Ruined Orgasms.

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Wade, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Wade

Wade Active member

Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    What is everyone experience with them?

I had my first 2 forced ruined orgasms last night. I was hoping for big things. I rubbed lotion on her, which included a very lengthy backrub. She loved the feel of my cage on her butt while I did it. We had some oral and played with her toys. Once she was finished, she unlocked me, thank God, I was hurting, and she informed me we were going to try a ruined orgasms. She just isn't ready to start over with me yet. She used her hand and informed me, I better let her know before I orgasm. I did.....and had 2 very lack luster ruined orgasms. The visual was great, but I got absolutely zero relief/satisfaction myself. She really enjoyed it (and that is what matters) and loves the fact I came but didn't loose any of my hornyness, but down inside, I was hoping for a little gratification. Oh well, until next time.

SD-CJ and Ms Maree like this.
  2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    I haven't been doing this very long, but I am at a point where any attention is good attention if she is enjoying the activity. I get more personal satisfaction from seeing her pleased then I do from having an orgasm.

3. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    That's why they are called "ruined orgasms". Any hope for gratification, satisfaction or relief has been ruined. If you were left still wanting more your keyholder was successful. It's about her gratification, not yours.

4. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    If I may ask, what does ruining man's orgasms does for you? Is it solely about power over him?

5. Wade

Wade Active member

Local Time:
    I agree..... Her pleasure is definitely more important. Only being a few weeks into this, my body is still adjusting from daily orgasms and some days it's not easy and even a little release would be good. LOL.

6. Wade

Wade Active member

Local Time:
    I absolutely understand it is all about her pleasure and I prove it to her night after night. Jumping into being locked 24/7 from the very start has been an adjustment for me which I am happily making for her.

I was just asking about others experience because I have heard some say they do get a bit of gratification from it.

7. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    Local Time:
    If power = control then maybe it is. However I tend to think there is a difference. For reasons I won't get into here (they are posted elsewhere) we mostly entered this lifestyle so that I controlled his orgasms. Not to exert my power over him. We practice more of a modified FLR that we are comfortable with and is a fluid relationship that changes with our current situation and environment. Chastity is a tool I use to keep him ready, willing and very able when his services are called upon.

Having said all that, 97% of PK's orgasms are ruined. Mostly for relief of built up pressure, keep those precious testicles functioning properly and provide me with hours of entertainment. You see, I do have a thing for watching his sperm dribble (some would call it a "pour") from his penis. I still believe that is control, not power.

8. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    What a wonderful philosophy. Not many separate control and power, and I wholeheartedly agree with you regarding many benefits of orgasm control.

Ms Maree likes this.
  9. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Completely agree with @Maddie Mae .
    When I get so close to orgasm and all stimulation is stopped, any gratification stops as my body moves from “ejaculating orgasm mode” to a “semen dribbling mode” due to lack of stimulation. Signals throughout my body go off to disallow contracting ejaculation.. Rathwr a mere dribbling of semen that has been extracted from me, leaving me desperately needing my Mrs. even more after semen extraction. Which as @Maddie Mae stated, it means my KH/Wife was successful as it’s about her gratification.
    It’s our duty as submissives to ensure the Lady is satisfied. And when She decides to ruin the male orgasm, and we are left wanting and needing more from and of her, She is left with a feeling of gratification.
    At this point I almost hope she doesn’t give me a true orgasm as it’s been 115 days since and I don’t want to experience a drop. Yes, I’ve gone from wanting to orgasm daily to deep down hoping I’m not forced to orgasm. But, that’s her decision.

10. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    It's not so much what is important (it is important don't get me wrong), but I am saying that is what turns more on more than anything (seeing her pleased and satisfied).

Ms Maree, homebody and Byrdie like this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    I experienced no sensation from them at all, just a feeling akin to peeing. And they can be frustrating at times. They amused my madam to.

MtnViper, Ms Maree and njcuckold like this.
  12. AlfaMan

AlfaMan Active member

Designer
    UK
    Local Time:
    Kind of had my first one while caged last night. My kh decided to experiment with her wand while teasing me by holding it firmly against the end of my cage. The feeling was very intense and she could see the effect it was having on me so she told me she was going to see if she could make me cum. The more she carried on the more her cock pulsed in side the cage even though an erection was impossible. When she decided I was ready, she told me it was time for me to be a good boy and ejaculate for her, and right there and then I came in my cage! The orgasm was very strong but without any real build up, and afterwards my state of arousal/horny ness was undiminished with no post orgasm drop effect. It was a very powerful experience for us both.

Rectrix, JackStrap, SD-CJ and 3 others like this.
  13. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The fact you don't get any gratification is pretty much the point. You get the ejaculation with none of the satisfaction and horniness remains. It's a cruel world... :)

MRS.Lilith and Wade like this.
  14. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Sometimes my wife surprises me.
    While she's quite shy and vanilla about sex, she's not inexperienced or unwilling to try something new.

Last month, during a brief unlock for a couple of days before she went on an extended trip away, she gave me a vigorous hand job and completely stopped at exactly the right moment so that I exploded with a ruined orgasm, absolutely dry and over in a second. From how well she did it, I was immediately curious as to whether she had done it before with a previous partner, or whether she'd read up on how to do it.

"Wow", I said, breathless, "you did that ruined orgasm perfectly".
    From her reaction it was then immediately obvious that she had no idea what she had just done to me!
    It's lovely that it happened, but I'm hoping so much that she'll be able to repeat it again just as well.

15. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife(KH) "Ruins" my orgasm by bringing me right to the edge and stopping any touching and letting me just twitch. I usually have a very small amount of semen come out and about 6-7 small spasms. It is far from a full, mind blowing orgasm I once had...It's been awhile...And after any attempt of me having this type of ruined orgasm...My Wife puts the cage right back on, and I'm done and grateful for even this...

JackStrap, SD-CJ and asastype like this.
  16. Kendra-Caged

Kendra-Caged New member

Local Time:
    In preparation for my locking, my KH had me stop having anything but ruined orgasms. I didn’t think I could succeed but I somehow did. Other than watching the little dribble of cum the sensation was pure frustration - which is exactly what she wanted and so I was very happy to please her that way. She has informed me that when she first unlocks me, that will be the only orgasm allowed, and I will gratefully abide by her will. To me this is all about complete surrender to her power.

Rectrix, SD-CJ and asastype like this.
  17. SD-CJ

SD-CJ Member

Northern Ireland
    Local Time:
    There’s nothing quite like a ruined orgasm to keep you in the submissive mindset! Mine have always been in the cage, my KH seems to get a real kick from knowing that she can force it while caged! I’d love to see my KH unlock me and tease me over and over to a ruined orgasm - just that feeling of being out of control.

18. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    In an odd way I like ruined orgasms as I seem to not get that post cum feeling where I can’t be bothered, that said I do hate the fact I don’t get the full release sensation and the frustration that brings.

Plus if I have to clean up, I find a ruined orgasm much easier to errrrrr swallow for want of a better word lol.

19. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    I feel more horny after, than before. But I guess that's the point!

asastype likes this.
  20. nfboy

nfboy Member

Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    So as part of my trying this chastity thing, I gave myself a deliberate ruined orgasm. It was fantastic, all kinds of cum without the powerful shooting orgasm. I still felt horny. I remained hard for more play and best of all I was able to lick all my cum off my hands without hesitation or that loss of desire to eat my own cum that comes with full orgasm and ejaculation. Another unexpected feeling I would never in a thousand years have thought I would enjoy. This may become my preferred way to drain my prostate to keep it healthy while remaining horny as all hell.

21. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm wondering how many different types of orgasm count as ruined orgasms? The given method is the handjob that stops in time, but what about:
    • anal orgasms, assuming there's no touching the penis whatsoever, no hands, wands, etc
    • PIV, if when doing PIV you stop when you detect that you're about to cum (assuming you have that much self control)
    • caged, if you are able to climax using a magic wand on your cage, does that count, or would you have to stop using the wand just in time?
    Any others that I'm missing?

22. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    Local Time:
    I believe that a ruined orgasm cannot be self-administered or self-stimulated. Come on, we all know most males when left to their own devices would bring themselves to a full release, then convince themselves they stopped in time. :)

In the case of PIV, the threat of severe punishment by the keyholder would be deterrent enough to not go over the edge and technically not self-administered.

Any contraction, convulsion or spasm of the penis is a failed attempt at a ruined orgasm. The perfect scenario, in my opinion, is when stimulation (i.e., hand, vibrator, anal) is removed, there is a two or three second delay (or more) before the seminal fluid drips and dribbles from the tip of the penis.

Just my 2 cents worth :)

23. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Active member

Local Time:
    It can be self administered, but I agree that it requires and extraordinary level of self control that maybe few of us males have.

I wrote a blog post a long time ago on different milking techniques and the final one I talk about is what I would call a 'true' ruined orgasm - one where there are no orgasmic contractions and therefore no pleasure at all for the male.

http://srbdsm.blogspot.com/2013/01/different-male-milking-techniques-for.html

I both love and hate being milked like this - I love the thought of it until it happens. and then the disappointment of the orgasm building to nothing is really crushing and humiliating.

Rectrix likes this.
  24. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    I've experienced release of semen with little or no sensation, after I had not masturbated for a long time. I gushed watery semen in quantity, as a result of mostly mental stimulation, something that strongly and unexpectedly aroused me visually.

It happened yesterday after about 3-4 weeks of masturbation and orgasm denial, in preparation for the Jail Bird I have on order, and eager to receive.

25. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I wasn't really asking about self-controlled, well except for the PIV case, but even if you put that case aside, what about the other cases I listed or potential others that I didn't. For example, if you're being pegged in your cage, with no additional penis stimulation, and you cum, is that likely to count as ruined or not?

As for the point about spurting, my wife and I tried an edging session recently where we did go to far, and after she stopped I did end up cumming about 3 seconds later and it was shooting but I remained horny and there was no drop, so we've concluded that we did a ruined O.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice