The break in

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by bound4blueballs, Mar 12, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    Nice. It's quite a realization.

bound4blueballs likes this.
  2. HusbandInTraining

HusbandInTraining Active member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    I have been interested in purchasing a shock collar for Goddess to use as a corrective tool. I have read that the shock can be anywhere from almost unnoticeable to excruciating. Being that you have one that you know does the trick, would you mind sharing which one it is? I'd love to be able to get a usable one on my first purchase.

3. bound4blueballs

bound4blueballs happily locked by ms.bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    I will have to check when I get home. And yes, level one is a tickle, level 5 almost brings me to my knees.
    Be careful what you seek though! After wearing it for a day I don't know which is worse, the actual shock, or the fear of knowing one is coming, but not knowing when. It's a giant mindfuck!

4. HusbandInTraining

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    Thank you! And yeah, I seem to be on a mission to enthusiastically pursue things I'm likely to regret. I just hope that I love regretting them.. Your story so far is exciting, inspiring, and terrifying. Good luck, and please continue updating!

5. Tarknassus

Tarknassus Wordy chastity nerdery.

Dog Walker
    United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    I seem to be on this path too. It's extremely paradoxical to me - the eagerness with which we seek out these things that we end up somewhat regretting. I just gave my wife a copy of a chapter of an ebook regarding the essence of control in a chastity/keyholder relationship and she's just had some revelations based on our past attempts at both chastity and FLR - now she's laid down some (more) laws... My life is changing faster than I ever anticipated, and I both love and hate it lol.

6. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    Interesting.
    Good luck.
    I join those voice stating that the first 21 days will probably be the most challenging but this is something you already mastered in the past.

kist another thought: it is also self-inflicted “pain” or some kind of abstinence for her too, unless penetrative sex is not import to her or she Cuckholds you.

7. Kinky Boy

Kinky Boy Kinky Boy

Europe
    Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    Some fantasies are unbelievably amazing when they finally become reality.

Other fantasies make you second guess when they become reality and you wish you had never brought them up in the first place but because of your perpetual state of horniness you couldn’t help but disclose your most deeply rooted kinks to your KH/Mistress.

In the end you are one of the lucky ones. Why you might ask? Because there is an abundance of guys looking for a female dominant, but very few women who are actually willing to take the leap.
    On the contrary, there is a lot of males who are just in it for their own selfish reasons and to get a quick fix.
    My advice to you, be thankful that your KH is so committed and make it your goal to please Her in every way. Your reward will follow. Hang in there bro!

8. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    Oh I do feel lucky. It's been a long time coming!
    So tomorrow will be 4 weeks, I'm not going to lie, this is very,very hard. I'm so horny it washes over me in waves. If I'm busy doing something I can tune it out or mute it to a dull sensation, but as soon as my mind becomes free to wander it all comes crashing home.
    I miss the feeling of erection, of just being able to grab it. Constantly being held in a downward, unrelenting position is so very humbling.
    On the plus side, we B/both are certainly smiling more, and the general love expressed towards each other has increased one hundred fold. She is becoming more and more confident with our arrangement, which is exciting and worrying!
    In the past, she would hesitate to subject me to discomfort because she empathizes with my feelings. One night however, she fastened a powerful vibrating toy to me, on an oscillating setting. The peaks would make me shudder and my eyes would roll. She could see it was hard for me. She asked if I was finished, because she was tired and I said yes. She asked if I wanted it off, I said yes. She told me too bad, I'm going to bed, you lay there until the battery dies. The look on my face must have been something because boy did she laugh! It took a good hour for it to run out. There was no way I could sleep. I dozed, but that was some crazy pre sleep dreaming.....
    The next day, I told her that what she did was awesome, and I'm proud that she overcame worrying about me. "It was the attitude, more than the action" I said, which seemed to make something click for Her. Since then, the attitude has been far more in charge, and unsympathetic to my problems. (Within the realm of FLR)
    I still have a long time to go, and I'm not going to be able to resist or think straight around her.
    I still have panic moments often, when looking at the days countdown timer.

9. HusbandInTraining

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    Awesome update, congratulations! A few weeks ago Goddess told me I would be going 3 months orgasm free. It was hard to tell if she was serious or not. I have had a couple ruins since then, most recently today where she toyed with the idea that I may be going 6 months or even a year without a full O. Again I can't tell how seriousl she is! I'm not sure what's worse, 3 months of nothing, or 6 months (or more) of ruins only. Both are a really long time (at least to me.) Hey BTW, have you had a chance to check the model of your shock collar? Thanks again!

10. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    Was an amazing buy.
    It's 'VINSIC'

Thats pretty much all the info on it lol

11. jemmi

jemmi To Serve is to breath, Tis Truly I

Quality
    San Diego, california
    Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    Has milking been introduced?

12. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    She's not interested in my behind lol. Other than to tell me to fill it with a plug.
    They milking has been in the way of well, very well ruins.
    I get a terrible ache occasionally that is pretty unbearable

cogman likes this.
  13. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    I am curious, is your wife having her own relief?, I know you are getting teased and hense attention which is great. What is your wife using for sex, wand? strap on? your mouth?

I am watching this with interest...I am flat out going 2 weeks and my mind starts fucking with me, the longest I have gone was 3 weeks (remotely) and I was begging to come out, but that was with little or no teasing.

I am curious to try what you are doing but also terrified.

At least here you have a great support network. We know what your going through. I know what is like to feel like there is a billiard ball up your arse, even though its mostly mental, an addiction craving.

keep us updated.

14. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    She gets pleasured how She wants when she wants. All the ways above actually. I get to please Her with my mouth, locked of course. I often partner that up with a dildo so she still gets the pleasure of penetration along with the licks. And finally She has a Hitachi wand which is the go to for a guaranteed body shaker.
    Just last night I was allowed to please her for a while with my mouth, but then was told to kneel and watch her get it done with the wand. She had 4 glorious O's with that, patted me on the cheek and said thank you. Then I simply caressed Her gently until She was content and calm again. She got up, gave my cage a little tap with her fingernails, and said it must be hard for You, knowing You don't get one for sooooo long. Had a giggle and left the room, with me a puddle.

spider203, ugams, cogman and 2 others like this.
  15. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Perfect, your a lucky guy to get that much attention.

I no longer have sympathy for you ....lolol

16. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    I could use some sympathy, this is far harder than I could ever have imagined! And I'm not even half way there. I panic often lol

17. HusbandInTraining

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    Part of me envies you, I want to experience exactly what you are experiencing. Part of me is also terrified for when it actually happens. But you definitely have my sympathy. As for me, Goddess cracked and gave me a mindblowing orgasm yesterday, so neither 3 months caged nor 6 months of ruins is happening (yet). I both loved the O and wish it didn't happen. Goddess just isn't quite there yet, but her confidence and dominance are slowly growing, so I'm pretty sure it's only a matter of time. Hang in there, you're 1/3 of the way through, and more than anything, try to remember to be grateful. You got what you wished for! Good luck, and I hope it gets easier for you as the more experienced ones say it will

spider203 and bound4blueballs like this.
  18. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    I was joking about having no sympathy...I was climbing the walls this week for some action after just 10 days, mistress announced we would be having sex on Tuesday and I was wondering if I was going to be allowed to come. I was allowed to, and it was mind blowing, they always are after being locked up. I wondered how I would have faired if she had of told me not to, so yes I really do have sympathy for you. 2 weeks is fairly common for us but really usually average every 10 days.

We spun a chance wheel, with 3 day increments from 6 days to 24 days with heavy weighting in the middle. I drew "at least 12 days" till the next chance of orgasm so was kinda lucky the largest parts of the wheel were 15 and 18. We are planing the next time for the wheel to start at 9 days and end at 27 and so on till we get to 3 months then it will be reset. Listening to you...I really dont know what I have gotten myself into. Of course right now I am flying high, its only been 3 days lol

We dont use a dog collar although the range of them is very impressive, rather a cheap bluetooth Chinese remote zapper which is also very effective over about 50M, I have a stainless steel looker 2, one electrode goes into the urethral tether at the front of the cage, and the other is a conductive rubber ring that sits insulated behind the base ring. We both worth at the same DIY store on the weekends, she works on a upper level and me down the bottom, so she is always on top. She takes great pleasure sneaking around in waiting for me to be serving a lady when she zaps me and watching me try and continue trying to pretend nothing is going on.

I sincerely hope it gets better if only because its probably in my future, but I dont think my mistress is that strict, nor is her sex drive as high as your wife which I think should make it easier for you even if you dont think so..lol. I hope you dont give me an excuse...well he couldnt do it either...lol.

good luck

bluedragoon and BlokeDenied like this.
  19. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    Thanks all, although both of you telling me you had an O makes me jealous, I gotta say. I'm 5 weeks in today, in going to struggle for a while I think. I can feel something in me fighting for dear life, but about to give up. I don't know how else to describe it. Maybe it's cause by birthday is next week. She confirmed again this morning there will be no compromising, period. This was after my weekly cleaning, where she let me inside her for one slow thrust, before locking up again. I thought I had come to terms with giving up control already, but I think that inner fight is related to the truth of it. I don't think saying it and actually truly giving it up are the same. The long term lock up is a formative psychological transformation, and I truly see why they say it's effective.
    Sorry for the depressed nature of this one folks, the time I have left is daunting AF, but I'll persevere. I'm stubborn, and yes, this is what I asked for. I tell her I am grateful every single day, and I intend to mean it every single day.

spider203 likes this.
  20. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    oh fuck me that would be hard one slow thrust....

I know its like you have two brains. One that is cognitive that is you and another that is primal that screams at you, I was telling my partner about it. The primitive brain is quite capable of trying to tell you lies...like you DESERVE to be allowed to cum. Your conscious brain fights back. I hope for your and my sake in the end the conscious one can put the primal one to sleep....which is perhaps why people end up permanently denied just so the primal one isnt re awakened. That said I would never not like to have another orgasm, but like an addiction there can be subsitution. Or at least orgasm differantly maybe.

For me at least i would love to be able be at the complete whim of my partner whith no under lying pressure.

good luck

21. HusbandInTraining

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    How are things going? You should be right around (or beyond?) your half way mark if my math is adding up correctly. Has it gotten any easier? Harder? Still as daunting? I also wanted to thank you again for your shock collar post and recommendation. I couldn't find the one you mentioned, so I just took a chance on a cheap ebay one. Holy crap that thing is intense! Goddess has taken quite the liking to it. We have had it now almost a week, and any time She thinks I'm out of line, She tells me to go put it on. I get back in line real quick. The other day after a few shocks (each of which made me jump) she laughed almost to tears and said "this is the best thing ever!"

ugams and spider203 like this.
  22. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    #47 bound4blueballs, Apr 26, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
    Hello all! So sorry for a lack of updates, life has been quite hectic lately.
    So, my birthday was 12 days ago, and I was absolutely climbing the walls with horniness I can't describe it any better way lol.
    My Mistress, had a serious tease planned and was well executed. But, to my surprise, she has sympathy for me and I was actually allowed PIV orgasm, after of course a few hours of teasing and 42 high quality birthday paddles.
    So, I made it 40 days, and now must complete the term. I'm honestly not upset about getting reprive, because it was beginning to be all too consuming lol.
    However, I was told the rest of the term would be harder, the rules better enforced, and the teasing would increase. And it has. She is now seeking an O every other day at least, which is a very large improvement from prior to caging. She even locks me out of the house and puts me to work in the garage, while she and her magic wand spend some time together. I can hear everything on the baby monitor, while I work. This is a difficult thing for me to be so excluded, but made to listen. And her confidence and dominance are going through the roof. She's liking it almost more than me now, she had told me many times we aren't going back.
    The 3 months is still happening, but I think she's going to give me a lightened summer and will start the 3 months again in September, on the 25th, so locktober, no nut November, and denial December will roll into one great Christmas gift. Plus, I'm going to have to send back my jailbird for some modifications to make night sleeping easier this summer.
    I'm am grateful, and she is happy. Life is good

ugams and true42 like this.
  23. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    haha, that is so true!

It gets to a point where you think it's impossible to function and then it gradually gets easier.

Being very busy helps a lot.

24. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I don't know how you guys do it. I start to lose my marbles after only a week.

25. bound4blueballs

london ontario
    Local Time:
    Being busy was ok, but the second my mind has a free moment, it went straight back to the frustration and desperation. I don't have the energy to stay busy all the time! Lmao

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice