What’s your biggest fantasy while locked in chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, Jul 5, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    I have my 100 day release coming up - we have dabbled in chastity on and off over the years but now I feel my wife and I are on a similar page.
    In a couple of weeks, we have our anniversary and a night away, and I really want to be able to tell her that evening that everything is on the table regarding our fantasies…. We rarely do anything like that - 7 year old daughter sort of hampered bedroom things over the years but things are improving as she gets older - as one would expect…
    My own fantasy is pretty rude for us and having got more ideas from this site, I feel our night away would be a good time to talk to her about it.
    Simply put, ruin my orgasm in the cage with a vibe whilst pegging me.
    Not a big thing for some of you but this will certainly raise at least one of her eyebrows!!
    Back to others - what fantasy do you people have which you haven’t yet broached with your better halves??

2. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I also had the idea of suggesting that with daughter being older, we will go away for an overnight once every 3 months - maybe that night could be a release night for me - so that would be 4 cums a year!! IF my wife deems that prudent of course. I have bought a new strapon to use for her - not yet test driven… soon though! She might enjoy that too much of course thus giving her the perfect excuse to keep me locked after all!

Curious40ish and Rectrix like this.
  3. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    I fantasize about Her. Licking, nibbling, massaging, tongue fucking Her ass and pussy. I fantasize about being the perfect boi for Her and doing whatever she wants to me.

MR21 and Andylocked like this.
  4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    She takes the cage off, we fuck like bunnies for 17 hours straight, I cum so much I need intravenous fluids just to continue for the next 17 hour fuckfest.

There is a lot of MDMA, LSD, weed, and DMT involved, and none of it dampens my rock hard erection.

Obviously we pick up a bunch of hot women at the various bars we fuck through and at the end we melt the cage down to create nothing because we throw it into the sea, and chalk chastity up as a bad idea but wortth trying.

Ahhh, that is what I will dream about tonight, but with added DMT and shrooms.

5. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Don’t get me wrong - this is simply fantasy land - I fully expect my wife to tell me “I’m in control… I will say what does and doesn’t happen… you are no longer in control of things in the bedroom… remember that!”

So yes… fantasy it is and probably fantasy it will remain - but hey.. it never hurts to sow seeds I guess!! ;)

6. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    That’s quite the fantasy and probably as likely to happen as mine!! :D

JaySaysYes likes this.
  7. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    Fantasy....

My wife leaves, telling me to keep my phone handy. She says she's going through with it.

She goes to meet a bull at a local hotel. She is ready to have bareback sex with someone else. She has decided that all the years of me bringing up this subject means that I must want her to do it.

I sit by my phone wondering if she is just bluffing. I am scared she might really go through with it. After an hour goes by she texts me with the name of a hotel. She tells me to wait in the parking lot.

I drive there and sure enough her car is there. I park beside it and wait. A few minutes later a guy comes up and I roll down the window. He hands me a hotel key and tells me a room number. Then he thanks me and tells me she was great.

I go to the room and find my wife still naked on the bed. Her pussy is swollen and dripping. "I made your fantasy come true" she says. "If you want your cage unlocked you better get over here and lick all this up".

8. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife (KH) and her youngest sister would make me their sex slave for the weekend. My Wife would allow her sister to tease and peg me while she watched. My Wife would show her sister how much she enjoys keeping me caged and at the end of the weekend my Wife would give her sister the other key to my cage and give her permission to use me when ever she needed to...

9. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    My wife's best friend has a husband who desperately needs to be in a cage. He is a beta male who thinks he is hot and chases other women while ignoring his gorgeous wife. My fantasy is that my wife would bring her home for a weekend to show her the benefits of putting her husband in a cage - this would involve me serving them and servicing them, as well as giving her practical lessons on pegging and punishments.
    Absolutely impossible, but it has sustained many a daydream.

10. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    To be the center of attention in a pegging gangbang in chastity - probably ;-)

11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    For my wife to bring me to the monthly lunch meeting of the women professionals in my office and require me to strip naked down to my chastity cage and rbe equired to recite my Chastity Affirmation. Then the women would discuss my failings as a man and my wife would tell them about all my masturbating and other beta male characteristics, like cumeatings and never initiating intercourse.

12. Paladintwk

Paladintwk Long term member

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    My biggest fantasy (its happened twice) is to be at a bar with my key holder while caged and wearing crotchless panties. She flirts with different guys and tells them what I am wearing. When their curiosity gets the best of them she instructs me to go with them to the men's room and drop my pants so that they can see, touch and take pics if they want with their phones.

Curious40ish and Andylocked like this.
  13. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Being a huge fan of being anally stimulated I guess another fantasy of mine is my wife with some other guy with them in a 69 and her calling me over, naked, but still caged, and being told to watch her laying under him, sucking his dick and balls and rubbing his ass with her fingers. She then orders me to hold and pull his ass cheeks WIDE as she massages his hole in circles with a couple of fingers, occasionally dipping her finger in and out and then gently starts licking at it, pushing her tongue inside him…she then looks up at me saying “Remember when I USED to do this for you? Now you can just help out and watch me do it for others… I know how wonderful this feels but now you are my loving cum-free hubby, I cannot possibly do this for you, it would make you far too horny!!…. Poor you!”

Jammy and tiruh811 like this.
  14. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    Being completely helpless while my wife and some of her friends use me however they please for a weekend.

15. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Like they sit you in a corner, caged, and ignore you all weekend while your wife and friends make out ? ;)

Bhuna71 and UkSwitch like this.
  16. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    That would indeed be something - not my thing but hey… I get it!!

17. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Oh my…. Sharing your shortcomings - and non-comings.. would indeed be something else… I hope all other women would be on board

18. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    My Queen and I travel out west to visit a lady friend that we are close with, and knows about my cage. Once we arrive I am stripped of my clothes for our friend to inspect me, then the two of them dress me in crotchless panties, and a maid’s costume. I then serve them and tend to their needs the entire time we are there. They occasionally peg me for their own pleasure and amusement. At some point there is a party, and I serve everyone, male and female. I satisfy ALL needs and desires of the guests. I am never unlocked the entire time.

tiruh811 and Andylocked like this.
  19. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    This morning as I was lying in bed awake reading this thread, I fantasized about full body skin-on-skin contact with my wife when she woke up. She fulfilled my fantasy!

I'm at day 37 of my latest lockup and I only had one grooming / hygiene release 30 days ago. I've hit a bit of the doldrums. My wife is struggling with a cough making her feel less intimate. It's hard to fantasize about sexual experiences when you feel this way. I think it's also easier to fantasize when you've had an orgasm more recently.

Having been in chastity 24x7 since the start of 2022, my fantasies have changed. When we started, I told my wife I had a fantasy of wearing a pair of her silky panties and a T-shirt covered with her perfume, both of which she had worn the day before. And I'd wear them while preparing her breakfast in bed the next morning. I imagined getting drippy and having our scents meld together in her underwear. I imagined having some really hot sex afterwards. Somehow this fantasy has faded in it's significance to me maybe because we've been living a fantasy for 16 months now.

Jammy and Andylocked like this.
  20. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    I've pretty much broaches all my doable fantasies with Xena, and done most of them. Foxing, as we're now calling simulated sex using a dildo, has to be the wildest, and long term "permanent" chastity is the most extreme.

In the possible but not going to happen list would be if Xena discovered she were bi, and I got to play butler/sex slave to her and another woman for a weekend or a week...

21. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    I have a school uniform fetish and my wife likes to wear it for me. Traditional British uniform. I like the idea of her blonde friend coming over and getting it on with me watching. Both in uniform and fucking each other. I am there for cleaning

22. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Hot werewolf gangbang and it's no secret.

Andylocked likes this.
  23. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    “Things I did not expect to read today when waking up” - No.74

Awesome fantasy though although only gonna happen once a month I guess…;)

Deleted member 100175 and Elfman like this.
  24. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I’m imagining a St Trianans type schoolgirl fest with me being stripped naked and having their hands all over my bits checking out my cage and trapped balls…. oh my… yes… quite the visual!! :)

laohuboy and Radar like this.
  25. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    To be caged and wearing bikini bottoms to the nudist beach. Here my wife would make me stand and hold a shade umbrella over her. Clearly this would provide some amusement to the other beach goers. When the voyeurs come in to look closer she would tell me that it is a nudist beach and make me remove the bikini.
    Obviously, the watchers would find this amusing and make fun of me. My wife would then invite them to satisfy themselves whichever way they pleased. Pointing out that I am unable to due to my locked situation. She would force me to watch on until they were all satisfied. Then It would be there turn to watch as she makes me clean the big mess inside her pussy and ass. Having these voyeurs insulting me as I clean there loads from my wife.
    I would then have to give them all her phone number so they could call her for a date whenever they wanted.

Radar and Andylocked like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice