FUBAR an amazing scene

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lady Jezerae, May 26, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Lady Jezerae

Lady Jezerae Key Holder of lowcountryscott

Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    Last night,
    I locked him in his cage as usual, but we decided to call over a stranger to have him suck his cock. Then, we had the stranger bend him over and fuck him while he was blind folded. This is the first time that either of us has ever done this, though its a fantasy of his its one I mirror. Well... at the end of this he was not fine, and he needed aftercare that I did not give him. Instead I freaked out... not because I didn't like the act, but I guess I was just scared in general. He had to be strong for both of us and that just isn't right. He feels that I thought he was dirty... disgusting... and I don't know how to make him understand that it had nothing to do with him. I broke his trust... I wasn't there when I should have been, and I have no idea how to fix it. He doesn't want to wear his collar or cage, but he hasn't told me that I need to leave yet.

He didn't deserve that, but now he won't even barely look or speak to me. Please help me.

2. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    I take it was a first time you and you sub did this. If it is he will understand that this is a learning curve for you as well as him. Just tell him the truth and give him time and it should work it self out.

3. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    This was the first time we have ever done this. I just don't know what to do. I feel like I have destroyed him and don't know how to get him back.

4. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    It sounds as if the eroticism of a shared fantasy got out of hand and was enacted before either of you were ready for it. Some have the opinion that a sub should just do what he's told and deal with it. Personally I no time for that attitude.

I've posted before that D/s is all about communication. The communication to establish mutual fantasies, desires and boundaries. The communication (often non verbal) to know when the other has reached a limit. This is what creates the necessary trust that allows you to explore and push limits.

You lost control of the situation and yourself. That in itself will give him doubts regarding his trust in being safe with you. Most D/s relationships will go through something similar. The key is in what you both do to recover the situation.

It will take work but you both need to be able talk and talk and talk. Admit you got it wrong and failed to protect not just him, but yourself. Try to work it out with him how you both recover from it. Don't worry that you have to show him how vulnerable you are at this time, a domme does not have to always pretend to be invulnerable. A sub is still a male and his desire to cherish and protect is very strong.

No one but yourselves will know if you can recover the relationship but if you don't talk about it, open up to each other in an almost painful way then you probably won't recover it. If you do work it out it will be an amazing learning experience, your relationship will change to a degree, your understanding of each other will be much better and eventually you will both learn to recognise when the other is not ready to explore the reality of a new fantasy.

Trust can be re-established in time.

Good luck to you both.

5. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    I agree with everything you said, but I am still at a loss for how. I don't even know how to broach ocean I have made between us let alone how to swim across it.

6. sissy_maid_melody

Local Time:
    I understand that feeling.

It's unlikely that both as a male and a sub that he will make the first move. The longer the silence between you the easier it is for you to drift apart.

The initial move to get the talking process started has to come from you and there's two painful parts to it. You'll have to explain to him all your fears that surfaced and start analysing why they happened. The second painful thing will be when you get him to open up just as much in response. You're both liable to hear things you don't want to hear. But without them being aired, tears being shed you'll have no chance.

This is where you learn to be strong as woman and a domme. So far he's wanted you in both those roles and trusted you to protect what's under your control. So he's hurt and confused, but that doesn't mean he doesn't still want you. It maybe that you have to drop the domme role until you're both ready to go there again. But if you do you'll both be better prepared for it.

BlueEyes, SubVerity and Wendygirl like this.
  7. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    He did trust me as both, and I hope he can trust me again. He is an amazing man. He truly I'd a Dominant man but he surrendered to me, and I failed him.

8. sissy_maid_melody

Local Time:
    No, you made a mistake in pushing too far too soon without either of you truly understanding that a mutual fantasy turned in to reality is often on the knife edge of beauty and danger.

You'll only fail him and yourself if you can't or won't make the effort to heal it.

Why do you think he can't forgive, so long as you give him reason to ? And the hardest part to complete any healing will be to forgive yourself. If you can reach that point you'll be on a totally different level of relationship - it's worth striving for.

9. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    Why do you think he can't forgive, so long as you give him reason to ?

I feel that I messed up horribly which is why I entitled this thread fubar (fucked up beyond all reconciliation)

10. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    I am worried that I have lost not only the trust, but this amazing man that I only really recently just began to understand. I am completely in love with him, and I so far I love all the same kinks that he does. Right now though he feels dirty and shamed, which is completely my fault.

11. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Lady Jezerae Welcome to the Mansion. You don't say whether your subbie actually agreed to this. I take it he did. Also, have you used a strapon with him? Was he hurt physically or mentally? You say, you were scared. Was this because of your subbie or other fears. My advice would be to talk, as others have said. I'm sure with a little compassion and understanding you will both be ok. Time is a great healer.

kirk1 likes this.
  12. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    We both completely agreed to this.
    He was not hurt physically.
    I have used a strap on him for a while now.
    The scene itself did not effect him mentally.
    Me not giving proper aftercare did though.

13. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi and welcome

So he was not physically harmed and not mentally harmed so what after care did you not give him?

As every body has said talk and more talking . It might have been a bit of a surprise but notionally you are both going to be ok

Xx Wendy

14. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I think it was very brave of you to post at all - so well done on asking for help in the first place. Really.

So you've taken a bit of a hit in the self confidence department. It's natural in the circumstance, so you are at least functioning as a well adjusted person would, which all bodes well in my view.

First you must forgive yourself. As in, do not beat yourself up about it. It only damages yourself.
    Second - I think all the advice is there already. Talk to him, tell him about your feelings and how they changed as the scene progressed, and ask him about his feelings. Tell him about your feelings now, and ask about his feelings.

Do not discuss in terms of fears for the future, more in terms of ways you can progress that can help nurture.

But first - forgive yourself.

And have a hug! Hugs always help. :)

Wendygirl likes this.
  15. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    We have been talking off and on all day. I feel like I might be breaking through, but I'm truly not sure.

16. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    trust yourself as much as him.if you both agreed then it wasn't trust you broke.you were just a little lax in your aftercare.he will be ok and you need to let up on yourself.

17. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    He feels that I was not there when he needed me, which I wasn't. So it was a very large violation of his trust.

18. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    So he needed you. Was that communicated verbally or how? Were you supposed to know, or guess, or what?

If he didn't communicate his need then he's failed you in some way also, and set you up to fail. If that is the case then I think he's not being entirely fair on you.

Keep talking, you'll work it out.

locked120 likes this.
  19. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    The power of what we do comes from it being close to the edge. Going over is just a hazard we must accept.

BlueEyes likes this.
  20. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    That is very deep !

I am still not clear from the op as to how or what went wrong.
    The third person was accepted by both parties and apparently the sex was consensual .
    If the come down was a particularly severe post coital depression then that is just what it was.

Either never do it again or go with the old mantra do something at least twice to see if you really do or don't like it.

Personally I would always prefer to go to the edge and if it looks ok and I trust the people I am playing with , (the only ones I play with) then I always say yes.
    So long as I don't end up in jail or hospital I am good to go!

Have I done things where I am a bit tender the next day of course if its a couple of days I am probably asking if they are free next week.

Have I had conversation "you know what we did last time well could we do it like this or how about so and so .

Experiencing something new is called living it keeps me looking forward to tomorrow every day .

Xx Wendy

Mistress Deborah and locked120 like this.
  21. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    He threw himself practically into my lap, but I was already cracking. The man we invited over continually pushed lines trying to get me to join, nor did his eyes leave me during the entire scene. My slaves says that because he was uncomfortable with what he was doing so stating at me allowed him to picture him doing everything to me... Which was not okay with me. My slave as I said was also blindfolded so he couldn't see him the way I saw him.

22. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    I ended up feeling like a piece of meat and it made me sick. I couldn't help but to crack. I should have ended the scene but he was enjoying it so much...

23. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    Yes, craving a life on the edge, can be a hazard. Ask those frozen bodies on Mount Everest, or better there left alone families back home...

Going slower is however nothing to be ashamed of... By doing so you mature on each level, improve your skills , and your own and your partners self-awareness before you decide to move to more extreme measures. In the process there are so many nice edges to encounter, - no need to go for the big one in first attempt...
    Hazards will still be there, We need them, to lift everyday life to higher ground - but they will not be running wild to the same extend..... It is not as spectacular as it could be, -but today I get my kinks and my edging from less. Yet it does not seem to take away the joy and excitement ....

Sincerly BlueEyes

Lady De likes this.
  24. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    Hey Lady
    Sorry to hear That it got out of hand...
    We all agree that being a domme is a great responsibility. Often the biggest task is to protect the sub/slave from dropping over the edge completely, -and not to push him...
    I would guess that if a domme fails to protect - no matter the reason, the slave can be "wounded" in body , or - in this case - in soul..
    You will have to pick strangers much more carefully - or keep away form the concept of "A stranger" completely.
    From how this has played out I would step down from "strangers" , - If you do not hold the power to control them.
    Agree?

The violation of his trust can have more to it... Just a thought: Just as much as he feel violated, he can be deeply disappointed, that his conception of your superiority was damaged severely, by realizing that you was not powerful enough to control this stranger.....

Anyway, -You have to fix it, and talking is a good thing. Patching up is in order, but also some soul searching on your behalf. You may have to adjust your taking on your own Domme skills. They have to be in sync with reality, otherwise you will end up hurting him again....

Best of luck to both of You...

Lady De and dsinbraces like this.
  25. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    I feel that by continuing the scene I was protecting him, but he doesn't see it that way. He feels that I was uncomfortable before the scene, and should have just told him. I can't seem to make him understand the scene itself did not bother me. Simply that the actions of the stranger did.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice