Who has found a deeper connection?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dirtwork guy, Feb 24, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Dirtwork guy

Dirtwork guy Active member

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    My wife and I, have been playing with chastity on and off for 2 years. We have had all the struggles must couples have had when first starting out. Topping form the bottom, her feeling guilty, cum drop after orgams. Multiple cages to find the perfect fit, ect. But now we as a couple are finding our way with this game. It has strengthen our communication skills, heighten our sex life. And built our trust in each other deeper on some many levels. We just started a new lock session, with no time limit set in place. The only thing we discussed is we never have gone over 7 day period with me lock and haveing an O. I asked her if she was comfortable to push me past that point. [And she was ] to make it as long as she saw fit, to not let me cum. Only when she was ready for me to be unlocked and take a break. I want to ride that horny high feeling. After the second day locked, just looking at her drives me crazy. Not that we haven't had an amazing relationship before chastity. It just seems to be that much more heighten. Can anybody relate or tell there experience.

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    All of us locked husbands can relate -- it's the whole point of being a chaste submissive husband. Congratulations on becoming a better husband and improving your marital intimacy. Be strong, stay locked, let her decide.

3. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Ditto

Eric Ny likes this.
  4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    Ditto

Eric Ny likes this.
  5. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    Welcome to the club!

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:

I agree!

7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Go for it.
    If you've only ever gone a week at a time between orgasms, stretching it to never less than a month each time is a whole new ball game (to coin a phrase).

Carlops likes this.
  8. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @Dirtwork guy Congratulations on reaching the point where you both understand that chastity can enrich your marriage. It will mean longer lock-ups but with that will be a broadening of your horizons and expressions of mutual love for each other. Good luck on your journey.

Mistress Heart likes this.
  9. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife and I are finding a deeper connection for sure. We have played with chastity for years, mostly her playing along with my fantasy. We are past that now. She feels like she has failed in the past by not pushing me beyond 3 week denials.

She is determined to get me on a new schedule of only 2 orgasms per year. She wants to prove it to herself that she can do it. I have come to realize that I got what I fantasized about. She has zero guilt keeping me locked long term and receiving as many orgasms as she desires.

MSDB321 and Carlops like this.
  10. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:

Yes its taken my wife awhile to get over the zero guilt for me not having an orgams. But she has reached that point, And it's an amazing place for the both of us to be in.

11. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    Totally agree, we are so much closer and connect on a deeper lever that I’m not sure we would’ve ever reached had we not tried chastity. Cheers to male chastity and to our Dommes!

12. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    We are certainly closer as well. Permanent chastity and long term orgasm denial has made us truly bond with each other. Now that my selfish needs are out of our life, so I can completely focus on her and her needs and pleasure.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    I can very very much relate. It's just not the riding the horny feeling, but riding all the feelings. I'm much more emotional in a good way. I want to be with her, hold her, I'm excited when she comes home. When we're not dong things like this we get distracted by life and the emotions seem to get buried.

14. Dirtwork guy

Local Time:
    A couldn't agree more it's definitely all the feelings. Just looking at her, makes me proud thats she's my wife. And I want take take care of all her wants and needs, it's goes way beyond sex at this point.

Rectrix likes this.
  15. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    My wife is not convinced by the cage or the method but she agree since she follow it I'm nicer, her life is a lot easier and she has 10 time more orgasm and better ones.
    She loves me more and is happy since I am feminized she asks me to be ful ltime since a few years and love it a lot.
    She don't want to turn back ever.

She told me, "don't ask me if I am happy with what you do, just do it and don't stop."
    I asked her if we stop it and get back to our former vanilla life? Never!
    To do sex as a old school couple : Never, she prefer to have no sex at all rather than the one we had in past (the vanilla one in fact). She is too happy to have a full control of her sex and has no marital duty to do if she don't want.
    What she like in chastity? "I am more gentle than I have ever been and work is done immediatly."

Chores a done, child have a good father that take care of them, she has the sex she likes when she want. The meal are good and served to her.

On my side I am every day aroused and excited, I live a daily fantasy of sexual arousal and frustration. An intense world of permanent denied desire added with the permanent fantasy of feminization.

So even if she look vanilla she is not at all and the chastity cage and chastity enforcment has strengh our couple.
    And yes it is now far beyond sex as I have no real word to say anymore in it now, it is a strong cement for couple life.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice