If you had to tell...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wildcatsfan23, May 31, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    I told a close friend at work I was locked, she was getting in to bdsm and we had been talking about kinks, I did write about it in another thread.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  2. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Most of our friends already know.

asastype likes this.
  3. Sissycaitlin77

Sissycaitlin77 locked sissy slave.

the united states/ midwest region.
    Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    I think if I had to tell someone it would be one a medical professional if I was wearing it then. But then again I kinda like the fantasy of them finding out aswell. Also the other person be a close friend I would tell and a stranger I feel at a random bar as a bet or something along those lines.

4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    Some of our friends already know and have chastity in their life. To us, it was a complete stranger and while my wife enjoyed herself, I was embarrassed. We were on vacation and doing some bar hopping and the next place was a Go Go bar. We went in and had to meet the 2 drink cover charge and with all the other places we already visited, my wife was feeling no pain. She decided to buy me a lap dance and when I balked, the dancer and my wife nearly pulled me to the room. I was pushed back into a chair and the girl started to dance and slowly lowered herself onto my cage.

When she felt it, she thought I had a gun and was ready to call security when my wife told her I was in a cock cage. When the girl was almost ready to bolt my wife told me to lower my pant and show her. The dancer nearly fell over laughing and wanted to inspect it and my wife showed her the whole cage and the key around her neck. For the rest of my booked time in the room, they were talking about chastity and how it make men behave for the better.

When the time was up, I walked to the door with my head down and couldn't wait to get out. My wife said I turned 50 shades of red after the initial shock.

candie, kellysbitch and asastype like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice