bout sissys

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by marans, Apr 28, 2011.

?

Guys, are you a Sissy?

1. Yes

68 vote(s)
    61.8%
  2. Nope

42 vote(s)
    38.2%
Random Thread
  1. Dan Lions

Dan Lions Active member

PA
    Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    Thanks for the insight. I never really CD’d until i was locked in Chastity with a Keyholder. I do find that since she has the key, I do want to dress more. Not to the point of going out or anything, but maybe that is the path in the future. Who knows.

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Kali, May 13, 2011

Good lord who knew this site even existed 11 years ago. How many hard drives did Lucy transplant data to so as to even make up digging this zombie thread up possible :eek:

homebody and MissyB like this.
  3. Strapon Sandy

Strapon Sandy Strapon Sissy

Self Employed
    Coatbridge , Scotland
    Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    I'm a Sissy
    but I'm not locked in chastity
    would love a FLR

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I'm a sissy, and locked in chastity, i like being submissive to my wife, and for that she dresses me as a sissy.
    Being submissive i like the humiliation of being dressed as a sissy and berated and punished by my wife,.
    I have lots of panties, nightwear, stockings, suspenders and basques, i find it very erotic when we both dress in the same female attire and go to the bedroom for my teasing and punishments, and giving my wife her orgasms with my tongue or her wand.
    I dont have any bra's or dresses and dont have any impulse to go out dressed fem, so its all in the home apart from when i'm told to go out in my cage and panties, which cant be readily seen.

5. Strapon Sandy

Strapon Sandy Strapon Sissy

Self Employed
    Coatbridge , Scotland
    Local Time:
    wish i could find a wife like yours

6. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    well i guess i'm lucky

7. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    I've preferred feminine clothing for pretty much my whole life, but I don't consider myself a sissy.
    I also didn't discover chastity until much later in life.
    If one led to the other, then I should have been in chastity before puberty
    ...but that didn't happen,
    ...who knows maybe I would be happier and better adjusted now if it had.

sissy_connie likes this.
  8. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm glad this thread got resurrected because it does help answer some questions that I had about sissies. Prior to joining CM, I had assumed that a sissy was an effeminate gay male, possibly even a trans woman, who liked men sexually. And who knows, outside of the world of chastity maybe that's true. But here I think there are 2 kinds of sissy (and please correct me if I am wrong). The first are the true sissies, guys who've always been more in touch with their feminine side than their male side, so for them being a sissy came first and then they discovered chastity some time later. The next group appears to be guys who aren't really sissies, and maybe even answered "no" on the poll, but have been sissified by their keyholders. (they have consented to give up control, but they didn't chose or request the sissy life, that was their wife's choice).

I was curious why a wife would want her man to act like a woman because, assuming she's straight, isn't she attracted to men rather than women? But it appears to be the control and humiliation is what drives her. Another aspect appears to be the desire to rid men of what some call their "toxic masculinity" and I can certainly see where sissification would help with that goal.

9. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    Dear Chaz69,

in our case it‘s like you said: My wife feminized me because she likes the controll affect it has on me. I am constantly „on my toes“ and still try always to reduce the humiliating situations I am faced with often.

She often talks about toxic male behaviour and doesn‘t allow me anything „typical male“ anymore. This is also the reason why I am in chastity, not vice versa…

LukeVallentine and Chaz69 like this.
  10. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Hi @Andrea_NL , so where are you now in your female journey? I see you're using a female name as your handle and, if that's you in your avatar pic, it looks like you're well on the way. Do you feel like a woman now, or do you still feel like a guy in dress-up? As this wasn't your choice, how do you feel about it all, and how long has it been now?

sissy_connie likes this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    just what I was thinking!

12. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Hi,

I think my journey does not go further, it will stay as it is. Thats what my wife discussed with my me and where we also comitted to…

For my wife it is important that she sees that I am honoring the feminiti and celebrate it on daily basis. This means that she doesn‘t dress me as a sissy or something like this. No, I am dressed usualy as a young woman of my age would do:

at home -> leggings and sports bra / shirt / pullover, a mid long or long dress, a skirt and blouse…

outside -> girls jeans (high waist, jeggings, mom-jeans…), feminine shirts, blouses, tops…

my birthname is Andreas, but she calls me Andrea, the feminie form of it, but in my official documents it still is andreas and male as it will be which is ok for her…

I have to shave my whole body, I have long hair as you could see on my pic and I get my toe nails and hand nails painted regularly, but mostly in decent coulors. I am only allowed feminin hygenic articles like prfum, deo…I am usually not wearing a lot of make up, only decent lip gloss or maybe the eyes a little brushed…

Even sexualy I am when allowed so far only „on the receiving end“ or in supporting her orgasms by everything but „her“ penis.

It is sometimes hard, of course because she just gave me a new mindset and a new perspective and even she made clear from the beginning that she doesn‘t want a typical male on her side, more a supporter of her, who celebrates her and her gender and is proud to show it constantly…

Chaz69, Aspire02 and sissy_connie like this.
  13. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    @Andrea_NL thanks for your response. I have just read your backstory and your life is extreme to say the least, and while many people might think this fits into their fantasies, the harsh reality that you live would not be good for most folks, I expect. I'm not really sure that you enjoy your life, to be honest, but I do see that you accept it, so there is some peace in that.

14. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:

Quote from John Steinbeck: "The impulse of the american woman to geld her husband and castrate her sons is very strong".
    Maybe he was more prescient than we realised.
    Chastity is a symbolic gelding and feminisation is another way for a woman to reset her male's attitude if she is keen to take control.

Dianna1395, Chaz69 and LukeVallentine like this.
  15. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    While I've had a penchant for feminine clothing (particularly lingerie) for my whole life, it wasn't until my wife of 30+ years discovered me wearing panties that anything really changed. We had lots o gut wrenching discussions about my desire to explore my feminine side, and the result was that She began to have/let me dress in lingerie. That went on for a couple of years and my femininity was exposed, little by little. As She reached menopause and no longer wanted PIV sex, She decided that chastity would be a good thing. I agreed and, since being locked up and occasionally milked and pegged, my submission to Her increased dramatically.

So, @Chaz69 , you described me well. At first, I felt like a guy wearing women's clothes and, over time and with submission and chastity, my feminine side seems to have take over. I love submitting to Her control and the guidance She affords me .

16. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for that reply @DonnaSue, I take it that yours is another case where it was the wife who introduced chastity to the relationship? It is good to hear that it's not always the guys. Do you no longer have any "male" orgasms anymore?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice