will react to being chaste for 90 days, you might cum in 20 seconds, or you might not cum at all.

11. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    Thank you for the reply. Nice to hear from someone who has done it! My Queen just made come in the belt! Felt so good!!! After that I remember why I am locked. At this point don’t care if comes off. Amazing how quickly the emotions change…

Chaz69 likes this.
  12. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    If that was a ruined O, which I assume it was, it doesn't stop the count of days between full Os.

13. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    Both of you are right.. after 2 months long of total no erection/ejaculation.. the body will produce less seminal fluid/sperm cells/hormones and instead kick in the mechanism to dispose off redundant buildups.. that could be reason that 1st attempted orgasm could be so partial, ruined and feeling incomplete that seem so lacking in expectation of a great buildup and satisfaction..

Chaz69 likes this.
  14. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    Last night my Queen had me put a large estim plug in and started playing with my nipples. We have used the estim before but I have been the one controlling the power box. Last night she had it. Also, she stayed dressed. She smiled and laughed as the plug did it’s work on me. It was a very intense experience. I think I had multiple orgasms. I was left shaking and needing to be held. I begged her to let the service her which was denied.

When I started this a year ago, I did not think we would take it this far. Her power and control over me keeps growing. My view of sex has changed completely. I enjoy not having to worry about how long I lasted. In fact now I see she was making me get off fast so it would be over. We both are enjoying my chastity.

15. Lali's slave boy

Lali's slave boy Long term member

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Wonderful to read. My wife has same impact upon me. No matter what she does to me.. I still crave for her and lick her feet. Always locked and frustrated...

16. OwedbyJM

Local Time:
    Update- On 7/3 I was told to remove the belt. My Queen gave me a handjob to complete release. 1st time in 3 months!!! To say it was intense was an understatement. Was pleased there was no bad crash after.

When I handed over control of my sex life, I did not see it becoming 24/7. I did not understand how little she liked PIV sex. At one time I fantasized about exactly what I am living now. High end custom full steel belt, 24/7 lock up, and orgasming only in the belt. That’s exactly what I have now. Most of the time I find it very erotic. At times I do miss PIV or even a erection. However, I find myself becoming more submissive and dependent on my Queen. We have got closer because of my chastity. I know she loves the control and seeing me fuck my self on a large plug while serving her orally. I still find chastity to be a mind f$ck. I enjoy it so, but at times long for PIV or even just to play with what was mine.

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice