Is a year even possible?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by SubBoy20_14, Aug 14, 2023.

1. SubBoy20_14

SubBoy20_14 New member

Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    Hello everyone!

hope you all are having a good start to the week! My wife and I restarted our chastity journey and are getting back into it slowly. Started off with a few hrs, then a whole day, next is starting sleeping in it.

What we were wondering is, what’s the longest time some of you have been locked up continuously and without orgasm? By locked continuously without orgasm we mean no orgasm but being released for cleaning/teasing, or PIV when She wants it.

Just trying to get an idea what some people have gotten up to. She loves the idea of eventually keeping me orgasm free for a year but we want to know if this is realistic or obtainable.
    Thanks!

nubbin and Littlejt1 like this.
  2. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    Comes down to the couple. My Wife pushed me 6 weeks. She did tell me that she likes taking me out. We are, typically, around every two weeks.

You don't have to look very hard on here to find people going much longer. For us, I'm happy with our current frequency. At some point, I fear, it would start to interfere with our intimacy. However, I'm fully aware that it's Her decision.

3. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    I just crossed two years.

There have been a few removals for medical appointments and switching devices, but otherwise secure.

Elon, Susanstoy91, nubbin and 3 others like this.
  4. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Long term member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  5. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    Agree it’s possible… I’m in the middle of at least 6 mos right now, and after the end of the year maybe I get an orgasm, maybe not…she’s talked about making it “permanent” going forward - for me it’s permanently in chastity unless she wants to play with it (PIV, teasing etc), but it’s on the rest of the time regardless… past that her “permanent” denial means no more full orgasms, just milking or leaking from other stimulation (mostly anal/prostate) and a rare ruined orgasm.

6. SubBoy20_14

SubBoy20_14 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the replies! We both know that it’s good but away and are enjoying lengthening the time every time. I feel like if I can go a week straight then it’s a good fit and good to go longer. Thanks again

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    I haven’t as a normal orgasm in years but I am permitted regular anal and prostate orgasms. So I wouldn’t say I’d gone without.

nubbin likes this.
  8. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As long as you're removing the cage once in a while to give things a good cleaning (or for travel or medical reasons as needed), you can go on indefinitely.

There will probably be times your body has an involuntary release of semen. It may feel like a ruined orgasm or it may feel like nothing at all.

But a year or more is most definitely possible.

Alceste and nubbin like this.
  9. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I'm curious! What's her motivation for going longer with orgasm denial? Does it turn her on? Does she just dislike male ejaculate? Does she notice a change in your disposition after an orgasm?

What benefits have you experienced with chastity and orgasm denial?

What's the longest you've gone without an orgasm since you've been together with your wife?

nubbin likes this.
  10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Yes, a year is eminently possible

Alceste likes this.
  11. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    For us, teasing makes a big difference. Hubby's gone a month locked up with only releases for cleaning, but both of us hated it. On the other hand, with frequent releases for teasing, he can easily wait a month between orgasms. He spent most of last year on that schedule. But much past a month he starts to get a bit edgy. Maybe he'd eventually get used to it, but I've never really tried.

This year, ruined orgasms have been a game changer. With an occasional ruined orgasm, hubby's been waiting three months between orgasms without any of that edginess I mentioned. Also, month three seems just like month two. I see no reason why it couldn't be four months or six if that's what I wanted.

A year sounds daunting (but also strangely appealing). However, I've noticed that hubby does a lot better if he believes there's at least a tiny chance of an orgasm in the near future. So if I really wanted to make him wait a year I would probably pose it as "I'm thinking of making you wait a year, but maybe I'll change my mind and give you a special treat this weekend", and then for 52 weeks in a row I would just happen to not "change my mind".

12. VinnyDfl

VinnyDfl Active member

Local Time:
    I lasted 6 months but I am 72 so don’t get horny as much as I used to plus I had medical issues. I think nice a month is the average for most people.

13. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    Agree as I’ve gotten older (we’re in our mid 50s) my drive has slowed some, but having the cage on and any gentle touch or tease from her gets me hot and bothered fast.

Also agree that I see most folks on the monthly frequency, which I would take in a heartbeat now! I’ve had 5 this year, but 3 were in January and my last was about 97 days ago, so it’s not been anything close to monthly… last year I had 51 (many were in the first half), but averaged close to 1x a week. Sure miss those days lol!!

Last year I was finishing stretching my piercing so had more free time from the cage…once that was finalized Lear last spring, the cage went on and the orgasms diminished severely.

14. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I once went 100 days without any orgasms, milking, or release of any kind. The second time was 122 day, however, nothing for the first 3 months and 2 milkings evenly spaced out the remaining time. I was next set to go 180 days, but the wife does like to ride a cock and while we kept talking about her taking on another guy, that did not materialize at that point.

15. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife (KH) and I are into our 5th year of Male Chastity. My only release in the last 16 months has been by leaking pre-cum. Some days it's like I need a orgasm so bad, but most of the time it's just life. I might get teased and denied a few times a week and then nothing for 3-4 weeks. Depending on how my Wife is feeling and her mood. We hit a year a few months ago and my Wife told me that I should get use to no orgasms for at least another year. I do get to uncage for cleaning and shaving. My Wife also releases me once a month to get me hard, just to make sure all is well. So, yes a year is possible...Take your time, when we first started MC the first week was always the hardest time to get through...

16. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    You don't need to be locked to be orgasm free, you just need a modicum of self control, which all grown men ought to have.

It's almost 6 months to the day since I had an orgasm, and I have been in and out of the cage during that time, even making love, fooling around, and masturbating. My previous orgasm was 3 months before that.

We don't do any of these silly "milkings" or "ruined orgasms".

Yes, I am out of my mind with horny feelings but it helps me to get stuff done, and my GF loves it.

The longest I have been continuously caged, with the key not being used at all, is 4 months.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice