Telling your post menopausal partner you love chastity.

Discussion in 'Chastity without feminisation and crossdressing' started by Polemanme, Jul 15, 2023.

1. Polemanme

Polemanme mike

Retired
    England Somerset, near to Taunton
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Hi I have been effectively chaste since 2007 when my partner declared she was no longer interested in any sex and especially BDSM play.
    This has been the case since then. I have been taking care of things solo ever since. I suppose I initially I hoped she would get over it and rekindle an interest by sadly not.
    Now I love bondage and submission and nothing beats the feeling of being helpless under the control of a Mistress.
    I have had chastities for several years but have recently discovered Chaster and this site and been getting into chastity for its own sake and have found that is has a strong draw for me. So much so it as as good in many respects as bondage and at least fulfills the desire for some kind of restriction.
    My dilemma is that I would love a key holder to control my lock ups but I would really love that to be my partner. I know she is not interested in sex but does anyone think she might be ok with a little key holding and possibly setting tasks. Am I being hopelessly optimistic or is there a way I can recruit her to my chastity. Presently I am locked covertly and never at bedtime. It makes the chastity element a little unsatisfying.
    I would value your opinions especially the Ladies. What should I do. Poleman260

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I'll leave it to the women to give advice as it will be better than anything I can offer but good luck.

Not sure this is the best forum for asking the question though. I suspect this forum is visited mostly by the male members.

subrick likes this.
  3. Polemanme

Polemanme mike

Retired
    Local Time:
    Fair point but where would you suggest I post this?

4. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    Tread lightly, menopausal women can be dangerous.

5. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    Hopeless optimism might be a goog point to start at.
    You want to be in chastity and she does not want sex. Doesn't tat fit well?
    You could sacrifice your traditional part of having sex to her by handing over the keys.

6. Polemanme

Polemanme mike

Retired
    Local Time:
    Oh I know that well enough.

cogman likes this.
  7. Polemanme

Polemanme mike

Retired
    Local Time:
    It Is still how to broach the subject. Total lack of interest is a tough nut to crack.

hopefulhubby and cogman like this.
  8. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I feel your pain, I have the same situation and I dont know how to solve it so it suits us both, I wont push anything, my wife was more than willing before the menopause now it is a different story, if she could just get an interest in sex again I would give up the chastity play, because as i think you know chastity is pointless without a superior as your KH.

9. Polemanme

Polemanme mike

Retired
    Local Time:
    Well yes to an extent however I love bondage and this is a way of being in bondage every day and indulging my fantasies.

10. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Tread very carefully. It's hard to say without knowing a lot more, but there are so many ways this could go wrong.

Have you and your wife revisited the sex discussion recently, or is it completely off the table forever? Does your wife know you masturbate? How does she feel about that? Do you still love each other? Do you think she initially felt some guilt over the "no sex" decision? How did she resolve that internally? Does she live in denial pretending that it doesn't affect you?

Asking her to be your key holder is giving her a new chore (never a great thing) that also reminds her that she's refusing to have sex with you. That's going to smash right into any unresolved guilt, anger, resentment, etc. I just can't see it going well unless you first get to the point where you can talk about the lack of sex, agree that the current situation is unsustainable, and both want to find a compromise solution.

11. Polemanme

Polemanme mike

Retired
    Local Time:
    Ñow that is why I have been looking for a female perspective. While I possibly had realised some of those points certainly not all and certainly this far along the no sex timeline would not have considered her in any way concerned about my feelings. While I'm not certain she knows about my masturbation I believe she is aware but ignores it. Likewise my playing about with mild self bondage and chastity. It has been a while since we discussed sex but it's not a taboo subject just a very short discussion each time. I do love her and would never want to hurt her. I also get what you're saying about another job for her to add to the list of jobs. Thank you for bringing this into the light and allowing me a woman's perspective. If you have any more thoughts I would value them. Looks like this could take a while. Respectfully polemanme

DonnaSue and Caged4Sazz like this.
  12. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    The worst thing that can happen is that your where you are at now. Since she knows about chastity then at least that bridge is already crossed.

Maybe say something at the appropriate time:

I know your not really interested in sex, but you know I still have some interest in such things, there is a game you might find fun if you can indulge me a little which doesn't involve your bits, and there might even be something in it for you.......

Id like you to be in control of when I have access to my key, and id be willing to work for it, even if you wanted to set targets for me to reach.

See where it goes from there....of course I dont know your partner and everyone is different....good luck :)

13. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    That's a long time with no sex. Before that time, did you have a healthy sex life?

14. Polemanme

Polemanme mike

Retired
    Local Time:
    Yes we had a reasonable sex life. I can't claim we were at it like rabbits but it was satisfying.

15. Polemanme

Polemanme mike

Retired
    Local Time:
    I see where you are coming from there. But I've got to get her to open up about how she feels about my enforced celibacy through no decision of mine. The last thing I want to do is antagonise her and get her digging in her heels. So far I think the lady MsPamela has given me the best advice. But your approach has some merit. So thank you.

16. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I've been thinking a little more about your situation.

It seems likely that there's a bunch of emotional baggage here. Good relationships involve compromise, and I don't see a healthy sex life suddenly turning into zero sex without some other underlying issue. I'll give an example. Let's say she lost her interest in sex quite a while before 2007, but kept going in order to please you. Then menopause hit, made sex even less desirable (perhaps uncomfortable), and she decided "I'm done". She felt she had done it your way for however many years, and now it was her turn. If I was in that position I could see myself really digging in my heels and pushing back at any notion of compromise because I felt I had already compromised all those years ago. Again, I'm not saying this is what happened. It's just an illustration. There are a hundred other possible scenarios. But the answer for pretty much all of them is the same: you have to talk about it and clear the air. You have to help her deal with that old baggage first, and only then will you be able to tackle the present situation together.

Tell her you want to understand her feelings. Try to be patient and not get upset. Be a good listener. Use "I" statements instead of "you" statements. "I'd like to better understand your feelings about sex", not "why did you stop having sex with me".

It's hard. It's not fair. If you want to vent, do it here. This is a supportive community.

Maybe you've already done this, and there isn't any baggage. If that's the case then you can proceed to step two. That's where you sit down and explain that you'd like her assistance in solving a problem. But I really think you should spend a least a little time on step one and make sure the baggage is truly gone.

(Please don't take any of this advice as condescending... maybe you know all of this already and are a great listener... I'm just trying to throw out anything that might be helpful)

DonnaSue, Caged4Sazz, Rectrix and 4 others like this.
  17. Arlentia2

Verified Female

Local Time:
    It seems like you’ve been hiding this from her, what would happen if you just started letting her see what you are doing and not involve her? You could be locked up and it wouldn’t impact her at all. At some point she might even get curious enough to want to get involved. It definitely depends on where she’s at mentally of course - as @MsPamela said.

I think the biggest risk you run is trying to get her to tease you - that is an extra chore for her if she doesn’t get any benefit from it (eg devilish joy).

DonnaSue, Rectrix and sissyjoanne like this.
  18. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Her position is unacceptable. Don't be be afraid of your passions, don't be expected to hide them. Do whatever you can to show you still have desires, whether she's onboard or not. If she feels uncomfortable with that she should be, totally unreasonable to enter into a relationship and think its acceptable to have no intimacy at some point.

19. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Totally wrong. Of course she can choose to have no intimacy, that's what consent means.

PawEee likes this.
  20. Polemanme

Polemanme mike

Retired
    Local Time:
    MsPamela, you are quite right it was not a sudden switch off but a process over several months which all started when I we retired and emigrated to Spain. We were seriously let down by a Dutch Estate Agent who promised the world and gave us nothing not even his presence when we arrived.
    Then we were ripped off by a British Estate Agent but at least bought a place which we spent several months doing up. During this time we were struggling with the language and local builders etc and she became depressed and slowly withdrew. Along with the withdrawal sex went as well. I didn't press too hard because I could see she was unhappy.
    Anyway after two years there she missed her family and friends too much and we decided to sell up and move back, This entailed her going back to the UK and me staying to sell the house. That took 5 months while we were apart obviously things didn't improve intimacy wise. SO no it wasn't sudden and I do know the causes that were the circumstances allied with mild depression and the menopause.
    I think we can discuss it although it is complicated by her mother living in the annex to the house and she feels self conscious being intimate with her so near.
    Every now and then I ask in a non demanding way of she is willing or wanting sex and she always replies instantly that she does not.
    We used to enjoy mild BDSM bondage play and that was the very first casualty of her loss of interest. I must point out that she used to indulge in self bondage before we met and was a keen switch until reetirement.
    So having read your response to my reply I thank you and you have hit on many good and relevant points. I appreciate the time that you have taken to reply in a thoughtful and considered way.
    I promise you I will take it slow and try to bring her along with me and show her what it is I am doing all the while making sure I'm not blaming her. A hormonal issue can't be a reason to blame someone.
    Thank you Ms Pamela I will let you know how we get on.

21. Arlentia2

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Don’t blame it on the hormones. Hormones don’t cause a lack of desire to be intimate - maybe lack of interest in PIV. Human bonding isn’t based on estrogen levels and people have a deep desire to connect that doesn’t go away with age. Something else is going on.

22. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    I do not understand not being able to openly discuss the current state of a sexual relationship or individual sexual desires or needs with any long term partner or spouse. I’m totally baffled by the concept. It’s as foreign as not being able to discuss household finances or where you want to live.

cliff_steele and IB-Chaste like this.
  23. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I can understand it, from experience. My wife doesn't want to talk about sex. She loves sex, but talking about it makes her uncomfortable, for any of a number of reasons (some of which I probably am not aware of). It's worse than neutral; it's a turn-off for her.

People are complex. And differ greatly from one another. Sure we all have a lot in common, but when it comes to sex, everyone seems broken in their own unique ways. (Queue Tolstoy.)

24. Vinnyfl

Vinnyfl Active member

Local Time:
    My wife is 72 and 12 years ago I told her that I understand that her interest in sex is not what it used to be and I had a solution. I then explained chastity and told her that it would make me feel good about not having sex rather than resent her. I also said that I needed sex and if not her I would find someone else to have it with as I need it. So she agreed and we started and stopped a few times to adjust to both of our needs.

What happens now is that she keeps me locked up and horny. I demonstrate how horny I am to her all the time plus I do more chores around the house which she likes. I also said we do not have to have sex like we used to and she can use her vibrator which I learned from previous discussions she used frequently. I told her that she could keep me locked up and let me touch and kiss her while she used her vibrator. When she was done she could leave or let me masturbate or give me an orgasm with her hand. I also explained about ruined orgasms.

We also messed around with me wearing a hood with a built in gag and blindfold plus handcuffs so I could lay next to her and she did not need to see me or feel me. I could hear her and I enjoyed listening to her orgasm. Then I got her into putting nipple clips on me so I would moan in pain which over time resulted in her having quick orgasms. My moans became necessary for her to cum. I

I then explained that even a finger flick against my balls will make me moan in pain as the pain is way out of proportion to any damage done to my balls. So now she squeezes them hard, slaps or punches the to get me to moan in pain so she can cum and she cums in a matter of seconds when I moan in pain now.

So now chastity is our sex lifestyle. My wife likes that she does not have to get penetrated or perform oral. She basically just masturbates as she did anyway but had me to sexually torture with nipple clips and CBT. I get to cum when she is happy with me and the more I do for her, the happier she is. After all, she is not giving me sex, she is just unlocking me so I could jerk off most time.

I had it worse than most. My wife is bi and had a steady girlfriend for 30 years that I had full access to with or without my wife taking part. Luckily they were a year and a half apart in age so while my wife was going through menopause, our girlfriend was not and she took up the slack. Then we moved and were just a couple for two years before we got me a chastity cage as the solution to our problem. I also lost 90 lbs so I look good again which my wife now finds attractive.

We had a lot of false starts and tweaking things to cater to both our needs. Just explain that it is a good solution for your problem as she simply needs to keep you locked up and let you free periodically to masturbate and then lock up again. Explain that keeping you horny will make you more submissive to her needs and will make you happy with the current sexual situation because you need more than just jerking off alone to be happy in life. Worked for us.

25. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    I’m genuinely happy that it has worked out for you. I dated a few similar women, but I couldn’t have married anyone who; a) couldn’t talk comfortably about sex and/or, b) was not willing to explore “the wild world of Kink”.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice