Cage swap changes the game

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Fisherman, Apr 28, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    Last night something special happened. My Titanium BA-28 had finally arrived, after a 4 month wait. I was not permitted to open it. My instructions were to put it in our bedroom for her to open later.

Later that night as we sat in bed together, she slowly cut open the box. She carefully extracted it from the pouch and examined it. It was perfect. She tested the fit of the cage to the curved base ring. She tested the lock. All perfect. I had never seen her so interested in a cage. I sensed a change in my wife's attitude.

She unlocked the jailbird. I was told to remove it and quickly get the new ring on for the swap. She cuffed my hands behind my back. Her teasing then began as she took me in her mouth. I was already over 3 weeks since my last release, so it felt amazing.

She told me that after 9 years and with what we spent on this new cage, she was done playing. It was time for hard core chastity.

She continued sucking my raging boner, pausing repeatedly to talk. I asked to feel her pussy before the cage went on. She seemed amused, stating that my penis will rarely get that privilege any more. I stared at her in disbelief. She held her fingers apart to show me how big a penis should be for her. "Your tongue is all I need".

After a few more licks the cage went on. She then got herself in position for pussy worship. I asked just how hard core she was thinking. She said that this will be my forever cage, and that she wants to try denying me for 9 months.

"Now lick me."

2. Deleted member 100175

on the plus side you'll be very comfy! I've clocked up 350+ hours in my BA-28 since it arrived this month & it's like a part of me now.

Titanium is a whole different experience to the weight of a steel Jailbird ...

have fun, stay strong :D

Alceste and hardbodysub like this.
  3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    You are done for this year. Good luck.

Alceste, John and Chaz69 like this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Lucky you!

5. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    Sounds great. 9 months will fly by, haha.

My GF had notice that the new titanium B)-03 is on the way, maybe arriving next week or the week after. She also wants to do a very long continuous lock. We shall see what she really does.

Alceste, Headtrip and ugams like this.
  6. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Nice cage. It will be wearable without a problem for long term.

7. John&Ann

John&Ann Active member

Construction services company
    Louisville
    Local Time:
    Very weird feeling you want to be locked up for a long time mixed with feelings you don't. Only a good wife can enforce and give you what you need knowing you want out.

hardbodysub likes this.
  8. Fisherman

Local Time:
    Now that this new Titanium BA-28 has been on for several days, I would like to share my thoughts.

This is THE BEST cage I have ever used. Here are some observations.
    1. Titanium is very lightweight. It does not pull down due to gravity at all.
    2. There are no horizontal bars to obstruct urine flow. It's easy to pee standing up.
    3. Open design allows cleaning without removing.
    4. The curved anatomical base ring is extremely comfortable and tends to stay put.
    5. The integrated lock is much more streamlined than a padlock. I think even in a Speedo swim suit nobody could see anything unusual.

The scary thing is this cage is so good that it gives my wife no reason to remove it unless she WANTS TO.

9. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Hi there
    I am a keyholder with a surprisinngly cooperative husband. We are just having a month of experience but I am overwhealmed with the good news, I hear from different people about good custom fitted cages.
    How long did you wait for the cage arriving.
    Some 500 € do not fear me. Shall I go for it?

Alceste likes this.
  10. Fisherman

Local Time:
    I ordered mine on Dec 8 and received it April 26. Now that I have it on, I can tell you it's worth the wait. He will make it custom to the millimeter.

My cage is exactly the diameter that I am at my smallest. My length is also my smallest. I sleep through the night without my morning wood attempt pulling it away from my body.

As for security, we use a ribbon method that I will share if you're interested.

Yes, go for it.

1mlockedup and hardbodysub like this.
  11. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Please describe the ribbon method.
    I asked one guy who ordered glans rings. Put it on top in the BAW reviews.
    I often heard, the smaller the better, but Isaw pictures here, were all the skin had to go somewhere, especially for growers. There was skin running over the tube.
    I am tinking of a short but wider tube and his penis held in place by a glans ring. Any suggestions?

12. Fisherman

Local Time:
    I've seen pictures of the glans retainer ring. I've read from others that getting all the measurements correct to make it work can be tricky. That's all I know.

Our ribbon method simply makes it nearly impossible to pull out and get back in undetected. If I'm sure she will find out that I snuck myself out, I won't even try.

You need some vinyl ribbon, surveyors tape works well. Cut it about 16 inches long, then cut it into strips slightly wider than 1/4 inch. You then write something on the ribbon. My wife likes to put little teases on it. Tie it once around his penis and slide the cage on. Let the loose ends feed through a cage bar from the inside. Once the lock is on, tie the ribbon ends to cage bar and double knot it. Trim the excess.

If done correctly, his penis will be tied to the cage now. If he pulls out, it will be very difficult to put things back the way they were. Since you wrote something on the ribbon, he can't duplicate your handwriting to make another ribbon.

For us, this is effective and my wife likes writing teases on the ribbon.

CuriousRK, 1mlockedup and Rectrix like this.
  13. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Coming from a Jail Bird, it sounds like:

The lighter weight is a good thing vs steel..it probably feels more stealthy and ergonomic
    the lack of horizontal bars makes for a straighter shot
    More streamlined lock...how does this compare to the MM JB security screw, which I think provides very low profile.

I have a Jail Bird that I've worn 24/7 minus a few hours for the past 5 months and it's been quite comfy. Curious if there is substantial upside to a titanium BAW cage.

I would ideally like something between the Jail Bird and Watchful Mistress, which provides more enclosure that prevents rubbing on clothing and also makes for more restricted access to try to touch (KH's desire). I don't see any BAW designs that meet this balance, but am curious about your thoughts comparing what you have now.

14. Fisherman

Local Time:
    I've had several jailbird cages. The security screw is low profile, but very tedious to line up when re-locking. My wife hated that.

Something I forgot to mention is that with the integrated lock BAW uses, we no longer have to deal with the post on the jailbird ring. It always got in the way during play time.

I got a lot of miles out of my jailbird, but the BA-28 in Titanium is much better.

Best wishes

15. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Excellent exposition. I have ben saying for many years on this site: Titanium alloy is the way to go.

corsac and Deleted member 100175 like this.
  16. Deleted member 100175

agree with all of the above @knightly having transitioned from Jailbird to a Ti BA-28 myself on 6 April

my GF also had little faith in, or affection for, the MM security screw

if I ever order another BAW (perhaps a BA-03) I'd ask for the pee gap as he calls it to be slightly wider, but otherwise perfectly low-maintenance & almost 'fit & forget' for practicalities

knightly likes this.
  17. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    1:10 PM

That splash! you heard was the key falling in the toilet tank. Hope it doesn't rust! See you in 9!

18. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    your and your wife's age?

19. Fisherman

Local Time:
    I'm 60 and she's 63. By the way, I never asked for 9 months of denial. She reads on here what some of you guys do and thinks she needs to match it. Thanks a lot.

20. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I agree completely about what a pain in the ass it is to line up the holes on the MM Jail Bird to get the security screw in. You not only have to fiddle with how far you slide the cage onto the post, but also make sure that it is rotated very precisely, or you can’t line things up. It’s worth the trouble, but there really ought to be an easier way. Like if the post and “sleeve” it slides into were square, or really any shape other than round. And/or if the post had a ridge or something to stop the sleeve at the appropriate distance when you slide the cage onto the post.

21. CuriousRK

CuriousRK Active member

Local Time:
    I found another poster pointed out that a q-tip broke in half is a good way to line up hole and post to insert the screw into the MM device. I have tried it the last two days after shower and it has sped up the process a lot. (Sorry for the off topic here).

On topic - how did you decide on the BA 28 vs another BA device?

22. knightly

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I can see how it is awkward at least at first, which I was concerned about.

But maybe I have very good hand dexterity (which could also support why I need a cage at all :) but with the security screw, after the third try the day I got it I could line it up and screw it in with my eyes closed and under a minute.

23. Fisherman

Local Time:
    When we used the MM security screw, we had a small metal punch that would line the holes up nicely. But if anything moved til you got the screw started, it was almost like starting over. We just used a padlock instead. I figured that my chances of getting out for some playtime were better if re-locking was easy.

Regarding how I decided on the BA-28 model, I liked the design of no horizontal bars. Now it is easier to pee standing up. The cage also stays cleaner because there are no intersections of metal to collect urine residue. Anyone who uses a jailbird knows what I'm talking about.

ugams, CuriousRK and knightly like this.
  24. knightly

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Any thoughts on BA-28 vs BA-03? I like the basic JailBird design. Curious about BA (improved) equivalent.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice