How to break a device?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JamesD, Nov 13, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    I've never had to, but should it ever be required (*shudder*), like in dire emergency, eg going to hospital, what is the technique and tools required? I hope I never have to do this, and it might be near impossible with a fully metal device.

Clearly it destorys the device and risks injury. Anyone ever had to do it?

2. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    Carefully drill out the lock, did I mention CAREFULLY

3. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    In an emergency there is no time to slowly drill out a lock, the answer yoiu are looking for is a bolt cutter

4. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    I think this is why I'll stick with a padlock besides liking the look. Bolt cutters and done. I work in a machine shop I'd get out regardless, might just involve an awkward conversation with a coworker lol.

Isopropylforyou, newplay and JamesD like this.
  5. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    I'd guess that with the 3D printed ones pulling the cage away from the ring would eventually break the joining area, though it's would be very risky.

Not tried it.

6. HerDevotedOne1980

USA, East
    Local Time:
    For plastic you can twist the lock and the pin should break.

For metal, likely able to pull out the back, then bend the ball gap larger by hand, and then pull out the boys. Unless you have anti pullout or something you should be good to go regardless of lock or screw.

But the simplest would be bolt cutters for a lock.

7. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Google lock picking lawyer

bondinchas and HerDevotedOne1980 like this.
  8. HerDevotedOne1980

USA, East
    Local Time:
    That dude is epic.

9. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    #9 bondinchas, Nov 13, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2023
    How you escape a device depends on the type of cage and lock...

The first thing to try is a bit of grease (butter, margarine, neat washing up liquid, skin lotions and ointments all work in an emergency), and then apply ice cold water. Everything will shrivel from being made very cold, and the cold will also numb any momentary pain when you pull and squeeze your testicles through the rings. Yes it can be done, are you brave enough to just do it?

Plastic cages are quite easy to cut with metal cutting tools like bolt cutters... but ... that's both tricky to do safely (you need a guard to prevent injury from the tool cutting, and some plastics will shatter creating sharp edges. For plastic it's much safer using the same techniques as steel cages below.

Steel cages are usually made of quite hard metals, stainless steel or the more expensive titanium, both of which are quite strong and difficult to cut without generating lots of heat.

Most of the small locks used in chastity devices are made of relatively soft metals, that are easy to drill or cut. That's because softer metals need lighter machines to fabricate them, machine tools need sharpening less often, and the softer metals are cheaper, so keeping the whole cost of production as low as possible.

Steel cages are much tougher than the locks, so don't attack the cage, attack the lock.

The conventional padlock sometimes has a hardened shackle, but the size used in chastity cages are not particularly strong. The smalled bolt cutter will easily snap them.
    But again, why attack the hasp, the stronger part of the lock? Attack the body.
    The weak part of the pacdlock is holes in the body where the hasp slides in and out. Use ordinary open ended spanners, rtwo of them, place the ends of the spanners inside the hasp and a simple squeeze will deform the hasp, splitting it from the body and the lock will disintegrate.
    The power of levers!

The integrated type of lock is easily defeated in either of two ways.
    The first needs access to the locking tab that turn to lock the device closed. Using a tool, either a screwdriver as a lever, or a pair of pliers to squeeze it back to the open position. The most likely outcome is that the weak metal tab will just snap off.
    Alternatively, using a hand drill with a small diameter metal cutting drill bit (2 or 3mm diameter) drill into the key hole of the lock. this will destroy the pins inside the lock, making it disintegrate and open.

In most cases it's trivial to quickly destroy the lock, no need to cause any damage to the device itself. Always use hand tools and not power tools. Hand tools will cut the same, just a little slower and a lot safer. Power tools will generate a lot of heat in the metal when cutting, while your penis is still inside, you'll get burnt. They'll also cut through flesh a lot faster than cutting through plastic or metal, so with the slightest slip.... Ouch! or worse!

hardbodysub, Jarad, JamesD and 2 others like this.
  10. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    If one must drill, then a leather belt pushed between skin and possible drill will prevent a horrible injury.

Even a piece of plastic from a plastic bottle or similar will help.

Kamaczo and Tom Allen like this.
  11. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    I always have a key on my carkey and on my housekey. My wife wears one on her bootlace.

A tool you can use for opening a usual integrated lock could be a pice of plasticbottle, paperclip and everything that fits inside the keyhole.
    Easy! Mostly one pinners. Of not, you cN easily rake it open.

The others can be destroyed by a boltcutter.

I cant tell anyting about the new locks ontop of the HT 5

12. samseaborne

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    Or if it's an emergency .... A bolt cutter if metal, your hands if plastic.

13. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I asked husband about this. He's had an incident or 2 with breaking these. I don't give him an "emergency key".

I've sent him to work in chastity when I know he's supposed to be working in the office. If he's out in the field, he can't wear it so it's got to come off. He's got the tools to get the lock off if he gets sent out, which has happened. He just notifies me and has to buy a new lock. He brings it home or to the hotel after he's off work and I put it back on him. Usually, I'm the one who gets to put on or take off his cage. He gets to take it off only in an emergency. I always put it back on. He's not permitted to.

If it's something like the CB-6000 I use on him, he says breaking the plastic locking pin is easy and can be done with a sharp steak knife or box cutter it that's all you have. If you can't cut the locking pin, cutting 1 or both of the guide pins will make it fall off. I've actually seen something like that. Best Friend bought a Chinese knock-off on ebay because she wanted to try chastity on her then BF. She showed it tome and I checked it out on husband. The Chinese knock offs on ebay don't have the guide pins attached to the top thingy, they're loose. I put it on husband Husband and he pulled out both of the guide pins and it just fell off. another time, he pulled out 1 guide pin and pulled out of it. Another time, he pulled out one guide pin, fidgeted with it a little and got the whole thing off. Of course, we scrubbed down Best friend's device with disinfectant then soap and water before we gave it back to her. Husband says to be careful, of course, with knives, box cutters or any other sharp objects around the guy's space down there.

He says if the metal 1 has a padlock, get a bolt cutter or one of those whirly buzzy thingys (I forget what he calls it. I recognize the name but can't ever remember it). He says again be careful down there on a guy.

The ones with the screw lock are harder and need EXTRA care when working on them. He says you got to be REAL CAREFUL down there when you deal with one like that. He says one false move and you got some real and permanent damage down there. He says it doesn't matter what you use down there when it comes to being careful.

I've posted in a few other places on CM what happened when we were at an event and an emergency came up and I had to have husband get one off a guy. Husband knows what he;'s doing with tools, that's his job. still, it took a while but he got it done.

Husband says he can't stress it enough, BE CAREFUL DOWN THERE WHEN USING ANY TOOL OR SHARP OBJECT. If you don't know what you're doing, let somebody who does take care of it. Which would you rather have? A little embarrassment or whatever and your health or painful and serious and permanent damage down there AND the same kind of embarrassment?

JamesD and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  14. samseaborne

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    so in summary..... a bolt cutter.

15. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    The key here, is a spare key.

As a recipient of an emergency appendectomy one day while Mrs. Xileh was away, the spare key in a sealed envelope saved a lot of unnecessary messing around.

I have a machine shop so removing a lock is not a problem. But, I’m really glad I didn’t have to light up the cutting torch.

bondinchas and Slutty Susan like this.
  16. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Way back in the early days I had a pinching cb6000 and just ripped it apart with my bare hands.

Haven't really thought of a way out of my newest cage yet, short of many hours with a hack saw.

17. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I am also glad that you didn't.

Xileh likes this.
  18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Small bolt cutters will get through a padlock or a locking pin with ease.

19. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Nah. Go for the horizontal band saw.

Any other annoying appendages you want removed?

20. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I showed these to husband and asked him to comment on them.

Husband says you can, but BE CAREFUL. If you have 1 of the metal cages with a screw locking feature, you probably have to cut the cage. BE CAREFUL you don't grab any flesh with the business end of the bolt cutters.

Husband said since you have a machine shop, you already know the problems that go with putting heat on metal that's next to flesh. He said you probably already know how to use heat sinks (husband was here, so I got him to spell it since other CM members have told me I spelled it wrong before). He said using water to cool the cage might be a problem with a torch and it would be hard trying to do it solo.

He says the real problem is since the cage is right on the flesh, you're going to directly burn the flesh with the torch anyhow so all that other stuff won't matter. He said you probably already know that

Husband says that's fine for cage that uses those but still BE CAREFUL. You don't want to grab any flesh with the business end of the bolt cutters. He says the ones that cause problems are the ones with the screw lock. Usually, you have to cut the cage directly and that's where you REALLY HAVE TO BE CAREFUL because if you slip or aren't careful, you cut the flesh and cause real damage.

21. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Personal experience: A Lori 2D with security screws and lock-tite can be drilled out and easy-outed in 4 hours (with my Queen's help). I bet I could cut it in half next time. Also bet I will never even try to find out. A lot of blood (mostly my fingers, as I used protective padding around my "bits"). Managed to save the cage.

Pretty sure a Dr. could use a modified dremel and cut off in less than 15 minutes, sacrificing the cage. Only if I was unconscious.

22. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    The barrel (screw style) locks are the easiest to pick. Unless a key broke off there isn't a reason to drill. Either follow Lockpick Lawyers 60 second method to pick it or just try a few extra keys you might have laying around from other devices. I have not found one of my barrel locks that can't be opened by at least one key from another barrel lock...

23. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    He's actually done a chastity cage picking video. He defeated the lock with a condom wrapper!

hardbodysub, Danny15 and JaySaysYes like this.
  24. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Fuck condoms, those are expensive. I've done it WAY too many times with a paper clip I found on the ground. Hence why I finally got a security-screw cage.

Danny15 likes this.
  25. Bootslaves

Bootslaves New member

Local Time:
    I use a metal cage with a Internal lock Much prefer having my Emergency key locked away in a key pod thats control by my Mistress no cheating or Mistress will know

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice