Hot things your KH have said to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    I got rather hot cutting a hedge. There was a T-shirt on the washing line. It was dry so I grabbed it to change out of my long sleeve shirt. I put the clothes pegs on a nearby surface and proceeded to change my shirt. My wife appeared as I was shirtless. She picked up the pegs and attached one to each of my nipples, then said "There you are, you will enjoy cutting the hedge like that. They will tug as you move". She had me put the T-shirt on, checked the pegs, gave them a tug and dismissed me.

2. Permenently Caged

Permenently Caged Long term member

Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    Well…things just went to super serious really quickly…I am still in shock…it went like this.

Her: You ok, seem distracted.
    Me: I’m poking.
    Her: poking what?
    Me: Grr you know exactly what, flesh against cage.
    Her: Just like it should be. And you love it!
    Me: I’d love some release time
    Her: Not going to happen anytime soon. You can dream ( she laughs).
    Me: I’ll say a prayer then.
    THIS IS WHAT SHE SAID THAT GOT ME!
    Her: You could, but you will never say “Oh God, I’m Cumming, ever again!

My face just went numb and she giggled…she got me and she knew she did…I was deer in the headlights for a good 2 minutes.

3. Wish4more

Wish4more Member

Sales
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Been awhile since I have shared as have been working and communicating with my wife to find a way to make her comfortable with chastity play. In the past most of the time it been my hinting or asking and she just says okay. After some conversation about 3 weeks ago we agreed that she felt it was reasonable to play once a month and this would only happen if I never brought it up or asked again. I agreed with thoughts of it never happening as me always horny and her not so much..... Over the last 3 weeks she began having me rub her feet almost daily and telling me to do things instead of asking. Just this make it move :p. Today I am off work and have errands to run, Costco shopping (we normally do this together), cut grass and a few other small chores. She woke up very early she had a longer workout than normal and started work early as well. I woke up after her and came down stairs, had water and coffee and come conversation before her work out. I got dressed to go for a morning run before my day started and waited for her to finish showering after her workout and see her of to work. Also need to add that both our adult children left for work as well during this same time so it was just us home before she left. Ask if we are going to have a pool day when she got home in the afternoon as there would be no errands left for her to be involved in. She shared that friends of ours had asked us to come over for drinks and lounge by their pool so yes we will be by someones pool today. With that we hugged goodbye and she reach down and grabbed my crotch and said your can long your cock up today :lock:;), it starting getting hard and she said goodbye I have to go to work. Looking forward to the weekend and will share along the way as I am sure she will be sleeping in this weekend so will have time to post again. Head spinning :p

4. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    This was a shocker. She's been coming around to being more up front about what happens when she is controlling my orgasm and denying me. Tonight she said, "I love you, and I sort of love giving you blue balls."

5. Wish4more

Wish4more Member

Sales
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Day 2, up early to feed our dogs while she sleep in. She got up a couple hours later and saw our son of to a cash job he has on the side. We went back to bed after she she directed me to rub her to orgasm with my hands, this is typically how she orgasms. If and when we do have PIV I do not last very long :(. After she came she teased my nipples and a little cage rub and directed me to make her a coffee and clean the kitchen as it was a little messy as one of our sons had friends over last night. Done and Done now she is doing a spin and I am posting this..... Still locked and hopping something will happen as both kids will be out over night.

MacKenzie1518 likes this.
  6. Beyondheat

Beyondheat Active member

Local Time:
    Was there something she said in there that got you?

7. Wish4more

Wish4more Member

Sales
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Got me?

8. Beyondheat

Beyondheat Active member

Local Time:
    Did she say something that grabbed your attention? Just as it's a place for things KHs have said, I didn't know if there was something which stood out to you?

9. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    Yesterday I was taking a shower, I was not caged as it was just after sports. When I left the shower my wife was waiting for me, she bend down and sucked med rock hard. She very rarely gives oral and I have not have had an release for 12 days (long time for me, we are just starting out ). I was soooo close to cumming, even though it was a very short time.

Then she stand up, hand me the key and leaves while smiling and saying:

"God luck getting the cage on!"

Had to take some deep breaths before I managed to get it on.

10. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    As stated before, my wife and I are just starting out, so we do talk a lot about chastity to make sure we are both ok with everything.
    A few days ago I was out driving with my wife, and I just mentioned that I was impressed that she did not unlock me the day before. As she got oral three times and my fingers one time, previously she had felt guilty when not unlocking me during sex.
    But this time she just looked at me, and I could tell she was honest and just said:

"Oh... It never crossed my mind!"

She is a fast learner, it is starting to scare me a bit :)

11. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    For context; after grinding Herself to orgasm on my face, She unlocks cage and orders me onto the bed to be pegged. Was a very thick dildo and I just couldn’t take it so She says she is going to loosen me up and starts with fingers.
    2, 3, 4, and then Her entire hand.
    She’s fisting me and stroking my cock and I’m in heaven.
    She says, “enjoy this because once your pussy cums it’s over”.
    I’m on my knees, bent over at the edge of the bed and She is standing on the floor, pounding me from behind with the dildo now (which fit easily after Her fist).
    I have an anal orgasm and She pulls me back holding me by the throat. She leans into my ear and whispers in a very sexy voice;
    She says, “one of my favorite things to do is fuck that pussy”, “now be a good little boy and go put that cage back on”

12. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    This morning I told my wife we had officially broken a record as I’ve been continuously locked for four weeks (I will remain so until November). She replied “congrats babe. I know you’ll be fine, in a few more weeks you’ll probably forget what it was like to be out of your cage. And I’ll be fine because I ordered a dildo”. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and off she went.

13. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    Sometimes She allows me to give Her oral as a tease and reward because She knows it is my favorite thing to do. Last night, although She wasn't particularly horny, She let me lick her and after about a half hour and no orgasm for Her, She pushed me away and said "We knew you wouldn't cum today and I guess neither will I"

14. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    Update!!! Still on backorder

15. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    Today Her new harness and bigger dildo arrived. She immediately opened it and tried it on. She modeled it for me and said "Remember the old days when you used to be the penetrator? Might as well forget that because I only penetrate you from now on."

16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    I had wrote in my blog earlier in the day, and I tend to forget she gets a notification when I post something new.

My blog post was about recommitting to maid service and pampering her, getting tattoo for her, and my tan lines from wearing my bikini.

Out of the blue while we were sitting on the couch she flipped her feet up towards me and said “ok mister sissy maid with tan lines, you can start your new commitment by rubbing my feet”. I went “awe shit, I forget you read those” and quickly lotioned up her feet and began the massage.

For me it was hot because she felt comfortable enough to verbalize it. She wasn’t asking for anything sexual, just for me to be her obedient feminine maid, and was happy about my promise to do more for her.

17. Unremarkable Jamie

Unremarkable Jamie Active member

Local Time:
    We were watching an ad-supported streaming service and an ad came on for some erection-enhancing drug. She said, “I guess you won't be needing that." In the context of not having had PIV in many months, me not lasting long, and her getting her several-times-a-week orgasms other ways.

But mostly hot because she's never ever brought up any aspect of chastity spontaneously before.

18. Wish4more

Wish4more Member

Sales
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You can lock it today.

Beyondheat likes this.
  19. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    Her: "Do you see my bIg swinging dick?"

Me: "No?"

Her: "Then you'd better strap me up!"

Beyondheat, Iron78 and Pepe_ like this.
  20. ballbust

ballbust bbust

Local Time:
    Today, wife and I were talking about a family get together later this month. I was locked in my BAW PA cage, and she says to me "If you say anything about ***** at the family get together I swear I'll cut your balls off". I kind of laughed it off, and then she said, "No seriously, I'll cut them off". I was equally turned on and scared at the same time.

21. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think you should try it and find out if she was serious.

true42 and Curious40ish like this.
  22. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1694015981115.jpg

So, Mrs Edge and I were on a long weekend at the shore. She realized that it has been a long time since she last allowed me to have an orgasm (about four months), and said that while she used to enjoy it when I did, now she likes the idea of making me hold back.

"Maybe once or twice a year is all I'll allow."

23. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    So, Mrs Edge and I were on a long weekend at the shore. She realized that it has been a long time since she last allowed me to have an orgasm (about four months), and said that while she used to enjoy it when I did, now she likes the idea of making me hold back.

"Maybe once or twice a year is all I'll allow."[/QUOTE]

Good luck, Tom.

CuriousRK and Pepe_ like this.
  24. little lulu

little lulu Member

Sydney, Australia
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    Two nights ago, as she was heading out all dressed up to meet a new male friend: "Don't wait up, I'll probably be staying over at Kai's tonight..."

25. Slave Richard

Slave Richard Active member

Surrey uk
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So I'm uncaged and we where on a long drive she keep learning over and playing with me getting me all hot and bothered knowing she was working that night so no sex. I said you owe me some pictures tonight to help me she let out a little laugh and said not if you are in your cage then I don't have to do anything sweetie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice