“Not letting you cum until you cry”

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lemonzes7, Jul 14, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    The longest my gf has denied me an orgasm has only been about 2 weeks. Last night after some pegging, piv, edging, etc she asked me if I wanted to cum and I said yes. So during piv she said to tell her when I am going to cum and when I did she told me to stop. After pulling out I could feel the cum creeping up my shaft so I sat still trying to hold it in for probably 10 seconds and then it just spilled out so it was a ruined orgasm but I was still so close to having a full one so I asked her if I can cum and she told me no.

I asked her when I can cum next and she said “when you meet my criteria” I said what does that mean she said “I am not letting you cum again until you’re so desperate that you are crying and begging me to let you cum” I said “I don’t know if I would get to that point, what if I never do?” She said “well I guess you’ll never cum again then”

Have you ever been so desperate to cum that you cried? Am I going to have to fake it?

2. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    I would love to get that desperate and vulnerable, crying in the arms of my wife KH, and then to hear her strong voice denial me again

3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    If you got caught faking, you will definitely cry.

4. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    I don’t know if I will ever get desperate enough to cry though :(

tomf_22033 and JaySaysYes like this.
  5. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Young man, how long did you go without an orgasm. two weeks?
    I am curious about your report in a month.;)

6. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    Personally, I've never cried, but I've begged. My wife I told me she was going to leave me locked to a specific date about 6 weeks in the future. Week 5 was insane! I begged. Then she told me to get on my knees and beg. Then she still told me no, and smirked when doing it. Had I not known that I only had one more week, good chance I would have cried.

However, the psychology of knowing that crying is what will grant release is fascinating. For me the uncertainty of when or if is what makes me feel desperate. Knowing that crying would grant release would make it less likely, I think, I could cry.

Have fun and careful what you wish for.

P.S. - I do not understand how people go months and months and months. After 6 weeks I practically had cum coming out of my tear ducts. The best way I can think about it is the difference in running a 5k and a marathon. I can run 5 or 10k, but a marathon seems impossible.

7. Renee DePlume

Renee DePlume Active member

Southeastern US (Georgia)
    Local Time:
    Is it "faking it" if you're so desperate for an orgasm that you're willing to cry to get it?

battle_of and Lemonzes7 like this.
  8. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    Okay, I think you just shortened the time a little by talking like that… :D

9. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    She often wants me to beg but I feel like when I beg her for things it’s comes off as not genuine. There’s only been one time that my begging was real and I think we both felt the difference.

What does begging look like for you? I always feel very awkward when I do it and I’m not sure what to say

10. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    haha, you are in big trouble.

Off to acting classes for you, boy.

11. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    Do the words matter?

I love hearing hubby beg for an orgasm. But it's the frantic desperation in his voice that does it, not the literal meaning of anything he is saying.

We have "play" begging and "real" begging. The play begging is fine... it's just one of those rituals we have. He's ask to cum, I'll say no, he'll start begging, I'll listen for a while, maybe egg him on a bit, and then give a final no. Through it all he knows he's not going to cum. He may not even truly want to cum yet. It's more role playing than anything else. It's not genuine, but it's fun.

The real begging is rarer, and special. The words might be pretty much the same, but the tone is very different. At that point he isn't worried about awkwardness, there's no thought behind what he's saying.

If this is what your girlfriend wants, then don't overthink it. If you're worried about what to say, then you aren't desperate enough yet. That's fine. Give it another week or two or three. My advice to your girlfriend: wait for it to be real, it's easy to tell the difference.

12. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I haven’t been desperate enough to cry for an orgasm yet, my longest denial periods have been in the mid 50 day range.
    Now what’s becoming worse and I think would get me to beg more and possibly cry is the erection denial and the worst of the worst for me, piv denial.
    This May she only allowed piv once and I thought I was going to go insane waiting for it again! Then June she allowed it nine times, but now in the last 16 days it’s only been once. So she keeps me guessing and it drives me mental!
    She just started her period too, so it’ll be days of no piv still. And I know she loves it, driving me crazy and still denying letting me get hard and entering her.
    She’s got this keyholder thing down pretty damn well and I love her so much for wanting to do this with me.

13. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Keep strong my friend. I am 6 week without piv, before that 3 months without piv. And many people over even much much longer.

Queens servant73 likes this.
  14. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Not cried for an orgasm but i have told her to spank/whip my ass, cock or balls till i cry for her to stop, she did make me cry and i felt very submissive and humiliated after, not sure if i could cry genuinely for an orgasm

madams-sissysub and littleguy3 like this.
  15. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    That's very interesting to hear from your perspective. If I may ask a few questions-How do you handle that part? Just curious if you enjoy that moment and know it's time, or do you push him further? How much further would you push him? I know you have a very close relationship with your husband so I always wonder how someone in your spot would approach a true desperation point...

16. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    My approach has evolved over time. Before the switch to full time chastity, such moments were extremely rare, and I took them as a signal that it was time to give hubby an orgasm.

Now that hubby is waiting longer between orgasm, I get a little more practice at handling those moments of true desperation. They are still rare, and I treasure them, but my response has changed. If we're pretty far away from the release time I have in mind, then I don't budge at all. I might let him beg for a minute or two, then I gently remind him that it isn't time yet and I comfort him. That last bit is important. I'll lie with my head on his chest, just hugging him for a while.

If we're in the ballpark of his next release time, I'm still likely to say no (and comfort him). But there are other options as well. The first is to simply let him cum after several more minutes of intense begging. I did that a few times last year. Very fun. A newer option is sort of a conditional yes. I'll give him a task to complete first (e.g. give me a pedicure), or specify a time in the very near future (e.g. tonight, after dinner). It's a way to push him just a little bit further, but with the definite promise of an orgasm. I've tried this twice, and both times were fantastic.

I used to worry about pushing hubby. Something we put in place a long time ago is that if he thought I was pushing too far he could tell me. Then I'd ask him again 24 hours later (dressed, no teasing, etc). If he still felt it was too much then we'd end it. I do the same thing after those true desperation moments. I check in the next day, and so far he's said he's ok every time. I know others might feel this sort of "safety net" ruins things. But I value it tremendously. Without it I'd always be second guessing myself and probably wouldn't push nearly as hard as I do. With it, I can be assured that even if I totally misread things the worst possible outcome is 24 hours of frustration for hubby.

17. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Chastity is a Lifestyle

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    I just showed my wife your two posts.
    "Just made it more difficult for yourself didn't you?"
    "Don't I always"

18. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for such a detailed answer. It's good to see you finding your own way without some of the fanaticism we see on this site. So many will scoff at "giving in", having a safety net or slightly changing your schedule but it seems the relationship is often lost in those conversations. In the end it's between a wife and her husband (generalizing here) and it should be fun, rewarding, exciting and for the guy a combo if that and frustration. I always feel taking that frustration too far removes some of the magic and replaces it with a bit of misery. I know you used to grant him weekly and then monthly- is that where you still are or is closer to quarterly etc?

peter7447 likes this.
  19. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    That sounds fantastic. Maybe add some pain into the scene, something unbearable like clothes pins on your nipples etc.

Personally I would be more worried that she would give in, and let me have orgasm without crying. That is just me :)

20. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    It has always been important for us to keep it fun. Hubby's at roughly four full orgasms per year, though it isn't a strict schedule. I probably wouldn't go shorter than 2 months or longer than 4, but anything in between is good. Ruined orgasms are a critical part of that plan. A ruin every two or three weeks is just enough to prevent the frustration from turning negative. Without ruins, going much longer than a month would be "too far".

21. little lulu

little lulu Member

Sydney, Australia
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    Crying and begging are definitely 'no go's' for my wife. If I keep asking after she has given a definite 'no' it is a guaranteed path to extra time in chastity. And if I keep asking or begging, then she employs other punishments. I have learned that it is not acceptable behaviour.

22. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Usually everything starts with "the prisoner" doing all the crying, so maybe she wasn't talking about your eyes?!:p (and remember: precum is the nectar of denial!) :kiss:

laohuboy likes this.
  23. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Agreed! After I've been denied for about a week, the tears of denial drip profusely from my little guy every time she teases me. Begging is so much easier when she teases you to the point of desperation I think.

24. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    A lady I served was very good at making me cry but not with the inducement of cumming. She’d forbid me to pee for hours on end… I say forbid - I was allowed to pee but had to re-drink it all until she finally let me get rid of it in the normal way. After even two drinks I was begging in tears for it to end… after literally a whole night it was hell. Trying to hold it in, failing, faced with another drinking ordeal… an entirely wretched predicament and needless to say the penalties for not completing the allotted time were terrifying. I have never felt so degraded before or since.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  25. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Needless to say, she found it highly amusing…

Bike224397 and tomf_22033 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice