What just happened!!, sub cum's in his cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Max, Jul 10, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    LOL i really could not get a tighter smaller cage, subs cock is already squashed up tightly.
    I would love to know the male pleasure to frustration ratio from different types of orgasm,
    edging by hand and ruined, ruined with a vibrator on the cage, cumming in the cage pleasuring me, prostrate massage.
    What works best and giving the most frustration?

Mistress Max.

petevans and ugams like this.
  2. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Finish on her stomach, well i hope you clean that mess up, not sure i would be to impressed getting covered in that.

Mistress Max.

ugams likes this.
  3. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    The most frustrating and least pleasurable release I’ve ever experienced was a special type of ruined orgasm. It’s where the penis bops and oozes a little sperm, but stays hard and ready for more. This is related about two or three more times until there is no more sperm left. Unlike a traditional ruined orgasm, this left me completely erect and frustrated as if I had no relief or pleasure whatsoever; in fact, I was desperately horny after. This can be difficult to achieve without going over the edge, so practice is key and the man has to be restrained; otherwise, he’ll try to apply stimulation to gain relief no matter how much will power he has.

4. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Sounds very good but does not sound easy to achieve, your Mistress must be quire tallented and must have a lot of trust in you, was it just from rubbing your erect cock?

Mistress Max.

Dominik12104 and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I think it just shows how sexy you are and horny you get him, but he should have said he was cumming and you could have taken appropriate steps to stop him cumming, still deserves a spanking though LOL

jemima likes this.
  6. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    A man in such a moment would basically never want to ruin his lady's pleasure just to mention his own. Imagine you're pleasuring your lady and she's riding the kind of orgasm you know is the best she gets and you realize you're about to join her - would you stop what you're doing to talk about your own orgasm?

There's also the factor of wanting to prove you simply *enjoy* making her happy, that it is not your frustration that's making you eager to please, that it is in your own nature to want to make her happy no matter whether you came a minute ago or a month ago.

seasoned, taped2 and Rectrix like this.
  7. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm afraid it depends on the male in question, the cage, the mistress, the phase of the Moon...

Prostate milking isn't really an orgasm. It just pushes the fluids out, but there's so little pleasure there's no orgasm at all. And it can leave one even hornier afterwards, with the p-spot all tingly for hours. That's not to say anal play is never pleasurable enough - some men, when pegged just right, with a toy that's just right, can get sent into multiple orgasms without having their penis touched once. But true prostate milking is not orgasmic at all.

I'd guess ruined caged orgasm from a strong vibe is probably the least satisfying. It can arrive very quickly, is most artificial, the erection is minimized. But some men get emotional satisfaction even from getting milked, e.g. from going to such lengths to help ensure only their mistress gets to orgasm, so even a caged vibegasm can make a man happy, instead of angry or humiliated or frustrated.

As for the sympathetic orgasm from pleasuring the lady... Physically it can be 2 out of 10 and still feel like 11 out of 10 on the emotional scale. When you're a sub and you got so attuned to your lady's pleasure that making her come real hard made *you* come with no other external stimulation, you can feel you've reached perfection.

submissive79, taped2 and Rectrix like this.
  8. nycha

nycha Long term member

Local Time:
    an anal-orgasm leaves me definitely hornier afterwards.
    another interesting one is the Paingasm where i start drippling when some clambs are whipped of.
    g353.jpg

9. nycha

nycha Long term member

Local Time:
    after an anal-orgasm i feel definitely hornier afterwards.

10. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes ma’am and stimulation is removed just in the nick of time.

11. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    This is the only thing I consider a "ruined" orgasm; the others are simply orgasms with various contexts, and feel and carry the consequences of any other. What I call a ruined orgasm is essentially the same as prostate milking, without contact with the prostate (necessarily).

Achieving one is a balancing act, likely to be fraught with mishaps, and it will require a collaborative effort. It will work best when his desperation level is high, multiple repeats in a session get chancier. Based on how you describe your relationship, I'd suggest:

1. Order him not to orgasm. If he is close, he must stop (or ask you to stop).
    2. Make clear there will be harsh consequences if he orgasms.
    3. Keep stimulating right to the edge; he will need to contract the PC muscles to keep from toppling over. Pause for just long enough for him to get back in control, then resume.
    4. Eventually, he'll pass the point of no return, but if done just right, there will be a stream of not-quite-semen dribbling out without contractions or any more sensation than urinating.
    5. Going a stroke or two past when he asks to stop can move things along, or pausing for a second or two and then applying another stroke or three.
    6. When he's immediately begging to stop as soon as stimulation restarts, he's right on edge, and just the right touch will either start the dribble, or trigger a full orgasm.

I agree with the above post; a ruined orgasm, rather than granting any sort of relief, is likely to trigger a frantic desire to orgasm completely. He will be extremely open to suggestion during this time.

petevans, ugams and Perverspepere like this.
  12. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    My wife uses the squeeze and thumb method to ruin my orgasms, she teases and wanks me, as i'm about to cum she squeezes my cock by making a fist around my cock, with her thumb over my pee hole, the squeezing stops the cum rising up inside the penis and the thumb over the end makes sure nothing escapes, all the cum usually goes back where it came from, mild pain but feels so ruined.

taped2 likes this.
  13. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Husband has ejaculted when pleasuring me orally but not when I had him under lock and key. I have managed to get him to ejaculate when under lock and key by using vibrators or prostate massage. Of course, he has to eat it then I give him a tawsing for ejaculating without permission.

Sexy Slave 69, ugams and taped2 like this.
  14. TwoBecomeOne

TwoBecomeOne Member

Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    I love it when he can't help but make a mess when he's caged. We've learned there are a few ways we can make this happen, so I can keep him locked away for as long as I want.

It's wonderfully sexy to have control over a man like this, having him all hot and bothered and horny and attentive to me. Denying a guy orgasms is one thing, but being able to literally force them upon him is even more empowering, for me anyway

x

Sexy Slave 69, ugams and MrCroome like this.
  15. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    I agree not ideal but she likes that more than making a mess on the bed sheets. She doesn't make me clean it up (orally). I have told her she can force me to eat it, and honestly even asked if she would but it is not something she is interested it.

16. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    I get really turned on my going down on my Goddess. She always had multiple orgasms and her moaning is so damn hot. I can feel genuinely sexually sated after she's finished, at least for a little while.

I think I've come close to orgasm a couple of times while licking her, a sensitive feeling inside the cage, like the very beginning of the point of no return. I raised my hips off the bed to avoid any pressure on the cage and thought about non sexy things, maths is good. So far I've managed to avoid cuming without permission.

ugams likes this.
  17. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't know, seems like you have an opportunity to encourage something good rather than punishing it. He was getting so much pleasure and excitement from your pleasure that he couldn't contain himself. I'm no keyholder, but it seems like something I would want to reinforce. Plus it removes the biggest reason for the cage to ever be removed. He can get some relief (similar to milking) without ever getting to have his penis or prostate stimulated. He can focus 100% on you and if he really gets into it and has a release, it's his little reward for being so focused on you.

alexdare, Peter3811, anasyrma and 2 others like this.
  18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i spose that it really is that if it dont make a lot of mess on something that spose to be keeped clean then it wont matter much and nobody get angry but if it dose then She prob gonna get angry.

19. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    YES that's the state of mind I'm striving for, on the edge and unable to resist any demand whatsoever. The desire to be fully exploited.

handsolo likes this.
  20. Cagedandinlove

Cagedandinlove Active member

Local Time:
    Bit worrying this is. Sounds like the possibility to have total control of the mind and body!

petevans, handsolo and Perverspepere like this.
  21. MyDB

MyDB New member

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    maybe that is a good news, means that you are a good keyholder, had gave him lots of tease&deny even over the threshold value of his body. so, what is next is just continue to do what you done, and some extra tips.maybe he use his hands to lead the cum while the oral, so next time you should handcuff him behind. And one last thing, he need a smaller cage

petevans likes this.
  22. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I know this. If my lady uses me for facesitting ( she really gies crazy then) I very often almost cum. My dicklett begins to pump in its cage and this orgasmic feeling in my abdomen spreads widely.
    Well i never ejaculated by this, but a dry orgasm is also a nice feeling.

Hell yes I want to bring her to an orgasm with this so I feel good also. Love it. Maybe sometime this will bring me to squirt.

petevans likes this.
  23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    nothing to worry about! This is why my madam loves chastity!

handsolo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice