Ruined orgasm same effect as regular one

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vivandis, Nov 1, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Vivandis

Vivandis Member

Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    I tried a couple of times to try the ruined orgasm. I get close to the edge and stop all stimulation. When I get it just enough, there can be up to 10 seconds without stimulation before cumming, but the orgasm still feels somewhat normal, and I still crash afterwards with the mood drop and loss of erection. Am I failing my failed orgasms???

I even tried milking the prostate after 2 weeks, and I just ended up orgasming like normal. What coule I be doing wrong?

2. SissyKayli

SissyKayli Active member

US
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    If it still feels like a normal orgasm, you can try stopping stimulation even sooner. A ruin for me, I don’t feel the pleasure, just feel the cum dribbling out. Should be able to do three or four in a row without losing the erection. Probably you know this and have read it already. I guess just practice some more and see if you can get a better ruin by stopping sooner.

3. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    There are no standardized terms for anything, but my version of a "ruined" orgasm aligns with Kayli. There is no orgasmic sensation, the emission is not exactly semen, but also not precum. It's essentially prostate milking by a different method.

Try to teeter at the edge without allowing the orgasm to occur, and stop all stimulation when you're in danger of losing control. The muscular input to prevent an orgasm contributes to reaching the ruined orgasm. Done right, the wave towards inevitability will crest then pass, but the emission will release almost numbly, without any contractions. It's a very touchy balancing act, and failure is a part of the process.

JackStrap likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    sounds like you're going too long and need to stop sooner. You may have a few false alarms but better that than going too far and having an orgasm. Good luck

Perverspepere likes this.
  5. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    I’ve only been successful once and that was using a hollow sound. Was absolutely amazing. I haven’t been able to duplicate since. I love edging though.

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i dont really know but some men can cum ever so quick. so i spose if you one like that then it best if you dont have none till you are allow.

7. Otto9

Otto9 Member

self-employed
    Austria, Europe
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    For me there are three different kinds of "ruined" orgasms:

1) When cum just dribbles out like loo - it feels nice but there is neither lust nor frustration. This "orgasm" is the most difficult to achieve.

2) When I am normally stroked and in the very moment I start to ejaculate, the grip is being removed. Very lustful and very frustrating!

3) When I am in a cage and cum just from pressing my legs together and teasing my nipples - these orgasms are very lustful but not completely satisfying, so they leave me with some frustration.

8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I think its a bit of an art doing it yourself, and it takes a lot of self control not to follow through and orgasm.
    So i leave it to my wife to ruin my orgasms, she either stops well before she thinks i'm going to orgasm or she'll squeeze my clitty cock and thumb over the top of my peehole to stop any cum from ejaculating from my clitty cock, its such a weird sensation, my clit pulses but nothing is allowed to come out, she holds her squeeze and thumb over until i go flaccid again which is around 5 mins then releases her grip...cum sometimes just dribbles out with no sensation and sometimes there is nothing there, she likes to think in this case she's "sent it all back"

9. Otto9

Otto9 Member

self-employed
    Austria, Europe
    Local Time:
    You cum actually ends up in your bladder - which is completely fine.

10. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes. Those muscular contractions, the clenching that are part of a complete male sexual response, are to be avoided.

Ejaculation will happen without twitches or spurts, and you will stay in arousal or plateau without resolution and refractory period.

I bravely asked a urologist her opinion and she kindly assured me that men don’t need orgasms. And no - those slow gentle emissions I get are ejaculations. I’m missing nothing healthwise by staying denied. I throb in my cage whenever I think of that day. Even after two years. ​

“During ejaculation, semen exits the body through the urethra and rhythmic contractions may be felt at the head of the penis, in the pelvic area, and near the anus. Those contractions are responsible for propelling semen through the urethra and out of the head of the penis. The orgasmic and ejaculation phase is often noted by increased involuntary muscle movements and pelvic thrusts.”

You can ejaculate without contractions.
    I try not to clench down at all. When I try to hold back by squeezing down I tend to trigger an orgasm. I try to hold “open” and not exercise my PC muscles.

handsolo, SubSnuggler and Rectrix like this.
  11. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    100% agree with @Peter Rabbit

It's a misnomer to called it a ruined orgasm. It's zero orgasm when done correctly.

It's just an ejaculation, a flow, a release of a valve with none of the celebration.

After 2 months of not cumming I found it flows like a river and changes nothing at all with regard to arousal or horniness.

SubSnuggler and Peter Rabbit like this.
  12. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ruining is an art form, as is edging. If well runiert you can lie there for minutes without stimulation and eventually the sperm runs out of you. Not precum, but real sperm. But the squirting and pulsating is not there.

When edging indes it no longer comes to orgasm, you just get absolutely horny and nothing happens.

Should the orgasm be well runiert, you feel for hours the urge to have to cum.

13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    im the same, I feel so pleasure or sensations, just fluid coming out.

14. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes! Exactly. You know when it’s “perfect”. She can spill me without a single twitch. I get harder after them.

And I’ll tell you, it was quite an experience for me having two urologists tell me I won’t hurt my health by spilling out slowly, being denied orgasm so I can stay rock hard aroused…. with explicitly no minimum frequency for orgasms… and no warning or concern over my health.

My wife smirked that if I was trying to get a doctors note for orgasms, I miscalculated spectacularly.

Perfect ruined orgasms are all I need. Ever. She’s even apologized when she’s slipped up and gave me a touch too many and I twitch just a little. She knows I’m better kept denied, even when I break down and beg to cum.

This is making me throb in my cage just thinking about it.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  15. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    I am able to ejaculate fairly easily in my cage and use a wand between my balls and the cage, if I pull the wand away as I start flowing, it’s zero orgasm. I once continued holding the wand there too long, I was still experimenting, and I had post orgasm drop. It wasn’t as bad as a full O, but took a day or two to get back in the submissive state.
    My wife says she counts any of these as an orgasm, so the wand plug now has a small padlock through it to take away the temptation.
    We haven’t tried traditional handjob edging and ruined ones that way yet.

Surrendered likes this.
  16. LongTimeLurker

Local Time:
    I'm not able to ruin my orgasm. It still feels great, I may not experience full post orgasm drop, but it's still there.
    There was one time when I experienced zero orgasm unintentionally while having PIV and trying to hold it. I was a lot surprised when realized that I ejaculated but felt absolutely nothing.
    It was a long time ago and I would love to experience it again.
    When using the wand as @Queens servant73 it doesn't work. Even if I stop the wand a few seconds before orgasms. I guess everyone is programmed differently.

17. Vivandis

Vivandis Member

Local Time:
    So, what would be the difference between edging and ruined, both seem to require the same kind of 'getting close to orgasm without going too far'. Is it that in edging the excitation is left to fall back to medium-low levels between each but ruined is more of staying close to the edge continually?

Also, does it take long to get the ruin or is it quick?

18. WannaLockCock

WannaLockCock I'm your huckleberry!

HVAC tech
    USA Alabama
    Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    This is true. It is called retrograde ejaculation. I had a multi-level spinal fusion several years ago and the dr told me that this would be a possibility. After the surgery and recovery, when I was feeling up to sex/masturbation, (of course masturbation was first choice) (less stress on all the new incisions) I tried it and all seemed normal at first. Then after several months went by I noticed that I was producing probably 1/3 or even less than before. The dr said the scar tissue probably was causing it. I didn't ask why. I just figure it has something to do with the nerves I guess? The sensations are mostly the same. I really miss the "pulsing" as the ejaculate is/was shot out.

I too have tried ruining and I can't quite find the fine line between stopping and nothing happening or I stop and wait and think ha I made it then I feel the same contractions as with a regular orgasm. It is still not as satisfying but does cause the emotional dump. Unfortunately for me right now it doesn't matter. I WANT TO CUM but the meds I'm on are messing with my body's ability to reach the "cliff". I can get right to the edge but just can't cross over no matter how hard or long I try. It's chastity without the cage. My Mistress has allowed me to be free till it gets figured out, but it's still the same frustration if not worse.

19. HerLittleBitch

HerLittleBitch Under the spell of my loving @Mistress-M

South West, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thanks for posting this :)

Thought you should know @Mistress-M ;-)

Mistress-M likes this.
  20. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You got the same info from your urologists as we did as well.

We were there because of the cage that caused problems on the scrotum and also explained to us that as a man you do not need an orgasm.

Also his statement that "at some point" even a discharge takes place, is true.

That happens at some point by itself.

So it goes completely without, if you want :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice