Wife’s involvement?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cagedhuby92, Mar 2, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Cagedhuby92

Cagedhuby92 Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    How many of you would say your wife enjoys having you locked vs just plays along for you. And was their a noticeable difference when or if it manifested into her enjoying it for herself?

mhubby likes this.
  2. Lockedpeanut

Lockedpeanut Active member

Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    If my wife didn't enjoy locking me up she would do it
    I would say it took us both a while to find our way but once we did her teasing became relentless and still is to be honest

3. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure where my wife sits with my chastity, she doesn't engage, doesn't ask me to be locked , doesn't keyhold, doesn't object or express any opinion. She knows I self lock and it would be no surprise to her when she feels the cage if we hug or if she rests her head on my lap.

there is no feedback of any sort . That is until we get intimate, then she really seems to like it and enjoy it . Mostly she says because of how it makes me feel. Once we have started getting intimate she won't tease and deny me , she always makes me take off and I always get a full orgasm . I'd dearly love her to have all her pleasure and occasionally just tell me to kick back up with no o but as those moments are so occasional I'm happy for her to enjoy me however that may be . After all that's why I self lock to keep myself for her , my only sexual outlet.

she doesn't love it or hate it , it's never given any consideration by her until those rare moments of intimacy. I'd love that to change but she has known of my chastity interest for 20 years so don't see her falling in love with it any time soon .

I still think I'm lucky to have a beautiful wife I can share this with even if she is barely engaged.

4. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    I wonder how many wives enjoy chastity or at least go along with it because it essentially relieves them of any responsibility to play with our penises. No more handjobs, blowjobs, or messy orgasms to deal with.Only when they feel like it, of course.

5. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    It started out as intrigue for her and then she really started enjoying me being locked. Then it took a few years for her to really build and enjoy her domme status. She truly enjoys the whole package now but it took baby steps for us to get there.

6. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    #6 Queens servant73, Mar 2, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2023
    At first my Wife thought there was no way it would last more than a couple days locked at a time every once in a while, and eventually the cage would be in the toy box and forgotten.
    That was going on 4 years ago now, each year we both enjoyed what happened the more it was locked on. She was always an active participant in some degree, but it went from a novelty and she’d feel guilty not letting me out to cum, to slowly realizing I was okay with her taking charge, to her just taking over and me loving it!
    It took about a year till she was totally comfortable with denial, and then another half year or so to take over dominance, and she’s still finding little ways to exercise that now. Seeing her blossom into this sexually dominant woman, I wouldn’t trade it for anything, it’s fulfilling a teenage fantasy for me, and she gets worshipped as a Goddess.
    So it’s a win / win for both of us :)

I forgot to add, yes, there definitely was a noticeable change in her once she felt comfortable in taking charge. Her confidence, the way she carried herself in general even outside the bedroom, it was surprising to me. I’ve always been supportive, and encouraging etc, but my becoming the submissive in the bedroom really changed something in her beyond that.
    It truly makes me happy and proud of her.

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    She thought it was a bit weird, but kinky fun. Not something she would ever initiate, but enjoyed the role reversal and power exchange.

Then gradually it became….besides me wanting to play with it, why would the cage ever come off?

8. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

BigWoodsmanLittleWood Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    I would say my wife @Gloria88 enjoys it very much so far. Her smiling joyous face and amazing mood are proof enough. Also, she’d probably say she started seeing results immediately. And she’s said over and over how much she loves keeping me caged.

9. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Yikes.

hardbodysub likes this.
  10. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    My GF loves it and currently says she is never going back to how things were, and I tend to agree. I'd like some more orgams though haha.

11. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    I believe there are days where she enjoys owning my penis and I also believe she has days where she doesn't care

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My wife loves having me locked and denied, chastity was her idea in the first place!

13. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    The first time my partner and I met in the flesh (we spoke online for years) I was in a cage. As such we met on the basis of a chastity relationship. My partner joined the mansion about the same time as we met, I know she pops in here sometimes for a peek but doesn't feel inclined to write.

Over the years we have had long breaks from chastity, Menopause cut in and her interest in all things sex basically diminished almost to zero including chastity. I was far from the perfect chase partner as well.

Then over time we have evolved into where we are now, my partner's libido has resurrected itself to a degree and I have been in a cage for the last 18 months except when she decides to let me out.

I think she would agree that the evolution is/has taken us to a better place, but even now we are still learning. When you have been together for a long time and the journey brings you closer together regardless of what speedbumps it took to get there, then it is far better than being driven further apart over time.

Of course I would LIKE more "PLAY" aside from sex, but we chase men tend to be like that. I am not complaining she is actually very good to me. I know I am not forgotten.

More recently things have amped up a bit, I am not sure if "that switch" has been triggered inside her but I must admit to feeling some intrepidation about the future of the cock.

But no my partner keeps me locked for us both, and I think she really likes it that way. I cant see us going back.

Cageboi likes this.
  14. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    When I first told my my Wife about MC and men wearing cages, she couldn't get a cage here fast enough for me to wear. I was surprised how much she enjoyed everything about MC. She got into the T&D right away. I'm pretty sure she did it for me, but after awhile, at first, if I went a few days without my cage, she would tell me it was time to put it back on. I have asked her a few times if she was getting bored of MC. She told me no, she enjoys controlling my orgasms. And she has told me she has had some of her best orgasms during this time. I even asked her if she was "faking" just to make me feel bad about not having orgasms anymore. She said..."Are you kidding me", "this is great". My year of no orgasms is up in May, and she has already hinted to me it will probably be a lot longer. I'm pretty sure she is enjoying herself...

Kfb47, Rectrix, spider203 and 9 others like this.
  15. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    My wife is very loving, and seems happy to keep me caged, teased and denied, for my sake. But she's never seemed to get much direct pleasure from doing things *to* me: she wants me to be happy and feel loved, but she plays with me for that reason, not because she intrinsically gets much out of it.

On the other hand, she very much enjoys being played with, and now expects me to go down at least once every day, and expects longer, full body sessions (generally with me locked up) at least weekly. Fortunately, I really do enjoy giving her pleasure so I encourage to let me please her as often as she would like. We're just different this way .

Into our fifth year of male chastity now. On balance, our different sex personalities are pretty well aligned with chastity. However, it's a bit disappointing for me: I'd enjoy our play more if she was actually into it (and so took more initiative, was inclined to explore, and/or to be dominant). Except for her satisfying my submissive/bdsm cravings now and then (3-4 times a year), it's a pretty vanilla chaste relationship, with me wishing for more engagement and sometimes feeling a bit ignored, but very generally enjoying things and feeling loved.

Rectrix, Danny15, Mr. TAG and 2 others like this.
  16. Shaznste

Shaznste Active member

Plymouth UK
    Local Time:
    Shaz likes me to be locked. It was her who bought the cage

Charles3451 likes this.
  17. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    ditto!

I will add that it truly bothers my Queen if I am unlocked for any reason (other than her play, of course). I don't think she could go "back" now - at the very least our relationship would be quite strained. Fortunately she appreciates this and goes out of her way to keep it interesting for both of us.

hardbodysub likes this.
  18. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    My Lovely Keyholding Wife definitely enjoys the fact that I am locked 24/7, and only released upon Her say-so when She wants to tease/torment/torture me and the cage is in the way. But afterward, it goes right back on.

When we first started this current lock up almost 3 years ago now, She wasn't 100% sure She would buy into it, but was willing to give it a chance. We had discussed how it could help & better our relationship. And that it has. As that became apparent to Her, She embraced the idea more and more. After about the first full year of Her keeping me locked up and Her being 100% in control of my sex and ALL of our activity centered around Her, She is fully onboard with it. She has mentioned many times that I will be locked up as I have been for the rest of our lives together, and that thought is very exciting to me. So, She DEFINITELY enjoys this. During the first year or so of this lock up She would mention that She feels "guilty" for keeping me locked up and denying my orgasm and that we only focused on Her pleasure. But after discussing this each time, I think She has grown out of the "guilty" stage. Once in a while She checks up with me to make sure I really AM still enjoying our newfound relationship, which is nice. But my answer is always the same. "I don't ever want to be without Her control of my sex ever again.". She usually smiles and says "Good!". :)

We still have children living at home with us and I'm still working, and we have to deal with the care of my elderly parents, so life still has a way of getting in the way. But each night when we go to bed, She knows She's going to get a body massage from me of some sort, even if just briefly, because She knows She is my Goddess. On evenings She wants more than just the massage, She LOVES the idea that whatever we do is Her suggestion and She LOVES the fact that after Her orgasm, She can just relax and drift off to sleep while I hug, massage & kiss Her sexy body.

No doubt about it, She enjoys & embraces our chastity lifestyle.

~subrick

19. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    I mentioned it one day and she bought our first cage the ht online the same day. There were a few bumps on the road and a downsizing. I pulled out a couple of times because I thought I needed to cum. We've spoken about it. This year she has been strict about it, I haven't actually cum in 2023. Things have changed rapidly. I wasn't sure if she was just accommodating me. See my post on "I like that you can't cum", this was her response to my asking for sex again. She is turned on by the fact that I'll never have sex with her again and by extension never have sex again. This seems extreme even as I write but I am utterly devoted to her and agreed that this might be the outcome. She is completely all in with me being in chastity and enjoys me giving her oral whilst not able to cum.

Rectrix likes this.
  20. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing. It seems like everything works better when they’re strict. A wife saying “I like that you can’t come,” and really meaning it, shows she knows she’s in charge. My wife loves oral while I’m locked because she doesn’t have to worry about me wanting sex.

Rectrix and subrick like this.
  21. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    That was our starting point a couple of years ago! I think you both got it. I have plenty of nights where I'm caged and we're playing the wii or whatever and she's just kind of finished with her day. I do nothing these nights, I certainly don't post about them cos they are not kinky. I just spoon her and press my cage against her a little. It took time, but time was on our side because the time apart or quiet nights built up my consecutive days in chastity, showed my commitment and devotion and gave her room to know I was serious. It's a cliche but "I like that you can't cum" was her acceptance. It took time but it was worth it. This locked and forgot self-sympathy, it's for amatuers. If you're serious enough to go to extremes for YOUR kinks, it's not a concept that applies to true slaves.

BigWoodsmanLittleWood likes this.
  22. NM Lori

NM Lori Lori 5c wearer

Media instructor
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    My wife is not willingly involved. She holds my key because I pointed out why it is better if I am denied, but she does not like the cage and is forever worried I will be found out somehow. We have not had sex in two years now, and she keeps the key because she feels guilty about having no desire for sex of any kind, and figures if she goes along with it at least I am not running off with someone else. I would throw away the chastity cage if she would commit to having sex 6-8 times a year, but she said she can’t even commit to that.

Rectrix likes this.
  23. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Buy a strapon harness and a couple of huge dildos. And a spreader bar. If she's not interested in your purchases then you're in relationship trouble. BUT you come out of it with toys . I am not belittling your relationship but it's time to double down on YOUR needs.

24. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    Mine is too busy for this game and she told me as much when she unlocked me about a month and a half ago and hasn't raised the subject since. Incidentally thru a combination of factors I'm in a period of orgasm denial anyway because:
    I gave up masturbation for lent so whether I'm locked or not I can't cum without my wife
    My wife just had a surgery (breast implants and lift) and is out of action for sex of any kind

So it has been almost a week since we had sex the morning of that surgery. So I ended up in orgasm denial anyway. :p

Bill249017 likes this.
  25. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    my wife likes locking me up, she likes the power control over my cock

BigWoodsmanLittleWood likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice