Dram Jar Sessions

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by vengash, Sep 8, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Side note. I've had just a few Dommes control me in my life. Like, 2 or 3 - counting this Keyholder. They are all different. Different with communication, expectations, and various proclivities. I mean, of course - right? But, it's just fun to make a note of that. This is intimacy for me.

2. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    So, I can't do a 6 minute hygiene opening. What I mean is - I'll never be able to take my cage off, clean up, shave, and then get back within 6 minutes. I'll always take the penalty for every hygiene opening. The penalty is 12 hours added to your chastity sentence.

So, I was kind of thinking - maybe I should just take my time and eat that 12 hour penalty. I could maybe enjoy being cage free while I'm at it - instead of rushing to climb back into an uncomfortable cage immediately.

If I wanted to push things further - I could give myself a few cum-free strokes - for the price of 12 hours. Not bad when you think about it.

3. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    If I wanted to push things further - I could give myself a few cum-free strokes - for the price of 12 hours. Not bad when you think about it.

Pushing your luck more like it!

4. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Do you even need the hygiene opening? I mean, of course we want to be clean and not smelly. And we don't want our dicks to fall off, but I can pretty much clean myself without taking the cage off. And I prefer not taking it off. The only thing I can't do is shave the base of my cock, but I can shave everything else. I clean by bringing in a couple of q-tips into the shower with me. I can rub it against some soap and then get inside every inch of the cage and me. Then I use some more q-tips to rinse. When I get let out to be of service, I'll then clean again and do some touch up shaving. I figure if I had to, I'd be able to last indefinitely without ever unlocking. There are only two reasons to ever get unlocked 1) something medical (either a checkup, or some emergency (hope not)) 2) For my cock to be used as a toy.

The first few weeks I had myself unlocked for a shower ever day. For the last few weeks, I never come out.

5. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I feel it necessary to take the cage off to wash every so often. I think 3 days between washings is the max I can go without cleaning. I am using security videos during cage-off hygiene cleanings (GoPro strapped to my chest - looking down at my ding-a-ling) - so, I don't have much opportunity to be sneaky while the cage is off.

When the cage is on and when I need to pee - I will use a pitcher of water that I keep in the bathroom to rinse the cage out thoroughly. I can't do this at work - and when I'm at work I place a condom over my cage to catch any weird-ass dribblings that might occur. Having a wet mark appear at the crotch of your pants in public isn't a great look. Luckily, I'm not in the office that much.

6. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah I do something similar in the bathroom, but I use a water bottle (a bike kind that squirts). I take that with me at into a stall at work. It's not weird to carry around a water bottle. I see folks doing this all the time. Maybe they're all locked up. I just squirt a few streams of water into the tip of the cage and everything's clean. Actually, I think that's a whole lot more clean than a few shakes by the urinal.

7. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I did it. I was able to perform my hygiene cleaning in 4 minutes and 54 seconds. It's all on video. This includes taking the cage off, stepping into the shower to wash, and putting the cage back on. I didn't shave. I had a full minute to spare before getting penalized. I'm shooting for good behavior.

atxmtb likes this.
  8. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m having those feelings again. I woke up struggling with a confined erection - accompanied by that aching feeling of a merciless cage encasing my cock. The mental anguish of never really knowing when I’ll be free from this makes me very desperate at times. Those feelings of constantly wanting to cum - thinking about cuming - but, never having the chance keeps me perpetually frustrated. It’s all I’ve been thinking about. My body has needs. That physical desire - wanting pleasure in the deepest of ways. I’m so hardwired to my cock. I feel ashamed for this sometimes. I have trouble overcoming that deep need within me to touch myself right now. Multiply this message by 10,000 moments during the past 38 days - to get an idea of my daily struggles. I’m counting the hours until my next hygiene opening. Now, even those 6 minuscule minutes of cage-free moments while washing mean a lot to me - something I took for granted for so many years. My penis is in a hard, cold, and unforgiving prison. Every moment of the day I’m reminded of this. I have no freedom to have an erection, touch myself, and have a beautiful - toe curling - orgasm. At times I consider sacrificing dignity in favor of begging.

atxmtb likes this.
  9. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm less than 12 hours away from freedom.

10. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
  11. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I think this time I really will be freed. I kind of gathered that my Keyholder has lost interest. Or, maybe she's got 30 cocks locked and that's just a ton of work. Something like that.

But, I have my doubts women actually like or enjoy playing the role of Keyholder - beyond novelty anyway.

12. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    I suspect you're right. It's really not about them and there's really nothing in it for them. That's why I thought maybe they made some $$ from it. Of course, I figure if they could be descrimintaing of their cocks (say Brad Pitt, or Ryan Reynolds) and could have them record all sorts of kinky diversions, they may find enough reason to do it. But your average cock, not so sure. Not implying there is anything average about you @vengash .

Congrats on your hopefully impending freedom.

13. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I did my best to be well behaved (no pestering - no demands), entertaining, attentive, and hopefully my video documentation was enjoyable as well. I had fun too. But, yeah, unless the person you're playing with is sexually attracted to you - or something about you being held in chastity gets them off - the fizz will eventually dissipate.

I kind of feel that 99.99% of women simply aren't interested in being a key holder - and probably think it's just plain weird.

On the flip side. This cage is making my balls hurt. I wouldn't be surprised if in a few days my balls just fell off my body and on to the floor. So, getting cage free relief for more than a few minutes will be more than welcome. And, on that topic, having to provide two verification photos per day has been a hassle at times. So, yeah, maybe it's time to let go of all of this - and be 'normal' again.

Yet, I'm oddly attracted to the idea of remaining an unwilling captive for an undetermined amount of time.

14. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    I found your original experiment fascinating and admired the thoroughness in execution. Watching this space for more data posts. :+1:

vengash likes this.
  15. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank you!

Breathe likes this.
  16. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    Update. I took the cage off 2 hours before my timer expired - then submitted my last verification photo (attached below). Technically, this is a punishable offense. However, my (now ex) Keyholder will not see this until after the timer reaches zero. This is sort of like the last day of school - when you don't do much work in class and the teacher excuses the class early.

Screen Shot 2023-10-11 at 7.53.15 PM.png

17. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    What's next? I don't know. I am without a keyholder and not really expecting to have a keyholder anytime soon - within the next several years anyway. That's just the way it is.

18. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    Should I masturbate again today? And, if so, to what exactly?

19. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Have you not already? If not, I guess I would. I'd probably jerk off a couple times a day to be honest. Particularly because you've been locked. I was out for a few hours last night in honor of our anniversary. I had the absolute most difficult time NOT cumming on my own. If it wasn't because of further expectations, you betcha.

How are you going about finding a Keyholder? Do you have criteria?

20. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm not too picky about key holders - as long as she can pay my mortgage.

21. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
  22. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    Without a keyholder - I am unsure what to do with my penis.

23. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't know what to do without your updates. Hope you figure out what to do with it soon.

24. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm feeling horny today - worried I'll masturbate at some point.

25. vengash

vengash Long term member

Local Time:
    Is it okay to be a Domme-less fuck?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice