No More Thrusting

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Crowned, Jul 1, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Crowned

Crowned Active member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    My wife has decided and implemented that I will no longer be thrusting anymore. Whenever we have intercourse, she is on top and dictates everything. If I am lucky enough to get oral, I am on my back and not allowed to thrust.

I offered that perhaps I could thrust in her hand, but she is not having it. She says if I am lucky enough to get an HJ, I will lie back and she will administer it. She calls my HJs "maintenance" and I am expected to release in 1-2 minutes.

Has anyone else been cut off from thrusting as well staying caged virtually full time (I am allowed out for a few days every 3-4 months...other than play time for an hour 1-2/month).

2. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    That sounds amazingly frustrating! I’m glad my wife hasn’t thought of this so far, worst for me was not being allowed to touch my penis if I was allowed out of the cage for any reason. That totally messed with me enough, not being allowed to thrust would be far worse I think!

3. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    I don't think ill be suggesting this, although sometimes mistress instructs me not to move while she climaxes, sometimes thats actually a good thing since I am not allowed to cum inside her without permission, if indeed at all, in which case I cant thrust until she feels me go soft inside then promptly locked back up for another week.

Thats pretty frustrating but I love it.

JackStrap likes this.
  4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well thrusting is not allowed or possible these days for me. There has been 2 climaxes given to me this year.

Each time she has mounted and slowly ground herself against me. Then after she was done she would get basically completely still and play with my breasts and nipples with no more than slightly slow rocking against me till I orgasmed as I started she stopped everything except her hands.

That's my future.

Guest 2684 and JackStrap like this.
  5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thrusting during sex has always been a bit tricky for me anyway. I’m not very big, so any in and out motions by me tend to lead to me slipping out and then trying to get it back in. That is the main reason she on top most of the time, it’s more of a grind than an actual penetration. She puts her feet underneath my hips and that gets me closer to reaching. So no, no long strokes lol.

As far as hjobs, usually when I start thrusting she slows down or stops, but I think it’s more her trying to slow my orgasm or stop it. If I start she knows I’m close.

MissyB and Charles3451 like this.
  6. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I was never forced into it, rather I just preferred it. I hated thrusting, it reminded me too much of the appendage stuck to my body. I always preferred being on the bottom and having my wife in the lead.

Guest 2684, MissyB, jemima and 4 others like this.
  7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    It's a good way of exerting control

Crowned likes this.
  8. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    First it was orgasming while inside her which was banned. Then any penetrative sex was gradually reduced.

Now it is something which happens rarely, in a semi-distanced way, and under her strict control as to what movement, if any, is allowed to complement what she is doing with her wand.

And I love it!

Rectrix and Subliminal83 like this.
  9. Andy1955

Andy1955 Member

Retired
    Devon, UK
    Local Time:
    #9 Andy1955, Jul 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
    I am never allowed thrusting or intercourrse of any description. I am caged in one of my many cages 24/7 and only required to service my wife with my tongue or a dildo strapped to my forehead or mouth. I do get pegged regularly with ever increasing size dildo's and for an extra treat my nipples are zapped with a tens machine.
    Just be happy with what you have is my motto

10. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    Can someone give me a clear description of thrusting ? On what does it consist exactly?

11. Crowned

Crowned Active member

Local Time:
    With intercourse she just says "I do the fucking now, you get fucked." Of course like many here who lock long periods, it does not last terribly long anyway. On one occasion she took me in the "Amazon" position which was fun. However, once I released, it all dribbled out of her, down my shaft and down my ass crack. I had never experienced something like that before...but she said it was common for the woman during sex...and liked that I got to experience it (and will again).

StubHub likes this.
  12. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I experienced that lovely effect for the last few years before we ended PIV. Now if she decides to give me a climax by rubbing herself against me I end up with my spunk laying on my abdomen and it appears I get to consume it.

13. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Your description says "former male" and you really don't understand what thrusting is?

14. Crowned

Crowned Active member

Local Time:
    I’m with you, that post seemed either ridiculous or a “me post” as in…it has nothing to contribute other than saying “I’m so denied I don’t have opportunities to thrust.” In short, “me, me, me.” If it wasn’t, the person would have opened a dictionary and looked up the word “thrust” rather than embarrassing themselves at the lack of understanding simple words.

Charles3451 likes this.
  15. Lady J

Lady J New member

uk
    Local Time:
    @Kylara profile states from Belgium / Brussels
    English may well not be posters native tongue , thrusting could well have a totally
    different context to them ,

a little empathy would go a long way and an explanation rather than a derogatory post
    even further,

@Kylara to answer your question ,
    I would say thrusting = long forceful in and out strokes of the penis into the vagina,
    hope this helps,

regards
    Lady J

16. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    @Lady J
    Thank you very much, English is not my mother tongue and I do well in many area but sex slang is another and time to time google don't help. Before talking I prefer to be on the same page.
    Thank you for the definition and I see well what it mean.

My KH still love PIV, even if it is now less and less and I know the possible outcome of no more PIV, when we do it she wants me to be very slow, nearly no mouving, a stroke can takes 5 to 10 seconds and with periods where I do not move at all in beetween.

In that way you get not excited enough to cum (but it does not happen anyway as we use lidocaine to numb my thing).
    Thrusting is now a thing of the past like many others.

Lady J likes this.
  17. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    I've been cut off from penile sexual activity of any kind so any stimulation would be amazing to me!
    Perhaps you should be positive about at least getting sexual pleasures, whatever the rules. From my own perspective you're incredibly lucky!!

18. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    My wife has made no such pronouncements about “no more thrusting”.

She has said she’s more likely to fuck me then let me fuck her. I had tried to entice her with a strapon and high quality silicone dildo like @Tom Allen and his wife use. Alas, she’s not interested in being penetrated, except to overwhelm me, and then she’s rather ride me and control the motion completely.

Her actions speak louder than words
    6ED6DE3F-C97E-49BE-8258-85E0313CAE12.jpeg
    3CA16AEF-934A-49EC-9A27-4B04C5E3F782.jpeg

She nearly let me go an entire calendar year without thrusting into her. But in December 2020 she let me on a whim.

I lasted just 20 strokes and nearly cried. I hoped I would last. I didn’t even though I had been ruined, and I even twitched a little from an abandoned orgasm, and yet I stayed hard. She decided to let me take her doggie styled. Being inside her was simply too much. It did truly break me to grasp her hips and thrust into her, and then only get to experience that for 20 seconds before I lost my load and my erection. It had been 1 year and 7 months waiting. The prior time in 2019 was sweet missionary sex after some rough play, including biting and ball spanking.

I don’t know if she’ll decide to deny me thrusting for the entirety of 2021.

She prefers to leave things “indefinite” to keep my hopes up.

I am let out of my cage every week or two for a cage swap. She’s telling me to expect “months” between orgasms now.

She’s trained away my stamina. You can see the progression in the image below. My fucking days have dwindled over time.

Kylara and Robins toy like this.
  19. Guest 2044

Guest 2044 New member

Local Time:
    My wife (Mistress Dawn) sometime forbids me from thrusting. She may be on top riding me, on all fours backing onto me doggy style, or I am on top but must hold still while she works her hips to 'ride me' from below - incredibly teasing! A tightly gripped cock is used to check my obedience and I only cum when she decides (if she decides) to allow me.

StubHub likes this.
  20. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    thrust . giggle what a funny word. :) i have look it up and it says push sudden. i have never done it anyways.

21. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I like the concept in theory, reducing the male aspects for the man of any sexual contact. But that does shift all or most of the physical effort , especially during intercourse to the woman. If she enjoys that added exertion then it is a nice extension of control/ But i could see where some other way to limit the male role might work. Even using a cream to numb penis so that has little sexual pleasure for him. That way he can still work physically to give her pleasure without receiving any himself. I do agree that having the male on the bottom so all the action can be controlled by the woman is the best position.

Kylara likes this.
  22. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I was unlocked last night for some good old fashioned PIV and I made the comment that I didn't realize how much I missed thrusting into her. The whole motion is so primal that I just need to do it. I'm not sure if I could cope with that directive but I've learned a lot about what she prefers and if she said I couldn't... we'd find a way.

Serious head game going on there.

Robins toy likes this.
  23. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    I'm not allowed to have PIV sex ever again, and my penis is strictly forbidden receiving any kind of stimulation during 'sex.' I'm not even allowed to look at female nudity.

But more to the point of your post, my wife loves vaginal stimulation and very much enjoys having me work her favorite dildos while I also use my fingers and tongue to stimulate her clit and anus. I asked her a while back why she never wants to use the strap-on anymore and won't consider a penis extension/sleeve when I'm not in chastity. She said she can't have me pretending I am a real man who is capable of fucking.

So, in other words, I can't thrust my own penis into her, and she won't even allow me to make that motion when it's a fake penis attached to me.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  24. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Don’t you just love the freedom it gives you to just worship her vagina and be free of any wasted time for you her sexual satisfaction becomes all that you need

b_quark and StubHub like this.
  25. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I loved this comment. I’ve been married for 35 years, and we only started experimenting with male chastity a few weeks ago. Since then I have come to realise, as you say, how much I worship my wife’s vagina. Giving her pleasure with my mouth, fingers and vibrator are great sources of sexual pleasure for me. Very strangely I find I can cope without my own orgasms for now.

Guest 2684 and StubHub like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice