Hello! New here and hoping to start my chastity journey soon!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SubmissiveBoy, Nov 17, 2020.

1. SubmissiveBoy

SubmissiveBoy Member

Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    Hi there! I've posted a few times on the forums here now so I thought I would formally introduce myself. I'm 27 with a girlfriend (and hopefully next year fiancé) who is 26 and we've been together for several years now. I've always acted submissively towards her, especially sexually but also outside of the bedroom too (in fact, friends and family fairly often make comments about her 'wearing the trousers' so apparently it's known by everyone somehow) and recently she seems to have taken a shine to becoming a lot more dominant.

We aren't the kinkiest couple out there, but we've experimented with some beginner toys like blindfolds and handcuffs. More recently though she's been telling me I'm only allowed to cum after I've made her orgasm four times, she's been calling me her bitch, I've been giving her far more foot massages, I've been doing more chores and as a result of all this I've become even more attracted to her (which I thought wasn't even possible) and even more willing to please her. I literally feel like I would do anything for her at this point.

So obviously, this eventually led me to looking into how to show her how much power she has over me and what I would be willing to do for her, as well as looking for something new and kinky to try out that gels with our interests. This ended up with me coming up with the idea that I'm going to give her a chastity cage for Christmas and if she's interested, hopefully this will eventually end up with her becoming my keyholder (although I am very much aware after trying on my cage that I will need to take it very slow).

I was considering potentially giving her the cage before Christmas, but after I tried it on to see if it was the right fit I was very unsure as to what I was looking at in terms of sizing. So now I think my plan is to wear it for short bursts leading up to Christmas to get used to it and find the right sizes, so that when I do give her the cage, I know it'll actually fit. So the reason I'm here is to basically bombard everyone with questions while I'm still a total novice to this sort of thing! I hope that's okay :)

asastype likes this.
  2. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    Welcome and thank you for sharing your story. Nothing wrong with asking lots of questions -- that's what the forum is here for!

I hope everything goes well with your gf.. it sounds like you guys are well on your way to a FLR dynamic and chastity. Keep us posted.

3. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    Welcome here

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community. I hope you find it helpful and enjoyable.

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    Welcome to CM, @SubmissiveBoy . Please post often, ask those questions and lots of us will share our experienc, which should help you adjust to your new and exciting life!

6. SubmissiveBoy

SubmissiveBoy Member

Local Time:
    @Sipriotes Thats good to hear because no doubt I’m going to have a lot of them! I really hope everything goes well with her too. She has always not allowed me to masturbate since our relationship began so really, she’s always had me in chastity to a certain degree, I just want to make it physical ;)

@Cumschot Thanks!

@MissyB I’ve already been finding it helpful, so no doubt it’ll only become more helpful as time goes on.

@DonnaSue I will try! I hope that the new and exciting life will actually begin, there’s always a possibility that she won’t be interested in the idea of chastity at all, but all the signs are pointing in the right direction so far :)

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello and i hope you find a cage that fit and is comfy as well cos being lock up in one that is not is horrible after a bit.

8. SubmissiveBoy

SubmissiveBoy Member

Local Time:
    @jemima Hello! Yeah, me too. My current one clearly doesn’t quite fit me so I’m going to experiment with different ring sizes I think.

9. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Just started out myself. 6 weeks ago. I think you are half way there anyway. Sounds like she is on the same page as you as well. Good luck. Have a look at my blog, it might interest you as a fellow newbie.

10. SubmissiveBoy

SubmissiveBoy Member

Local Time:
    @Jah Rubbings That’s great that it’s working out for you! I’m glad to know there’s other newbies here like me too. I’ll definitely be checking out your blog. No doubt it’ll be particularly helpful for me.

11. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Greetings Traveler! Welcome to The Mansion!!!

12. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome. Good luck. I'm not sure giving her a chastity cage as a Christmas present is a great idea. Presents are usually something that the giftee uses, not the gifter. I know that it's the symbolism that matters, but you haven't discussed that with her. Being confronted with that is going to take some processing on her part anyway, without the additional excitement of Christmas. Hope it works out for you both.

13. SubmissiveBoy

SubmissiveBoy Member

Local Time:
    @King Hippo Thanks for the welcome :)

@LesterBallard A few people have pointed this out to me and it’s a good call. I’m swaying more towards giving it to her before Christmas now and then giving her a vibrator for Christmas instead. But first I need to find a cage that actually fits (which is proving more difficult than I anticipated)

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

15. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    First of all you are welcome here.
    My advice is take it slowly and remember that you know everything about male chastity, all she will know five seconds after you show her the chastity belt is she believe that you don’t want to put your penis into her anymore.
    So take you time and try not to over load with information.
    Keep it fun.

16. Guest 2940

Guest 2940 Member

Local Time:
    Rather than gift her the cage, might I suggest gifting her the keys on a silver necklace. Maybe a card in the box that says something like “The keys to my heart...and my good behavior” It’s a bit more romantic.

17. WannaLockCock

WannaLockCock I'm your huckleberry!

HVAC tech
    USA Alabama
    Local Time:
    First of all welcome to our community. It is unusual to find a long term wear cage the first time. ( I am assuming you are meaning a 24/7 type of chastity) So don't be surprised if you have to get another or several to find one that really works for you. Have a talk with her and set some guidelines that work for you both. Good luck and enjoy!!

18. SubmissiveBoy

SubmissiveBoy Member

Local Time:
    @madams-sissysub Hi, thanks for the welcome :)

@spider203 You’re definitely right. I will go as slowly as I can and I won’t go straight into it acting like I’m going to be instantly locked 24/7. I just hope she is interested in the idea even a little bit.

@Doug the newbie Maybe. A lot of people have suggested doing that but I just feel a bit weird about already having the device on when I give her the key because then it sorta just feels like something I’ve just gone ahead with without making sure she’s into it. I want to make sure she’s interested before I do anything like that. Maybe I’ll show her the cage first and if she is interested I’ll wrap the keys separately and give them to her like that?

@WannaLockCock Thank you. I would definitely like to build up to wearing a cage 24/7 but I need to take things one step at a time. I’m new to chastity so I personally need to build up to that but also my girlfriend potentially might not even know what chastity is, so I need to go slow for her too.

But yes, absolutely we’ll be talking through all the details and setting guidelines if she wants to take part in it :)

WannaLockCock likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice