Saga of the Fatkid

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Fatkid1, Jan 28, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    251 days locked, 202 days since last traditional sex.

I'm excited. I have a MM Watchful Mistress arriving as soon as today thanks to the classifieds here. Of course I have been building it up in my head, and have a hope we can make it a bit ceremonious when it goes on. Pardon but I am going to indulge the fantasy a bit here.

My plan is to kneel before her and let her know it is here, and present her with the options: 1) Security screw with only one key that only she will have the right to, or; 2) Padlock where I already have an emergency secured in my wallet, and the other on an anklet for her. I assume she will choose the lock and I would put the anklet on her. I will then have to ask for the key for removing the current equipment. In my head I come back to her with it all in place and an open lock for her to close. This gesture being an acceptance of forever by both of us.

Exciting just to write it.

2. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    258 days locked, 210 days since last traditional sex.

Double-locked:

Turns out the Watchful-Mistress I bought here on CM is now third hand, and is countersunk with only one security key. So my mistress has the free key to the padlock. I have an emergency key for that lock superglued and heat-shrink coated to a plastic card in my wallet, as well as the only key for the security screw around my own neck, soon to be also heat-shrink wrapped. As one is no good without the other, she still maintains final control even though I have the security-screw tool.

Today was a nice day alone with her. Some foot rubs some fresh polish on her toes. since we are together today, she has is wearing the security tool for the day. It is a new thing for me wearing a cage with an actually lock, and I admit the occasional click of the lock on the cage is a bit of a head trip.

All-in-all, it has been a pretty good day.

3. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    Two streaks ended today per Mistress's order.
    Lock-up: 286 days
    Last spill: 56 days.

Counter is still rolling on last traditional sex: 238 days and counting.

4. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Do you have any pics of the cage, in particular with the countersunk feature?

5. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    To describe it, the hole in the cage itself that aligns with the threaded hole in the post is clearly bigger. If there is no mechanical pressure from the head of a fastener, such as the shackle of a lock instead, there is quite a bit of play and the cage can rotate a lot of the post.

6. Fatkid1

Local Time:
    Well, all clocks have started again. After 30 hours of freedom she is in control again.

cagedsissyslave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice