Locked For Health Goals - Wife-assisted fitness

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Locked For Health Goals, Aug 3, 2023.

1. Locked For Health Goals

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    Hi there, new user here.

My wife and I are currently working on a project together as a couple with my body as the subject. The goal is to reduce my weight to around 90kg, have me start jogging, and improve my wellbeing. I am kept in a male chastity device to ensure my accountability to her and motivation to work toward our goals.

HOW IT WORKS

Indefinite lockup. I have to reach all targets to be unlocked with freedom to masturbate.

Targets:
    Total walking distance: 40km
    Total jogging time: 8min
    Weight loss: 4kg
    Minimum lockup: 4 weeks

I have to follow a small number of non-onerous rules regarding my bedtime and eating.

My targets can be raised by 10% for any rule breaking, but she's usually happier to let things slide instead.

I can have a day out of the cage anytime I want (no masturbating though), which also comes at the cost of a 10% rise in the targets.

Allowable interruptions: (everything goes on hold)
    - Any health appointments in which discovery may be a factor.
    - Extended periods of family commitments (eg school holidays).
    - Airport security.

JackW, MsBehaving, sub-tony and 6 others like this.
  2. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    Welcome, thanks for sharing your plan. I need to implement something similar and have discussed with my KH - she is super keen as she would prefer I was a bit more fitter and a bit less fatter.

Good luck with the chastity and exercise plan.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Excellent, hope it works out for you. Welcome aboard

4. Locked For Health Goals

Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the welcome messages :)

What I've written here is a very trimmed down summary of my situation. Like most of you I suspect, I have had my periods of overexcited wordiness and overcomplication. What I've got here now is so cut down and simplified that it looks like there's not much behind it. But the thing is, it's actually working now. I'm indefinitely locked at the moment, and she actually does want me that way.

I look forward to participating here with you all. I recognise (and highly respect) a name or two from other places, and the quality of discussion I've seen in some of the forum threads here has been really impressive.

Lazlo Toth and Studmouse47 like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

6. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    40km walking and 8 min jogging don't sound like a lot for a period of 4 weeks. But 4kg of weight loss is a healthy goal. Good luck!

7. Locked For Health Goals

Australia
    Local Time:
    Yeah, the 40km/8min/4kg are just for this leg of the scheme, and they're intentionally very achievable because it's still early days for my fitness. She said that when I do reach those goals, I'll have a week of freedom before I'm locked again with new goals.

We started my lockup under this scheme 2½ weeks ago, but my progress is currently at a measly 4km and dead in the water.
    In the first few days I wasn't worried about starting on my progress yet, but then I caught a cold. And unfortunately due to a tricky family/health situation, I'm the primary carer for our 2 kids, even when I'm sick. So she wanted me to rest up and recover rather than push through with making progress.

So I'm just kind of on hold at the moment, hoping this cold fucks off soon so I can get started properly and make my next orgasm a reality. I doubt I'm going to be anywhere near even those achievable goals when that 4 week minimum passes by, but I'll get there eventually.

8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community. Enjoy.

9. Locked For Health Goals

Australia
    Local Time:
    Thank you, I'm feeling very welcome here :)

JackW likes this.
  10. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    It sounds like your wife might be taking this thing seriously! She's seeing this as an opportunity to get you to lose weight and work on some projects that really need to be done (pool cleaning?). Now that I realize you live in Australia and it is the middle of winter, your goals may be a bit more challenging if the weather doesn't cooperate. BCWYWF!!

11. Locked For Health Goals

Australia
    Local Time:
    #11 Locked For Health Goals, Aug 4, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2023
    If I didn't have a cold at the moment, the winter weather here wouldn't stop me walking and jogging. Even the coldest parts of australia are still pretty mild really. Nah it's this damn sniffle, plus my own hubris early on when I could have racked up some significant mileage but didn't, thinking I'd have no trouble getting through it by the time the minimum weeks expired and unlocking became available. So it's partly my own stupid fault. Actually mostly. Actually totally.

Her stipulation that I have to clean the pool before I even get any non-PIV fun with her came out of the blue, so yeah I am a bit scared. I've only had sex with her once this year, back in May, and there was a 7 month drought (non-locked and non-fun) preceding that. So she definitely doesn't have much need for me sexually. I have no doubt she can hold out as long as she decides to. For me now, the only way out is through.

12. Jake Statefarm

Jake Statefarm LUST4NOCONTROL

HARD WORKER
    MIDWEST/KCMO
    Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    I absolutely love this idea of health, fitness, chastity. Even found a bdsmlr about it. I'm not advocating or promoting this site, but thought I'd share the link as the concept is pretty cool. I contacted the person, but they didn't seem interested because I am single.

https://fitness-health-chastity.godaddysites.com/

Another I had found and also considered was:
    sadisticcoach.co.uk

For weight loss and basic fitness. I've not pulled the trigger, mainly because I can't wear to work comfortably enough to make it worth while.

Seems like there should be another lockup-month to celebrate. Chastity-fit February.?

PS: I recommend yoga! I've been pretty consistent and started a month ago. I do it at least 15 minutes daily. Usually in the morning. And try to get in another 15-30 at night. I found a girl on YouTube who has gentle/relaxing guidance. Its helped me allot and gaining back flexibility in my aging bones.

JackW and Lazlo Toth like this.
  13. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I do too! It's the ultimate incentive to lose weight. Getting in shape and eating healthy go along with it if you want to lose the weight quickly AND not feel like crap! It's how I started with chastity.... self-locking unless I hit my weekly weight loss goals. Failing to meet the goal forced me to wait another week. And that week's weight loss goal included the amount I was over the previous week, so it made it even harder.

I gained 10 lobs last winter and was still carrying it around a 2 months ago. I told my wife not to give me the key for even a grooming release until I lost the 10 lbs. Things get itchy and uncomfortable without an occasional release. No orgasms, no milkings, no erections!

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  14. Jake Statefarm

HARD WORKER
    MIDWEST/KCMO
    Local Time:
    My problem is no will power. Though I have gone 3 days in chastity. But masturbation is a 2x a day habit that needs to broke...along with about 15lbs. of weight loss. I just need a little help. (i.e. Domme to hold accountability)

caged&caned and littleguy3 like this.
  15. Locked For Health Goals

Australia
    Local Time:
    New development! While lying in bed together dozing (early saturday morning) she just told me I can have the cage off for the weekend! Including being allowed to masturbate!!! I'm so excited! After I'd thanked her profusely and eventually asked why, she said she took pity on me for my cold and said I'd been good. I really have been trying to keep to my bedtime, and last night I gave her a massage to help her get to sleep, as well as still doing all of my usual job of running of the household/getting the kids to school on time/dinner/kids to bed.

She's a humanitarian. I swear I didn't complain or prompt in any way, I made no mention of the device or my situation. It came (like I WILL be doing today and tomorrow) out of the blue. It feels weird to be this excited about masturbation. I'm sorry if this hits any of you who are still locked hard, I feel for you of course. Please try to be happy for me. I'll rub one out in solidarity for you all.

Curious40ish and Jake Statefarm like this.
  16. Jake Statefarm

HARD WORKER
    MIDWEST/KCMO
    Local Time:
    Ha, after all this talk on fit chastity I decided on going to my be-weekly message therapist locked in a knockoff HT V5. Very comfortable. Like its not even there.

Congrats on your 2 day unlock. I hope you give her the service she deserves!

17. Locked For Health Goals

Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks :) I'm hoping I get to do that tonight, but we'll have to wait and see. There's still a good chance she won't feel like participating at all. If that's the case, I have a backup plan. You'll never guess what it is. Nope, wrong. It's to masturbate.

BUT NOT JUST to masturbate, no no. You see, if I know anything about women (I don't), they like to hear the sounds of men moaning and getting off. So if I don't get ridden like a hobby horse, my plan is to wait until she's kind-of-asleep-but-not-really, when she probably thinks I think she's asleep. And then I'll 'sneakily' start pleasuring myself, and I won't hold back on the Ohs and Mmms and Unhs and heavy breathing. Doing that shit even turns myself on.

It'll be my little gift to her, she can continue pretending to be asleep, so she won't feel like there's any pressure or expectation to have sex. In a way, I'm almost hoping this is the way it goes. I'd love nothing more than for her to just ...feel good. She deserves it.

18. Locked4MyLuv

Locked4MyLuv Member

Japan
    Local Time:
    8:41 AM

How is your fitness chastity challenge going? I’m looking to drop some weight and I’m wondering if chastity might help me. And advice?

John and Lazlo Toth like this.
  19. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    It helped me earlier this year lose 10 lbs as I mentioned in a post up above. That was the 2nd time I've used it as a motivation to losing weight. But I've gained it back again and my wife and I are going to have to discuss what to do going forward. We might need to come up with a maintenance plan after achieving weight loss to ensure that it stays off.

JackW, Locked4MyLuv and John like this.
  20. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
  21. MsBehaving

MsBehaving Member

Local Time:
    I’ve found it to be a great way to start a weight loss journey. Good luck!

JackW and locked_top like this.
  22. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome to the mansion

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice