Does Chastity make addictive?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BavarianWoman, Oct 5, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    Chastity by itself wouldnt be addictive. But coupled with frequent teasing and lots of physical intimacy and orgasms for her while i remain caged.... that really produces the dopamine and has rewired my brain.

2. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    Chastity itself for me has been less arousing from when we started. The reason is probably because I’m locked 24/7 and my body and mind have grown accustomed to my personal prison. I do not notice the device as often as in the beginning. However the constant teasing and seeing erotic content that turn me on have me addicted to the lifestyle. Normally things that wouldn’t arouse me do now have greater that effect due to my locked sexuality. For example, chains and restraints didn’t really do it for me in the beginning. But now my mistress uses them whenever I’m released from my cage, teasing, or serving her needs and they get me throbbing in my cage whenever I even see them. There are other things that now turn me on that never did before being in a chastity lifestyle. All around, due to being deprived as many have said here I’m more easily aroused because of the lifestyle. It’s also important to to have a good fitting device that can be worn without causing pain in your everyday life. In my opinion also one that is as minimalistic as possible that still gets the job done for you. It’s simple, the less parts or mass your device has the easier it will be to wear without causing pain and it will also subsequently be easier to keep yourself clean. If you can achieve both of those for your husband then he can be locked indefinitely without causing any harmful or unattractive hygienic issues. We don’t have or need regular scheduled removal periods for cleaning.

That being said, there have been many times when I wanted to be free of this device and I would love if my mistress would pause the whole lifestyle even for just a short time. Like when I’m having a bad flu or going through airport security, but alas, I just had to accept my situation and deal with it.

3. HouseboyForHer

HouseboyForHer Long term member

Nerd Techy with lots of Math
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    That is a very honest and therefore interesting account of your situation. Thank you. Alas, for me, I don't get a lot of teasing and I have not been able to add things to my list of turn-ons, probably because there aren't things that have been used in conjunction with Her dominating me. The only real domination in our FLR is the imbalance of housework, the clothes I wear, and my nearly constant caged situation.

I do have one question that I would very much like an answer to. I have read of a couple of men who recounted their trips through airport security, but it sounds like you are a pro. Strangely, I do find that sort of thing, as well as going to the doctor, attractive and compelling. Can you please tell me an anecdote or two? And why do you think your key-holder wants you to go through security wearing your cage? Does she out you in other situations, as well? Thank you in advance for sharing!

4. HouseboyForHer

HouseboyForHer Long term member

Nerd Techy with lots of Math
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    I also am forced to use the honor system, as my Wife sometimes wants me unlocked for whatever reason, even though She rarely teases me. I've been celibate for a lonnng time now, and the honor system sucks. Even though I can pull out of my cage any time I want to (this is an excellent way to quickly clean myself in the shower), I don't cheat that way. I don't know why but it's easier to remain chaste wearing a cage I can escape from than without, so my hat is off to you for being able to cope!

As for "addiction", I honestly cannot imagine our relationship and hence my life without the cage and chastity. Even though there's not much to go with it, the cage is there not just to keep me from masturbating, but also to remind me about my submission and associated responsibilities and promises. Since there's no way for me to "stop being submissive", likewise there is no way for me to ever want to live out our marriage without being caged and denied. It's been three years straight with no breaks, and I will do everything in my power to keep Her happy keeping me locked.

Rectrix likes this.
  5. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    After having done both methods, I definitely think that honor system is the best method if you can make it work with integrity. Not having the complexity and inconveniences of a cage makes things so much easier and simpler. The only is issue is resisting the temptation to masturbate, which can still be an issue even with cages. And if you keyholder enjoys being able to touch you during teasing, there is no accessibility problems or need to remove a cage and put it back on.

6. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    Thanks for the inclusive language. As someone who has never fit squarely into either category, I appreciate the acknowledgement.

BavarianWoman likes this.
  7. LoveIt

LoveIt Active member

Spain
    Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    I already traveled with my HT5 couple of times around Europe. In two days will travel again. It's not like she really wants me to go through security wearing the cage, it's just.. we both do not see a reason to remove it for this. I did not have any issues with security, so it seems pointless to remove it and after security put it back.
    As for the doctor - went just once with the cage (no issues), but today I have another doctor appointment. It's general practitioner, I don't expect any inspection on my private parts, so again no reason to remove it.
    In general, my way of thinking is.. I really like being caged and I will remove it only when there is a good reason. And good reason is only when my girlfriend wants me to remove it. Otherwise stays on no matter the circumstances.
    Now when I think about it, maybe I would remove it when going to urologist. Not that I care the doctor will see it (I am almost always out with a t-shirt related to chastity), but the cage may prevent good examination.

8. Coffeeandcaged

Coffeeandcaged Active member

Local Time:
    For us it has become a tool to control my urge to masturbate during the week. On the weekends she still wants PIV sex. The cage not only takes away my selfish urge to masturbate but intensifies the time we share together. Our PIV time together is so much more mental than physical now and my erections and stamina, when un-caged are through the roof. We have went from just using chastity as a bedroom toy, to using it weekly for the past 10 months.

littleguy3 likes this.
  9. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I have found been caged makes me want to cross dress in lingerie and skirts. The same is true the other way around, if I wear something feminine I want to be caged (if I am not already).

10. Deleted member 97090

I just love wearing dresses and tights regardless of chastity, but tights do enhance the feeling of the cage

11. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yep! It stops the ability to masturbate for the most part, which...
    makes you more ready for intimacy with your mate, which....
    increases your attentiveness, which....
    heightens her deisre through emotional intimacy, which....
    results in both of you being more amped up for physicall intimacy, which....
    makes it more pleasureable for both of you, which....
    makes you never want to go back to the way things were before, which....
    results in the best kind of addiction because neither of you can go for more than a week without her release, which....
    leads to more physical intimacy.

Usually, the more you do something, the less pleasurable it becomes, but in the case, the pleasure is magnified! :):D:love:

HouseboyForHer and Annemarie like this.
  12. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I don't know if addictive is the word I would choose but when I'm uncaged and really, really want to have an orgasm the only thing that takes that feeling away is being caged.

The cage goes on ... ah, the pressure's off. I like that.

knightly likes this.
  13. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    Yes I think it can be addictive. I kind of like the fact that I am locked up and restrained. If I am not wearing my cage then I feel something is missing it and want to go back to having it on. It plays on my submissive mindset and I know my KH approves that I wear it so that makes me want to continue.

Lisa4343 and Slutty Susan like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice