Things I never thought I'd hear my Vanilla-Sex wife say...

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Deleted member 109400, Aug 12, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 109400

From the woman who was scared of chastity devices just a few weeks ago…Not 5 minutes into her first real look at chastity devices,

"I don't like that one. It looks to easy to get out of."

Moments later...

"I don't know. Maybe we should consider getting you pierced."

I'm sure if she's joking. …

What has your Vanilla-Sex wife said that you never thought you'd hear?

2. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    My wife has been slowly evolving over the last year when it comes to chastity. She has blown my mind with some very exciting activities such as spanking and pegging but the acceptance of chastity and the fact that I can remain locked while she is pleasured is the icing. We were away in the Caribbean last week where I was unlocked (her demands). The second night we had some fun and after numerous O's on her part she rolled over and just said snuggle with me. 2 days of being unlocked and a few weeks since my last O and my little guy wasn't even invited to the party. 2 days later after just a few O's same thing happened. Now I did take the mutually agreed liberty to edge myself throughout the week with the understanding I would be relocked when we return. When we came home after a horrible flight we were laying in bed at 3:30am (the flight was that bad) just talking and she just blurted out "shouldn't you be locked?". That was the first time she really initiated the convo and while it wasn't a demand it was her thinking about it.

Still O free a few days later, we just got to our upstate place where we typically have a lot more fun on Saturday night (tonight). This morning I was laying in bed caressing her and getting more and more liberal with the hopes of some pre game festivities. With that she just said she got her period last night "so I guess you are staying locked a lot longer than you expected". That may sound as mild as it gets to others here but to me, well, I strained in my cage...

3. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    That’s how it all starts… and the “be careful what you wish for” sets in. Most women it’s the getting over the “guilt” initially saying no and denying the orgasm… once they get over that and embrace the power dynamic, it’s on!!

4. Lovinglylockdhubby

Outside Boston,MA
    Local Time:
    My wife of 7 years took to it quite quickly and has said a few things I never thought she would. Most recently being that once we conceive(trying for kids so kinda puts a slight hold on most the kinky fun stuff) that I likely will not be having an orgasm again until the post pregnancy all clear for sex.

5. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    Mistress/wife of more than 30 years bought me my first cage many years ago I suspect as more of tease since she bought several other "toys" for herself and other activities. When I put it on she was ambivalent for the most part.

When I began to serve a full time (online) KeyHolder for long term, indefinite release locking, Mistress/Wife was good with being emergency KH and seemed happy with more focus on her needs but still I would say more vanilla then Dom'ish about it all.

As our lifestyle progressed and I became more submissive, I was surprised Mistress/Wife actually started coaching me on colors, make up, wig style, etc even though she really encouraging my sissy/crossdressing as an everyday thing...yet.

Time is a funny thing....

6. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    I would not count on that - pregnancy does some funny things to women (and men). My ex-wife became insatiable when pregnant and some men (not me although TBH) can't keep their hands off their pregnant partner.

7. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    We had a busy weekend and didn't have our usual Saturday night pegging. While she was out Sunday afternoon I charged her favorite vibrating dildo and prepared myself in hopes of a pegging. When she returned, I told her I had charged her toy and prepared myself for a pegging. She smirked at me and said "That is a great idea but remember I am in charge now and you don't make the plans"

She then ordered me to the bedroom and fucked me relentlessly on her way to two orgasms.

8. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    A good couple of years back now my wife told me that the only toy she didn’t like in our sex drawer was the chastity cage. That’s changed, but I’ve been unlocked for some time whilst my piercing heals and we await delivery of my new BAWR device… she has found this time somewhat frustrating, it’s almost like chastity is her thing now more than it ever was mine…

On Friday, she excitedly waited for me to come home. “You have a package from China! This is exciting!”

Her joy was short-lived, turns out a box of alloy wheel centre caps was not exactly the package that she was looking forward to. Still, at least I now know her thoughts on the cage! It’s certainly no longer her least favourite toy!

9. Lovinglylockdhubby

Outside Boston,MA
    Local Time:
    Haha yeah I said the same thing actually but she is seeming pretty set on it. Guess we will find out.

Slutty Susan and laohuboy like this.
  10. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    #10 submascpartner, Aug 16, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2023
    My wife has said and done so many things along our journey that surprised me at the time. So many things in life fall under the saying, “Careful for what you ask for” or “Fuck around, find out” but the best is when those two sayings intersect. I asked for this and she reminds me of that when she sees the desperation in my eyes. Like so many others I introduced the idea of chastity to my now wife. Also like so many others, she wasn’t that interested in the idea and didn’t really understand it. Fast forward to the present and she is my full time key holder, I am locked nearly 24/7, she has the only key and I am only unlocked if she wants to use “her” dick (I am able to thoroughly clean in the shower with soap and a toothbrush) She has told me that we are never going back to the way it was before I introduced chastity to our life.

The list includes:

* Letting me know that I am where I belong, locked in my cage.
    * Telling me that I am now the bottom in the relationship.
    * Telling me she doesn’t care if it’s not comfortable, she will make me take her entire “dick” while she is pegging me. (Pain/injury is not the same as comfort and she has said she will stop for pain)
    * Personally piercing me for the Prince Albert so she has greater control over her dick that is now locked in a PA secured cage.
    * If I cum I have to consume it.
    * Having me locked not only for our wedding ceremony but the entire honeymoon also.
    * Your balls are blue, but not blue enough.
    * As she is edging me, telling me she now thinks this is her favorite thing to do with “her” dick, previously it was PIV.

When we first started she felt the cage was a barrier to her having me and now the cage is an essential part of not just our sex life but our life. PIV has gone from 3-4 times a week before chastity to once every month or two. Her orgasms during PIV used to be once now she has 5-6 while I get none. I have been allowed three orgasms since we got married 8 months ago. She either mounts my face or spreads her legs for oral 3-4 times a week. She now has total control over if I get a full erection, feel any penile pleasure, feel the inside of her pussy and my orgasms.

I love our life now and would never change it, even if I could. She loves the control she has and the effect it has on my submission to her.

11. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There are many things said, one that stands out was near our wedding. It was getting close, and I had asked when she was planning on unlocking me.

She about bent over laughing, and asked me why on earth I had thought that would happen. She went on to explain it comes off when she wants it off…period.

We got married and I was caged, that night we fooled around (like normal mouth fingers and toy) and I stayed caged, and we continued that way for several more days before she unlocked me for a quick cum and locked right back up.

I had thought she would have stuck to a more traditional way of doing things with consummating the marriage. In her mind, we had lol

12. Pepe_

Pepe_ Active member

Professional
    Texas
    Local Time:

Love it!!

Slutty Susan likes this.
  13. POT

POT Property Of T

Retired
    Nevada
    Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    She was unsuccessful prying something open with a screwdriver. I opened it with a different screwdriver. She asked, "How did you do that?" I explained the head of the screwdriver needed to be thicker.

Her response with a huge smile:

"Trust me, mine's thicker than yours."

14. Deleted member 109400

Wife and I spent the weekend measuring me for a Cherry Keeper. She aid that she’d have the final say on a device. Talking about colors, she thought about purple (her favorite color), but wanted something manly, like red. I showed her the cage on Shapeways, and the model was green.
    “I wondered how green looked.”

Later..
    “Do I get it?”
    “Yep! Green, because when it comes off, you’ll be getting lucky!” She said with a smile!

She is actually excited about this! I’m stunned.

15. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    The day she told me that I had to tell her when I was getting close to the edge so she could stop teasing me so I wouldn't cum.
    The time she told me that there was only one person in our house that would be swallowing a load of cum...And it wasn't her.
    When she ties me to the bed and leaves me there and as she is going out the door says..."Don't go anywhere"..
    The day we were putting clear clothes away and she asked me if these panties were hers or mind...

16. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    After giving her an orgasm before bed one night, I asked her if I could gum too. She replied: "I came for both of us!" And it was goodnight. I was stunned! She's the definition of vanilla.

17. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Jokes are half truths. Sounds like she’s going to take your chastity enforcement very seriously. Be careful what you wish for…

bondinchas, Pepe_ and Slutty Susan like this.
  18. Deleted member 109400

I guess I’ll find out. We agreed to start “officially” practicing chastity (contract and all) until the end of the year. This will include a device, which we will take week-by-week.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  19. Lockedup79

Lockedup79 Long term member

Local Time:
    I might unlock you later, don't get too excited i said might , blew my mind

20. addadayplease

addadayplease Monogamous Locked Husband to Queen_Add-a-Day

Local Time:
    “If you cum before the end of Locktober, it will be a long winter for you.”

my Queen

21. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    Sex with you before was always good, sex with you locked up is always Great.

If I could I keep you belted all time I would. That was the scary one as I normally am locked just about 24/7 and no piv in 9.5 months. My best hope is mid January when we are holiday out of the country. We don’t take the belt on that trip.

Danny15, bondinchas and Caged4Sazz like this.
  22. PastaGuy

PastaGuy Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    While recently discussing an upcoming childless tropical vacation, I told her I couldn't wait for all the drunken sex we would have. She furrowed her brow and said, "What sex? You might get sex one time but that's it." I couldn't believe it. I asked if she planned on keeping me locked up, I honestly assumed she would give me that week off from wearing the cage. She then said, "Just because it's vacation doesn't mean you won't be locked up." She was completely serious, not teasing or smiling. My jaw must've hit the ground. Who is this woman and where did my wife go?!?!?

23. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    We have a getaway planned in February. At one time not so long ago, we would have experimented with chastity. This time she plans on keeping me locked for the duration.

24. Chastityguy100

Chastityguy100 Active member

Local Time:
    Was a ordinary morning conversation over coffee.. then she said , you know the family jewels are far to precious to be ever unlocked

25. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    My wife has let me shower unlocked and unsupervised several times during our current 90 day stint. We're on day 50 today.

I told her that at the beginning I edged myself a few times in the shower, but as we've gone on, I've realised that any touching other than the minimum contact needed for cleaning is not something I should do. For the last couple of weeks I've taken that very seriously.

I've not had an orgasm since we started, I'm currently 50 days denied. I admitted to her that I'd thought about cheating a couple of times but only fleetingly.

She surprised me with the ferocity of her response.

"I should hope you didn't. I'm very serious about this. If you cheat even once, the whole thing is over. I'll not participate any more"

There was some ambiguity as to whether she might have been threatening to end our marriage. I'm not sure and didn't seek clarification. I really don't intend to cheat and believe I could actually do it on honour at this stage. The cage is symbolic of my submission as much as my orgasm restrictions. I don't want to remove it.

I was surprised at her ferocity. At the beginning of this she was very vanilla and maybe a little reluctant to go for it.

I'm amazingly happy with what she said and how she made her demand. I think she's really happy with the change in our relationship, is finding out how much she likes being in control and will not allow our new dynamic to be threatened.

I'm a lucky maggot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice