Erection control Vs. Orgasm control?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Shellysboytoy, Jul 1, 2023.

?

What impacts you more, Erection control or Orgasm control?

1. Erection control

86 vote(s)
    40.8%
  2. Orgasm control

69 vote(s)
    32.7%
  3. Equal Impact

56 vote(s)
    26.5%
Random Thread
  1. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    Honestly, it's orgasm control. She never lets me out for an erection unless it's for the fireworks so they are one in the same. And I thoroughly enjoy both.

She told me once she wouldn't spank me because she had no desire to be my mother. Fair enough! But we've now discovered that pinching my nipples is very arousing so she does oblige me on that way! :)

2. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I understand. That's why I asked my wife a week ago to whip me as hard as she wanted for as long as she wanted and to leave marks. The whole purpose was for her to loose her inhibitions that she could permanently damage me. She went to town, left some marks that are still there, and loved every minute it. She said she is no longer afraid of whipping me too hard and won't hold back anymore. She said the power rush for her is intoxicating

DrippyCaged and TAGntim like this.
  3. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    Mine bites me and I LOVE IT. It's primal and it just hits that submissive button in me so f'n hard... I'm literally food for a predator.

DrippyCaged and TAGntim like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    thanks you, yes I wear it 24/7. You cannot buy it anywhere it was a designed by another member of the forum and he very kindly modified his design to my dimensions and designed the double lock ring for me. I then sent the files to a 3D printing company to be printed. You can find all the files in the thread titled iron maiden in the 3d printing thread of the devices section. ​

5. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Its fascinating how chastity means erection control for some people, and orgasm control for others

I never used chastity devices fir chastity, to me, it has always been about orgasm denial and not erection control.

Without likes this.
  6. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Don't think I am going to give her ideas by showing her this.

TAGntim likes this.
  7. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    My KH unlocks at least once per day for a shower and clean.

Now as soon as the cage is off - my cock jumps to 'full mast' almost immediately, like it's trying to make up for being compressed for last 24hrs

And, I realised I like this - it's nice to get an erection when I'm normally denied one.

Part of my kink is my offer of surrender to my KH, my orgasms AND my erection - so now I feel I'm not being true to my goals.

So short of getting a metal cage (I have a HT Nub and small Cobra) and trying to clean through the cage - which I'm not super keen on fiddling about to do - I'm looking for any other suggestions?

Without likes this.
  8. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    Go for a semi open stainless steel cage, no need for unlock to stay clean at all. Just get some suds and use the shower head.

Zevon likes this.
  9. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    I guess since a cage doesn't control or prevent orgasms, I would have to say it's more about erection control. Orgasm control is more about commitment than caging.

Shellysboytoy likes this.
  10. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Husband says it's about the same for both.

11. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Not having an erection is more an immediate frustration, orgasms a far away dream. I've actually forgotten what an orgasm feels like, my body has forgotten and it's somewhere deep in my memory. I like both and kind of clueless why I signed up for this but I did sign up and mistress seems to like it this way. I didn't think she'd go 100% strict but she did and I offer no resistance.

Without and Shellysboytoy like this.
  12. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks.

I am looking at some, & I do have some more 'ornamental' metal ones but they are quite heavy. I like the sculpted rings so I'm trying to find one like that. Also I'm still new to chastity so not looking to spend a lot on a custom one for now. I'm also uncut and a 'grower' which also needs to be factored in too.

Any suggestions gratefully retrieved.

13. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    I am a big fan on my Cherry Keeper. Very customizable. It is lightweight and comfortable for exercising. Open enough to do a pretty good job cleaning. My wife does let me out once a week for hygiene. After a week of lockdown my cock doesn't jump to attention immediately and there is nothing pleasurable about it.

However, I would love something titanium. Just not ready to spend that kind of money.

14. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    I asked my partner what was more important for her and her answer was orgasm control, which kinda surprised me, i thought her answer would be both. My answer for me was erection control.

In any case she has both.

15. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Yes those pesky erections are so embarrassing, its like showing the world your a dick, giggles.

16. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    From my experience, orgasm control / denial definitely affects my personality in a positive manner. It changes the way I view the world, and how I interact with it.

Control of my erection is more of an internal thing for me. I don't think it affects my personality, it is just something I am aware of and deal with. After a long time wearing a short cage, I don't really notice it much any longer. Yes, sometimes I feel frustrated, but that is all.

true42 likes this.
  17. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    My wife has no real interest in either. She just wants a husband who listens well, respects her, doesn't get moody, and treats her like she's the most important thing to him. And the "me in chastity" gets pretty close.

Alceste, cogman and Shellysboytoy like this.
  18. Chastity lord

Chastity lord chastity lord

Sydney
    Local Time:
    Yes im the same , permanently locked in various micro cages has completely stopped all nocturnal erections and even day ones are only semi hard at best in the cage of course. The plus side is not waking up at night and caged erections are fantastic.

Kiesela likes this.
  19. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    I miss the feel of an erection in my hand. I release from my cage fairly frequently (she doesn't dictate it), 1 - 3 times a week, when I shower with the cage off, I resist the urge for extra handling as not to become erect intentionally, it does happen like a poster above (I'm free and I'm going to grow now reaction). After sex (with a dildo or 2 for her) and I am doing dlean-up, I'll often masturbate the dildo as part of the cleaning process. Its not quite the same, but its a reasonable substitute, if only to ingrain the frustration more......

Shellysboytoy and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  20. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm caged by default so they're really both in the same. I'm not let out to be edged or anything so it's kinda one and the same.

21. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    I was giving this some more thought, and kind of doubling down on the erection control.

Thankfully my partner and I have not had a disagreement for some time resulting in me being locked and ignored.

At the end of the day I know that if I access one of her stronger wands, percussive massager or the estim tens I can find relief without the key, but this relief varies, the wand is ok and most pleasant, the massager is challenging, takes a lot of effort for a pretty shit orgasm and the estim while caged is borderline intense/painful. All of these would be considered a ruined orgasm only.

Nothing compares to a release by her with a full blown erection, followed remote second release with a full erection with my own hand.

All of these alternative ways are generally locked away with our other toys with the exception perhaps of the percussive massage which is great for muscle pain, but I haven't been tempted to abuse it for years now.

22. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    For me it's the orgasms...
    Not being erect doesn't bother me, on the odd occaisions during the year when she wants PIV, then I have no problem getting erect and having an orgasm, but the thing that really gets me is the confused mix of both the desire for an orgasm and the dread of it. For, from the normal male desire to have the orgasm, but dread from the knowledge that having an orgasm will more often than not give me a hard drop and it'll take me some weeks to get back to that continual blissfull, caring happy state again.

The dread sometimes detracts from the pleasure of the orgasm, but my denied sexual drive then doesn't let me slow down and ruin it, especially when she deliberately gets me excited and seduces me into masturbating myself for her. If I'm unlocked and she wants sex then we seem to have fallen into a pattern of having orgasmic sex together twice, one will be PIV, and the other will be her holding me tightly while I make myself cum. The orgasms are physically at least if not more intense than anything I had before chastity and denial, but the drop seems to come earlier, even just before the orgasm, the satisfaction is somehow incomplete. It wouldn't be the same without having the orgasm as there would be no wave of emotions, but that wave of emotion that I get when I do is a strange complicated mix of both positive and negative at the same time.

The erections I can take or leave, there's no intense feeling about them. If I unlock for other reasons then I can quite often go for days without having an erection at all before being locked up again. If anything, I prefer being denied them, and I have no regrets not having them, and have no issues for being able to have one if she needs me to, but not having them unless she wants it reinforces my submissive feelings of devotion for my wife.

Rectrix likes this.
  23. DrippyCaged

DrippyCaged Self-locked

UK
    Local Time:
    hope you don’t mind me asking but are you gay? Having a male KH has never appealed as I’m straight but your description of the humiliation aspect is quite interesting. I imagine it makes you feel very pathetic seeing a big hard cock, especially if he flaunts it and teases you?

24. DrippyCaged

DrippyCaged Self-locked

UK
    Local Time:
    Always wondered this! I guess inside you? That must make it really uncomfortable but beautifully frustrating. I’m in a cb6000s and that’s frustrating enough, always fantasised about sizing down tho

25. DrippyCaged

DrippyCaged Self-locked

UK
    Local Time:
    How hard? Does she leave marks? Where does she bite you? Sorry for all the q’s!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice