Descirbe a typical day in your FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Aug 23, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    Hi guys,

I would be happy to read about a typical day in yours flr‘s…what are the differences to a „vanilla relationship“? What are your todo‘s, what are your responsibilitys, what are you forbidden?

I want to give you a view in a typical „working-day“ in our relationship at the moment…

Mornings

I stand up before my wife. We usually sleep in separate rooms which is wanted by her because of the fact she wants silence at night and not to be interrupted by snoring or touching…I am dressed only in a nightgown and panties which she chooses before she brings me to bed and of course the c-device. I then usually make her breakfast, prepare everything in the bathroom and knock softly on her door. She mostly puts on a morning coat first (she doesn’t want me to see her in Dessous usually) and than allows me to enter. I great her by kissing her feet on my knees and go with her to the breakfast table. She usually eats alone and I stand there and wait until she finished, make her breakfast, give her drknks... The than goes to bathroom and lay out my clothes for the day (always feminine attire and depending if I had to go outside or not if it is a dress or trousers for example). When she is finished in the bathroom with showering and put on her clothes, I am allowed to enter the bathroom. I than brush her hair, and help her with make up. When finished, she tells me my chores for the day and tells me what I should cook for her until she is back in the evening. Last step is that I help her to put on her shoes and kiss the top of them. She than goes to work and I begann to get ready, have a breakfast and to my chores.

I could imagine that there are guys here who couldn’t understand our relationship and her strictness. But I am happy to serve such a wonderful wife. I am happy to help her and support her in beeing such a strong woman and help her to relax and give her a home when she is here…

what are your mornings and is such a view interesting for you and should I write something about middle of the day and evenings?

2. HernanP

HernanP New member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    Very interesting to read, specially to someone that is starting a D/s relationship like me because it gives ideas to implement. I would like to read more also about the rest of the day: the chores she delegates on you, the moment the arrived home and how you receive her, your normal night as well, etc. This will give a different insight about how is a FLR relationship from the inside.

3. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Hi HernanP,

thanks for your reply. I can discribe a bit of the typical day after my wifes leaves for work.

As explained above, I usually do the chores which she gave me for the day. This could be different things but usually tasks a „stay-at-home person“ in a relationship does. Mostly nothing spectacular to be honest. Go to the post office, go to the supermarket, clean the house, iron, organize these and that. All the things that my wife doesn’t have time for or don‘t want to do and which are typical for my role in our relationship.

The only thing you should imagine is that I am always dressed by my wife. When I have to go outside for her she usually lays out trousers or jeans and shirts / tops / sweaters for me but always made for woman, so for me it could be humiliating…when I stay at home - and it doesn’t matter for her if I had to open the door during the day - I am usually dressed in a dress or a skirt / leggings which is more heavy for me, as it is even more a symbol of giving up my malehood…these and my chastity device is a constant reminder of the controll she has over me. She would never take the device away from me when she is not in my presence.

A frustrating but also unbelievable hot thing for me is that I have to handwash her lingerie. I am so horny most of the times, that I could nearly explode, especially because as discribed above, my wife doesn‘t allow me to see her even in lingerie most of the times, only on special occasions and they are rare.

My wife even plans time to relax for me, times where I am allowed to watch some tv programms or read a book or something like this. I should be relaxed and fit for her when she returns home. She also expects me to be in a good condition. My clothes must be clean, I should put parfum on me, brush my hair, looking and smelling just good for her return…

LongTimeLurker, soforo, lexie and 4 others like this.
  4. jack425

jack425 New member

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    In the morning I clean the kitchen and make breakfast for my wife. I usually do the laundry in the morning. I work all day at the office. I cook in the evenings when my wife asks me to. I always clean the dishes and clear the table. I clean nude or in panties. On weekends I clean the entire house. I clean the hard surface floors on my hands and knees. I clean my wife's car and fill it up with gas when needed. I bathe my wife when she asks.

Every day my wife lays out her panty for me to hand wash.

My wife doesn't pay attention to everything I do but she expects me to respond quickly when she ask me to do something. If I don't then she will be angry with me. I obey her.

soforo, Rectrix and Calibob like this.
  5. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    Ours are completely different. We don't have any rituals where I have to kiss her feet, be dressed by her.

We live a pretty much normal life.... except she makes the decisions. Examples:

* I'll say, "I'm going to make this for dinner tomorrow", her reply "is no you won't".

* She'll say "you shall drive me to work tomorrow on your day off", my reply is "why?" Her reply is "because I'm the F in FLR".

* She'll say "we're going to the pub on Friday night". I'll say, "I'd rather go on Saturday". She'll reply, "it's fine we're still going on Friday, and now you can drive us there and back since you didn't want to drink".

Therefore our FLR is complete, every decision, every minute part of our life is based on her opinions and preferences, not mine. OK, except for the big financial ones, like what we're doing with our mortgage and when we're going to get a new car - these are mutually agreed. She values my input and I want her input on them.

6. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    We have a fairly structured daily schedule and here are some of the specific things i do on an average day:

I get up and grab my day collar and leash and head downstairs to make coffee for @MistressAMA first thing in the morning. I don't drink coffee but have learned how to grind the beans and make it to Her taste. Then i head back upstairs and make the bed and serve Her the coffee if She's working from home. Otherwise, She grabs it on the way out the door. Also as She leaves, She will often give me a maintenance spanking and i will kiss Her feet and butt to show thanks.

I text Her a report based on the day: for instance today i sent Her the number of climaxes we have each had so far this year (0 for me). On Thursdays, it's the number of days since my last climax. Then at 9am, 12pm and 3pm i text Her a short sexy message and tell Her i love Her.

During the evening, i do weekly chores (cleaning, washing clothes, etc.) and offer Her wine, served on a tray as i must do when serving all Women. I give Her a foot massage and maybe paint Her toenails, as well. Then before we head to bed, i do all the dishes and clean the kitchen.

Failure to do any of these gives me demerits that lead to punishments, so i keep track to make sure i knock these all off each day. I identify as a service sub, so love that She lets me work to make Her life easier.

asa

7. Kinky Boy

Kinky Boy Kinky Boy

Europe
    Local Time:
    Work days:
    My Mistress and I both work full time. I get up before Her and make Her breakfast and coffee and serve it in Her bed. Then we spend about 20min in bed where I serve Her with massages and oral pleasure. She says She needs one orgasm per day because it’s very therapeutic for Her. She says it calms Her down and regulates Her hormones. If I fail to make Her come I’m schedule for a punishment.
    For lunch She tells me exactly what to do and when to do it. She decides what and where I eat. I have a weekly allowance of 20 bucks, that’s it.
    At night we have play time about 2-3 times a week.

Weekends:
    On the weekend She usually wants to spend a lot of time with me. Again, I am supervised by Her all the time. I mean l literally don’t have a minute of not being under Her control. I have to ask permission for everything, even going to the bathroom for which She grants me two minutes, no more. She says She wants to know where I am and what I’m doing at all times. She’s a complete control freak and She’s proud of that. When we are alone She dominates and humiliates me with Her words all the time. We both get such a kick out of that, it’s beautiful.

8. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    This was interesting. I realised we don't have any FLR rituals. I simply do as she says.

I do my normal daily tasks, but these are things I always have done and didn't really see as FLR rituals, just contributing. I do all the grocery shopping, all the cooking, some interior house cleaning, all exterior house cleaning & day to day finances such as paying bills.

I discussed this thread with my better half today. She really liked the idea of foot kissing. So we now have our first morning ritual. As she exits the shower I am to kiss each foot and then her mound (only one chaste kiss) as a form of daily worship.

This is the first idea from Chastity Mansion I've taken to her, thank you. :)

9. Kinky Boy

Kinky Boy Kinky Boy

Europe
    Local Time:

That it absolutely beautiful man! Keep building it up and worship her whenever you can. It will cause her to become much more self-confident in her role as your divine leader. Again, my heart jumped with joy when you described the ritual of kissing her feet! So happy for you two!

10. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Thank you :)

We started our new ritual this morning. As she finished her shower I knelt on the bathroom floor, naked except for my cage. She stood in front of me smiling and I slowly and reverently kissed each foot once, then slowly kissed her mound once. I looked up at her from my knees and she said "good boy, you may go". After dismissing me from the bathroom she continued getting ready for her day.

Later as I severed coffee we agreed we both love our new start to the day.

She's gone to an International Women's Day breakfast, for women in business (FLB?). I think International Women's Day is next week, but there seem to be lots of events oven the next few days. Under her business clothes she's wearing my key on a chain around her neck. I'm so besotted with my Wife.

LongTimeLurker and tomf_22033 like this.
  11. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    This morning, silly me I tied myself to a chair with my butt exposed and put a paddle on the bed, at first mistress sort of complained saying she hadn't even had a shower yet but once she took the paddle to my butt she started laughing as I yelled my head off and couldn't get away, so all i could do was beg her to stop. So she says you wont be doing that again for a while now will you (until next time)

Then she showered and very often mistress will make a noise that summons me to the bedroom and she will let me nuzzle her mound, she calls me a puppy sometimes because I like to push my nose in there..lol. When she doesn't make that special noise I really feel down. Its amazing how one can become addicted to such a simple ritual and it becomes important.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice