Locktober 2023

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by titaniumjones, Sep 1, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 109631

Thank you for the insight @MsPamela and @Westu and clearing things up for me.

Westu likes this.
  2. addadayplease

addadayplease Monogamous Locked Husband to Queen_Add-a-Day

Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    When October ends I will have been locked for 136 of the 273 days of the year. Still going strong in Locktober. I've planned a local motel getaway for near the end of the month. Usually on these occasions there is 2-3 orgasms for each of us as we just enjoy the bed and each other. This time it will be different for me. Our daily midweek routine is that we are both busy from 3:30 a.m. to after supper, both being out of the home for work...and her mother (with dementia) is in our home as well. As you can tell, there is precious few hours for midweek lovin'. We have managed a routine of one midweek night, Friday night and perhaps Sunday morning as the times for her pleasures. I'm usually teased/denied during those times. too. Finish strong, me locked boys....finish the month strong.

outro2006 and littleguy3 like this.
  3. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    Good for you!!!

4. Griffin Devil

Griffin Devil New member

United States
    Local Time:
    Longest I've been locked up now at 18 days. I helped my Goddess do an onlyfans photoshoot yesterday and it was such lovely torture watching her be so sexy while caged! afterwards she let me fuck her with a strap on and then let me cum using her vibrator. She came 4 times and I got to cum once, very fair trade!

5. addadayplease

Local Time:

Westu likes this.
  6. CuriousHusband103

CuriousHusband103 New member

Local Time:
    Before this my longest time locked was about a week - yesterday, day 18 my wife decided it was time to peg me for the first time.

We had bought an appropriate harness/toy a while back but she hadn’t necessarily been up to try it and hadn’t brought it back up, so I assumed it was off the table at least through October. She told me when she got home to do an enema and then after dinner she took me upstairs, had me put the harness on her, and then told me I had been really good so I was able to unlock for our first time.I highly recommend to anyone that hasn’t tried it to try pegging - it was the best orgasm of my life with some margin.

anyways - now I’m on day 1 again so I guess I “failed” locktober, but I did what my wife told me to do and she is very happy with it so I’m quite happy :). There’s always next year, or really, whenever she says.

7. Deleted member 109631

@CuriousHusband103 I think your Locktober was a success, especially since you said this has been your longest lock up period to date.

I was told Locktober was about pushing your boundaries and limits past what you're used to. I'd say you def did that with 18 days of being locked. That's a win in my book.

8. addadayplease

Local Time:
    if you relocked you are still doing Locktober. You obeyed her. Be gracious to yourself. 11 more days!

9. vlad the impaler

vlad the impaler New member

USA
    Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    I am obeying my wife (KH) too. Yesterday, Day 19, she gave me a massage... so to speak. In the morning she got up, went to the bathroom then came back to bed. She decided she was going to massage my hands with her breasts (okay so maybe I am taking some literary liberties here but you get the idea :). She lay down next to me sunny side up. She sleeps topless so she was ready to start. I sleep naked except for my stainless steel accessory so I was ready. Like opposite magnets, my hand and her breasts were drawn together. She did an excellent job with my hand. Palm, middle, fingers. Nothing was left out. While that was going on up north, I tried to massage her hand down south using my metal cage. I don't think that worked out as well but she seemed satisfied. I asked her if she thought she would make it through Locktober. She just smiled and said it was working out fine for her. Then she rolled over and got up out of bed to get ready for work. She left me in a state where I am really waiting for November 1st.

10. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    You are so lucky.
    My wife and I started really good into locktober after already 5 weeks of permanent lock up for me and many orgasms for her.
    But then life caught us.

Sick child, stress at work for her, two broken cars, work at the house that has to be done and so on. So there isnt too much space for arousal in these days.

Tomorrow I am going to snip off one or two of the open endings. I hope.

Beyondheat likes this.
  11. addadayplease

Local Time:
    It is in the Fall, women lock down "their" junks.
    "For a month, no more spewing of spunks!"
    Locktober denials.
    See the Keyholder smiles
    At their cuckolds, sissies or hunks.

outro2006 likes this.
  12. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    This is turning out to be reverse Locktober for me! :) After going a month between every release since the middle of February, my wife has decided she really wants me inside her and wants me to cum. Its now been twice in two weeks. I can't complain. Living the dream!

13. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Locktober is not over for me yet.... Still locked in the Behind Barz belt and because the fact that I was unlocked on October 8th for 14 hours to run the Eindhoven 1/2 marathon I got an additional 14 days of lock up extra after ocktober ends... For every hour unlocked, one day lock up time extra....

Curious40ish and Westu like this.
  14. Linjx014

Linjx014 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    Well day 20 I got pegged with the biggest red and black dildo I've ever felt. She kept going for like 10 mins, then we spooned then I ate her out. Laid there for a few mins and talked for a bit she then said next year.... omg that would be the longest yet. Think our record is 47 days. But idk if she can last that long either can I. She was so wet ... guess we'll see

Beyondheat and Queens servant73 like this.
  15. Ganondorf

Ganondorf Member

Local Time:
    The longest I have run caged is 10 miles or 16k for none Americans. Some irritation but survivable. I have raced an 8k caged.

littleguy3 and true42 like this.
  16. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    May I ask with what kind of chastity device you used? I have a Behind Barz, and the longest I ran is approx 5k….

17. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    My wife doesn’t let Locktober interfere with *her* pleasure. She unlocked me for an hour earlier this month to fill her up while she rode to 2 or 3 Os, though I was in a double condom and forbidden to cum. She’s kept me locked 24x7 otherwise (as is normal for us for the past 5 years), but twice this week had me strap on so we could fix. She loves her 2 vixskins

Beyondheat and JohnBgood like this.
  18. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    I made it to 21 days of continuously locked. That's the longest I've stayed in a ball trap device.

Yesterday I was feeling very fatigued, but I was too busy during the day to take a nap.

So last night I begged my Mistress for an unlock for sleeping. She checked that was really what I wanted, she's been getting into Locktober and I think was a tiny bit disappointed. She made made it clear I was to behave as if still locked before she got the key at let me out.

While my locked sleep has been OK it's not been perfect, with one or two interruptions per night to pee and get rid of attempted erections. I think a couple of latish nights and a couple of drinking alcohol evenings added just a little too much sleep debt. For me I think to stay locked I need to be very strict about going to bed early and not drinking any alcohol.

I'm locked back up this morning, but Mistress has said she's going to keep unlocking me for sleep until I catch up.

19. outro2006

outro2006 Active member

Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    Same for me, longest period ever locked and without orgasm. Last locktober I had to quit because of Covid, but this year, all good. I had only one release for deep cleaning my CK after my showe, however my Wife insisted that I should have my hands tied behind my back with a scarf, while we watched TV together. When the cage dried, I got locked back.

Beyond Locktober, we’re thinking of doing a monthly lock-up while she has her period + a number of days after, of her choice. This is good for me, as at least for two weeks I will be “masturbation-free” while also not feeling guilty that I get pleasure while she gets the cramps.

I do however feel the need ocassionaly to break the cage and relieve myself, but that’s not happening, so…here’s to the end of Locktober, whenever that may be.

Beyondheat likes this.
  20. Griffin Devil

Griffin Devil New member

United States
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately thanks to my new job I can't wear my cage all day, but I still put it on as soon as I'm home.

Beyondheat and newplay like this.
  21. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    what do you do at work then please.

22. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    During the 2 weeks a month you are locked up, you should be giving her orgasms via your hands or a vibe. I hear that's effective at reducing the impact of menstrual cramping. :rolleyes::+1:

outro2006 likes this.
  23. Westu

Westu 24/7 caged by my Lady

Local Time:
    Day 22 …. Less than 10 days to go !

I’ve been caged in my Lady’s smaller cage ( https://ternence.net/products/terne...e-ergonomic-design-cock-cage?VariantsId=10151 ) and only out for 1 teasing, showers, 4 ruined O’s, and a visit to the Laser Hair removal for next Brazilian.

I have to say the heightened feeling of submission is astounding…. Never felt anything so intense. It’s also added to my Lady’s engagement. She is also feeling like this has been a great learning experience. I don’t expect things will go back to pre-locktober rules and plans.

Glad we did it …. It’s been worth the tough times.

outro2006 likes this.
  24. Mannetjie1979

Mannetjie1979 New member

Developer
    Johannesburg South Africa
    Local Time:
    We were late to Locktober. We only really started the 14th. But been locked up since. I have been going down on her and she loves it, so do I actually. Interesting thing is this Saturday we are going to Sexpo. I do not know if she is going to unlock me but I am sure it is going to be pure torture. I am still considering asking her if I can go in my dress. That will be the first time I will go out in public dressed. I also want to ask her if she will wear the key around her neck to Sexpo. So Many exciting possibilities.

outro2006 likes this.
  25. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    Keep up the good work locktoberites!

Just 9 days to go!

I had hoped I wouldn’t make it through the month without an orgasm, but appears I’m in it with you all. 41 days since I climaxed outside of my cage and no more such like ever planned in the future.

We can do this :+1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice