Photos:
Local Time:
9:01 AM

Following 1

Lincolnshire
Medical

Jules999

New member, Male, from Lincolnshire

Hi all, back in my cage today, my wife insisted as it’s her birthday. Have now got straps to keep it more secure in place and it feels Aug 16, 2023

Jules999 was last seen:
Aug 18, 2023
    1. Jules999
      Jules999
      Hi all, back in my cage today, my wife insisted as it’s her birthday. Have now got straps to keep it more secure in place and it feels
    2. Jules999
      Jules999
      Great day today, we are going to the Birmingham bizarre bazaar ( fetish show) time to meet more likeminded horny people
    3. Jules999
      Jules999
      Newbie couple wanting any advice
    4. Jules999
      Jules999
      Introducing my lovely wife
    5. Jules999
      Jules999
      Hi all, we are a married couple a little mature at M56 F 49. We are just starting our cuckold chastity adventure and loving it . Say hi
  • About

Lincolnshire
    Medical
    My key is held by:
    My wife
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Cuckold
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Metal
    Chastity resume:
    Cuckold husband , caged most of the time and love it. We are just starting our journey and are a mature couple M56 F49. Say hi, we need advice and ideas as much as possible.
    We are happily married.26 years, male 56 F 49 . Cuckold in chastity. We are new so looking for advice and help. Female particularity looking for teaching by dominatrix . Male sub and switch. Female Don but also switch in right scenario. Feel free to contact us. It could be both or either of us online. Say hi x
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice