Tips for a good night's sleep?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Goddess li, Nov 15, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Goddess li

Verified Female

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    I had quite a kinky evening with my slave last night. Normally I would let him out of his cage for a play (and perhaps a spoiled orgasm) but he had a little break from his cage recently due to me feeling a little under the weather so I decided to keep him locked for the session.

He had a terrible night's sleep due to being so horny in his cage. I felt a little guilty due to the fact he has to do a full day's hard work on just a couple of hours sleep. Does anyone have any tips for a better night's sleep in a cage?
    Or some reassurance I was right to leave him locked?

MadameJs_boo, ugams, Rogu and 3 others like this.
  2. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    Earlier bedtime. He'll get used to it.

3. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Goddess,

You did the right thing for sure. For many of us, this is a normal session. It's all about you not us. We're caged for a reason. Having a rough nights sleep is all part of the lifestyle.

IMHO, he'll appreciate being released so much more the next time you allow it. The more you keep him locked the better submissive he'll be.

You're the Mistress, he is the submissive.

ugams, Slave-boy, Rogu and 4 others like this.
  4. Goddess li

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you for the reassurance. I think after a break, it can be difficult to trust my instincts. I did the right thing and I will get into the swing of things better with him fully under my control.

ugams, Slave-boy, RexVa and 3 others like this.
  5. Ransom

Ransom Active member

US
    Local Time:
    I agree as well. If anything it makes him think of you even more and want to please you. Ultimately guys want that sense of desperation in a way I feel. It's all part of the game. Also based off of what I have seen on here generally the night spell issues get better with time. Either way, it's about what makes you happy! You know him better than any of us ever will! I would just feel fortunate to have a SO that was even willing to indulge in any of the things on here! So beggars can't be choosers lol.

Good luck and have fun!

Very Respectfully,
    ~Ransom

6. CabanaJack

CabanaJack Long term member

Retired
    USA, Denver CO
    Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    I'll add that deep down, I really don't like it when my KH wife starts to feel bad for me or feels guilty about keeping me under control. Be strong. I'm sure that the overnight pain can vary from cage to cage and individual to individual, but I've grown to appreciate and enjoy the exquisite discomfort of my overnight erection attempts. I view being expected to wear the cage overnight as a means for my KH to allow me that pleasure.

ugams, Slave-boy, Rogu and 4 others like this.
  7. Boneless beggar

Boneless beggar Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    Just so you know what she did to stir me up so much. Cus kinky evening doesn't do it justice.
    Saturday caged of course she dressed me in a thong and made me where nipple clamps most of the day while carrying out her chores and tidying. In the evening she stripped me naked except for the little cage. She stuck a suction dildo to a mirror and left me to see my little locked cock and the shameful look in my eyes as she encouraged me with her foot on the back of my head to go deeper down the shaft. She then used me for her pleasure and left me locked and went sleep.
    Sunday was the same in the day doing chores but this time dripping all day. In the evening she strapped me to a spreader bar. Which went across my shoulders with my hands and neck and shoulders strapped to it. Suspended from a winch. On me knees with my feet bound together a strapped back up tightly to the spreader bar. And cranked the winch right up. She buried her dildo Deeper and deeper into my throat while she enjoyed a joint and occasionally tweaked my nipples or teased her locked cock. I was up there tight and hanging for over an hour. She then pleasured herself with a vibrator. This is torture as she knows I love to help her orgasm. She only released me to clean her up, she tasted amazing.
    I then had to make her a platter of olives grapes cheese and crackers, she left me on the floor on all 4s and fed me her scraps. She then went to sleep looking even more content and georgous than the night b4.
    I lay awake pressing up against the tiny cage for hours.
    Today I'm exhausted but so horney and feeling very very submisive. And I can't wait to get home from work to serve her again.
    Thank you for an amazing weekend goddess

ugams, RexVa, LukeVallentine and 4 others like this.
  8. Boneless beggar

Boneless beggar Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    I don't think anyone would sleep well after that much stimulation. You shouldn't feel even slightly guilty. Your incredible.

Slave-boy and Goddess li like this.
  9. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    There are two reasons why he'll have been hard, so in pain and unable to sleep.
    The first reason is fairly obvious, he'll have been excited just by being left locked, the second reason is not so obvious...

When a guy is erect, it's not possible to pee. If you want to urinate when you're erect, the action of trying to release your bladder will release your erection.
    The opposite can also happen, if you get a full or partially full bladder during the night, you can get a nocturnal erection to prevent yourself peeing, it's not sexual, it just physically prevents you dribbling urine while you're asleep, and quickly subsides when you wake and get up to pee.

So, if you are prevented from sleeping by being hard in your cage, go and pee. That will firstly let the erection subside, and having an empty bladder afterwards you're less likely to get another erection. You'll then be able to get back to sleep. Of course, the more used you get to wearing the cage long term, the more your body will get used to it and not get erect.

A final note... Is the cage too long?
    If there's room for an erection to start, then once it starts there's nothing except the cage to stop it. If the cage is the same length or slightly shorter than the penis flaccid length, then an erection inside the cage is far less likely to happen, there just isn't the physical room for it to start growing, so it doesn't.

10. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    Well - getting an erection feels different in different cages depending on how they are build. So to a certain amount you might help by finding the perfect cage. Some tend to call this the holy grail or unicorn though as the perfect cb is equally hard to find. ;)

The discomfort will not go completely though - for this it would be best for him to wear the cage for a longer period - after 2-3 days his sleep problems should become better as his body adapts.

Tom Cross likes this.
  11. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I can't speak for your slave, so please accept this as information that might be helpful, but also might not apply to your own situation.

In our relationship, we have a simple rule: She is always right. That means if she doesn't want me to be out of the cage, then she is automatically and completely right to choose that.

And there is nothing sexier than experiencing her wielding that power, while knowing that I have no control over it, at all.

Obviously, you need to know your own relationship well, and read the cues, but you may find that the easiest path for him to accept is the one that you already want to take.

ugams likes this.
  12. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'll give the alternate position. Sleep is important to your overall health, ability to function as a sub or slave and to earn a living. My advice:
    1. If he doesn't have a PA piercing get one.
    2. While he heals start researching tube only devices.
    I've had a wide variety of chastity device and several were ball trap devices and they just aren't ideal in my experience. I've had trouble with sleep, sports, bike riding, unexpected pinching, travel and the list goes on. I have none of those problems with my tube device.

The only problem I've found with tube devices are getting the sizing correct. You are relying on the friction of the device to avoid tension on the piercing. Also they're not a toy, they need to be Titanium to assist with piercing health and they are expensive (most good things are).

13. Goddess li

Verified Female

Local Time:
    This is very helpful advice. It has been like that for a long time in our own relationship but I lose my mojo a little after a break and question my decisions. I will soon get back into the swing of it. I do enjoy watching him do my bidding for me

ChasteHubby2015 and true42 like this.
  14. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    Sorry, getting used to sleeping while locked goes with the territory.

The more he does it, the less impact it will cause. He will get used to it.

You are a Goddess. Do not question your motives. Learn and adjust, yes. But, do not question. If you question yourself, he will pick up on it and will lose his submissiveness.

15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

16. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    You absolutely did the right thing, he’s just going to have to get used to it. Ensure his cage is as tight as can be with as little room for growth as possible.

17. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    It's good that you care, but don't feel guilty! I'm sure he will agree it was well worth the sleepless night! I know it may be difficult to understand but we actually do enjoy being left in such a state of frustration! Most of us don't understand it ourselves either! I'm one of those people who is very good at sleeping. Sometimes when away on holiday if Mrs Chaste is having trouble sleeping, she deliberately wakes me with a tease and then stops! Great fun!

18. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    Exercise, healthy diet, eat less sugar/alcohol a few hours before bed, less caffeine, soothing music, maybe some incense, earlier bedtime and a really boring book about birds or something.

Also, he'll get used to it.

Tom Cross likes this.
  19. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Practically speaking (and from experience), every time he wakes up from the cage, make him get up to go urinate (whether he thinks he has to or not). He'll get used to it and he won't need to wake you up when he does so.

-nancy!

Tom Cross and bondinchas like this.
  20. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Yeah, my wife still feels guilty too if I end up sleeping in the cage -- unless she is punishing me on purpose, which I think she is learning can be fun, so I may be on thinner and thinner ice at this point. I actually like sleeping with it on, not because I like it on (it's uncomfortable), but because it really does a number on my brain and gets me back to where I need to be (basically, an obedient little puppy) much faster than anything else we've come up with. So I'm a bit torn, but at this point, I guess if I had to choose, I'd wear it every night, and deal with the discomfort and sleep issues.

21. KeyholderD

Verified Female

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I can't say wether you are doing right or wrong because this is all about the rules and consent between the two of you. No tips for better nights either. Just a few words about my experience so far.

My lockee is doing NOvember and this means he is sleeping caged almost every night since the 1st of November. He wakes up a lot. For this reason I decided to let him sleep without his cage a couple of nights. For health reasons. I would say communication is the key...

Tom Cross, Goddess li and Knox_ like this.
  22. Goddess li

Verified Female

Local Time:
    He's quite keen to get the piercing. I need to get it organised really. I will have a look into what you suggest, thank you

bondinchas and Tom Cross like this.
  23. Goddess li

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you for your comment, it is interesting to read about others. He was generally in it all the time anyway before. I gave him a little break because I was feeling blue and I think it's just time to get used to it. He didn't sleep so well again last night but he will be staying in it. I'm going to get him out for a play this evening to alleviate the pressure a little. He won't be enjoying it though

ChasteHubby2015, Knox_ and KeyholderD like this.
  24. Knox_

Knox_ Active member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Absolutely true! @KeyholderD describes it well. Communication is key! And yes, the nights are definitely the hardest. I wake up about 3-4 times a night from a strong erection and tight cage. Painful and sensitive. And yes I do get a bit grumpy when I wake up during my deep sleep. However, the erections occur during the REM phase. But even if I've had a rough night, I wouldn't want my KH to give in to sleeping without a cage. That would feel like failure and a limitation in my submissiveness. An occasional night without is welcome when everything is sensitive. It's nice to be able to refuel the battery during a good sleep. But generally, I want my KH to stick to it. Just caged.

Tom Cross and KeyholderD like this.
  25. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    https://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/sleep/conditioninfo/inadequate-sleep

In light of the above, get a device that doesn't effect your sleep!

Tom Cross likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice