My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    Thanks pt. The new device did arrive today and I would be a liar to say I am not just a little excited to see how things go. I know Goddess is more than excited. If she had her way the crazy 6K would go to the garbage. But as she has already pointed out we will need that for future travel via airlines. After reading your post about the points I am hoping she does not get any ideas. If they smart that much then I can see there would be no attempts at erection which would of course eliminate the fit issues when wearing it-ouch.

Oh well the number 2 from Ms. Lori has it's own little nubs so I can relate in that regards. Talk about a quick painful reminder when things got a little to stiff. Not sure how that part is going to be as my Goddess loves to torment me while in lock up.

So needless to say there is an excitement and a fear all in one time. This weekend marks the first weekend that I do not have to photograph a wedding and Goddess is just lavishing the idea of keeping me locked for a while. While I do have a cover shot to do for a local magazine it is not a reason in her mind to be allowed any freedom in that area. If I use this rational then I may be locked up all winter. Oh goodness what did I do?

Well it is off to prep for tomorrow so thanks for stopping by and I am sure these posts (ramblings) are about to get a little spicier.

2. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Weekend has come and gone and somewhere I missed the license plate of the truck that hit me. Wow, what a blur. Needless to say it was a great weekend with the family and Goddess. It was so funny as she was all worked up all day yesterday and just kept talking all this smack about us having sex and then locking me up for the long haul afterwards. By the end of the day we were both just completely wiped out. I never thought I would see the day when, me of all people, would just cuddle in bed and fall asleep. LOL

The Lori tube is obviously here and so far I can not see any problems. Thank goodness. My wife is just all giddy in regards to that. We had a nice date night on Friday evening and she mentioned numerous times how much trouble I was about to be in. With the holiday coming this means I will be in constant contact with her and that is when things are hard, well things other than that of course. LOL

Today is filled with plenty to keep me busy as we are getting ready here in the studio for the next year. This is a good thing because chastity has a way of being distracting for me sometimes. The first few days are usually a cake walk so to speak then it starts to build in intensity. Funny how this lifestyle can have added benefits, like getting more done around the house or office.

Not much else to add to this journal today I am afraid as I doubt writing about how three kids kicked this Dad's ass over the weekend would entertain in any good way. That and for some reason even though it is real life I just can't talk too much about the kids here.

3. zadig

zadig Member

Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    Not much to say either, except I've been gone a bit and am back. It's nice to catch up no yuor thread. zadig

4. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hello zadig. Welcome back and thanks for stopping by again.

I do wish there were more to tell but it seems with the upcoming holiday that our cray work lives have got us each busy again. I wish I knew how to get a grip on the life that seems to just keep passing us by. Although the good news is the Lori device seems to have no setbacks yet. I use yet loosely and really hope that I don't get any either. Of course the biggest setback is that it is escape proof. I can not see a single way to beat this system. Not that I am trying but it really is prey well thought out.

I will be taking a break for the next couple of days on here to spend time with the family and the in-laws. I doubt seriously they would understand a thing about this. While I could really care less I think perhaps my wife would rather not have that conversation with her family. LOL Of course they might then understand why I tend to be so attentive at times.

Well for those of you who recognize the upcoming holiday here in the US Happy Thanksgiving. For the rest that may not well take this weekend to spend time with friends or family and enjoy some good old fashion fun-you define fun!

5. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    What a long break from here. It was hard to believe it had been four days since I was here till I actually saw it on my stats.

The Thanksgiving holiday was great ad as usual I ate way to much. We pretty much did the traditional vanilla stuff, went to her parents, I watched the kids while she shopped on Friday, then started the decorations around the house.

This year I wanted to turn over a new leaf. While there is no doubt that I usually can be a scrooge I decided to try something different. She has been gracious enough to let me be out of lockup for about a week. Although still no sexual interactions I took the liberty none the less. I decided to go out with my oldest son, measure the front lawn, then purchased decorations, and installed them. I wanted to do this for Goddess because every year I leave her to decorate as it is something she really wants to do. Truth be told this is the one area she asserts herself very well. I am usually asked to not help as she wants all the control in this area. Knowing she would forego the outside of the house we decided to surprise her. I obviously got the reaction I was hoping for and truth be told it set the tone for an amazing weekend.

As the weekend progressed I could sense her friskiness level rising. I was hopeful. It has been some time since our last personal interlude and I thought even thought I had done everything this weekend with no expectation of rewards in anyway that maybe the mood she was in would be good. Last night as we lay on the couch watching TV we started to kiss and mess around in a playful way. As she has yet to see the newly modified Lori device on she told me she wanted to see it. I found this odd and devastating as this would mean I would be locked in it most likely. It took me a while to get it on as I was coming down from a erotic high. After she made me show her the fit she just smiled, got all giddy and started talking all types of smack talk. I now was tightly encased in steel and was wondering what about the "evening" Noting to wonder about she simply said it was time for bed and we headed up stairs. I knew I was done for the evening because one thing bad about the #2 from Lori especially with two small spikes still in place, is there is no way out of the device unless you are 100% and I mean 100% flacid. So even if she wanted to have some fun with me out of the device I knew last night was not the night. By the time I would be ready to get out she would have surely been fast asleep. After she placed images in my head of her straddling my face while I was cuffed to the bead wearing only my device I knew there way no hope of getting out. This of course is surely what she wanted as she gently stroked my steel encased penis and rolled over to sleep. Her last request was that I lay cuddled next to her so she could feel my device against her (which ironically is right in her luscious ass region) Damn it was a tuff night. I had fallen for a trick that even a rookie would have know not to fall for.

Needless to say I am here locked away in this new device. For those wanting to know the answer is an unfortunate yes. Yes it fits perfect, yes it 100% secure, yes she holds the key, and yes you can have nocturnal erections that only add to your frustration level and not kill you. The original four spikes really hurt. so much so that at the onset of an erection you are painfully reminded of your situation. This for some Mistress's Goddess's would be the required effect. Lucky or unlucky for me my Goddess wants the ability to tease me mercilessly and have me beg for her to stop instead of cry with pain. It is safe to say the CB6k is packed away and this will be my new home for a while I am afraid. As it sits right now I see little reason to be out of the device unless she needs me out. This could be bad for long-term. In the past I knew I would be out for at least a cleaning. For me that was huge as I am one of those who still has yet to come to grips with having zero control of such an area I have controlled for years. Erotic? Hell yes! Scary? You bet.

Time will tell. It looks as though my rewards now will be in being allowed to serve her sexually. While I so long for that I still have to wonder exactly what she longs for.

Thanks again to those who stop by and I do hope all of you had a wonderful holiday, for those who celebrated it anyway.

6. Goddess_Kate

Goddess_Kate Goddess Kate's

Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    You are such a dead man! LMAO

Sorry it has been a while since I officially visited!

7. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Now Goddess, you need not repeat this to any certain person! LOL

Thanks for stopping by as it is nice to see you back on here again.
    I rather enjoyed your story of holiday decorating. You should share it on here as the group would love to hear it. Or perhaps with your permission I could share it for you.

Ok for the rest of you a quick observation. This is the first time I have been able to wear this Lori number 2 for a long time. I just realized that while not painfully heavy it is significantly heavier than that plastic crap. Which means every time I get up to walk around something reminds me of my place in an odd sort of way, which then lends to erotic thoughts and you get the general idea of progression here. This could be a long lockup if even for a few days, let alone weeks. Till tomorrow everyone...

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Oh Heck No!

Well last night I found out about the power of the internet and the relationships there in. Goddess Kate decided to let my Goddess know of my posts here and next thing I knew my Goddess was reading all the past posts to get caught up. Keep in mind she stops in from time to time. However last night it was like this little validation she needed to let her know she does drive me crazy.

I was playing my Splinter Cell on my PS2 (my other addiction) and she walks in takes the controller out of my hands and tells me to drop my pants. Kids in bed at this point but I am still a little confused. I figured she was spot checking to make sure I was still in lockup. However she takes the device and my imprisoned penis in her hand and starts running her tongue in between the bars of the #2 (another devices invention of this device mind you is the openness it gives to your SO). I was going out of my mind and asked her what the heck. She replied it is what I wanted according to here so she wanted to make sure I knew that she knew what I "needed"

Talk about going crazy. What I needed was out of that device then. If that was not ad enough she said "It is time for bed" I got a little lippy as I told her I needed time to calm down and there was no way I could go straight to be like I was. She walked out of the room with this I will show you attitude and I knew I was in for more trouble.

About five minutes or so later I got up and went upstairs only to find the most feminine, embarrassing pair of thigh high fishnet stockings that were black with pink ruffles, that also had a garter system sewn into them laying on my side of the bed. She simply looked at me and asked if there was any other thing I wanted to add. I climbed into bed and obviously was very very hesitant to even acknowledge them laying there. She told me to put them on my night stand as a reminder for the next time. Shew! Was all I could think, that was too close. However I was not off the hook by any means as she lay there cuddled next to me playing with the cold steel bars of my device till she fell asleep. This took her a little while and left me with many erotic dreams all night.

While I have worn this the adjusted #2 at night this is the first time where I was awoken by the erections in the early AM. The great thing to report is that the normal excruciating pain associated with the CB line is not there. However the sheer frustration level is and is increased which really makes it hard to get back to sleep if your mind wonders like mine.

Needless to say I sit here today in amazement as I will (already knew this in a way) never be able to figure her out. Sometimes it is like the whole thing is non existent due to the stressors of our lives and other times even with the stress she takes just a little time to drive me crazy in a small way. God help me if she gets back on her A game again.

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    It would appear from last night that I am well on my way to being locked up for a much longer time than I had thought. It would also appear that Goddess Kate and my wife (they talk in private way to much for my own good) are up to their devilish ways again. Of course my actions do not help much.

Goddess and I were on the sofa last night watching TV and of course my mischievous self kicked in. She is very ticklish on her feet so every now and then I love to be onry. She told me to stop or I would be wearing locked on heels to bed. Now I know better than this because she has said numerous times she would not do this because she was afraid the heel would scratch her. I called her bluff...and lost.

Well kind of lost. Next thing I know she was tormenting the heck out of me and ordered me to get the heels and some hosiery out. Neither of which does anything for her. Long story short I ended up wearing these crazy 7" heels and hose for about an hour or so on the couch. Now surely this has been done to sissies etc here but I have never classified myself that way. Not sure what it was but needless to say things are much calmer on my end today.

The Lori device is till secured and thus far nor problems. Well none that warrant the removal anyway. She had me so worked up last night that it was the first time I realized it could still cause a little pain like the CB series did. I think I am safe for a bit as not that I am saying anything negative I just know her cycles. It will most likely be a couple of days or more before she does any more tease/torments. When I asked what my lock up period was in a time frame this time I think I got my first response that I have ever wanted/feared at the same time. She did not know and had not decided. Perhaps next year was a good time in her mind. The longest I have ever gone was 23 days and iI have to tell you I was a mess. The exciting part is I never know when I could be let out and secretly this is a turn on. Just today I was doing some crazy whining about being extra frustrated and she said "fine just go let yourself out" It was like the worse thing I could here. I know most do not want to be bothered by our pleas for mercy and trust me this was not one yet. I had to tell her point blank this is what I want. Why is it so hard for those in control to see what it is we are trying to say. I do not want to top from the bottom, nor do I want to control how she controls the situation. What I long for are those moments when I expect nothing is going to happen and she has me on my knees begging. Ok maybe a little dramatic but you get the point.

As it sits now I am still in lock up and a little worried, as last night Goddess took the first and only pictures of me wearing those heels and hosiery locked on. Granted it is a waist down shot but still humbling to say the least. How could she think I would challenge her now when she has this much power. I applaud many of those on here for such bravery of displaying their true self but even in disguise I am not ready for that. However I guess now that is in Her hands.

Not much else to add as I mentioned I know tonight she has a series of shows she likes to watch so there is no doubt I will be safe. However I do know it is only a matter of time and this device is a whole new level of frustration. I do have a poll I think I will post else wear though as I wonder how everyone else does with a lock up period. the first week for me just seems to be a uneventful (not including last night) thing. I can usually get through it pretty easy. The second week is probably the hardest as by then I am pretty ramped up. Is this where the "turn up the heat" part comes in or is it much later. For me on the last long period by the times I was at 22 days I was going crazy but I could also sense the top of the hill coming. Meaning I could see that I had made it this far and almost had lost interest. Now of course things are different because this device is more frustrating and Goddess has gotten more creative-not to mention has a bigger support group. Oh well enough rambling time to get back to work for the day.
    :chores015:

10. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Today marks only the fourth day in lock up in my new device following a few days in the CB6K. Frustration is starting to set in much faster with this device. I have had the opportunity now to shower many times, even shave, all with it locked securely in place. Problems, One may ask? Well none for Goddess I guess. This is that place for me is when all of a sudden the thoughts consume me when she is near, wanting and needing all of her. Thus far, other than a little playful fun on her part, there has been no teasing or very little and of course as such no real denial. However just laying in bed last night she made me lay next to her wearing nothing so that she could feel my imprisoned penis next to her ass. Adding to the agony she did her little wiggle to make sure I knew that she knew what she was doing.

Right now when I am away at work it is pretty easy to deal with. When I get home it is even easier when you add all the tasks at hand, until the kids are in bed! It had been a while since we had made love prior to my lock up and I just assumed that we would before I was back in again. Since I was wrong that need has been stronger I think this time around. Last night I was told all I needed to know is I would be out before Christmas but need not concern myself with when. Now she also added that could be tonight but to keep in mind that her idea of out means a sexual release not a release from the device. So I could be unlocked other nights and teased only to be re-locked.

This is the part where the lines get blurred sometimes for me. Even early on I understand how her pleasure will ultimately become the pleasure I will get. However it is the time in between that is so frustrating in a non sexual way. If she has no desire of anything sexual for herself then I am completely out of luck. This is submission I understand. This is also the fear that keeps me from wanting to give up that 100% control. A control, I might add that I do believe has been given up whether or not I wanted to. I eagerly await and wonder-What does it feel like to not know when you be out? What does it feel like to have to orally service your goddess while not being allowed any release for yourself only to be used again the following evening for a similar such event? What does it feel like to see her in some erotic outfit wanting so bad to touch her only to be restrained and left for the evening to wonder in vain? What does it feel like to have her so close you can feel her breath on your face but yet can't reach her lips you so desperately want to kiss? Most importantly, is what I am going through now the future answer to these questions? I guess time will tell but I do know this; this is going to be a longer journey than any previously taken. There is literally no reason for her to let me out of this device when in the past I had reprieves if even for cleaning only. While she has required nothing of me sexually I know it will be a matter of time. Eagerly I wait in anticipation. Fearfully I hide to avoid the frustration. My head is just spinning today.

Not much else to add I am afraid as last night took the course I knew it would. She and I were both a little tired from the week and a long day. She settled in on the computer doing whatever it is she does and I took in the Victoria's Secret Annual show. Surprisingly a lot of fetish undertones left me to find something else to watch. Not that I was lusting after the models but all I could then think about was our own inventory of such pieces and what could be done with them. You get the point the rest was not good.

For those of you still visiting, thanks. It is great to know there are others out there like me. This is why I love this site so much.

11. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I Found the Pain!

Or should I say it found me. Last night was truthfully a huge bore fore some reason. (Until later Read On!)
    Nothing on TV, nothing new on the internet, and a Goddess who was acting like I was not even there laying in bed listening to her iPod. It was pretty early when we turned in but I just could not see a reason to not get some rest when the opportunity presented itself.

Well speaking of opportunities, Goddess decided to play just a brief second with my cage and it it woke me from the stage where you are just about to fall asleep. She giggled of course so I though all was fair and decided to gently rub my hand across her inner thigh. Much to my surprise she rolled over from her side just enough that I could run my hand up her thigh to that place I sooooo want to be. I started rubbing her gently with my hand then realized very quickly that one I did not have permission to do so and two, it would quickly start to arouse me and that I did not need. When I went to pull my hand away she instinctively grab it and put it back where it was. I knew I was in trouble. She started playing with her pussy using my hand to do so and I was going out of my mind. Since she was now laying on her side with her back to me she decided how good it would be if she could feel her ass against my cage. This is the first time where all I could think of was I want to tear this thing off. Her giggling and making these little comments of how it was too bad I could not be insider her and how hot she was with me locked up and all helpless were killing me, especially when she does that little baby talk thing why she is saying it. Fortunately for me it took only minutes for her to have a major orgasm so she rolled over, smiled first, and said good night. THEN when I was laying there in pain yes pure pain now she took her hand and started to massage my balls and said "make sure to have some great dreams for me honey"

This I know is all part of the game but how in the hell can these women/Godesses/ Mistresses go from not interested in even knowing you are there to ball busting bliss in a mere few minutes? I understand it with men, hell just look at any guy, give him the eye, and say are your ready and it is Game On!

Needless to say this morning I woke after sleeping through the night (totally unexpected) with a major pain in the groin. After a long shower all was good and I was back in the groove again.

My problem came after breakfast when all of a sudden that familiar pain in my left testicle came on strong. With the CB I always thought it was fit related. As I know realize that can't be it leaves to wonder is it the fact that I wore jeans todays and all week I have been in dress slacks? Or is this the feeling of the "achey balls" I have heard so much about? I will be posting this question elsewhere as well cause I would really like to know. It actually gets to the point where it causes me to limp slightly hen walking-it smarts!

Not much else to say today other than oh my gosh I want her more now than I did yesterday. She was actually given a challenge last night from Goddess Kate that we did not do as everything else just happened on the spur of the moment. Now that I know what it was I am glad. But hey Kate, if you are reading this keep the emails coming! She enjoys hearing from you. Oh and Mrs. Linda, if you are reading this we have not heard from you in while-drop a note to say hi!

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Lol. sounds like classic Blueballs to me! Enjoy!

Wishing I were you! ;-p
    mikecb

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks mikecb, so this is why they call it submission then. lol

14. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Yes it does sound like a possible case of blue balls, BUT I'm concerned for you that you feel the pain in only the left one. Have to ever had "blue balls" where both testies hurt or is it always just the left one? I guess another question would be: can you "achieve" blue balls without wearing the CB - is the pain still only in 1 or both? (I'm sure you can figure out a way to conduct this experiment - just don't cum).

If you take the CB out of the equation then you could have a simple non-weird conversation with a Dr. and get the uncertainty cleared up and you'd know that you aren't injuring yourself. I mean if there's real pain, there "could" be injury too and you don't want that.

By comparison, anytime I've had the classic blue balls feeling - no CB used although it's the same if I am wearing my CB3000 - it's both testies with equal discomfort (not so much pain). And for some reason (and this may just be me) I get slight cramps when it's really intense blue balls - like cramp/gas in my gut, but it clears up usually within 30 minutes of the peak - whether I got off in the end or not.

Fit: The thing I've noticed in the short time I've been when wearing my CB is that IF I've been getting erections within it - you know, the really hard ones where it's pushing hard against the A-ring, I notice that my whole body/back/joints seem to ache for several hours. That really forces me to consider if I should be teasing myself with naughty thoughts or just focus on other things - like work - anything but sex/sissy/humiliation/girl. For me it takes a real commitment to wear the thing - I have to avoid those thoughts - or yes it hurts. If I'm wearing it with sex-play in mind, then I know that the discomfort I've outlined above is going to be part of the tease.

But that's the whole fun of it, right? I don't know if this helps. Good luck!

15. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks a lot lauren. To answer your questions I have never achieved blue balls before period! Probably due to masturbation. Anyway it would certainly be an experiment to try out of the device, assuming I can keep the will power.

in reply to your additional comments I have the same problem with the really hard erections especially in my lower back. Once they start pushing on the device look out. I too right now with this pain or discomfort get the gut ache or cramps as you put it. This is what made me think of the blue balls syndrome. The only part is I have never felt so much as a tingle of sensation the right side.

16. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    xcite... after reading your post of the night's events I think I can safely say I've never wanted pet back in his device so much in my life!!!!!

Grrrrrr.... how long does it take a foreskin piercing to heal!

17. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    But Wait! There is more.

Just got back to the studio after an afternoon of shopping for new furniture and saw the replies on here. Goddess sitting next to me just smiles on and says well hell if you want something to write about..

Next thing I know she is out in the studio calling to me. She has taken a USB computer cable and has somehow fashioned it through an eye bolt in the wall from the sets. Next thing you know (as she had me out of the device to check on the other issue today) I am tied to this wall while she starts giving me oral sex. THERE ARE FREAKING PEOPLE walking through the office building still. All I can think about is someone knocking on our suite to want to come in. With no regard for any of it she has me on the floor a few minutes later and we are going at it like two teenagers hoping not to get caught. With all the frustration of the lock up this past week or so the whole scene was over in about ten minutes, and trust me this post does it no justice but her last words were "There now you have something to write about see you at home in 30 minutes" I can barely type this out as it just happened but she informed me she will check when she gets home. Oh my God I have created a monster!!!!! Well thank you everyone for writing in today but I have to go as I "owe" her many return favors this weekend so I am sure there will be more to write. Good Gracious.

18. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hokey Smokes! *fans self*

19. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    aww poor baby *giggle* Sounds like she has been having fun. *giggle*

Though maybe cause I am still new and am hip deep in books at the moment but the pain you described would be something to see if it happens when not in your cb. been reading Family Jewels by Hardy Haberman and it is an interesting read. Sorry had to plug the book :licking: Well I would just keep an eye on it if it starts swelling, or you feel nauseous, then maybe you have something to worry about.

Since I have never have that sort of equipment all the advice I can give. I am just the worrier. Glad it is all working out and hope to read of your wonderful weekend.
    :sign0011:

20. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :sign0024:

I can't take much more of this!

I'm so glad it's all working out for you. It's amazing what the right device can do to a relationship.

*prays the same will happen to her one day!*

21. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank you all Lady Kismet, Mistress Watchful and mikecb.

There comes that time in everyones life when you wonder am I with the right person, did I make the right choices. I think it goes without saying I am the luckiest person in the world! I absolutely love and adore this woman. Now with that said although the device keeps me pretty well under her control please know Mistress Watchful it does not take the device to have this. It just takes two people who can realize what they mean to each other and a healthy dose of kink. LOL I know without a doubt you have that!

Now the device does give her this extra boost of something and now that she is on here I will just have to let her tell you what that is as I have no idea yet. Well need to run this morning photo shoot to tend to then back home to fix a porch in the cold *brrrr* then I suppose my rain of freedom will be over and back in I will go.

22. Gr8Chaste_LesFilling

Gr8Chaste_LesFilling Junior Member

Local Time:
    Amen, Brother!

Xcitex2,

Your last post was absolutely on the mark! Made me think of the questions you were asking yourself, in an earlier post, about what the future may hold. When you realize you are making the journey with your soul mate, the answers to those questions really don't make much difference, do they? (although they are still devilishly fun to ponder). Even though my Goddess has yet to discover her healthy dose of kink and what's in this lifestyle for her pleasure, I have no doubt fate has brought us together on purpose.

As for the unexpected behaviors of your spouse: Aren't these creatures we call females fascinating?!?!?! OMG, that is the stuff which makes this journey worth taking! I am thrilled you are both discovering what's in it for each of you, that you are sharing it with each other...and even better sharing it with all of us Mansion dwellers.

Until next time, many happy teasings and denials.

23. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks Gr8Chaste_LesFilling. Love your name by the way!

Mistress Watchful a huge thank you to you. I just spent about an hour visiting another site I frequent, though not very often and little did I know a member of that site was having a hissy about my signature there having a link to my journal. Mistress Watchful stepped in my defense when I did not know it even took place. Regardless of what ever alleged issues there were it made me realize why I have my journal here.

speaking of journal, although the night is young it looks like my wonderful Goddess ran out of steam! The last tow days have been filled wit tons of vanilla work so perhaps she just got tired of waiting for me. LOL Today I finished remodeling the front porch on our house. Not a big feat by any means other than it was 19 degrees and windy. Damn I hate the cold midwest here in the US. Good thing is we no have a nice new porch made out of composite maintenance free materials and Goddess is thrilled with the new look. for the first time in a long time we have curb appeal. LOL

Well not much else to add right now other than I wanted to thank everyone who extended such a warm welcome to my Goddess. she is very shy yet so I am sure it will take time for her to start posting but it meant a lot to me and truth be told it kind of excited her to see so many hellos. Night all.

24. candide

candide Member

Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    xcitex2 -- I'm greatly enjoying your journal here! You are indeed a fortunate man.

What is that about? Before I came here I was posting at another chastity site and I was being chased around by a guy with a bad case of the "F*** YOU"s because I had defended a mistress who had posted a link to her site, and later the admin deleted one of my posts because I had linked to chastitylifestyle for a post about numbered zip ties. That was the first time I ever had a post deleted anywhere in twenty years online.

I understand the concern about commercialization and spam. Also at stake seems to be a Google rankings thing where it is better to be linked to than to be linked from. Nonetheless, what can get lost in that shuffle is the experience of the participants to express themselves and do the natural hyperlinking that makes the web what it is.

25. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's no problem xcite... just all a bit weird.

What I didn't realise is that member is a posting member here! That really confused me!

I do think both sites are very different, Chastity Mansion is more like a relaxed, play park, sort of idea, Chastity Lifestyle is more for the male, die-hard chastity user.

As I said over there... more than enough room for all of us!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice