Locktober 2023

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by titaniumjones, Sep 1, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    I’m been locked for 1 week of a 100 day lockup… that’s Locktober and No-Nut-November covered then…..

2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    Me three, my partner has never brought it up, I doubt she would wish to keep it constantly locked for 4 weeks, but then we have talked about 3 months before....I actually think she likes me to cum when she does which is also fine with me. I don't think she would do it for the sake of it.

If she was actually aroused by the the idea that would be a different story :) Id pretty much do absolutely anything for that effect.

3. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    Yeah, Locktober just doesn't have any meaning to her. I'm locked basically 24x7. I'm denied orgasms for a month at a time now all year. The closest thing that might resonate for her is Locked for Lent which is 7+ weeks of O denial. She ponders whether or not she should be denied orgasms for Lent too. Me response, "I'm giving up my orgasms for Lent. I'm not giving up your orgasms for Lent also!" :rolleyes:

Arlentia2 and Curious40ish like this.
  4. MacKenzie1518

MacKenzie1518 Active member

Leather crafter
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    Locktober will mark 1 year sense I became a locked husband. August/September 2022 I started trying on cages to find one that fit. Wore a 3D printed one for Locktober of 2022, wasn't the best but made it through the month. K/H keeps me locked pretty much all the time, cums off when she wants PIV or to clean and shave, then back on. She will be good with keeping me locked for Locktober, She is able to go couple months without PIV. So 4 weeks won't be a problem for Her. The last span between Her wanting PIV was a short 5 weeks.
    Fingers crossed the new MM Mini Jailbird will be here in a week or so. Shipping says it ships on the 13th of this month. Then I will have a great cage to spend Locktober, and well every month, in.

Caged4Sazz and Curious40ish like this.
  5. JKL

JKL Active member

Rome, Italy
    Local Time:
    We are participating for the first time. My wife will lock the cage on Oct 1st and I will remain locked until Nov 4th. My longest lock up is a few days : any tips and suggestions from you veterans on how to prepare myself mentally and physically?

Beyondheat and Curious40ish like this.
  6. Zathras85

Zathras85 New member

Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    I intend to go through Locktober and my wife likes it as well. We might do no nut November as well. I have to get in to see a doctor to get a new prescription for ED, and I won’t be able to see them until December so she may keep me locked that long.

I just crossed the threshold of my longest lock up today. I’m sitting at four weeks locked currently. So if I do Locktober that’ll be three months roughly.

7. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    I said "no, not this year" to Locktober but I'm about to "try on" my new cage and my KH knows all too well my CNC chastity kink.

Zathras85 likes this.
  8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
  9. Deleted member 100175

We've been taking a break from the cage recently, but I'm starting an 8-day trip (without her) on Weds 27th September & she's started talking about "I think I'll have you locked-up again when you go to Italy".

When we first started playing with MC last summer & discussing durations I mentioned that Locktober 'is a thing' & as she remembers EVERY conversation we ever have, I'm increasingly sure 8-days will turn into 35 this time around ...

Beyondheat and littleguy3 like this.
  10. Deleted member 100175

I'll admit I find the idea hot - I've never gone anywhere near a month without orgasm - let alone an erection - previously.

My BAW titanium cage fits like a glove, is easy to keep clean & doesn't impede normal life in anyway & the VixSkin seems to (more than :() make up the difference, so I'm pretty sure she knows she could enforce an indefinite & full-time lock if she felt like it.

Caged4Sazz, Beyondheat and Elfman like this.
  11. Francois L.

Francois L. New member

Local Time:
    Me always make to feel better by get to tied my balls as ever I remember early , am put a padlock around to . I be have chastity pierced cuck , that surching permanent anti sexual , can be on having put my own chastity locktober 2023 as get online contest . Will be locked into make put any anti escape made for be a padlock or as having Keyholder to ask me to videos on me with it show my locked penis had not released until full month and I have to get buy new one for locktober 2023 .

12. MistressMusespet

MistressMusespet Long term member

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    I'll be locked. I haven't been unlocked now for 5.5 years now. Ms Val and Sir have told me that I will h0abe my hole locked with the locking plug for a month again. I'll have to ask for the key to go to the bathroom. They know what's good for me

LukeVallentine likes this.
  13. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I have fond memories of our first Locktober, several years ago. It was hubby's first time going a month without an orgasm; an important step along our journey.

Now that hubby is in chastity full time, I'm not sure how to make Locktober special. He spends every month locked. He goes most months without a full orgasm. I guess I could deny even a ruined orgasm, though that seems like a minor difference since those aren't all that frequent to begin with.

Last year I decided Locktober would be "strict" lockup... no unlocking for any teasing. That wasn't fun for either of us, and I don't plan on repeating it.

So while I'd really like to commemorate Locktober in some way, I'm at a loss for what to do.

14. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress is enjoying reading all these comments on Locktober. Mistress smiles and asks slave if he remembers what his first attempt at Locktober was like. Slave remembers it very well. Slave failed miserably at the first attempt to remain locked for a whole month. Failed miserably again the second time Mistress property was locked up. But the third time was successful. Mistress was so happy Mistress smiled and says let's try and make it through November. Mistress smiled at the end of each month. So 3 months locked up in chastity and a new year staring slave in his face. Mistress smiled and says oh by the way Mistress property is going to be permanently caged from now on. And Mistress says it's time to start your Chastity Slave training. That was 5 yrs ago. Mistress asks if slave remembers. Yes Mistress thank you Mistress. Mistress wishes all the best to those who embark on this journey. Mistress smiles and says it's just one month. Enjoy and be careful what you wish for. You could end up locked up for ever. :lockkey::lockkey::lockkey::lockkey::lockkey::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D

Beyondheat and Curious40ish like this.
  15. cagedsissyslave

cagedsissyslave Long term member

General worker
    Ricelake wisconsin
    Local Time:
    My wife has decided we are in we started beginning of September and thru December

16. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    I tried to get out of it but, yup, doing it.

Curious40ish likes this.
  17. Locked_Koala

Locked_Koala Active member

Local Time:
    This may be a bit unorthodox, and certainly not in line with “locktober”, but as you are at a loss and it just popped in my head, thought I’d throw it out there.

Being that Locktober is typically the first time someone goes a full month locked up and without orgasm, at least for the newly chaste, you could try the opposite. More of a forced orgasm approach. 31 days of orgasms. Maybe each orgasm has to be achieved in a different manner.

That may not work for you though but maybe it makes you think of a different idea.

18. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    We will be keeping me locked for Locktober 2023. I have completed Locktober twice so far. 37 days is my record. We shall see how far it goes this time. I am locked 6 days now and expect it to roll right into Locktober.

19. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    My wife has learned to tease me very effectively without unlocking or touching my little guy. My nipples and ears are especially sensitive. My underarms, stomach, perineum, inside things, back of knees and bottoms of feet are also sensitive. She can get me very, very worked up to the point of extreme distraction. That might be an alternative to letting him out for the month.

Beyondheat likes this.
  20. k868

k868 New member

Local Time:
    Seems like all those locked 24/7 should be forced to be unlocked and masterbate/PIV for 31 days straight for Locktober....
    #you'reWelcome #Don'tThrowMeInTheBriarPatch #helping

gingers_sub likes this.
  21. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    In the Briar Patch you go......... :cool:

22. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
  23. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    WOW, Each year I'm always surprised how popular this thread is
    I'm thrilled so many of you are pleding your comitment to try Locktober.
    We now have 18 days and counting down.

24. CBTeased

CBTeased Member

Local Time:
    I'm normally locked in my full belt for no more than a day or two at a time. A while ago I mentioned Loctober was coming up and I think my gf decided we are doing this. I'm on my 3rd day for this lockup and she's ready to keep me in for the week. That will break my record for uninterrupted wear. Practice for next month.

25. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I tried the teasing-without-unlocking thing last year. Although I definitely improved my skills in this area, 31 days was just too much. It started to feel like work rather than fun.

I was thinking that something in the middle might work. Locked teasing during the week, and a little unlocked fun each weekend (no orgasm, of course). That would be a lot less unlocking than hubby is used to, but perhaps not as monotonous as last year's strict lockup.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice