It’s a record

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LedByTheBalls, May 7, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. LedByTheBalls

LedByTheBalls Member

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    Hi all,

For those that saw my previous posts, you’ll know my wife and I used chastity as a method to stop me from smoking. We hit different records, 15 days, 30 days and eventually reached 90 days.

My wife got more and more in to it and we agreed to “no set time limits”. Obviously she gets to orgasm whenever she wants, but I have now been locked since Christmas and this is definitely a record for me. I am not sure when I’ll be unlocked as part of our “kink” is that I do not ask.

I feel like it’s an achievement for me so just wanted to post to say that this has now become a real part of our lifestyle!
    I wanted this a lot, but the reality is sometimes difficult. I never thought we’d really become one of those couples that do this on a basically permanent basis. A part of me loves it and a part of me hates it!

Anyway, I am not sure what point I making here but just posting my experience so far!

2. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    That's really interesting. How did the quitting work, did you stay locked if you smoked? How long did it take to quit?

I totally get the love hate thing with chastity. We have the same arrangement of no set time limits, I'm not allowed to nag, I only get to orgasm if it pleases her. Luckily for me she generally wants to let me orgasm every two or three weeks.

But a crazy part of me fantasises about a longer or more permanent denial. I love the emotional state of wanting her all the time. There's a bit of a drop in that burning desire after orgasm.

Queens kept and LedByTheBalls like this.
  3. MsCynsSlaveBoy

MsCynsSlaveBoy Active member

Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    Interesting that is started as a smoking cessation situation and blossomed into more.

Weight loss was the initial factor in my current chastity relationship. My Mistress @Ms. Cyn monitors my weight loss and I’m punished or rewarded depending on my results. I’ve lost over 30 lbs since January. My goal is to lose another 20.

But I do know what you mean by the love/hate relationship with chastity. It’s a struggle at times for sure. But it’s sooooo much fun at other times.

I do find it interesting that as part of you and your wife’s link is you aren’t allowed to mention or ask when you’ll be let out. I think that extremely hot.

Enjoy the journey my man.

4. LedByTheBalls

LedByTheBalls Member

Local Time:
    Hi, lucky you with the every 2/3 weeks. Great to hear that somebody is in a similar situation to me with being unable to ask though!

That was my expectation when we went in to this and I think I’ve now realised that my expectations don’t really matter. She’s really in to this.

re: the smoking - my wife always disliked it and was constantly on at me to quit. We first started chastity as a fun way of getting me to cut down. I smoked about a pack a day and for every pack I smoked, she’d add 3 days to my lock time, if I used a vape for the day then she’d deduct a day. The time soon stacked up, but managed to kick smoking (mostly…) for vaping, which she finds preferable.

Queens kept and true42 like this.
  5. LedByTheBalls

LedByTheBalls Member

Local Time:
    Wow that’s a great achievement, good job! it’s a definite struggle and so rewarding at times, but fking difficult at other times. Feel like I could hump a wall lol!

Queens kept and MsCynsSlaveBoy like this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  7. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    That is great. I think we can all relate to the love/hate relationship that we all have with being denied erections and/or orgasms.

Queens kept and LedByTheBalls like this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations!

LedByTheBalls likes this.
  9. Shaznste

Shaznste Active member

Plymouth UK
    Local Time:
    Congratulations

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice