A New Chapter Unfolds

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MsPamela, May 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    Another thought might be that on Nov 1st you release him For a long drawn out edging session to celebrate the start of NOvember. He won’t get the orgasm he wants but he’ll get a few moments to stretch and feel some pleasure before beginning the next leg of his journey to next year.

2. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I always find it funny when someone speaks as if they are the keeper of The Code and all others should follow them as the Lord...

3. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    Three weeks down, we're on the final lap now.

Keeping hubby locked throughout the week and then rewarding him on Sunday has been a lot of fun, almost liberating. I guess I've never completely broken free from the guilt of not reciprocating. Even though hubby normally spends quite a few evenings locked, the first thing I often think after he's given me a wonderful orgasm is "did I unlock him yesterday?", and I make a conscious effort to not make him wait too many days in a row. I haven't worried about that at all during Locktober. We had a plan, and all I had to do was stick to it. Hubby seemed genuinely happy during those many locked evenings. I don't think I'd want to do this all the time, but a week without unlocks now and then could be interesting.

I gave hubby some bad news: no more unlocks for Locktober. Next Sunday is so close to the end of the month that he'll just have to wait the extra few days. I also told him that it's far too soon for a full orgasm, so we'll have to celebrate the end of Locktober with a ruined one. I doubt any of this was completely unexpected.

I paired this with some good news. First, I promised him something special for our anniversary, later this week. Second, I'm willing to back off of the "no orgasms until next year" idea. I still expect him to go three months in between full orgasms, but that puts his next one around the middle of December.

Actually that last bit was just a bluff. My goal is still to make him wait until January, but I think it will be so much more delicious if he asks for it. I just have to find the right temptation. I already have a few ideas, but for now I want to keep the focus on Locktober.

4. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    This sounds so evil-frustrating-hot-unbearable-good-incredible. I feel with Hubby... Just with more orgasms

5. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    The funny thing is, I voluntarily would like to be denied orgasms for a time (1-3 months). It's my wife that wants me to have them. Go figure.

6. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    I think hubby's ideal is something like a month. For the first couple of weeks his desire for denial is stronger than his desire for an orgasm. But that starts to change and by the fourth week he truly wants to cum.

The problem, at least for hubby, is that I discovered how much I like three months. I know it's longer than he would prefer, but that's sort of the point. The real fun only starts when he's desperate, and it's a shame to throw all of that work away just when it was getting interesting.

7. LeCouple

LeCouple Member

Local Time:
    I think he's being reasonable, don't you?

8. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Yes, he's being perfectly reasonable, and if our positions were reversed I wouldn't last a week.

But there is always some give and take in marriage. I expect him to wait three months instead of one, and in return I make those months very enjoyable for both of us. I've asked him several times if he'd rather go back to our pre-chastity routine, and he consistently says he's much happier with what we have now. I also think a part of him needs me to be strict and push him past his comfort zone.

9. Mistress Dita

Mistress Dita Goddess Dita

Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    My hubby has acheived anal orgasm by riding a dildo with a suction cup. It is stuck to the vase of a dining chair and he lowers himself onto the seat facing the back of the chair. He is able to rock backnand forth massagong his prostate until cum oozes from his caged cock. I think this process gives him the control he needs over the motion in order to climax. I have never heen interested in anal but have allowed him to do this when alone. I have also watched him do this recently and while it has taken him longer he climaxes every time. Maybe if your hubby were allowed time to do simething similar it would allow him to experiment with the feeling and allow him to finally climax from anal and then hopefully move onto climaxing from pegging. Hope this helps.

Tom43, Edge_Me, spider203 and 7 others like this.
  10. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Does he orgasm or just milk himself? I am also allowed to milk myself from time to time, but my cock stays caged and my cum just drips out as you say. It is enjoyable, but there is no orgasm. There is no same muscle contraction as my cock is soft in the cage and no same chemicals are released by the brain as during orgasm. It is only prostate milking.

Rectrix likes this.
  11. Mistress Dita

Local Time:
    He says that he does feel some kind of release doing it this way and does suffer a drop in his arousal. Mayge not a full orgasm but as close to it as he is allowed.

12. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes it does help. Milking also prevents my nocturnal emissions and possible orgasm when I service my wife orally (of course caged).

13. Mistress Dita

Local Time:
    My hubby gets very aroused when licking me and I often have to stop him rubbing his cage on the floor or bed when he is between my legs just in case he is able to orgasm. Servicing me this way is very fustrating for him as before he became my sub he used to love licking me to orgasm, then moving up and sliding his cock inside me.

14. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I love to serve my wife orally. I am trained as a pussy husband for years. I also get very aroused cleaning her up and can cum from it without any rubbing of my caged cock. I am lucky to lick her to orgasm almost daily.

Chaste J. and atxmtb like this.
  15. Mistress Dita

Local Time:
    You will know how my hubby feels then, being forbidden to cum when and after licking me to orgasm.

16. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, but my pleasure comes from licking pussy and my cock is just leaking. I love licking pussy to orgasm. I am very happy not frustrated when my wife cums in my mouth.

Rectrix and Chaste J. like this.
  17. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    So wonderfully written. Thank you for sharing.

18. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Hubby and I had a wonderful anniversary yesterday. I'd normally describe our evening in detail, because I enjoy reliving such events. But I'm pressed for time today, so this will be brief. As tempted as I was to release hubby, I kept him locked - after all, it's still Locktober. Instead, I pegged him, and it was wonderful. Hubby said it was even better than being unlocked. We're both still walking on clouds today.

Hubby asked if I could peg him more often. Honestly, I'm not really sure why it's so infrequent. The experience is always very intimate and enjoyable, but somehow I forget about it as an option. Perhaps that's because it requires a little more preparation and is harder to do on the spur of the moment. Regardless, I think I'll grant hubby's wish once, or maybe twice, before Locktober ends.

19. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    Congratulation to your anniversary!
    Your relationship is a role model!

Looking forward to how the remainder of Loctober goes, especially with your announcement not to unlock him this coming weekend

20. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Hubby thanked me numerous times today for pegging him on our anniversary. I agree it was quite wonderful, but I'm still a little surprised by his level of enthusiasm. I told him he could earn another pegging by spending a day as my servant, attending to my every need. Actually, he does a pretty good job of that on normal days, but I made a few additional rules:

* He will address me as Mistress Pamela
    * Unless ordered otherwise, he must remain at my side, ready to serve me
    * He should anticipate my needs: if I have to ask, then he's already made a mistake
    * At home, he cannot wear any clothes
    * If we leave the house, he must wear a butt plug

I expected that we'd try this on Saturday or Sunday, but he immediately arranged to take Friday off work. So I guess we're doing it tomorrow! I'm curious how well he'll do anticipating what I want. I don't think I'm all that predictable, but he also knows me very, very well.

21. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Wow! I wonder what it was that so turned him on? Being taken by you must be an incredible tease, mindgame. Did he orgasm / ejaculate at all? If so, are you worried that repeating it too frequently might lead to a drop?

22. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Maybe the whole weekend?

austria_fox likes this.
  23. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    I think is was a combination of several things: anticipation throughout the day, many weeks without any release, and knowing that his cock was absolutely not going to be involved in any way. He enjoyed the pegging far more than usual, and I took my time making it last as long as possible. He didn't cum, though I think he did get as close to an anal orgasm as he is able to.

Oh, what a wonderful idea. I'll see how today goes, and if I enjoy it I'll tell hubby his reward is two more days!

24. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Postpone that ruin and he may just explode next time. He’s clearly more relaxed and enjoying the experience, a little more denial may just give him the impetus he needs.

littleguy3 likes this.
  25. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Hubby is off to a good start as my servant for the day. I woke to a breakfast of French Toast and fresh fruit, served to me in bed. Hubby helped me with my bath, as usual, then gave me an incredibly relaxing full body massage followed by the most wonderful orgasm. Honestly, every day should start this way. He's remained naked, as ordered, and hovers nearby to fetch me anything I desire. At the moment, he's at my feet putting the finishing touches on my pedicure. After that, he said something about taking me shopping. That should be fun!

He's only lost a few points so far. Once, for leaving the room without permission, and then a couple times where he failed to address me properly. If he keeps this up for the rest of the day, he'll certainly have earned a reward. However, I really like the idea of extending his servitude through the entire weekend, so maybe the reward will have to wait. Decisions, decisions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice