Premature ejaculation 1st time

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chaste Bear, Sep 28, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    2:22 PM
    I was locked with no erections for 6 weeks, previous record was a month. My kh unlocked me and was stroking my cock for what must have been only 20 seconds before i came, so embarrassing. I can normally last a decent time i was just so damn sensitive.

Peffbutt, SoumisCH, Rectrix and 10 others like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It comes to us all, in more ways than one...

3. Sissy_Dé

Sissy_Dé Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    Ai, sorry to read that. My Mrs, doesn't except such behavior and I got punished a couple of times. Did you get punished?

Chris estim and AllySiss like this.
  4. Chaste Bear

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    No they're more of a vanilla softdom. My punishment is only having had less than a minute to stretch and then squished back into my 2 inch cage until who knows when.

Elon, Caged4Sazz and Bill249017 like this.
  5. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    That’s not a bad first time. My 1st time didn’t even get to the cock touching stage…
    Honeslty, my wife loved it. She tells me all the time, now I’m back in the cage she ‘can’t wait until we get to that stage again!’
    I don’t understand the appeal on her side at all… or mine for that matter :confused:

littleguy3, taped2, SoumisCH and 4 others like this.
  6. Sissy_Dé

Sissy_Dé Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Lucky you!

Elon likes this.
  7. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    My Wife is excited for Locktober, if we actually make it through, I’ll be at 6 weeks at that point. She did allow a few minutes of an erection yesterday after a doctor appointment. And she said she wants piv this Friday or Saturday before Oct 1st.
    But I already was super sensitive yesterday when she touched it, so I believe she’ll be very thrilled to have a premature ejaculator when Nov 1st finally arrives. I texted her a screenshot of your post, and her response was….Hahaha, that would’ve been funny! And fun!!

She’s been wanting to make me cum by using only a finger or two to stroke me and have me cum in seconds. She’s just been too nice and let me have teasing, piv and lots of erections per week as a norm. Now she’s taken another step towards being much more strict.

MacKenzie1518, SoumisCH, Elon and 2 others like this.
  8. WifesProperty

WifesProperty Active member

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    At least you lasted 20 seconds. I’m down to literally a couple of seconds and done. It’s so bad.

Rectrix, Elon and Caged4Sazz like this.
  9. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    I have not had piv since mid January and from the sounds of it, it will be next January before I am allowed again. I am sure I will not be able to last anytime. However, my Queen likes me to finish fast. It makes her feel very powerful. Even before chastity, she was training away my stamina.

MacKenzie1518, Rectrix, Elon and 4 others like this.
  10. Chaste Bear

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    I never get released for teasing, only time it comes out is when my kh wants to play with it.

Caged4Sazz and Queens servant73 like this.
  11. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    Nothing to be ashamed of. It's just your body's natural need winning over your mind's want. You can train yourself in time.

Elon and JaySaysYes like this.
  12. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Biggest issue with Chastity IMHO. Sometimes I last more than others, but whereas, previously I never PE, now it's more often than not. To me, there are two options to deal with PE: 1) stop chastity. 2) stop cumming. The "correct" answer is 2. It's all about orgasm denial or semen retention. It is now my mission in life to figure out how to do it while pleasing my wife. Lots of information out there on how. Not as easy to do as to read about.

Sissy_Dé likes this.
  13. lockedinTampa

lockedinTampa Active member

Sales
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Nothing to be ashamed of, it happens.
    I used to be able to go for 10-15 mins piv then after a 6 month lock up I lasted about 90 seconds. We went to more frequent releases but it wasn’t getting better, now I’m permanently locked and she’s looking for an “upgrade” (strapon).
    She says this way I’ll be able to satisfy her, it’ll be the size she wants, and there won’t be any mess after. She’s particularly excited about the mess because she doesn’t like semen. Never has and now she’ll never have to deal with again. So she says.

14. Mickdrizzle

Mickdrizzle Active member

Local Time:
    I can’t explain why sometimes that happens, probably anxiety related. We worked on disconnecting the orgasm from sex and a few times I lasted over an hour after 30 days in. Sometimes what happened to you happens

15. OwnedBy Mistress Dom

OwnedBy Mistress Dom Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    I been on both ends now.Used to I would have delayed orgasm trying try to cum and would go for to long for my wife.The past 1 1/2-2 years it start faster,maybe from meds or nerve problems I don’t know.And now in being in chastity I pretty much a quick shooter.But orgasm is much more intense.

16. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    I understand this as well. Recently after 420 days with no un-caged stimulation or release and in a BBCS full steel belt we went on holiday for 2 weeks and I had to change to a plastic cage for traveling as my KH is still to conservative to insist I travel fully locked in steel. I nearly exploded just changing cages but managed. Coming back was not so easy. She never insisted on the change back to BBCS the same day we got back and so I was alone at home the next day. less than a minute with the vibrator allowed a mini RO, the pin attachment for PA broke and was able to pull out and have an erection - the first in 436 days - wow! - in the shower.

Literally nearly exploded just touching my/"her" dick again, then that evening she insisted I change back to the full belt - NO DISCUSSION. I had made an adjustment to the belt (easier while its been off and it had not been off for over a year) and it is now tighter and in fact more comfortable.

A few things became clear with this whole event:
    1. Being back in the full BBCS was the way we both wanted me and the sense of freedom being locked securely again was incredible.
    2. PE is now the norm if I am out as I have no more stamina, and is only a problem if I am out - but as being out is no longer an option and not our new dynamic PE is in fact not her problem and should not be my problem - it won't happen again.
    3. Since she is happy with strap-ons, dildo, vibrator and manual stimulation PIV is no longer required or on the table - so PE is irrelevant from now on from that point of view as well.
    4. We back on a permanent Orgasm Denial regimen - well we never came off it....
    5. I realized that I want her to be stricter on permanent full steel device wear as well - I hope she gets to the point of; "its not coming off even for security checkpoints". This is possible as I have read on other posts on this site.

Lastly: all of us in chastity that worry about PE, size decrease, performance anxiety - relax - these factors are no longer relevant when you live under a permanent denial and chastity lifestyle - just enjoy the denial, the frustration and the control we all really after anyway.

Rubbersoul, Tom Allen, Elon and 2 others like this.
  17. Elon

Elon Member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    This is so hot. If you're forced to use a strap-on, you still have to do the thrusting, but sadly get none of the feeling or release. It's like you have to cuckold yourself, and do all the work.

MissCarly and Servus like this.
  18. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Correct, neither shrinking or PE matter to a pussy-free husband. And if you're released from chastity and spurt quickly she just sees it as confirmation that chastity is working and we're beta males, and so should we.

Elon likes this.
  19. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah, permanent denial is a bridge too far for me, unfortunately. I do have a PE problem now which is a big deal because I really want my wife to enjoy her toy (i.e., me). I am studying up on various techniques, breathing exercises, muscle contractions and the like. I chuckle though, they all say I should practice on myself. They don't understand, I'm locked and can't practice on myself even though I'd love to.

"Hi dear, would you mind unlocking me so I can practice jerking off and not coming? I need to play with myself for a few hours." "Sure dear, let me get the key. Would you like some oil?"

littleguy3 likes this.
  20. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Emla cream. Problem solved. You won’t feel a thing, she can ride you for hours!

21. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    That's a prescription, right? I've tried "KY"'s "Don't Stop". It's lidocane. Yes it numbs you for real.

Got a slightly funny story. I'm not one of those everything in moderation folks. The directions said, use 3 sprays, for a max of 10 a day. So, I figured 15 sprays would be ok. Um. Yeah, I didn't die or anything, and my cock was numb. Like, my cock didn't exist. Limp as could be. I tried to jerk it a bit to bring it to life. No, I could have been jerking on my toe for all I knew and for all the affect it had on my cock. Absolutely nothing. My wife decides she'll suck on me to bring it to life. She comes up for air after 5 minutes. My cock, still limp and numb. My wife mentions her mouth is numb. Asked if I put something on my cock.

The story does have a somewhat happy ending. After about 15 minutes, some sensation came back and I could jerk myself to life. We had some good sex. But even then, she was worried I was going to make her vagina numb.

Wife told me, never to use numbing cream again.

22. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Not in the UK. I ordered it online with the reason “tattoo pain” and they sent it right out.

23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It happens, it’s just down to the prolonged arousal you have had.

24. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    My wife enjoys this either now on the meantime.
    And strangly I can feel sensations on my cock when she rides the strap on and it gets me near to cumming.

Elon likes this.
  25. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    When I’m using the strap on with my wife o have to be careful or I’ll cum in my cage. It’s like I’ve seen it going in and out enough that I identify it as mine. Then the little bit of bumping can send me over the edge.

I’ve asked for permission to jerk the didlo like it’s my own and she has let me try a couple of times. I can get close but there isn’t enough to take me over the edge … yet. It feels good to have it in my hands and playing like it’s mine and I’m actually that big, but without being able to finish it’s such wonderful misery.

Sissy_Dé, Rectrix, Servus and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice