New Here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Madam Darling, Apr 15, 2022.

1. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    I still think the banding is extremely dangerous and while he may think it’s what he wants now, it may not be later, so I strongly advise against it. I agree with your viewpoint on security and suggest you get him pierced as soon as possible, it’s the safest and most effective way of ensuring that he cannot orgasm without your permission. Another option is a full belt, but wearing that long term can take some time to get used to.

2. Lovemetal

Lovemetal Long term member

Oz
    Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    Hi and welcome.
    Have you thought of a device with a fixed metal insert. No escaping from one of those.
    If you are unsure of them you will see a couple of different ones in my albums.
    One with a fixed insert, the other with 3 different size removable inserts. I find the latter more comfortable due to it being approx 10 mm longer.
    Again welcone

3. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Thank you. I am afraid it looks that way. I think we may be headed this way for my birthday in May.

ChasteHubby2015 and RexVa like this.
  4. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I understand your concern. Noted. But there are concerns no matter how this game is played. I understand punching a hole into his penis is the safer of these alternatives, but there is inherent risk, regardless.

We do have a MySteel full belt, and no matter how it is fitted, he can pull out. We've tried everything, and it appears he will likely be getting pierced soon.

5. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:

Thank you. But again, there is risk involved with the urethral inserts, as well. Chastity play is full of risks.

We've tried one with the urethral insert, and we've thought about trying another one. But until he can insert one of the cheap ones, I refuse to buy a more expensive device with the inserts. We have enough oddly-shaped, very expensive paper weights laying around that were supposed to be the answer to this problem. I would hate to buy another just to see it sit on the pile.

I am glad it is working for you, though.

6. Lovemetal

Lovemetal Long term member

Oz
    Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    I am very surprised that he escapes from a fixed metal insert which extends past the ring around the penis.
    If you like I will send you the links for both devices fo that type that I have

7. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:

No, he hasn’t been able to fully insert a urethral insert without a great deal of pain. We’ve tried two cheaper devices with that feature, and he hasn’t been able to wear one yet. He could only get one on, but it wasn’t going to work long term. I thought about trying another one, but I’m done ordering since we found something to work for us in the “short term.”

He can escape from the Lori with retaining ring, and from his full belt.

petevans and ugams like this.
  8. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    I like your no nonsense, no fluff style of dominance. Either all control or non, that isn't extreme imho.
    Chastity is advanced bdsm in my opinion and only the proper tools yield desired results. The moment you know you're secured via a piercing and no tug or pull is going to change that, that is the moment chastity gets real. I played 20 years with chastity then got pierced, now we live chastity. A big difference. No regrets.

9. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    As per your request, and a few requests, elsewhere. My subby got this information online. It could have been from this forum, for all I know.

DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS. This is for information, only. It is dangerous, and can result in permanent damage to the penis, rendering you unable to achieve erection, or the inability to feel anything with your penis ever again.

We use tape to prevent pinching from the clamp. I tape his penis, first with the adhesive out, then twist it so that the adhesive faces in. I then use a hose clamp over the tape to tightly clamp the penis, which causes damage to the dorsal nerve. I go on for about 45-60 minutes, then off for 15, then on again for 45-60. I do this until he's numb enough that it makes it very difficult for him to achieve orgasm, whether by hand, or with the Hitachi which normally works well for him. If it's the first time in a while, I'll usually only need 3 applications to get him numb enough for my purposes.

Once it's numb enough, I'll lock him back up. Then, knowing he's too numb to easily orgasm with no restrictions, I can be assured that if her were to pull out of his device, there is no way for him to ejaculate because he's not long enough to get enough of a hand on his penis to stimulate himself, sufficiently. At this point, any attempt only results in more frustration.

Again, do not attempt this. We've had scares where it took a bit more time than we anticipated to get the feeling back. I clamp him every Friday night, (as we 'speak') once or twice, for 45-60 minutes, and that's generally enough to prevent stimulation upon pull-out. Over time, this is not enough, and when he starts to get too much feeling again, I'll either toy with him, or go straight back to clamping multiple times in one night to get him back where I want him.

He is never 100% numb, but even when I tell him he can pull out and orgasm, (just so I can watch him try) he can only work himself to a frenzy.

SlaveCuck BR and Junebug15 like this.
  10. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Damage to the penis is actually not the worst danger. He could experience an embolism that could travel to the heart, lungs, or brain and kill him.

11. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    You're right. We use baby aspirin beforehand, and we use shorter intervals as a precaution.

I was hesitant to post this because I didn't want to have to feel like I was defending myself again. There may be someone who stumbles upon this, doesn't heed my warning, but will take yours. So I thank you on their behalf.

12. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    Welcome to the mansion Miss, if your submissive need tips to be a good one feel free to send him to us, whe will support him in his chaste journey.

It is alway nice to see a Mistress here, we feel less alone.

petevans likes this.
  13. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    I can not help but admire you!

14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    hello @Madam Darling and welcome to here and i hope You like it here as well.

15. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Hello @Madam Darling , perhaps I've missed it in other responses or posts elsewhere, but curious, did you decide to add the piercing on your birthday a few months ago in May?

16. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I didn't. We've been using the Cherry Keeper with the small ring that holds the head in place. It makes it very difficult for him to pull out. Even if he does, he can't get back in without removing the cage, so I will know if he tried to cheat. We also keep him numb enough that even if he pulls out, there isn't enough meat to grab onto to pleasure himself.

I had him try one time, and his ball escaped, but it was very painful. There was no way to get it back on without a key. So he won't be trying to escape. I'm still considering the piercing, but I backed out because I don't want him to have one, (although I recognize that would be a better option) and I don't want him to have access to his penis while it's healing.

I do love the idea of leaving him locked up for a year at a time, so I know the piercing is the best option, and it may happen. I'm just not ready for him to get one yet.

17. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    if it is snug enough without getting it pierce then there is no need for it, unless he finds a way out without too much pain.

petevans and Madam Darling like this.
  18. SlaveCuck BR

SlaveCuck BR A cuck with small penis

Caxias do Sul/Brazil
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    Welcome mistress.

We've "talked" on other threads, but I've never officially welcomed it. I love the way you describe what you do with your slave, and as I said in another thread, I know it's wrong, but I'm a little jealous. LOL

Welcome!

Madam Darling likes this.
  19. Pleaser

Pleaser Active member

Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Welcome Madam!!!!

Madam Darling likes this.
  20. The decorator

The decorator Long term member

Decorator
    England
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    Welcome have fun!! I’m toying with the idea if a Prince Albert but not sure I’m brave enough but if my wife insisted then I’d have to be a good boy and do as I’m told

Artem and petevans like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice