Being 'high' through chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andy80, Jun 1, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    One of my most enjoyable discoveries in my chastity journey so far was discovering how - after a period locked 24/7 - I started feeling 'high' from the chastity.

I understand this has something to do with brain chemistry - and increased levels of dopamine and oxytocin - but reading about it was one thing, experiencing it is something entirely different.

I've found the 'high' starts to kick in for me after about two weeks locked (with no release), and then it builds and builds. It's very different to the initial horny feelings I might get in the first week. I still get frustrated at times, but I also have increasing moments of blissful calmness, when I'm very aroused but relaxed, and I feel very loving and affectionate to my KH. I think about my KH a lot during these times.

I imagine that if more non-locked men could suddenly experience an hour or so of these sensations, as a taster, the number of converts to chastity would be so much higher. It astonishes me that I only discovered this utter pleasure in my 40s.

I'd be interested to know:
    how others would describe their high?
    how long it takes you to get there?
    has your KH noticed it too - e.g. changes in your mood and behaviour through chastity?
    and if you are one of the guys here who's locked for months, does the high just go on and on?

Dogchasecats, Rectrix, RexVa and 8 others like this.
  2. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    I experience very similar feelings. Week 1 is really no big deal. I'm horny, but it's pretty easy. By week 2, I really start to feel the build up of something wonderful. Literally everything turns me on. But, for me, it's not until I hit week 3 that my "high" kicks in. Not having even an erection for over 2 weeks, my body starts to shift focus on other parts. My pleasure center shifts more internal. The feeling I get is very hard to describe, but when your penis is taken out of the equation, it is almost like a "mental erection". A full body erogenous zone. Something I can only imagine a woman experiences when she's aroused.

My Miss certainly does notice as well. I become much more affectionate. Her needs always come first, but I become very "cuddly" and "kissy" when I get to this point. She adores the attention, and seeing her so happy when I become so affectionate just increases my "high".

~Sierra

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I don't I go as far as experiencing a high, but yes there are feelings of elation, which come and go

Dogchasecats and Andy80 like this.
  4. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    For sure here. End of 2nd week Im a horny mess and then start accepting my fate, which allows me to focus on the high. According to my wife that doesnt fully happen till 6 weeks. After this my mood and feelings are almost 100% at her mercy - and she keeps that high going.

5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Sub-space is the best.

I assume that's what you're talking about.

6. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thanks true42. Yes I guess it is a kind of subspace. I usually thought subspace was when there been some pain involved and a release of endorphins (which I've not personally experienced) - not that there are hard and fast rules to all this.

Either way, it's the best as you say.

7. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    For me it depends on what activity there has been as to the level of the high and how quickly I get there.

About the end of the 2nd week I start to get to the level of that high, where I'm happy concentrate solely on Mrs Sen's pleasure and the high/buzz if we have a session where I am teased / denied after giving her pleasure then the high is even better and lasts an age.

Ive only gotten to 3 weeks before so can't comment beyond that, but I do agree with the OP, if men could get past the notion that sexual satisfaction meant their own orgasm was the goal and experience sustained arousal it would most likely be far more mainstream.

I constantly remind Mrs Sen how I love the sense of lust and love when I look at her. My best "sub space" moments have been after we have had sex, I've remained locked and I am washing her in the shower whilst kneeling, complete submission.

8. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    When locked without any tease and denial I start to feel quite "floaty" after about 2-3 weeks.

With T&D, which is what we're doing now, I felt it after just 9 days and several unlocked T&D sessions.

More so than that I feel energised somehow.

The only way I can function is by distracting myself, and that means I get a lot of stuff done lol.

9. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree. Edging gets me to that point sooner and seems to intensify the gentle buzz of being denied an orgasm. It’s really difficult to describe the feeling but it is pleasurable.

10. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    nope, I experience the high from chastity and subspace as distinct. High is much more lasting and way more physical.
    It takes a week to build up, culminate at 10-14 days and open the doors to acceptance then, where devotion then need reinforcement.
    By now, my KH can almost tell at my behavior how long I have been chaste.

11. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    normally 2-3 weeks, but the more she teases me the shorter the period

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice