POLL: What is the ratio of her orgasms to yours?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by littleguy3, Sep 11, 2023.

?

What is the ratio of her orgasms to yours?

1. 0:N - she never orgasms anymore that I'm aware of

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  2. 1:N - I orgasm more often than she does

5 vote(s)
    3.7%
  3. 1:1 - we orgasm about the same amount

11 vote(s)
    8.1%
  4. 2:1 or less - occasionally I'm denied when she orgasms

18 vote(s)
    13.2%
  5. 5:1 or less

24 vote(s)
    17.6%
  6. 10:1 or less

35 vote(s)
    25.7%
  7. N:1 - rarely do I orgasm

28 vote(s)
    20.6%
  8. Infinity - I never orgasm

14 vote(s)
    10.3%
Random Thread
  1. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    Who has the most orgasms in your relationship and what is the magnitude of the difference? Any orgasm counts that involves spurting. Milkings don't count. Self pleasuring orgasms (masturbation) count.

2. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    When you’re talking about real orgasms, she has an average of 5-10 each time we have sex and I’m at an average of 2/3 a year. If you include ruined orgasms my average would increase to about 7 or 8. So she typically orgasms more in one day than I do in an entire year. It’s actually pretty crazy when I put it in that context.

3. Jay Sub

Jay Sub "Smaller is better"

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    Coincidentally, I just worked out that since 16th December, and bearing in mind that they are rare for her...
    Mrs Jay - 28
    Jay - 19

littleguy3 likes this.
  4. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I just worked out that it is 6:1 hers/mine for the year. Most periods are closer to 10:1 now but it was a bit more frequent for me at the beginning of the year and she gave me 2 in one weekend celebrating our anniversary. If my wife could have multiple orgasms, it would be a lot higher, but she is always one and done.

5. Ganondorf

Ganondorf Member

Local Time:
    We are close to a 5-1 ratio. I think it might drop to 10-1 by the end of the year. We will see.

6. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    You've touched on one of the more tangible goals of chastity for me. It used to be (before chastity) that my wife would cum maybe once every two times we had sex. That would put me up, (her-me 1-2). She would always say, "Oh, that's ok, it was fun anyway". Now with chasity, it's gone the other way, now she's up probably closer to 5-1. I will eat her out to orgasm every couple days. Then when we have PiV, she'll usually come 5 or more times.

It is as it should be.

To me, a female orgasm is the best sexual function there is. Why? Because it focuses a woman on her sex. And the more she has, the more she wants. A guy get's an orgasm and he's good for a day or two. A woman get's an orgasm and she wants another. A woman gets an orgasm by "opening up". Physically and emotionally. You can see this. as she approaches, she opens her legs wider or wraps them around my head. She'll buck and squirm.

So yeah, I absolutely LOVE her orgasms.

7. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    When you no longer orgasm, you don't need to count.

8. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, and I've been reminded by my wife. She hates me counting. I tell her I'm an engineer, I need to count. She just wants to enjoy.

9. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    When Mistress/Wife and i first met over 30 years ago the ratio would have been 100% opposite. She rarely had orgasms. At some point I found the formula for trigging her multiple orgasms including her big ones, and not with PIV. After that our relationship moved to more FLR and focuses on her needs first. Now locked/caged/submissive...and happy, our lives together have never been better.

10. Deleted member 109631

It's been pretty equal, as she has not learned to accept that it's ok for her to be selfish yet and have more orgasms than me. She feels bad if and when we have sex if she gets off and I don't. She usually try to make it that way. I have no prob if she gets more than me. Her body is designed that way, but still she feels bad that she gets more than I do.

stallionBoi and atxmtb like this.
  11. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Bingo. But I suppose she's allowed to have that same desire for my pleasure as I have for hers.

Deleted member 109631 likes this.
  12. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I'd love to give my wife more orgasms. It makes me feel wonderful when she has one. But she is usually indifferent on the topic, except during fucking -- then she definitely wants it! So it always comes down to making sure that I last long enough for her to have at least one, and preferably a couple of them. That is hard, because she's way too sexy, and I can't last as long as I'd like to. And she wants me to cum.

Arlentia2 likes this.
  13. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    This is maybe where it's a blessing that we can't have PIV. She can have as many orgasms as she wants without needing my penis. Her orgasms have become exceedingly pleasurable for me! I can't get enough of them!

14. Deleted member 109631

I agree. I feel I get satisfaction and pleasure from giving her pleasure. But unfortunately no matter how I try to make that argument she still doesn't change her stance on it. Maybe one day eventually.

littleguy3 likes this.
  15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I voted n-1 as I take it you mean regular orgasms, and these I am not permitted, but I permitted anal orgasms, these I would have to guess at say 1-4.

16. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Sometimes it helps to hear it from a third party. I wonder if there are any good web articles on this topic as it relates to chaste males.

17. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Well so far this year I am at 26 and my wife is at 226 so we are at roughly 9:1 but more recently it is closer to 12-15:1.

littleguy3 likes this.
  18. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    Pretty much the same boat.

While the ratio these days is much closer to even than it was (I can easy orgasm multiple times per day if not caged) Almost without exception my partner will leave me out of my cage over night and tells me I can have another one before locking back up (usually with her present)....so roughly 2:1 ie I get twice as many as she does. Prior to chastity it would would have been more like 50:1

My new years resolution this year was for her to have more than me....well...that isn't going to happen unless I went orgasmless for the rest of the year (hope she doesnt read this!), I did do a 5 week stint orgasmless while she had 5 which gave me some hope. In any case she decides and I am happy with what ever she wants.

true42 likes this.
  19. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    For the last 16 months, it's been my Wife (KH) a lot...Me...Zero..
    My Wife has as many orgasms as she wants...Sometimes 3-4 a week, sometimes more. Depends how she is feeling and her mood. Most of the time she will masturbate in bed, beside me so I can keep her fingers wet. When she is done, she allows me to clean her fingers off. This drives me crazy.
    I have gone from 6-10 orgasms a week (When we were first dating and after we got married). To 1-2 a month, when we first started male chastity, down to 3-4 a year and now zero for the last 16 months. My Wife has no reason to allow me to cum now. She enjoys teasing me and gets a kick out of making me leak. I not sure what will happen in the future, but I really don't think I will ever get to have a orgasm again unless my Wife allows it. She has told me, that I have gone this long without and she would hate for me to start at day one again. I really enjoy being denied and horny all the time. And it makes my Wife happy...I still get the odd blowjob or hand job, I just can't have a orgasm...

maiden sissypanies and cogman like this.
  20. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    It has varied over the years... probably between 5:1 and 10:1 for much of that time. At first I felt guilty about the inequity, but now I embrace it. These days it is closer to 20:1, with most of his being ruined. If we only consider full orgasms then we were probably north of 100:1 during the first eight months of this year!

21. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    I’ve had 2 since March.
    My wife has approx 16 per month so that comes to around 100.
    50:1 ratio

lucky girl!!

true42 and littleguy3 like this.
  22. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife/key holder makes me keep count.

she’s very disappointed with me this year, I’ve ended up so far having far more orgasms than what she wanted.
    I’ve so far had 12, and 7 of those have been ruined, my wife’s had 85, and 78 of those have been without me. She’s such a tease.
    So does that put us on a 7:1 ratio?

My wife is determined to make it at least 10:1. No more for me this year she’s informed me.

23. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Sounds about right. I personally would only count the ruins if they involved "spurting". The kind where your semen just flows out like a milking or like you are peeing don't count to me.
    It is certainly up to you, but I, personally, would have a problem with not being able to participate in her orgasms. I really enjoy her orgasms and get an emotional release of vasopressin that binds us further together and makes it easier for me to go longer periods without my own orgasms.

Her_LM and Andylocked like this.
  24. Deleted member 109631

Last night was a win. Lol we don't tend to have sex much these days, seems like life has gotten us both burning the candle at both ends and by the time we find ourselves in bed we both just want to cuddle and go to bed.

Well last night was a bit different. I noticed as we were embracing each other that she was a bit more touchy than most nights which ment to me that she was in the mood so I as well began to caress her body all over, slowly working to her " hot spots". Finally she got to the point that she wanted more than just finger tips teasing her and got on top of me and started grinding her hip on to my un caged penis while rubbing her clit as I was enjoying her breasts. Eventually she decided to take her panties off and began grinding again. She asked if I had any lub since she was getting a bit dry with all the fans we have in our bedroom.

I put my arms under her legs and pulled her up over my face and said that I can give you some lubrication. And began to eat her while she started to hump my face and rub her clit. Not shortly after she was over the edge and took all I had for her to not be able to pull off my mouth and keep her from breaking my neck lol. I held my mouth and tongue on her pussy and clit till all her waves of pleasure sub sided. And I helped her off my face and she lay on top of me in a embrace of euphoric calmness. And I said I'm glad you decided to be selfish tonight. I know you don't like to not have me get mine if you get yours. She said she likes us to have equal five and take. I said it's ok to be selfish In your sexual desires and fantasies. I want you to be more selfish. I want you to enjoy your god given ability to have multiple orgasms if you want. Teasing me and denying me makes me want you and pleasure so much more. I want you to hold my key to my chastity cage, I want you to enjoy your pleasure. It gives me pleasure and satisfaction to give you pleasure.

She said ok, and that she also gets satisfaction giving me pleasure. But that she will try to allow her self to be more selfish, to ask or demand sexual pleasure when ever she wants and not expect to have to give any in return.

So I am going to mark that as a win. Slow and steady progress at her pace.

littleguy3, bondinchas and true42 like this.
  25. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice