Feeling locked and forgotten

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jeffroid, Mar 13, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Jeffroid

Jeffroid Active member

USA Ky
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    Not gonna lie I sometimes feel that way like she's forgotten I'm even caged sometimes. Then I subconsciously whine and project until she sees I'm aggravated. Then she reminds me its up to her and no she hasn't forgotten me.
    Guess my post is about trusting their judgement even when you may feel lonely and frustrated sometimes.
    Whether you're locked 3 days or 3 months they haven't forgot about us. That's what makes this fun.
    Letting someone you trust more than yourself control your urges is on a different level altogether. Cheers!

2. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    So right but that is where CM helps when you get on here and realize it is all your locked emotional thoughts and you are not alone. Then your little cock twitches in your cage reminding you she still has the keys and you are still locked it helps ... Hang in there keep communicating and know you are helping to progress your own desires. Good luck

3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Most keyholders have no idea how little they actually have to do to keep us happy and mentally healthy. A pat on the cage when walking by, a taunt here and there that you are locked just like she wants. A text message to let you know how much she loves knowing that you are locked and at her mercy. It hurts sometimes when you feel that she can’t give you even 5 minutes a day when you are dealing with the discomfort of a cage 24/7.

4. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    This.

I've had this talk with my wife several times. It took her a while to get to the point of realizing how little she has to do to keep me in it. A comment. A pat. Rubbing her ass on me if I come up for a hug from behind. She still doesn't do things every day, she needs to be in the right mood too, but having that conversation several times has helped.

rhodry04, Anonoman, Calibob and 6 others like this.
  5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    The realities of living a life in a cage are sometimes brushed off here. The fact is that it is not always sunshine and riding crops.

Sometimes it’s being sick, overworked, tired, upset, sad, worried, life doesn’t stop when she turns the key. To make this work, it’s imperative we remember that wearing the device isn’t conditional on outside variables. We wear it because it’s what we are supposed to do for her. And just because we are wearing it for her, doesn’t mean it is constantly on her mind. She knows, but it’s not actually a constant like it is with us.

Keeping your mind on the big picture is tough sometimes, but worth it.

6. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    I can relate.
    my typical night is kids in bed by 8:45 with me putting them down. she's asleep by 9 or before i'm downstairs most nights. attempting to wake with a massage or foot rub is met with discouragement. I have been feeling discouraged lately like im wasting my life and relationship potential.

was hoping to have more intimacy and interaction bringing chastity into our marriage.
    beginning to think she may have agreed to it as a way of placating my desire for more interaction.

7. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    For me it’s feeling needed that makes my life very complete, without that I couldn’t manage and luckily she knows that very well

homebody and Jeffroid like this.
  8. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    I can relate but at the same time with life I don't want to overwhelm the wife with my needs after all she makes me go 24/7 but there are times I won't see her for 2 or 3 days because of work and our schedules. But I obey

Jeffroid likes this.
  9. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    I look at chastity captions to get me back in the right headspace. Imagine she is saying it to me. She's just too busy to remember, and that makes me feel forgotten sometimes

10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It's a natural human instinct to not want to feel overlooked or neglected. The cage can create another layer of loneliness. There's no real answer apart from platitudes. If it becomes an unbearable problem you need to discuss it with her. Good luck

Dasa, Calibob and Jeffroid like this.
  11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear this, it's rough. Talk to her, find out why she's so tired.

Calibob and Jeffroid like this.
  12. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    My partner didn't even open me up for cleaning for 4 weeks. To forget?

Jeffroid likes this.
  13. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I feel you. It's been a rough march so far. I can't remember the last time I was allowed to give my wife oral.

Rectrix and Chastehubs like this.
  14. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    That is a tough feeling to overcome. I was feeling that was this week as well. I also wasn’t feeling very submissive, still don’t. It’s been seven days since we had sex and sometimes it takes me two weeks to fully get my head right. Not trying to make this about me but to show you that you are not alone in those feelings. They are hard feelings to suppress. You aren’t forgotten or alone, you just think about it all the time and she doesn’t.

15. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    If your partner makes zero effort, why make any effort yourself?

CM89, Jeffroid and Chastehubs like this.
  16. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    She must have been feeling the same as me. Lol
    Very satisfying oral and strap on session for her last night.

Lesson: patience is a virtue.

17. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I understand this one. I'm always ready to do whatever in the "taking care of her physical needs" department (with absolutely zero expectation of anything in return), but her libido is maybe 1/10 or 1/20 what I have, so she's pretty content with a few foot-rubs a day while she reads or watches a movie, plus a back massage to put her to sleep.

It used to bother me horribly, but I eventually reached a sub state that seems pretty permanent now, where I am just kept waiting -- you know, like the origin of the word "waiter" -- to do whatever she asks, sexual or (mostly) otherwise. So if she goes a week or so without any desire for an orgasm, that is simply the way it should be. I need and I get my quality time with her, and that keeps me going. It is an absolute pleasure to be hers. I am interested in her; I'm not interested in changing her.

18. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    Not a big fan of captions, but there is one that really stuck with me... something like "The moment you want out is when real chastity begins." This helps me get through those times @Nicoftime mentioned above. I'm constantly having to remind myself that chastity is not conditional based on outside pressures. It's our way of life even when it's not sexy.

19. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    You may be locked but never forgotten.

Jeffroid likes this.
  20. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    I get this too.
    Dont communicate enough and yet dont want to overdo it as getting a vanilla woman into this is gradual.
    Each morning I roll into her naked side and slightly push the tube against her side butt so she cant forget. But I havent had pussy since Christmas though she has promised me some soon.

Jeffroid and Chastehubs like this.
  21. Jeffroid

Jeffroid Active member

USA Ky
    Local Time:
    I appreciate the thoughtful responses and opinions here. We've been in the FLR/chastity lifestyle almost a decade now and I still let those nagging insecurities bubble up sometimes. Does she really like this lifestyle? Is she just doing this to humor me...or worse...as an excuse to avoid "too much" sex?
    Deep down I know how she really feels because she tells me she enjoys being in charge and being in total control. But I remember her telling me sometime ago she won't be my kink dispenser or my fantasy domme. If we do this it's on her terms and I can take it or leave it.
    Guess my point...if I have one...is once you make the decision to hand over the keys it's no longer fantasy it's real life. And real life is boring sometimes too. But no she hasn't forgotten me. She knows what she's doing!
    And it's working!! Cheers!

asastype, NsToy, borbulls1961 and 2 others like this.
  22. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Glad your happy. I wouldn't have the patience or desire the the other posters have. We have had the conversation and I confronted her about being forgotten as others have discussed. For us chastity has always been a non-starter as I don't get my needs met. Our visions of what is supposed to occur are too different.

Jeffroid likes this.
  23. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:

Jeffroid likes this.
  24. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Corrected #23 --
    Wonderful post. When you've been in chastity for years you have to accept that it's not all teasing and oral worship. There are days and days and weeks of just locked. That's when you're chaste and your erection is suppressed and under her control, those are the weeks when you grow in your submission and accept that you're not like other men who have erections and masturbate and fuck their wives. She hasnt forgotten you're chaste, she's just living the life of a confident keyholding wife freed from service to your erection. Feeling forgotten is just a chaste guy struggling with acceptance of his submission, learning that his penis is not the center of her life.

asastype, Chastehubs and borbulls1961 like this.
  25. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    The tipping point for me is this: I would be happy to go a lifetime and never cum again, if I knew it was important to her, and made her happy. If I knew it entertained her, brought her joy, made her laugh, or in any way pleased her, it would be enough. If we could agree that the priority in the marriage is to meet her needs, that her happiness is what I find rewarding, and that together, we follow the path that she wants to follow, with trust and confidence that I so wholly support that path, that it's all I want, and in turn she feels free to have, to do, to be, to take, to deny, and to enjoy anything she pleases, it would be enough.

Enough for two lifetimes. Let alone one.

If I thought she tolerated it, or did it just to humor me, or simply accepted the keys and forget because it never mattered to her, then that to me would be life unlived.

I would be willing to do anything, be anything, give anything, if I knew it made her happy, no questions asked, no hesitation, for the duration of my life. The only thing in return I need is to know. Not guess, not surise, not think, not imagine. To know she's happy. it's enough.

johnny1, Dasa, Locked4Her215 and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice