Wife Evolving

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by ATXSubby, May 4, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. ATXSubby

ATXSubby Member

Professional
    Texas
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    Curious to hear from the women here about how they evolved in their FLR or D/s relationship as the Domme or HoH. My wife and I have had many open and honest conversations about introducing more FLR and D/s dynamics into our relationship. I've been the initiator. She is open to the idea and agrees to try it, but in her own ways and time. I wouldn't want it or have it any other way. Curious what this looked like for others here?

TMO51nv, John and CutWarrior like this.
  2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    2:36 AM
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Congratulations! Enjoy it!

4. Kel Ford

Kel Ford Active member

Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    Ours has evolved in fits and starts. My observation from reading many posts on here is that it requires time. Women need to feel comfortable with things before they can fully embrace them and unfortunately FLR is not something most people are exposed to in the mainstream media so this comfort level can be challenging to achieve. The good thing is that the journey (aka the time) is the best part. Why rush something this enjoyable? I'm reminded of when I'm seeing my favourite band play live for the tenth time and the guy standing beside me tells me it's his first time seeing them. I get very jealous of the experience he is going to have and the road ahead he gets to enjoy.

ATXSubby likes this.
  5. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    We have discussed the possibilities of FLR, but since we have always shared duties and responsibilities, we have decided to leave things as they are. She did not want or need more responsibilities, including supervising me. Since we now practice chastity as often as possible, which puts her in the driver’s seat, and makes me a mere passenger.

For the record, I think we have been in a sharing relationship, if not more of a FLR, all along. We’ve also been married coming up on 49 years, which is way more than most male led relationships we know of. Coincidence???

Kinnband likes this.
  6. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    I usually know these things or figure them out, but this time. Could someone please tell me what a "HOH" is?

On edit: Oh, wait....is it "Head of Household"?

~subrick

7. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    Pretty much the same as you describe.

Time allows her to build up her confidence sexually and as a leader. Many women are not encouraged to be leaders and often have been perceived negatively if they do take the initiative in leadership or sexuality. That's a lot to overcome.

As we progress, even slowly at times, she often amazes me at the woman she is allowing to emerge. She is more confident and willing to try new things. It is wonderful to witness.

8. ClassyLocked

ClassyLocked Member

Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    The biggest thing for us that allows progress is sitting back and letting things happen without pressure... obviously it's important for us each to share things that turn us on, but even more important is making sure it's not implied that things need to be done a certain way. For me, being patient and focusing on complimenting things that I've enjoyed has worked a lot better than saying things like "I've heard chastity can be even better if we do more tease and denial sessions" (random example, I haven't actually said that).

Patience to let the dominance bloom over time, as challenging as it is to sit back and enjoy the ride sometimes...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice