Cage design/style and deferent feelings of denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Coffeeandcaged, Mar 28, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Coffeeandcaged

Coffeeandcaged Active member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Not sure how to word this or if I even understand it myself but her we go. So my go to cage is the cobra small which is a relatively open design. I've worn this cage for up to a week straight without any difficulties. It gives me a feeling of being caged but still able to visually see and some what touch my penis. This cage is great for cleaning and keeping an eye on things. So to change things up I broke out my Holy trainer knock off and put it on for the weekend. This cage covers everything except for the tip and two small holes on the side. What a different feeling, It's like a complete barrier covering my cock. and pretty much eliminates any sensation or feeling I had with the cobra cage. I have many cages ranging in size, color and materials but when I go from an open to a close design, it feels like I am totally being denied access to my penis.

So on to the question?
    Do any of you change up your cages? If so do you feel a different feeling of denial based on the cage you wear ?

Cagedxlcock and MadameJs_boo like this.
  2. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    I'd love to change it up. I really want that sliver of hope of an erection with something slightly longer but I'm confined to an ht nub because nothing else fits me. On the flip side, a cage with more openness does give some kind of feeling or sensory which can lead to little white accidents. An enclosed cage denys almost all feeling and I'm ok with that.

Cagedxlcock and Coffeeandcaged like this.
  3. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    We generally don’t change it up even though I have a couple that fit well. I think for us we wanted the ease of cleaning/low maintenance while still deterring masturbation/stimulation and (other than a vibrator) no ability to orgasm without permission. Wife essentially implemented “permanent” (or really indefinite) west the last year, for us meaning I’m caged all the time other than weekly shave/hygiene issues or if SHE wants it out for any use or to allow the occasional orgasm. So to that end, having something that’s easy to maintain/keep clean and comfortable to wear all the time was key.

I’m currently healing my recently done PA so once that’s finished I’ll be back in (likely another cage upgrade with PA lock).

Coffeeandcaged likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    I feel the same! I tried a few cages over the years, but they were all open cages, and always went back to my faithful cb2000 with the POI as nothing was as comfortable. My madam always wanted me in enclosed/ tube style device to stop all contact with my penis. Tried the 3000/6000 and the vice and all were just to narrow for me.
    Then I got my custom 3D printed device and I finally got to experience complete restriction, and wow!! My madam loves it to, knowing I have no contact all all with my penis.

ugams and Coffeeandcaged like this.
  5. Tarknassus

Tarknassus Wordy chastity nerdery.

Dog Walker
    United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    My very first cage was a CB6000s which pretty much covered everything (and was too big). I was pretty sold on the idea of 'total enclosure', so much so I got the HT knockoffs when they were available. But I also progressed into cheap Chinese metal, cage designs that allowed some skin contact, just not enough to allow anything pleasurable. But issues with foreskin and the designs of the time (and budget) didn't allow me to experiment with them as much as I would have liked.

I finally went to custom cages along with the prerequisite foreskin problems, then eventually changed it up to my current Steelheart which is pretty much sealing my cock away from any sensation (unless my piercing moves). I'm planning to return to a more 'open' cage design for my next one, again, to switch it up.

My ultimate ideal would be something that could shut my cock away from any sensations, but easy to keep clean - sadly this combination shall probably never meet in an easy middle ground.

Hence my desire to return to the 'cage' cage, something that can ease my hygiene, give my KH wife the 'jail' aesthetic she loves, and hopefully be longer between hygiene unlocks for the deep cleans ( I can really only manage 2 days or so with the Steelheart).

6. DLockeD

DLockeD Active member

Work
    Gulf Coast - US
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    I prefer open cages for hygiene. Something about unlocking every day or every other day to clean things up just seems like cheating. I like to go a few weeks between shave and inspection, and keep that as short as possible.

7. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    when I was wearing ball trap cages versus my behind bars belt less of my penis was visible or if it was visible it was only through very small bars that didn’t allow a finger to get through. Generally I never had any hygiene problems with my steel ball trap cages as they were easy to keep clean and dry with the exception of my resin holy trainer. With my belt I have much wider gaps in the bars around my penis which allows for my clothing to rub against it as well as being able to slip my pinky finger through the bars in case I need to adjust the head so I don’t pee all over myself.

Personally I liked the way the ball trap cages totally restricted any touching of anywhere on my penis. I became so sensitive, definitely premature and my wife really enjoyed me not being able to control my O’s whatsoever. Of course because I’m not pierced there was no real security with the ball traps and that took the fun out wearing them and my wife felt it wasn’t real chastity unless there was no escape. So I bought my behind bars belt a few years ago and that provided the security we both wanted. But as I mentioned about the wider gaps and my clothing still making minimal contact with my penis, that has helped to desensitize it a bit. So I last quite a bit longer when she takes me out to play. I could upgrade and add a over the tube cage component to my belt that would completely cover from any sort of rubbing or touching it whatsoever. I’ve thought about buying it but it seems kind of bulky for long term wear as well as the the issue of not being able to control where my pee goes. Ironically my wife and I sure would like to get that ultra sensitivity back lol.

8. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    My cage is a open looker 2, but I have had a CB3K and 6K, In some respects I found the tube style more enjoyable because when your penis slides around inside of them it feels like your "in" something and if you rocked back and forth it was actually quite pleasurable, till of course it grew then the sliding stopped lol. Of course you cant keep them as clean as well.

I found that added to the feeling of hornyness, the open bars well, you cant feel anything unless you poke at it which doesnt really do any good.

I have actually just ordered a new enclosed custom device from steelworxx (When I say just it was last dec but its meant to be here soon), but the penis wont move around much because of the tether.

9. Ed Babywood

Ed Babywood Member

IT
    Paramus NJ
    Local Time:
    I was only in a chastity for a few months. So maybe I should not be responding. However, when I was in chastity, my wife insisted that my penis be completely covered. To her mind. Being in chastity was equivalent to solitary confinement. I don't know how many other wives feel this way. When we decided to end chastity play. She told me she also looked at devices that completely covered by balls. If we had continued. I'm sure my balls would have been a no-show too.

10. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    why did you stop?

11. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    I started with cb6000 frm ebay… it was too long.. i goten cb6000s later.. fits wel… over time… i hv purchased n tried many models.. mostly frm china.. as i donot wan to risk d cage especialy polycarbonate type, breaking into 2 n cut d dick (it did hapen b4).. i prefer steel wire type now for ez cleaning.. but i too chg once few mths once d chrome plating shows any sign of flaking… i generally wont prefer total cage enclosed type.. urine /moisture can get stuck between yr skin n d cage..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice