Nocturnal erection, again...

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by tenzion, Jan 15, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    Thanks, but I'm not fucking around with pharms, especially for this.

I'm curious to @IB-Chaste - when you say your cage is really small now - what is the total length?

Also - general question to anyone - has anyone tried stuffing their cage with toilet paper or something at the front to artificially shorten it at night? I'm wondering if there is a way to test a shorter cage by doing this.

2. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    That is a GREAT idea! I was reading another thread about the use of a nub that totally controlled nighttime erections because there was absolutely no room for an erection.

Uehara likes this.
  3. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    Yeah, I know that when I sort of push in my flaccid penis, it really doesn't seem like it can grow, so the concept of a shorter cage seems sound but there are other factors at play with the cage vs a finger

4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I hope you try it out and let us know!

Locked_Koala likes this.
  5. ChasteJase

Local Time:
    I will give it a good and report back. I may not have a chance to try sleeping with it for some time, but I can at least experiment with it during the day and see if it looks promising.

6. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    I went with the JTS S209 in small. It’s got a cage length of 3cm and total length of 4.5cm… that’s what it says on the website, but honestly when it arrived I decided that they must measure in a completely different way to me! It’s tiny! Which was good.

It worked perfectly through the night for some time. Then I had a few issues:

Firstly, it fitted perfectly initially. A bit of extra skin that had no problems just being tucked away. That’s when I had been denied for an excessive period, pretty much most of December/January. As we got into February and she decided to turn the screw a little more with play time, and more frequent erections (that said still not a lot) I’ve found that I don’t go as small as I did before. Certainly there was more resistance. It’s weird to think that limiting the erections can have a dramatic effect on the size of your flaccid penis.
    Ok, so I can get it on fine and it feels comfortable enough throughout the day… but because it was more challenging to get on the skin doesn’t sit as it did before. (Is the term turtling? I don’t know). Anyway, it bunches back towards to base of the cage and causes a little more pinching through the night…

Honestly, given a day or two just to get into that resting penile state it wouldn’t be a problem. So here’s the second issue, and something I mentioned before:
    Slidability. All these issues have been exacerbated by the use of baby oil!!
    No, I haven’t been using it on myself to avoid chaffing, I know better than that. It’s been transferred onto me whilst giving my wife near daily massages, foot rubs and fun times. When the cage can slide away it really does cause problems!

Either way, as she doesn’t seem to be relenting in her desire to be massaged and my penis currently sitting in a larger state, I’ve moved back to my other cage. Which is actually quite small on me too. The JTS 204 standard size. I don’t use the urethral tube. That just has a 5.5cm total length, but it’s definitely more than 1cm longer than the other!

I honestly, love this range. They seem tighter than most standard off the shelf cages and you can change tubes without removing the base ring. I just wish the lock didn’t protrude outwards.
    The flexibility means I’ll never have to go custom as the rings fit perfectly :cool:

ChasteJase likes this.
  7. Uehara

Uehara Active member

Lawyer
    London
    Local Time:
    You need a shorter cage. The shorter it is, the less ability there is for an erection to commence.

It would be far more comfortable. No erections will mean more comfortable.

Absolutely

TradWife and ChasteJase like this.
  8. Uehara

Uehara Active member

Lawyer
    London
    Local Time:
    Probably because it's the word for chastity ...

9. Little one

Little one Member

Local Time:
    I love the feeling of being hard while sleeping at night, every time I wake up I have to look at it and sometimes take pictures see my album, main reason I self lock.

10. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    When I was caged I solve the problem with a few things.
    1> a small cage with very few place in it to expand it avoid the beggening of the erection, metalic one are heavier and it is a plus.
    2> a string that push it against my body and avoid the cage to be pushed by the erection, from far the best system.
    3> I get used to and they disapear after a year. My body learn (this I have to re learn all now).
    4> going to pee at night kill the erection for good.

I also after try another cage, a but strange curved one that allow me to get erected a little but it was large and short, my body still get erected without pain and my little get used to have a "short" erection of the lenght of the tube (aroud 7cm or 3"). after a long time in I had 7cm erections before it get back to normal.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/curved-2.25406/

And yes I get used to love the pain of the erection at night inside the cage, but I am a bit masochist so it may differ for all. let some time to adapt your body. He will learn and loose the fight against the cage.

11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Its early days yet and acclimatisation to your new situation takes time and I believe it takes longer to adjust unconsciously like when you are asleep and and your will is not in control

I started out in a cb-2000... an awful contraption but we knew no better ... so length of the cage is not necessarily a factor
    But I think it was too short at times it felt as thought someone was trying to pull my kidneys out by pulling on my balls.. I assure you it does all calm down.

Here's what I used to do ....and it worked for me

Before putting on the cage ensure your pubic hair is not too long as it can get trapped and be pulled on when you get or try to get erect and not shaved as regrowth can make itself very noticeable not something you want and to prevent the cage dragging on dry skin ensure you are well lubed up. baby oil can if used get everywhere in the cage without removing it... but is messy .. but only for a few weeks...yes weeks
    Get up take a piss if you can which usually helps a lot
    don't drink too much in the later part of the evening... your erection could just be a piss bar that's got up in the
    denial fantasy thing
    walk around or do something... household chores is good but don't wake everyone up
    smoke if you do
    wait till you have subsided enough to take that piss
    then go do either some more chores or sit and relax til you feel all is well

go back to bed.. after all you need sleep

do not be surprised if this all repeats itself the same night

persevere

and without being an arse about it do let your Lady know how much effort you are putting and that its worth it to you because of how much you want you being locked to be of benefit to her

You can have time out during the day if you want but I think this just prolongs things and its best to get it on and keep it on.. Then learn to keep it on for as long as your Lady wants... once you have done that its time to make being locked and denied work for you both in a way that best suits you both

12. Mickdrizzle

Mickdrizzle Active member

Local Time:
    I wear a pa only cage and have no problem when it can grow and that’s it. Ball trap I can only make it a few days before I get bruised by ring so badly I can’t take it. I was once accustomed to a ring device but it took like a miserable month break in of 3 days on 1 or 2 off to get there

13. Aleks_ak

Aleks_ak Long term member

power engineer
    Russia, Trans-Baikal Territory, the city of Chita
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    It is unlikely that you will be able to get rid of night and morning erections, but you can reduce erections if you choose the right cage. And also while going to the toilet.

14. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I wrote this elsewhere as this topic keeps constantly coming up . Here is a shorter a bit edited copy:

With a properly designed cock cage, there should be no pain at night during nocturnal erection. When I started I was miserable and hurt myself. I am now locked 24/7 for several years and have no issues. I do everything caged. The cage has to be designed to prevent erection and transfer all forces from the penis to the ring and the body.

I want to also address medically inaccurate statements that keep coming up. No, we do not get nocturnal erection to prevent peeing ourselves. While a few different theories have been proposed over the years to explain NPT, what causes it still remains uncertain. NPT, just like clitoral erections, is associated with REM (rapid eye movement) sleep. Here is an article that explains it. Women also get NPT so peeing argument does not make much sense.
    https://www.drjasonwinters.com/blog...ty/2014/09/08/the-science-behind-morning-wood

littleguy3 likes this.
  15. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I just got a new custom cage, it fits perfectly. I have only tried sleeping in it twice, but I have NO issues so far. This has not been the case for any other cage that I have had in the past. Fit is really everything.
    But in my case the ‘normal’ guide on a god fit, does not work for me.

CS2 likes this.
  16. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Same here, if I do get any night time erections and I guess I must do they dont wake me up, sometimes I may get woken 30-60mins early due to needing the loo growth and waking up horny. Im not sure what the answer is but its defo possible, I would say I can probably get 20-30% of my usual uncaged erection in the cage, no pain or pulling whatsoever and in fact it feels deliciously frustrating, just the right amount of denial. I think the diameter of the cage plays a role in this, I went for 1-2mm wider than my flacid norm, some of the off the shelf cages are really wide

Iron78 likes this.
  17. Sherrie’sPleasure

Sherrie’sPleasure Long term member

Retired
    Southern USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, be patient… it’s natural for this cycle to happen. Your body will adjust. Your member is being trained. You should be able to slip a soapy finger in between the ring and your testicles. It should be tight

18. LoveIt

LoveIt Active member

Spain
    Local Time:
    I will share what worked for me with the disclaimer it is not necessary that is would work for you.

I am also a grower and it took awhile to find the correct size for me. My flaccid is 8cm and erect is 18 cm (3.15 in / 7.09 in for readers from USA). I had chafing on multiple occasions with cheap cages and even with HT5 and K3D (both original, ordered from official websites) when used too big sizes.

1. I stop drinking liquids around 2h before going to bed. (I guess you have this covered already)
    2. My perfect cage size is smaller than my flaccid size. If it is the same size - I get chafing after couple of days. Current cage length is 5 cm and it stops the erection really early. Of course it has to be wider than your width.
    3. Use a lot of lube around the ring before going to bed. If you wake up during the night - add more.
    4. Made my body adjust to not having erection faster. I was removing the cage every day for cleaning and I always had erection when putting it back. So I worked my way up to one cleaning (i.e. one cage removing) per week. Wasn't easy and took time till I learn how to clean it without removing. First day clean it without removing and then remove and see what you missed. Then try to not miss it next day. Then remove after 3 days and see what you missed and work your way up to 7 days. I started noticing effect after I had 5 days without removing. After a week I can clean and put the cage back without having erection. The second week every day is better than previous.

I don't know do you really want to apply the last point. It is perfect for me, because recently I was informed my chastity is now permanent. I will never be unlocked and allowed full orgasm. At least that's the plan for now, unless my KH decides something else. Also I never get unlocked for play or PiV (my KH is not interested in PiV anymore). Basically, I get unlocked only for cleaning and nothing else. In my case having erection is only inconvenient.

Good luck.

Pluring likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice