New and First experience (waiting on cage to arrive)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TinyCage90, Jul 8, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    So I had to take the cage off for a few days bc of a small sore spot. I moved up a ring size. This is the 3rd consecutive day being caged and I haven’t had any problems at all. My wife wants me to stay caged for 7 days straight which will be the longest I’ve been so far. Hopefully I don’t have any problems, I really want to please her.

true42 likes this.
  2. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Anybody experience and problems with their balls slipping out of the ring? Happened a few times today. I went down a ring size, it happened again so I went down another size. The ring is snug but comfortable. I actually like the more snug feel. So far it hasn’t happened again. Wonder if this is the right solution..

bondinchas and jemima like this.
  3. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Just watch out that the smaller ring is not too tight. It may be okay right now; just check that it’s still okay over a period. I went down a ring size and found it was too tight when an erection tried to happen as I was pleasuring my wife. Balls went a funny colour!

TinyCage90 likes this.
  4. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Yeah so I just stopped at a gas station otw to work and checked it. My left one was kind of hurting. I got scared and slipped out of it bc I don’t have a key.. not sure where I go from here. Different shapes ring? Idk why I all of a sudden have a problem with my balls slipping through…

5. Bill249017

UK
    Local Time:
    What type of cage do you have? Both my cages (CB6000 and Vice) have rings that you put in place behind your balls, without needing to squeeze the balls and cock through in order to fit the cage. I haven’t had any cases of the balls escaping in the 6 weeks I have been in chastity. I would be interested in hearing from those guys with even longer experience…

6. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    It’s the “sissy in pink” from Lock the Cock website. It has been great until yesterday. Idk how it even happened. Lol.

7. Bill249017

UK
    Local Time:
    I have ones more like the Silicone Sissy style- but in harder plastic. The silicone ones are too easy to escape from.

8. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Yeah the one I have is hard plastic as well. It has been really good.

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    some rings are a funnyshape that fit close to you and they look nice but the comfy ones i have find are them that are metal and all round. i am not very big there and Mistress send my 40mm ring to Etsy and they shrunked it to 36mm and it a good fit now and it stilly comfy for me.

TinyCage90 likes this.
  10. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Tmrw will be 7 straight days locked up. Longest lock up time for me so far. Im curious to see wether my wife will unlock me and let me release or keep me locked up.

Open2njoy likes this.
  11. Bill249017

UK
    Local Time:
    Depends in whether she wants to use Her Cock. I have been locked pretty much non-stop for nearly 5 weeks now. I am hoping my wife will want to play with Her Cock soon, feel it against her or even inside her. But I don’t expect she’ll want it to cum. I am not bothered anymore- still getting so much pleasure over the increased sex we are having, and the sharing of her orgasms. I love the increased intimacy, cuddling, kissing, touching. Strangely I do miss the thrusting, but I hope she may let me use a strapon on her soon in place of using Her Cock; that way I can penetrate her without danger of too much stimulation, ejaculation, mess and a drop in my attention to her.

TinyCage90 likes this.
  12. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @TinyCage90 After a week you must be feeling the effects of nonstop desire. You want the freedom to be released but it’s also a joy to be kept locked by your wife. It’s starting to feel natural especially as she exerts her dominance over you.

TinyCage90 likes this.
  13. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    #113 bondinchas, Aug 7, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
    If it feels snug then the base ring sounds the right size. If you have a smaller ring try it, you should be able to wear it with no discomfort, but exclude having erections - that's a different problem!
    If it hurts when you get hard, then that's down to two things.
    You'll get erections much less and they won't be as hard in the cage if firstly the cage is nice and short. If your head is always or mostly always touching the end of the cage, then you won't have the physical room to develop a hard erection. If your head rarely touches the end of the cage, then you'll have room to get hard, and that can be painful, you will be much more comfortable with a shorter cage.
    Secondly, as you do chastity more and for longer periods, your body will get to learn that you just can't get erect in your cage, and so it won't - and that happens quicker with a short cage.

Balls slipping through is caused by two things...
    As the cage ring is a smaller diameter than the base ring, the gap is slightly larger in the middle at the bottom than at the sides, so if the cage rotates then a ball can sometimes squeeze through. It can also happen when the rings are the right diameter if the gap between the rings is too big. Changing ring size will also change the gap size - a smaller base ring will also give you a smaller gap (even if the perpendicular gap stays constant!), so sometimes if you go down a ring size, you might need to increase the gap, or vice-versa.

You can measure the gap you need accurately by getting two pencils, put them where the base and tube rings would trap your scrotum, and wrap an elastic band loosely around each end of the pencils. Then you can measure the gap needed, possibly just a fraction wider than the distance between the compressed pencils. Then measure your cage between the rings to check, being mindful that the distance directly between the rings is different all around the ring, as well as being a little bigger than the perpendicular gap between them (the latter being what might be quoted when buying a device). While you have the pencils in place, you can also experiment to see what the smallest gap is that either testicle can slip through, noting that they're very likely two different sizes! Then you'll have the range of sizes between which your gap should be.

On metal cages the steel is often soft enough to adjust the gap by assembling the cage off of your body and pulling or squeezing the gap bigger or smaller by hand.

true42 and TinyCage90 like this.
  14. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Be patient it will likely take a while for her to get used to it and hopefully see that she can actually enjoy it. A suggestion would be to come home from work with some flowers or something special and just say thank you and you love her. Do not push hard and do not get discouraged with set backs.

TinyCage90 likes this.
  15. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    I used vaseline , the thick stuff . I rubbed it around the ring and was able to get my little finger up under the metal bars . After that it was pleasant to wear .. I'd take a 3 day break now that your getting raw a bit.
    Then cage back up with the vaseline .. Even after months, once in a while I'd sleep wrong,somehow and the cage would be rubbing me and making a sore spot , but the vaseline always fixed it up.
    I also used my little finger to get under my cut foreskin and clean myself . it worked by sliding it all the way down entering at the base of my penis.

TinyCage90 likes this.
  16. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:

17. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    I have a jailbird , At first I had bought metal rings from Tandy Leather , to try each one out for size . After testing out knock off cages I got the real one.
    After a while i noticed one ball would at times slip put, I cured that by putting the cage into a vise and squeezing the ball ring closer to the upper cock ring. ( I wasn't wearing it when it was in the vise Lol) That worked and had no more problems slipping out.

TinyCage90 likes this.
  18. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    That is awesome. That is what I want. Part of me hopes she’ll keep me locked and part of me wants to release so bad. I love it.

19. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    100% correct!

20. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you! Very helpful

21. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    #121 nikkel, Aug 7, 2021
    Yes I agree bring her flowers ,once your caged , take her to candle lit dinners , what ever is her favorite things , maybe a trip to the spa while you wait in the car, or anything that she recognizes as your new found dedication to her now your caged..
    I heard an ex of mine tell me she didn't want to hurt me, and it didn't look healthy, what if it's noticed, what if I'm in a car accident .. All excuses ,but the real reason was I wasn't the man she wanted.. I just remembered the time I was first sentenced to no sex.( no cage yet ) It was very erotic to massage her nude body and that was all I was allowed. I called up the local Cheese Cake restaraunt and had them deliver a cake of her favorite kind to her business . A note said "wishfully thinking of you'" . That night she gladly whipped my ass with a cane before I massaged her as I had requested days ago, next morning she had me dry her off after her shower and rub coconut cream all over her body . She pointed to my erection and told me to go get the cane so she could cool me down..
    That was about the best it got. I should have showered her with gifts and compliments , but when your out of work as I was at the time , it's hard to keep from being depressed. The relationship ended with her saying I was a pervert for asking for the kinky stuff. Which was what she had been thinking all along .. I often wondered how it would have turned out if I'd continued spoiling her .
    Serveral years later I found a real Queen, who loves what she does to me ,
    It was years later that my Queen agreed to cage me, she jumped at the chance . She loves the power it gives her ,and loves to whip me too. The beauty is she is not a pro, money never is mentioned . If anything she's a bit to sadistic. She suggested branding me with her curling iron like the do cattle . I had to beg out of that one . I asked if instead I could fashion a branding iron from a coat hanger instead ,but she said she liked the wide marks her curling iron would leave as she held it in place to put her initials on my butt.

TinyCage90 likes this.
  22. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    #122 TinyCage90, Aug 7, 2021
    Purchased a holy trainer knock off. It’s the “nano” size, pretty small.. its pretty humiliating walking around the house in my pink, barley an inch long cage. I can feel my dick swell in the new cage but it is to small to allow an erection (seems like a perfect fit to me) It came today in the mail so I asked for the keys to switch out cages. I like how every time I ask for the keys my wife questions me and tells me I better not get any ideas. Of course I got rock hard switching out cages with my wife watching me. She says “ you know what?, I’ll give you 15 seconds to jack off” she started a timer on her phone, I began to jack off, as soon as i thought I might be able to cum, “times up!” Standing there in-front of her rock hard she laughs and says “lock back up”. Right before I left for work I kissed her bye, she reached down, grabbed my balls really hard and said “have a good night at work, I love you” It hurt but felt so good.

23. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    Something exciting happened this morning. My wife and her friend were talking and my wife’s friends mentioned how her husband was annoying her constantly about sex. So my wife told her friend how she locks my dick up and that she has the keys and controls when and how I get to cum. My wife sent pics of my cage to her friend and explained how it was a good idea. Her friend, being vanilla like my wife, actually liked the idea and said she was going to research it some. While my wife was telling me all of this I thought my penis was going to explode out of its cage. Very very big turn on for me. I hope she tells more of her friends lol.

Open2njoy and b_quark like this.
  24. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    Yeah my jailbird cage is only long enough for my shrivelled up dick to fit into. Even then my dick is right at the end of the cage . any arousal causes my dickmtopush on the end of the cage ,pulling the whole cage away from my boddy,and puting pressur on my ballsto as it stretches them.. I love the feeling . The shorter the cock compartment , the better in my opinion. the cock

TinyCage90 likes this.
  25. TinyCage90

TinyCage90 Active member

Local Time:
    I agree, shorter is better. With the bigger cages my dick had to much room to grow and it caused a lot of pain at night. The shorter cage doesn’t allow my dick to grow any so it doesn’t pull as much on my balls. I can feel it trying to grow but it just can’t.. It’s like a constant tease.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice