Local Time:
10:18 AM
Birthday:
Mar 12, 1990 (Age: 34)
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Software Engineer

CutWarrior

Member, Male, 34, from Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

I have had strep throat two times already this year, I am seriously considering getting my tonsils removed! Apr 4, 2023

CutWarrior was last seen:
Feb 23, 2024
    1. CutWarrior
      CutWarrior
      I have had strep throat two times already this year, I am seriously considering getting my tonsils removed!
    2. CutWarrior
      CutWarrior
      Humble respectful bull who is modestly enjoying the view, currently residing in Kitchener area Waterloo
      cdn28 likes this.
    3. CutWarrior
      CutWarrior
      Hey all, as a bull, I have always been fascinated by the chastity kink, just here to check the scene, maybe meet someone if things click
      MissyB likes this.
      1. ww1971
        ww1971
        london ontario here
        Dec 19, 2021
        CutWarrior likes this.
      2. JordynMTFsub
        JordynMTFsub
        Welcome!! I am from Burlington Ontario if you care to chat
        Feb 17, 2023
        CutWarrior likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 12, 1990 (Age: 34)
    Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
    Software Engineer
    My key is held by:
    None
    Keyholder of:
    None
    Locked since:
    None
    Your chastity role:
    • Domme
    • Dominant
    Chastity devices:
    None
    Chastity resume:
    None
    Chastity is a cage, a stockade for the detained, it is the curtailment of pure unbridled potential. But unlike an empirical cage, with its practical atoms and tactile form, there are also cages that are spectral in nature, like a prison for your mind. Instead of bars, you have rules, in place of guards, you have priests, substitute a prison complex for an established religion. Growing up in a restrictive middle eastern country, I have contested with these instructions my whole life, like an uncurbed dog fighting of its masters muzzle. Like a fish that is not aware that it is immersed in water, I was also, without cognizance, utterly caged in an incorporeal prison of religious dogma and dictates.

But for every oppression, follows liberation, like a sunrise that breaks from the night. With fortunes grace, my family traversed the blue water brine in pursuit of better economic prospects, and landed in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, where I currently reside still. With my flourishing autonomy, I began surveying the endless depths of the Cyber Sea. Subsequently, my attentions hook was captured by the phenomena of the hotwife lifestyle kink. Upon the discovery of the cuckolding carnality, I ventured into the sprawling wilderness of the world wide web in pursuit of couples who coveted such perversions, and who were willing to regale a respectful male, such as myself, to divine the unholy trinity of a threesome unity. As time drifted, I came across the stimulating phenomena of chastity cuckolding. Presently, I am venturing forth to find couple who practice chastity, and are desirous of increasing potency of their lifestyle by interposing a respectful gentlemen into their assembly. At this juncture, it seems fitting that I should disclose my personal records, so prospective couples could better understand my identity.

I am early 30s proletarian male who is cut, D&D free and who does not partake in vices such as smoking, gambling, and/or drinking alcohol, although I am not intolerant of others who do. I am college educated, and I enjoy a diverse array of interests ranging from philosophy to geopolitics to art to fitness. I am hoping to intersect with good and neighborly couples who are looking for something long term and/or perpetual. If you would like to meet a humble unattached proletariat bachelor who can hold a respectable conversation about any topic, someone who is a well spoken wordsmith, imaginative, reasonable, understanding, espouses for quality interactions, a sensual sexual sensuous sophisticated sidesplitting seasoned schemer, and who treats everyone with the respect and dignity that they deserve, than allow me to be your guide through this expedition we call existence

I absolutely REPUDIATE bed hopping for myself, therefore, I shall be resolutely committed to being exclusive to the couple/females that decide upon me for the duration of the arrangement. I much prefer strong ties with trusted singular couple/female, rather than loose one nighter kinships with several barely acquainted people.

I look forward to hearing from you all. Do not hesitate to DM if you have any further inquiries. I wrote the composition below to display my gratitude in full measure, for the brave souls who adorn the attire of chastity, and I hope that you cherish my humble contribution to this exchanging lifestyle

It takes courage to be caged, let the world decry in its outrage

Imparted words of wise mystic sage, It is the peoples mind that are encaged

For when a man attires a cage, He displays the utmost courage

Like Jesus he embarks on a pilgrimage, bearing for all an important message

His own pleasure taken backstage, and the delight of his consort comes centre stage

Under the pain of manifest bondage, and utterly detriment to his own advantage

He permits the bull to perform the rites of marriage, sanctioning the bull to consume his women in savage rampage

With each motion the bull twists her gauges, her body fiddles under the his expert tutelage

With resolute discipline he pushes his privilege, commanding the wife while ignoring the husbands disadvantage

Their edicts are pronounced in lusts language, In union they pen unbridled eros on desires pages

He conquers her body like a hording savage, dispersing waves of pleasure in measured dosage

The husbands cage yields him a hostage, spectating his wife’s pleasure whilst witnessing his own leaking semen seepage

Imbuing new vigor into a monotonous marriage, by relegating society’s antiquated rules and its baggage

The husband extrudes true manhood courage, by witnessing his wife soiled by the bull and not take offense or umbrage

For it is through chastity that the soul is released from its bondage, shattering traditional notions of love and conventional marriages

Let us all cherish the men with manhood’s in bondage, even if these men are not extoled on Readers Digest’s Front Pages

For all those who can endure chastity’s carnage, this sonnet is but a humble tribute and gifting homage,

and I pray you enjoy reading it while chained in your chastity cages
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice