Pullout Blues

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Slave2Steph, Jun 8, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Slave2Steph

Slave2Steph Long term member

IT
    US
    Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    I have been experimenting with chastity for 3 or 4 years now and I was super excited about it at first until I found out that I could pull out of any of the devices I tried. That kind of ruined it for me. All of the memes and stories about being trapped in chastity by your keyholder seem laughable to me now. Has anyone else felt this way? I still fantasize about chastity, but wearing a device seems pointless to me now. I don't want to get a piercing at 58 years old so it looks like this lifestyle is going to remain a fantasy for me. Albeit a very strong one.

squier likes this.
  2. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    I am new still but I have found that some devices are easy to pull out of but then you can’t really get it back in. Others, there is no way you would be able to get the balls through the gap but you could easily slip the penis in and out for a quick wank.
    There is certainly an honor system element even while wearing a cage. Your Keyholder has you locked up for a reason. Beating the lock is not going to please them. For me, chastity is about pleasing my KH and me getting a little bit of kink in my life. Cheating would be pointless.
    Personally, I may consider a piercing. I’ve also heard that you could also stop pull-out with a urethral insert that extends past the ring. I am not interested in that and I doubt my wife would make me wear one like that, but it has worked for some folks

Chaz69 likes this.
  3. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    Get pierced! I did it at 53. Well, my wife had it done to fix the exact issue your talking about. She knows i cant pull out and it makes her happy, which makes me happy. She uses a tamper evident seal and checks her serial numbers daily. Also with the wire seal running through the middle of the lock i cant pick it. Like my avatar says i am trapped. Your never too old and life is too short. Hell, She just had me circumcised in February.

ugams, SubSnuggler, mafsub and 2 others like this.
  4. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Stop cheating and respect the cage, think of it more as a deterrent than an absolute lock, but if that doesn't work for you and you don't want to get pierced, there are cages that are much harder to get out of than others. The Lori 2A, for example, comes with a retainer ring that will prevent pullouts. Other cages have anti-pullout spikes. There's also this odd looking cage that I imagine would be very hard to pull out of, but it also looks quite uncomfortable.

Headtrip likes this.
  5. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    The chastity device is a sex toy, its not an inescapable torture equipment meant for some underground sex dungeons. Most of them are made of plastic which one could saw off essily. Even the locks are small and simple. Anyone can do a houdini act out of it. However, it is meant to be symbolic, that the penis is locked and reasonably enough out of touch/feel/stimulation at the very least. There is a balance between security and comfort. You want an inescapable ones..? Look for medieval models…

Chaz69 likes this.
  6. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Just did a review of our Lori 2D (in that section of CM). It has taken a long time, cost a lot of money, but is not easily escapable. And by "not easily" I mean that it has taken the difficulty and expense of freeing myself far beyond anything I care to attempt, which for practical matters (not theoretical) IS inescapable. It's not for everyone, and for many the cage only needs to be symbolic, but for me/us the effort was worthwhile.

I have heard similar things for high end belts, like Neosteel, but cannot speak from personal experience. Again a significant effort and expense, but if it triggers the hormones you are looking for...

ugams and Rectrix like this.
  7. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    +1 for getting pierced. While no cage is 100% inescapable, as has been mentioned a cage with a PA pin would take some SERIOUS effort to get off, along with some power tools and a big risk of injury. It’s effectively “inescapable”, which was our reasoning to (or hers) have it done. It’s also a very “real” feeling when you lock one on that’s attached with the pin through your piercing…my chastity has an entirely different “feel” now that I know I can’t get out or at the very least take the shaft out of the cage - was pretty easy to do in the shower in my jailbird AND get it back in. With the piercing that’s impossible.

ugams and Cageboi like this.
  8. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    Get a Behind Barz belt or get pierced.

9. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    The piercing is easy and painless. Consider it a gift to your wife.

ugams likes this.
  10. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    The cage is the symbol. Nothing more. It's a token. Not a prison.

I do a lot of shooting. I own a lot of firearms. I own a lot of them that have no safety. A manual safety is not necessary, because I am the safety. I keep my finger off the trigger.

Likewise, any cage, you can escape from. Nobody forces you to be in the cage. You choose to be. You can also choose not to remove it.

Locks only keep honest people honest. They do nothing for the dishonest, for whom a lock is but a temporary impediment. Think about it.

11. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    Get a behind barz belt and get a piercing. Trust me, you will NOT get out easily. I have not idea how to get out if I wished. I woud have to destroy the belt somehow.

12. LockedUpL

LockedUpL Active member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    I had the exact same feelings after 3-4 years of locking up. I got to the point where I thought 'get pierced or give up'. I tried belts and all sorts of different cages. All were escapable. Chastity was already too bigger part of my life and marriage so I got pierced. That was 6 months ago.

Tbh I wish I'd done it 20 years ago. It wasn't painful for more than 2 seconds and as we speak I'm locked in a Chinese device with a pa bar. It's cheap as hell but really comfy and there's no way I can get out without some serious tools and destroying the cage.

I have a custom titanium device on the way as the only thing I don't like about the cheap cage is that peeing is a bit messy. The end is fairly closed in. I guess it's a bit heavier than I'd like too but I have no real issues using it until my custom cage arrives (ba-25)

Chastity is now VERY real and I love it as does my wife. It felt immediately different locking up with a pa.

ugams likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice