Found out my gf told her 2 friends about locking me up

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lemonzes7, Jul 7, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    In a way, I agree. I want my wife to control my sexuality. And she does too. I don't like it when people say I should be carrying an emergency key. The ER can figure out how to remove it if necessary. My device is secure enough that I couldn't remove it and get back in without her knowing. If I did remove it, she would know I cheated on her either solo or with someone else. Either is unacceptable! That's the kind of control and safety we both want. And we are both committed to keeping our relationship healthy so we have the right incentive to not let things slip in that way too.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  2. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    Totally agree on the emergency key thing! It’s important enough to me that I would RATHER end up with serious physical damage than just be able to remove my cage. At the other end of the spectrum someone might say “why not throw away the key and glue the lock if you want it to be permanent?” NO! The point is, she has the key, could free me any time, but won’t. The chastity would be nothing if not asserted by her in wilful disregard of my sexual needs.

laohuboy, bondinchas and littleguy3 like this.
  3. Frolicking

Frolicking These need attention too

Pensioner
    Europe
    Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    OK, I am older than most of you, my wife has passed away. So can tell how it worked with us. After having 3 kids and both knowing what we liked about sex, she one day asked if she could become the owner of my sex organs, from nipples to dick. In return I would receive her inner and outer lips. Not clitoris, not vagina. Part of the agreement was that we could do whatever we wanted with them, no holds barred. In the next couple of years she "adorned" her penis with a chastity cage. First of and on, later continuous. In a discussion with her mother it slipped out that I was caged. Mom laughed and didn't believe it, so my wife told me to show it to her. Since she was the owner! I obliged. And mother saw my caged penis. To our astonishment she applauded the measure. She applauded my wife for being able to decide all by herself when and how she would become pregnant or when to get pleasure.
    Since we were talking anyway we explained the reasons why and how we did this. She wanted to know if we had any objections to discuss this with sisters of my wife. We asked to use her judgment and not tell everyone of them. The next couple of years my wife started to pierce my nipples and penis and sack. There was a period when I had 21 piercings down there and 2 very heavy ones (000g) in my nipples. My wife got heavy rings in her lips and I was trained to lick her slowly to orgasms and to drink her pee whenever she felt like it. For me any orgasm was forbidden, she did not need it was the explanation. Regular cleanings occured of course.
    Then one day ( 3-4 years after the mom discussion) out of the blue one of her sisters came by and asked us if it was true that I was chastised. I had to show her it was true., and she was told she also could handle it since it didn't belong to me. Yes, it got hard and yes I was punished for disrespect. The two women discussed quite a while and I later heard that my brother-in-law got a cage also.
    My wife however still wanted to feel penis-in-vagina from time to time. And since I only owned her lips and not he rest she disappeared 2 times a year. Only after her passing I learned she visited orgies and gangbangs when I had to move to a smaller house and found pictures and her diary hidden away. She must have had a smashing time, the only thing she regretted says the diary I was not there to show me to others.
    All in all I have worn my chastity 35 years including 6 years after she died. Simply because I was so used to it.
    And my piercing are now reduced to 2 nipples and six in the penis area.
    To you it may seem strange but I still admire my wife to take for herself what a lot of men take for granted for themselves.

4. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    So yeah shes been denying me and teasing me and I told her now that she can tell anyone what ever she wants and that she has full control and I trust she won’t do anything to harm me.

Is being horny a drug or something

5. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes

lockedforfun and Lemonzes7 like this.
  6. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yes, dopamine is addictive!

bondinchas likes this.
  7. LoveIt

LoveIt Active member

Spain
    Local Time:
    I told my girlfriend to feel free to tell her friend if she wants to. After all I do not feel ashamed or humiliated by wearing a cage. If anything - I feel proud.

8. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Sounds very self confident.

Lemonzes7 and LoveIt like this.
  9. Tom Harris

Tom Harris Member

Hospitality
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    What did the police say when you contacted them?

10. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    ….?

11. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Is this one of those things where you randomly take it on yourself to call this a fantasy? Because I have to say, I find it hard to understand the motivation behind that. I really don’t care what you choose to believe.

12. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife (KH) has four younger sisters. She told me that she has told two of them that she has my penis locked in a cage and she controls my orgasms. I not sure what she has told them or how many details they know and my Wife said she has never shown them any pictures. Now, I figure if two know, the other two probably know also. There are no secrets between the five of them. I wasn't sure how to handle it at first, but if they do know it really hasn't changed anything. But they all call me their favorite brother in law and flirt with me sometimes.

bondinchas and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  13. Tom Harris

Tom Harris Member

Hospitality
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    I'm trying to find out if these two horrible women were arrested after assaulting you so hopefully they don't do it to somebody else

14. Maelgwyn

Maelgwyn Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    And? Did it happen then? Did someone - stranger or not - approached you and demanded sexual obedience?

Tom Harris likes this.
  15. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Not really for you to judge them or me really tho, is it? Seeing you don’t know any of us… Should have been obvious from the context and content of my post that I wasn’t complaining so please refrain from imposing your own values on others

16. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    I suppose what irked me about your judgy post was this: I’m not 100% sure what people on here mean by “sub space” but I think I do - and in an earlier post on this same thread I’d already talked about how for me, I can only find my sexual self in situations when boundaries like “safety” and “consent” have been over-ridden. This is also what some other contributors have been touching on, and what I imagine the OP’s owner is looking for in the thread about not being allowed an orgasm until he cries from desperation. There IS still a boundary of sorts - the point in a relationship at which I (or another submissive person) willingly signals the irrevocable suspension of our normal human rights in order to experience a powerless and subhuman state. In my experience THAT’S when it gets hot!
    If that’s not for you, ok. Don’t go there. But please lose the snippy “morality police” attitude regarding the orientation of others.

17. Tom Harris

Tom Harris Member

Hospitality
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    You used the word assaulted, I'm not sure if you understand the definition of that but that certainly has a very negative context.
    If you feel people can go around assaulting others and that should be accepted and condoned by others , there is a problem here

18. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    But if you paid attention to the context you’d have understood that these were women who were intimately acquainted with me and that I view the whole encounter positively.
    I do indeed understand the definition of assault but since you called that into question I refreshed my memory. You appear much preoccupied with law and policing so I focussed on the legal rather than the everyday use of the word.
    Interestingly, in the UK common law compound term “assault and battery”, the “assault” part refers to “the deliberate inflicting of fear, apprehension, or terror” associated with a threat and/or intention to cause physical harm. It’s actually the “battery” part which signifies the actual “use of physical force against another person without their consent”. By this definition, the incident I experienced would potentially fit the definition of assault and battery.
    The matter of consent is a complex one. I did not, within the timeframe of the incident, consent to the assault prior to it because I didn’t know it was coming - nor did I actively consent during the penetration itself. I can’t recall whether I verbally indicated a lack of consent but even if I’d done so, both the other participants had enough prior knowledge of me to know that I had a history of “begging for mercy” and displaying nonverbal indications of extreme fear and distress whilst enduring experiences I had ardently requested beforehand and was very grateful for afterwards. Certainly my strong aversion to the employment of safewords and pre-arranged boundaries is something anyone who knows me well is aware of.
    A further point worth making is that consent is not a robust defence in cases of assault and battery. The notorious Operation Spanner case of 1987 saw several consenting participants in BDSM activity prosecuted and receiving harsh sentences for “crimes” in which there was no complainant.
    What I see in you is a wilful refusal to place the narrative I posted within a wider arc in which I gave broad prior consent to sadistic assaults in general, had explicitly said on prior occasions something like “disregard my protests”, and after the fact gave my retrospective blessing to what had occurred.

You seem strangely driven to legislate for the behaviour of others. This was a private and personal experience which I shared here in the hope that others might be interested, aroused or entertained. No one has been harmed. You are the one with the problem - unsolicited censoriousness. I note that the majority of your other posts here consist of griping and sneering. It may not be an “offence”, but I do find it offensive.

bondinchas likes this.
  19. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m sure you’ll be able to have plenty of fun correcting my spelling too. Knock yourself out! Hope it makes you feel like a big man.

20. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Kink very clearly operates in the paradoxical margins of normal conduct and values: people who “enjoy” pain don’t really enjoy it, they enjoy not enjoying it. People who want to be denied orgasms get aroused by chastity. And really it’s not a million miles away from the appeal that hair-raising theme park rides hold for many people. It’s about what Freud called the “repetition compulsion”: “repetitions of past traumatic events to achieve belated mastery” in Fenichel’s words. It’s rooted in patterns of early attachment. Don’t try to apply normal rules to it!

21. Tom Harris

Tom Harris Member

Hospitality
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    Ok, have a fabulous day

22. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Will do! Learning how to milk goats - very exciting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice