Vanilla wife shared her fantasy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Drews, May 20, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Locked For Health Goals

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    Drews, I just want to add my voice to your supporters. I'm wired fairly similarly to you, and in my mind you did an amazing thing. Well done.

2. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    I feel much the same way. I've fantasized about hubby giving another guy a blowjob. Strangely enough, no other guy/guy stuff does anything for me, so it's an oddly specific fantasy. But it's also definitely a hard limit for hubby. And even if it wasn't, I wouldn't really want it to happen. Some things are best left as fantasy. For me, anything involving sharing is in that bucket.

Also, I really admire the OP for making his wife's ultimate fantasy a reality. That's an amazing thing to do, and I'm glad it worked out so well for both of them.

Caged4Sazz, Drews, tomf_22033 and 4 others like this.
  3. flip__26

flip__26 Long term member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    Do you think she's scratched the itch now? I.e. she's happy it's done and you'll have that as a shared experience? Or might it become an occasional thing?

tomf_22033 likes this.
  4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    You indirectly make a good point. For some fantasies are just that. Things they think about. For others they’re things to do an try. Neither is right or wrong, rather it’s what’s right or wrong for you and yours.

Personally, my fantasies are things I want to and have made happen. But I understand those who won’t or can’t.

5. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    We have done it twice now and she loved it both times. I think it will be an occasional thing that will only happen in the right situation when we are both comfortable.

6. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    My wife never had any intentions of ever even telling me her fantasy let alone it ever really happening. She finally told me after me asking her many times and almost begging her to open up with me because she had become so guarded over the years. It was a surprise and shock to me but I did ask. Things just moved along after that until we finally decided to go through with it.

7. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    My wife never even intended on letting me know her fantasy and never thought it would really happen. I do not submit to my wife and she does not want me to. I totally understand your husband's hard limit, I thought that was mine also but a lot of discussions changed my mind. I really hate the strap on and the feel. At least the real thing felt much better for me

8. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    We'll never have that discussion since I just don't want to share him with anybody. This is about ME, First.

Sexy Slave 69, tomf_22033 and Iron78 like this.
  9. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Some are like that. We had a friend whose husband was"curious" and she was,too. So she found a guy for him. He wanted it all, except for one thing: NO KISSING. The sucking,, reaming, fencing with penises, yes, but KISSING WAS OUT!

For mine, too.

It's how I feel, too. Yeah, I get wet fantasizing about him in pretty, lacy lingerie getting taken roughly by some guy hung like King Kong, sucking him off and getting a huge load of ejaculate all over his face but it's not going to happen.

The difference there was She wanted it to become reality. I say this a lot, "This is about ME,what I want." I'm guessing if I did want it to become reality, it would jeopardize my marriage. I'm not about to do that.

10. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm late to this thread, but I have to say that this part cracks me up. Would he have thought your wearing a cage is weird or something? I mean, considering the rest of the circumstances... :cool:

11. Ak Geena

Ak Geena Active member

Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    That is a fact. Don't try something once you don't want to do the rest of your life. Been there done that

12. flip__26

flip__26 Long term member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    Wondering how things have progressed - or not - for Drews?

13. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for asking. We did it twice with the same guy but nothing since without any discussions of it until recently. Lately she has been talking about it again and how hot it was for her. I think she might want to do it again sometime after the holidays. Since it was not horrible and she enjoyed it so much I would probably do it again in the right situation if she continues bringing it up.

14. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    You should be denied for a few weeks beforehand. His big dick on your prostate may take the experience from ‘not horrible’ to fucking awesome.
    Idk. I’m still having a hard time believing all this…
    Not the part where you slept with a man, that happens. The bit where you agree to it even though you don’t want to etc.
    Either way, I think you should find a man you don’t know (That’s very easy from experience), and you can just relax and enjoy it all. You can wear your cage then.
    Is there anything worse than a man judging your wife for keeping your chaste whilst he fucks you silly?

Stephplayswithyou and Caged4Sazz like this.
  15. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your response. I have done it for my wife because she has done so many things for me and it makes her so happy. As far as suggestions about how it should be done, this is my wife's fantasy so however it happens if it ever does again it is totally up to her.

Open2njoy and Iron78 like this.
  16. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi Drews thanks for this fantastic thread for I have been reading it looking for updates and the reason I am reading it because I have always been bi but never done anything about it. I do have one question, what was it like to give a man a blowjob for the first time. ( I would love it to try it.)

Curious40ish likes this.
  17. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I would say I approached it from a very different perspective than you would since I am not bi or gay. It really turned me on because my wife was so excited. I guess I would say it felt very alive as I could feel him enjoy the feeling of it. I never realized when my wife sucks me she can feel me enjoying it. I guess my final thought would be is it was interesting.

Open2njoy and spider203 like this.
  18. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    For me no kissing = no interest. I actually have this fantasy of 2 sissies caged and gagged and told to go at it. Would love to be part of something like that to entertain and be humiliated in a jovial way.

19. Shibmo

Shibmo Active member

Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    I’ve just been catching up to this thread. It sounds like you have made an amazing development.
    I’m maybe even more amazed about your wife opening up about her fantasy of 30years, than the fact that you made it happen.

It is incredibly vulnerable for her to open this topic, and I think (in the end) you both handled it very well.

Have you discussed if there are any other fantasies she likes?

Anyway, congrats on the amazing development of the relation with your wife.

Drews likes this.
  20. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    This has been a fantasy for me. Did it, found I did not enjoy it as much as I thought I would.
    I think I would enjoy it more if I was in a MFM scenario and instructed by the dominant man or woman to do it.
    As a natural submissive I get off when forced to submit. Still wanted to have him penetrate me but wasn't the right time and place.
    Maybe one day I will go all the way.

spider203 likes this.
  21. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I've been thinking about this for a while.....I'm not gay or bi, but .If my wife was ok with it and arranged it, i would go along with it, BJ and a pegging

Drews likes this.
  22. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    The amount of people condoning yet alone encouraging the coercion that happened here is amazing. She didn't even ask him first, had a guy lined up and everything. He said no which was his right and she got upset used it against him. This is a perfect example of not respecting boundaries not to mention bringing a third into the relationship and std's. People have the right to say no and no not everyone should try everything once. Female led doesn't mean you can't have boundaries or give up the right to say no.

jvabox and spider203 like this.
  23. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    If you read the entire thread you will see that you are talking about my initial response. I am not in a FLR relationship. Yes she got over excited and pushed things too fast but she would have never made me do it. We spent a lot of time discussing this was her ultimate fantasy and I have been asking for years for her to open up to me about what it would be. I agreed to go through with it to excite her and do something she fantasized about. In the end it has not hurt or changed my sexual identity so it was nothing more than me giving her the fantasy she had thought about. She is a wonderful person and would never hurt me.

Open2njoy likes this.
  24. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    I did and it's scary. A lot of take a dick even if you don't want to. The entire situation was approached wrong speaking to him before you. Had she had your best interests in mind she would've accepted the no and moved on. Instead she became aloof and distant. If it worked out great but it screams guilt and coercion to get her way.

25. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    But… now he’s had an experience that he enjoyed (even if he won’t admit it :p).
    Life is for living, not stressing over the past.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice