1st time doing chastity as Alpha male...guidance please!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joey G, Feb 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    @John brings up a good point. The first time you cum after being locked up for a few days and getting teased is wonderful. And addicting. And you'll probably love ever millisecond of it.

But most (all?) guys go through a little sub-drop immediately afterwards. You're not going to want to necessarily be locked right back up or continue treating your Miss the same. You can try to fight it, but it is like Thanos. Inevitable :) Therefore, might be worth warning her about it when you get the chance (when you're in a non-sexy situation I'd say).

Hell, it might lead her to keeping you locked up longer, but them's the breaks! :D

Also, at some point ... have a conversation with her. Where you can both take a step out of the "fantasy" or play and have a serious conversation about what you're both wanting out of this. It'll help TONS to *know* how you both feel and how far you both want to go

Joey G and John like this.
  2. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    Hey Joey,

Man, it sounds like you are already there! Awesome! Right now, it sounds like it has been more role play game so far and it is going really well. It also sounds like you want to go longer which I’m a huge fan of. There is a pretty big distinction there. Your first steps were short term and really foreplay building towards sex with you finishing. When you being locked becomes assumed, sex will now mean you going down on her or using toys on her. Then maybe rubbing her feet after. But really, moving from short term chastity to long term chastity is basically extending that short term window of arousal to your entire day – you’re constantly aroused. It’s like an xman power ; ).

Regarding rationalizing the whole “I’m an alpha male am I going to lose that” thing, I think this will make you more of a man and a better man. This started as kink for me that I didn’t understand why I liked it. You see what directions others are going in and wonder, am I supposed to be submissive now? Am I supposed to wear panties or want a dildo up my ass now? It’s whatever you and your fiancé are into. You will take it in whatever direction you want. When I learned the science behind this – the hormones, I totally became more convicted to have it just be part of my life when I felt like I was just playing with it before. Check out this detailed post on the hormone interaction with dopamine, oxytocin and prolactin.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/hormone.38934/#post-416834

Long story short – men want to chase. Women want to be chased. Men get a rush from that chase and get a rush from the reward. Women get a rush from the man passionately pursuing her. When you are in a committed relationship, what happens to the chase part? Is it possible to bring back those emotions and keep them back? Chastity brings you right back as you constantly chase her. So think of how you were when you were courting your fiancé. How excited you were to see her or the sweet things you would do for her. How she always showed her appreciation as you chased her. Well, that can all come back indefinitely.

When you remain locked up and engage in sexual activity, it will be confusing at first. You have an instinct to make it across the finish line like an alpha man, but you’ll need to let that idea go, at least for a week to start with, then push your limits little by little. This doesn’t mean your not an alpha man. So not finishing will be new for you. Also new, you will ride out a rush of dopamine and oxytocin like you never have before. For me, those hormones are like a drug in itself. Don’t get me wrong, I have a normal orgasm every few weeks. I still crave that and want that and need that. You’ll see people on the boards refer to an orgasm hangover. That is the 3rd hormone in play here – prolactin. After you blow your load, prolactin basically puts the brakes on dopamine and oxytocin and all of that momentum you had built up chasing your fiancé. A woman only has a few day window per month that she can procreate. Men are built to turn things around pretty quick with the ability to procreate several times a day. So the whole hormone thing is Mother Nature’s way of telling you to go find some new pussy to spread your gene pool. In the framework of our society, that doesn’t work and most of us here are in committed relationships. This is hacking Mother Nature’s intention for sex to bring you closer to the person you love vs getting boring and causing tension or resentment because one or the other’s needs aren’t being met etc.

With that said, chastity doesn’t make you submissive unless you already have those tendencies. It just bottles up your sexual energy and points it at [whatever you’re into]. You’ll also find that you can more easily communicate about [whatever your into] and she will as well. Anything that you liked, you will like more. You will be exposed to new things as you look around the internet and here – some you will like and check out, some you will not, but that will be your path. Incidentally, I’d describe myself as an alpha male too, but chastity is just between my wife and I etc; she is on the vanilla side. Now, I say “whatever you’re into.” If you or your fiancé is into the humiliation thing, then her talking about your cage with her friends in front of you could be a thing you do. In general, the concept is that we concede certain things when we go into chastity. Obviously the ability to have an orgasm on our own terms is one of them. Beyond that, it’s whatever you BOTH agree to. So when she brought up the “I’m gonna show your cage to my friends” thing. You should talk to after that and let her know your thoughts. Before going into longer term lock up, you and your fiancé should understand each other’s wants and boundaries. You’ll see the concept of a contract out there and there are tons of examples if you wanted to do that. My wife and I don’t have a contract, but we definitely have a set of rules we follow. They keep us both honest

As many others have said, you will become preoccupied with this more than you can imagine. Your fiancé will not; at least not to the extent you will. That is a challenge for all of us, but frankly with how she is reacting, I don’t think you have much concern there. Also as many others have mentioned, and you have already done, allow that energy you have now to pour into all other areas of your life. That can be your job or working out more too. On the non sexual front, don’t help her with the dishes, ask her to sit down and check on what she wants to drink. When your done, sit on the couch and ask if you can give her a foot massage. Not sure if you’re living together yet, but if you are, do anything random around the house without telling her your going to do it (e.g. laundry or washing her car etc). She will notice and gush on you a bit, say something simple like “of course ma’am, I wanted to make sure you had time for a back massage later” or whatever will work for you guys. Just impress her in little ways and take it wherever it works for you.

With you mentioning you have been into role playing already – I’d say you’re pretty much set man. Just lock up and do your role playing games and work this into it. I do think you need to consider whether you’re looking for wind sprints where it is just part of your foreplay or if you’re looking for more of a marathon – at least a 5k ; ). No right or wrong answer. I’ve blathered on so much here because I’m trying to give you more context on why the marathon could be better, but again whatever works for you guys. As others have mentioned, chastity will take some time for you both to figure out; physically you getting used to a cage, getting that right and then what direction you take it from there. With the healthy sexual relationship you have and your fiancé’s openness, you have no idea how many challenges are already behind you. There are many people here that are jealous of you on that front I’m sure.

On the chastity cage front, I too started wit a cb6000, then went to cb6000s. I’m around 6 inches and found the 6000 fit well, but then also found out the smaller the better to keep the erection down which will avoid pain and discomfort. You really do want to mitigate erections, don’t worry, you will feel the cage tighten when you try to get aroused, you’ll still know you have a cock etc. I then moved on to a simple steel design. There was a lot more hygiene issues when I was wearing a plastic device and your skin can get irritated much easier. I can shower with the metal one with no issues after. I take it off for 2-3 showers a week. Also, plastic devices for me were too light. When I would get erections, it was easier for to lift the cage a bit and once you boner starts to get north it is tough to fight. The slightly heavier weight seems to be enough to help my cock pointing down which mitigates erections trying to get too far along. Here is a picture of the one I’m wearing now - You can get them on amazon for $20-40.
    upload_2021-2-14_17-45-30.png

Quick bio on me as I can see you’re also getting more comfortable as you realize chastity goes into all demographics. I’m in software sales, presenting as “thy guy” to important decision-maker audiences 10-15 times a week. As mentioned, I would consider myself an alpha male too. Have been married for 18 years. Have 3 kids 15, 13, 11. Vanilla as far as the rest of the world knows ; ). Btw, that is the hottest and coolest part of chastity imho – you can do it 24/7 in plain sight and the world is none the wiser. Just you and your partner and you can throttle it up at any given moment without anyone knowing a thing. Again you take it where you want it to go.

Have fun! Thanks for sharing your updates, looking forward to more of them

Jammy, remyruff, Rectrix and 4 others like this.
  3. SubmissiveSlut1

SubmissiveSlut1 Active member

Metro east Illinois
    Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    Joey G! Your going through all the same mental struggles i went through along with my Goddess. You have the same questions i did along with my Queen worried about loosing the alpha male she married. You cant get anymore alpha in regular life than i was and still in public. You touch my Queen or my kids there is no question on what i will do and my Mistress loves that. I bow only to my Mistress and her needs. Ive been locked up for going on 6 yrs 24/7 and believe me its not been perfect.
    We both have evolved into different people but we did it together. Communication is huge every step of the way. We have been together 12 yrs she is my everything. Her pleasures ans satisfaction is now my number one thing in life. Its got to the point of all honesty with everything. I can see and feel her more than ever. I can see my small caged cock doesnt do it for her anymore so im ok if we have a young hung bull come in to pleasure her with me there. We do everything together so why wouldnt i. My point is you both will grow but do it together with communication. At first she had alot of hard limits on things but now she has changed and makes me shave my legs, wear panties and paint my toe nails. Its only for her not anyone else so i do what im told. Mistress even tells me i will become a cock sucker for her but only time will tell. But at the end of the day my Queen knows i will die at the drop of a hat for her and still the same man she married. Good luck and be patent with her she will need your support. Remember communication is the key

Joey G and LockedbyFridayGirl like this.
  4. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    #79 Joey G, Feb 15, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    This was a REALLY good read. I appreciate such a lengthy detailed response with a lot of great things I never thought of. I had to read it three times to catch all the details in it. It's really interesting how I was never into this, then all of sudden in my mid 30's getting married to a hot fit 25 year old latina that...I WANT HER TO LOCK ME UP! lol.

**VALENTINE'S DAY UPDATE**

So I came home from work locked up going on 3 days (longest I ever have with her) and she was sleeping. I was able to sneak out with her car and get it fully washed and detailed for her. Of course I posted on Instagram what I was doing and when I tagged her in the post, I added a heart and a little key emoji at the end of her name. Little subtle hint that she holds my key, but no one else would get it but her.

So I get home (kid is away at grandma's) she decorated the whole house with rose pedals leading into the bedroom etc. wrapped me a gift which turned out to be workout equipment that I wanted. I got her flowers, this other unique gift and woke up her by kissing her etc.

So fast forward, later into the night. I gave her a full body massage, cooked her home made Italian food, and she said "Ok you earned your release." She unlocked me but then dropped the key and said "Whoops I dropped the key.." teasing me a bit. We had great sex, I came like a fountain and had one of the best orgasms ever.

After reading the guidance from a lot of you, I decided to leave the chastity cage on her dresser and not bring it up. Seeing if SHE would bring it up and want to continue doing it. Always better if it comes from her wanting to continue rather then me asking her you know?

So she leaves for work (she works graveyard shift) and middle of the night I message her saying "I hope you enjoyed everything today, especially that real clean car." She said she loved how clean it was etc and I earned my release for a little bit.

So I respond and said "It's funny because I went to use the bathroom babe and forgot that I didn't have a cage on lol. my key master (name she gave herself) is letting me be free for a night ;P"

She responded "I'm gonna put you back in." I was like YES!! The answer I was fishing for! If she wasn't into it full time and just wanted to do it once and a while as a kink, she would of just laughed or said something else. She WANTS to lock me back up!

I said well of course, I hope you liked how clean your car was and how I waited on you hands and feet today! She goes "Yes you earned your release caged slave." LOVING IT!!! lol.

We went a bit more back and forth with random chit chat then I said I was going to go back to bed and for the key master to let me know when she wanted me back in the cage. She responded with "A bit later today lol."

I left it alone, she came home from work this morning and got in bed all naked and she was all lovey dubby like usual. She grabbed my dick and she said her usual "Oh yes I love my mans dick." I replied with yes I know you do, it's all free and everything.

She responded with "Well I am locking you back up later today so enjoy it while it lasts." I said of course whatever you want baby.

So I'm pretty damn excited lol. You know I did experience what one of you mentioned. After I came, I sort of lost interest in the whole thing maybe for an hour or two but then it circled right back around. I LOVE that she wants my cock in a cage locked up. I know it has to be how I have been treating her extra special, and the fact she likes having control of me.

I am going to be casual all day and see what she says later in the day about locking me back up. Keep you all posted.

Any feedback and guidance on moving forward is always greatly appreciated. You guys are awesome. Thanks!

***ADD ON*** (the humiliation kink)

My lady has a lot of hot girlfriends. I don't think I am ready yet, but I almost would want her to tell them about having me caged up down the road (a bit later if it becomes full time) and all of them be curious. Then she shows them a photo of me locked up in my pink cage. They would laugh and ask a hundred questions. I know she would tell me ALL the details too.

I mentioned it once pretend joking around and she got aggressive lol. She doesn't want anyone else seeing her mans dick or knowing but her. Unless she is drunk..then all of a sudden her over thinking shyness goes out the window and she probably would show all her girlfriends next ladies night lol. Maybe a bit later on that though, just a thought. lol.

5. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Well done!!! I thought she’d be back for more and to lock you up again!

I’d love it if my wife told a friend! Or in your case girl friends! But she never will! She is way to shy for that! But, like you said, keep it a thought (fantasy) right now and enjoy the baby steps your taking with you girlfriend! You’ve got some fun times ahead!!! Heck, down the road when her confidence keeps growing and she is keeping you locked longer and she’s out with her girls friends having a drink and getting a little tipsy.... well, let’s just say, according to you she seems to be very close with her girlfriends!!! And girls talk!

On another note: I have a question...
    in the beginning, you mentioned she was your fiancé... are you wanting to be locked for your wedding? I love it when my wife locks me up early for special occasions! Just like she did for Valentine’s Day!!! Locked me up 2 weeks earlier so I’d be ready for her! Sometimes she’ll say... you need to cook a little longer! Your not ready to get unlocked yet! Damn it! Then other times she’ll let me out early like she did this time for Valentine’s Day! I never know when I’ll be unlocked! She likes to keep me guessing!

Joey G likes this.
  6. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    So far so good. I honestly expected her to want to do the whole chastity thing once in a while in little random bursts.

What I introduced was the over the top helping around the house and doing all the house chores. Cleaning her car, doing the dishes, cooking, massages, laundry, putting her clothes away. Things she does, but isn’t a huge fan of. (Who is) lol.

It is psychologically having a positive effect on her. As if she is thinking “Hmm I lock him up and he becomes extra helpful and kind to me.”

She is still sleeping. Excited to see when today she is going to tell me to go lock up, and what’s to come.

As far as locked during marriage, still way to far down the road. We are only recently engaged for a few months and with Covid and everything, it’s hard to tell when we’re gonna plan a wedding.

If I could have it my way in the future… My fantasy hopefully turned reality she keeps me locked up all the time, bosses me around a bit reminds me that she is the Key Master in charge and likes to occasionally when she drinks (maybe down the road when it becomes a regular thing) embarrass me a bit in front of her female friends.

Still way too early to determine what’s to come.

We started with keeping me locked up until Valentine’s Day and I was sure after that it would be a casual once in a while kink thing. The fact she mentioned on her own! Locking me back up now that V-day has passed...boy am I gonna roll with this!

LockedbyFridayGirl and John like this.
  7. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    #82 Joey G, Feb 16, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
    **Evening Update**

Small update for you all.

I have been patiently anticipating being told to get back in my cage all day. My lady finally woke up and started getting ready to go run to get groceries. Since I have been out of the cage, I put it all together and placed it on the dresser next to her glasses ;-) give her a subtle hint when she puts her glasses on.

We have a small meal and she is about to leave and calls me into the bedroom. "Babe come here." I walk into the bedroom and she points at the cage with a small. "Put it on." Follows me into the bathroom and watches me put it on and says "Good." *smiles* then left to the store.

MAN am I excited lol. So Tuesday/Wednesday coming up we have two days of fun planned. Wednesday were meeting up with a few of her girlfriends and some of my buddies to grab drinks. I am excited to wear it out while I'm in a group of friends. Especially being around her girlfriends!

Moving forward, should I just keep it on and continue doing what I have been doing?

Keep you all posted!

***TRYING NEW CAGE RIGHT NOW***

Also wanted to mention I am currently using the CB6000S but today I got the CB mini me cage. It basically covers the head and pushes the rest of your shaft back.

I actually like it a lot better because:

1) It seems to hold back erections better and take a lot more pressure off the ring being a much shorter cage.

2) Its visually more embarrassing because its 1.25" in length and I got it in pink lol.

3) Being shorter, it doesn't bulge as much while wearing pants. Jeans it's nearly invisible. Only wearing say basketball shorts can you see it a little bit.

LockedbyFridayGirl likes this.
  8. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I would keep it on as directed otherwise and also show her the new one and ask her which she wants on you

9. John

John Member

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    I think you are doing it right with your subtle hints. As you prove to her the advantages there’s no way she would like to go back now. Exciting to follow your journey and the growth of your lady. Think she has got it now let her do the decision how far she want to go. It’s okay to come with hint just don’t push own needs too much.

Joey G and SubmissiveSlut1 like this.
  10. LockedbyFridayGirl

Indianapolis
    Local Time:

11. LockedbyFridayGirl

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Your doing great! I wear mine in small burst! I’m probably locked 50% of the time. But that what’s she wants! That’s all that matters to me! Her happiness!

Joey G and John like this.
  12. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    #87 Joey G, Feb 17, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
    OK so pretty good update for you all, please tell me your thoughts...

Starting with last night she left me locked up. She was emailing me from work over night just being demanding, bossy, telling me how I am going to stay locked up etc. it was HOT HOT HOT! Problem is I started to get so crazy horny that I had a full blown erection and it was HURTING my testicles so bad that I had bust out the emergency key LOL.

Now she doesn't know I have an emergency key, and I never used it until last night. The cage when I'm soft is comfortable, no issues, but when I get erect man oh man does it put some pressure on my balls. My balls turn purple they got so much pressure lol.

So I put it back on before the lady got home in the morning and told her when she got home babe I got to take this off its hurting my groin I need a little breather. Ok no problem she gives me the key.

**ALL DAY TODAY**

I have been without the cage. Wasn't helping as much, when she got bossy I checked her ass like I usually would. I was actually turned off by the cage because of the pain it caused me.

**TONIGHT AT DINNER**

Now that it's been a whole day I started getting urges to be caged again. We just went for drinks and my lady buzzed is unfiltered and a truth spiller, love it! She kept bringing it up over and over saying "I'm going to put you back in the cage!" "I like you in the cage!" I said why do you like me in the cage? She said "I like how I can tell you to do something and you just do it, and I can be bossy to you!"

I told her well I just need a little break from the pain I had and tomorrow morning you can lock me back up okay? She got all excited.

**MY THOUGHTS**

So I'm sure most of you went through this phase at the start. I was sooo into it, then I was completely turned off. Now I am back into it again all within 24 hours lol.

I absolutely LOVE when my lady becomes this bossy bitch. Telling me to do things, not being nice about it. She even told me this morning she was going to have me locked for days! lol.

I mean she really took a liking to this and I can see her wanting this FULL TIME. Which is what I originally wanted. But I am 50/50 about it.

Any guidance, thoughts, opinions on what next would be greatly appreciated. I just can't help but to keep thinking I am going to create some bossy bitchy monster woman if I let her lock me up long term. I like being bossed around by her, but my mind keeps fighting me to not give in.

Thoughts? Thanks!

13. John

John Member

Local Time:
    #88 John, Feb 17, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
    You are at a moment it's important to embrace it not doubt it. Finally you reached a point where your Lady really wants it. Be careful not loosing everything now. She found her natural power and you have craved it. If you stop now she might not gain enough confidence the keep doing it. It natural after you cum to question and doubt that's the crucial moment your lady needs to be hard. To get you over this point 2-3 days after the temptation are there to want to get out then it starts to chill is my experience. Of cause you get horny but it's easier to resist after some time. Gotten used to the emprisonment.

My concern is the spare key I mean it's okay there's a emergency key but shouldn't be accessible without her knowledge. Shouldn't be stored in a way you can get it without being it show you have used to it. Like need to break something or seal it shomehow.

Could it be that you ring is a bit too tight maybe? When you put on the device try to use some sort of location so don't hurt as much. Personally I can't sleep in ball type of cages. Since you managed to sleep in your cage you are at positive point. I noticed how the skin gets irritated around the balls with cage. Getting purple it might be a bit too tight I would assume. Still don't need to be so loose you can take it off. It's normal it hurts when getting arroused.

Hang in there Joey let your Lady get her bossy side to flourish even more. Now it's not the time to give in. Yes when we are non arroused our common sense tells it not to do it and live normally. Your Lady really seems to enjoy the moment. Empower her instead disarming embrace the moment ;)

14. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Smaller cage may help reduce the pain of an erection (by reducing your penis' ability to even start pushing back). I think a tighter, not looser, base ring AND gap also help reduce the strain on your nuts when the penis is trying to push things out.

Most of all, secure the spare key. You can't be doing that again without having to ask her 1st, or you risk depowering and demotivating her (who is really in control?!).

Mine is at a point where she says No everytime. She knows I can put a bit of vaseline on or go pee, etc to ease things up and she wants me to have at least a daily reminder of my locked situation.

See how much better "it" works when you know you cannot access the key! Fun times ahead...

Chastehubs, Joey G and John like this.
  15. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Hanging in there lol. Towards the end of night she kept bringing up having me locked back up, we went to bed and left it alone.

This morning I woke up and she wanted to deep clean the whole house. We deep clean twice a month. Now that the feelings started back up to want to be locked, I asked her if she wanted me locked back up before cleaning. She said "Yes."

She had me cleaning around the house with just my shirt and no pants or briefs. Just my bare bottom and caged exposed lol. She would snicker every now and then. She also wore a see through white shirt and said "I wore this specifically for you." Man oh man!

I do agree and not having a spare key because I am sure the feeling increases A LOT more knowing I really have no escape except through her.

Anyways I am excited to see what the day brings. Were suppose to meet up with friends later for drinks so I always like to see how she is when she gets buzzed!

To be continued....

homebody, LockedbyFridayGirl and John like this.
  16. John

John Member

Local Time:
    I’m glad she keep bringing up she wants you locked again it’s a good sign you are starting a real journey with her in this regard.

Really seems like she got it now. Gonna be exciting see where she takes this. It’s natural after a relief we don’t want to do it anymore then a few days later we get excited and want it allover again :)

17. LockedbyFridayGirl

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    She is liking her new toy (and chore-man)! Your getting addicted to the cage (like the majority of us on here)!!! I said you’d be wanting it back on within two days and you only lasted a day! If I was in your situation, I would have wanted locked back up in a day too!!!
    In an earlier post, you mentioned you wore the cage for 3 days! Didn’t you experience this problem with morning wood? I would say that’s the toughest part for all of us on this site to overcome! The bite of the base ring! What I do is rub some baby oil on the base ring! It helps the ring slide on the skin and not pull skin! Everybody on here has found what’s works for them. Somebody will have your cure on here! Good luck!

John likes this.
  18. LockedbyFridayGirl

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    I love wearing long sweatshirts (winter) or baseball type shirts (summer) around the house with just my cage on! It just makes me fill sexy! Plus my wife gets a little gropie! Gotta love that!

Also, I’m thinking if your girlfriend is intentionally wearing a white see thru shirt while helping you clean.... Then she is probably gonna be looking pretty hot tonight while out for drinks! Who knows, she may even get a little gropie for you! Have Fun and good luck with your base ring bite!!!

19. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Quick nightly update:

Man what a rush! All day she really amped up the bossy mean role lol. I asked her if she would be more mean when bossing me around. She said, send me a article with examples. So I found a great one and sent it to her.

All day she said I can either call her Key Mistress or Mam that’s it. I have to say please and thank you for everything and she nick named me Cage Slave lol. She really dove into this 110%

I am absolutely loving this! That she is so open to doing this yet you can tell loves me dearly. I was afraid of doing this that it made me look less attractive in her eyes but it seems to be doing the opposite! ??

We even went out with friends and she whispered in my ear teasing things, and bosses me around to order her a drink or order her food etc. She did tone it down a little bit because we were out with friends she amped it right back up.

Anyways more updates tomorrow

LockedbyFridayGirl and John like this.
  20. John

John Member

Local Time:
    I’m impressed how fast she got into this she seems like a naturally talented :)

Maybe something you could discuss that just because it’s a turn-on for you shouldn’t be a turnoff for her. I assume deep down she why and don’t change how she would look at you. As long as you have mutual respect for each other in general when you don’t everything will work fine for both of you.

Joey G and LockedbyFridayGirl like this.
  21. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Okay, put on your seat belts because this situation went from 10mph to 100mph real quick LOL.

I’m facing those back and forth second guessing thoughts but you guys tell me...

So we left off where we went out with friends. She whispered commands in my ear etc. She continued that back at the house. Friends eventually left our home and we went to the bedroom.

She wanted me to make her orgasm with my fingers. 90% of the time I make her orgasm but I just couldn’t get her to finish. As punishment she told me I’m staying locked up.

***NEXT DAY***

I go to work locked up and her and I are texting back and forth. She is being bossy and bitchy (she I asked her to do) calling me cage boy, telling me when I get home I have to do the dishes, put the clothes away etc.

She teased me a bit, made some jokes etc.

So I was insanely turned on. Had to get out of that cage. I got home and begged lol. She finally gave in and said “Do the dishes and ill let you out for a bit.” Handled dishes quick and as promised, took me to the bedroom.

Teased me for 5 minutes before actually releasing me. Here’s where it threw me off...

She is stroking my cock and telling me how much she loves me as her house slave, and how she loves how I do what she says.

Then she hits me with it...”I want to tell a friend about having you caged up.”

I was like whaaaaaatttttt!? My ultimate fantasy but becoming reality? I thought she was just role playing or whatever but she wasn’t. She wants to tell a girlfriend about having me locked up.

She said not necessarily someone who were close with but someone. I said “Well why not tell a girlfriend we know? I don’t care!” She goes “hmm we will see.” I said but please tell her through text or social media so I can read the conversation!

Left off there. She made me finish and it was one of the best orgasms ever.

After we talked for about 5 minutes. She wants to do this moving forward from now on. As in full time chastity lol. She wants to boss me around and be bitchy to me. Tease and deny me.

Tell her friend about it “So maybe she can lock up her man and we can talk about the experience.” She says lol.

For me, its just a humiliation kink.

***FINAL THOUGHTS***

I am scared lol. I don’t know what I am agreeing to long term. Not so much the locked up part but, you let your woman be bossy and bitchy for too long it will become all the time. A regular thing.

I don’t want to ruin what I have now for the chance she can become a nightmare.

I mean I think the whole thing is hot as hell but am I running on a week long kink? Or is this a lifestyle I’m about to start in for the long haul?

Any guidance and opinions on the matter would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

-Joey

John and LockedbyFridayGirl like this.
  22. LockedbyFridayGirl

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    This is a life style that’s not about to start...
    It’s already started and you helped her become your key mistress! You did a really good job!!!

It would be a huge turn on if my wife told a girlfriend!!! But I don’t believe she ever would! I believe your girlfriend was teasing and feeling you out for a change! She may not now but down the road I believe she will!

My wife loves keeping me locked but she also likes penetrating sex! So, I at least get a break! But that’s what my wife wants! It’s all about what she wants. Good luck!

Joey G and Chastehubs like this.
  23. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    She is really on board with this. I know it’s about finding a balance but all I want is for her to boss me around, order me around, and demand things. With a bit of humiliation.

The problem is if I do this long term..how am I not turning a caring, kind, helpful woman into a monster lol.

Am I fearing something that isn’t there? It seems realistic!

Thoughts??

John likes this.
  24. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    I hate to rain on your parade, but I would urge caution. I appreciate that you like the idea of the humiliation resulting from her telling a friend, but do you really want the whole world to know about your kinky secret. Once your secret is out.... it's out. You can't expect her friend to keep the secret. She's bound to pass it on. It'll spread like wildfire. How will you feel when all your friends, family, workmates, etc. all know?

Joey G likes this.
  25. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Well here’s the thing with that. All of my family lives on the other side of the country. And my girl when she first mentioned about telling someone yesterday lshe said she wanted to tell a girlfriend that she’s close with but that we don’t usually see that often.

also her friends have no connection to work whatsoever.

I know my lady wants to tell someone because it’s her first time experiencing this and I want her to tell someone for that little humiliation, and she said she would even let me read the whole conversation!

my only little turn off from last night was when I mentioned her telling someone, I said hey are you serious or just role-playing about telling someone… And she said no I really want to tell a girlfriend but I just got a pick the right one because it’s a random thing to tell someone.

Then I said, well hey may be end up telling someone and they’re doing the same thing with their man. And she responded “yeah right!!”

so of course I started thinking to myself man does she think I’m the only man that does this? Does she think it’s week of me? LOL my mind likes to play a lot of tricks

so yeah that’s where I’m at

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice