PA Piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lassmichinruhe, Mar 2, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. lassmichinruhe

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Hello guys,

I'm considering getting a PA Piercing. Because of that I'd like to hear a few experiences of guys that already have one. Does ist hurt? Is sex better? Stuff like that...the information doesn't have to with chastity devices in the first place.

In second place, of course, I'm interested in how it's compatible with cages. I know that there are devices without a base ring for example. Are they comfortable to wear? What about getting an erection in them?

Thanks in advance for all your replies!

2. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    I love my PA, no regrets. Yes it hurt but for only an instant. Once the needle when through It was fine. No residual soreness or anything, very little bleeding. No jacking off for like 2 weeks while it heals, then just gotta be careful for a few more weeks before you start pulling on it. I take it out for long edging sessions sometimes, but it's never really an inconvenience.

Easiest piercing I've ever had, honestly.

The mind-fuck of being locked with a PA is also a lot of fun.

I'm not a fan of ringless cages but a lot of people like them. Personal preference.

Peter Rabbit, LockedN8 and durango_o like this.
  3. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Yep,
    I can concurr.
    No nonsense, but a PA piercing on a painindex; it would be a 2<>3 out of 10, and that is just for the second the needle goes through. Mine bled for 5 minutes. The best part is soaking your penis in luke salt water . You should do that anyway and not only for cleaning and healing the piercing ;-)
    The idea of hard steel in your penis is just WOW !! PA-locking is the only true form of chatity, besides going full belt. Just keep in mind that you will need to stretch to atleast 3 or 4 mm, to have a healthy PA-locked penis. Smaller could lead to migration or the preverbial cheesecutter ... YOUR PA NEEDS TO BE FULLY HEALED , before you even start !!!
    I have a 2ga PA (6mm). I can take the jewelry of for a day, without loss of size. That is when I'm not locked in my Lori#5b. That gives a lot of room for any play ... teasing, longterm bondage, catheters ...

Locked means locked and chastity becomes a whole other level. Once you start the PA journey, it will be all different !!
    I can't imagine going without it anymore.
    If you want to do it, just do it !! You will not be disapointed !

4. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    Masters whoreee and LockedN8 like this.
  5. LockedN8

LockedN8 Long term member

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    So the moral of the story is that the sooner you get your PA the sooner you will be able to use it to enhance your chastity experience.

It really doesn't help to over-think something like a PA. Lots of guys here have PAs, me included, and we think it is the best piecing ever. There is minimal pain involved; it heals quickly; it can be stretched; it will enhance your chastity and your sex life. What's not to like?

My only caveats are to ensure you go to a reputable/licenced piercer and don't try to do it yourself.

Audrey_CD likes this.
  6. LockedAndSafe

LockedAndSafe Pierced. Caged 24/7 unless being used.

United States, Texas
    Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    In my case, the PA piercing hurt for several seconds - perhaps the piercer? And I'd put it on the 4-5 pain scale. It healed (as in stopped bleeding) quickly. But if I'm being honest, it took many months before it stopped being sensitive.

Would I do it again? Absolutely. There are a few manufacturers that indicate their models are made for PA's. I don't have experience with those. But there are quite a few where a locking ring works just fine fitting through the end of the cage.

Silly Wommers likes this.
  7. CopperheadZ

CopperheadZ Member

Local Time:
    I had a PA piercing. For some reason after a 6 month period it just didn't heal up. Took it out for a bit of a break. Honestly, I'm missing it a bit. I would surely consider re-doing it in the future.

8. Laynex

Laynex Member

Warehouse IT
    Detroit area
    Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    Got mine done a long time ago, pain is minimal but I did bleed hard. I wore a baggie containing tp rubber banded around my penis for about 5 days. Regular cleaning and replacement of the tp and everything was fine. Being anchored by my PA in chastity is the ULTIMATE.

If you're going to do this for chastity, let me make one recommendation: pierce at a large gauge. It's easier to work with than starting at, say, a 14g and trying to stretch up. I had my PA pierced at an 8g and stretched to a 4g. I would not recommend using a PA as an anchor point for chastity if it's smaller than an 8g, and they typical sizes are between 6g and 2g, with variation. You get too small and take a hard hit on the device, and the piercing could act more like a cheese slicer and rip right through you. Much less likely to tear when the gauge is larger!

Seriously, just pull the trigger. You won't regret it. I don't even wear jewelry when I'm out of the cage, and i still absolutely love it.

plan likes this.
  9. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    Mine was closer to like a 6 or 7 on the pain scale, I've definitely heard people say it didn't hurt at all. It was a 10ga needle and an 8ga ring to stretch the hole and stop any would-be bleeding.

10. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    They can stretch quickly so there is no reason to start with bigger than 16g. It heals fast and you can go a size bigger about once a week or so. Just go on amazon and buy curved barbels for all the sizes you plan on going through and maybe a curved taper. It shouldn’t ever hurt much or bleed going to the next larger size. I could wear a ball trap cage with a sort curved barbell without much issue before I started using PA to secure a tube.

11. lassmichinruhe

Local Time:
    Thanks again to all of you!

How long can you go without wearing the piercing or jewellery? Do you have problems to put it in after a few days?

What cages do wear that work well with a PA?

12. LockedN8

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    Don't remove the jewellery until the piercing is healed - at least two weeks. Your piercer can advise you on this point.

Once the piercing has fully healed then it is usually safe to remove the jewellery, although the only reason to do so would be to stretch the piercing to put in larger jewellery! On its own it won't set off any metal detectors and unless you are having surgery just leave the jewellery in place and enjoy.

After a year or so the piercing will develop a callous which stops the hole from closing up, although it may shrink slightly.

This is a good general reference for the PA and other piercings: https://www.piercingbible.com/piercing-information/male-genital-piercings/prince-albert-piercing/

Peter Rabbit and jshackleton2016 like this.
  13. Laynex

Laynex Member

Warehouse IT
    Detroit area
    Local Time:
    Duration without jewelry depends on the gauge and how well healed it is. My piercing is 15 years old, I can go 6 months with no jewelry and putting my 4g back in will just be a bit snug for a day or two. From what I've seen, PAs don't typically "close" like other piercings do except when they're new. Once you have a healed hole in the urethra, it's likely to stay.

Devices that work, there's a ton. I and several others here have had great success with the Contender from Male Chastity Now. I've used a Lori's in the past as well, and did okay with a few plastic devices. That's going to be up to your preferences, budget, and exploration.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Would love a PA but not sure how I would get on being uncut.

15. LockedN8

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    Plenty of uncut guys have PAs. Go to a reputable piercer and ask their advice. You will probably walk out of the studio with your PA!

16. Masters whoreee

Masters whoreee Active member

factory worker
    Florida
    Local Time:
    LockedN8 likes this.
  17. Masters whoreee

factory worker
    Florida
    Local Time:
    I'm uncut and have been pierced for one week now @8ga. Follow me for my progress!

LockedN8 likes this.
  18. CopperheadZ

CopperheadZ Member

Local Time:
    I'm uncut. With a PA. Foreskin is a snug fit, not tight. To be honest. The Larger gauge rings gave me some healing issues. (4mm OD 18mm) Just not getting to 100% healing, after 6 months. All CBR

I took my PA out for a few months, started again with a smaller gauge. ABSOLUTELY NO issues, body accepts it as if it's meant to be. ( 2mm OD 16mm for now), Want to leave it in, then move to 3mm, 16/18mm from there, where I'm planning to settle.

I do feel that the little bit of pressure from the foreskin did have an effect on the healing.

Masters whoreee and LockedN8 like this.
  19. Masters whoreee

factory worker
    Florida
    Local Time:
    I've been trying to wear my foreskin back for the same reason it seems to put a small bit of pressure on the peircing!

CopperheadZ likes this.
  20. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    Pain wasn't too bad, got a bit bloody under my foreskin in the night for a few days.

Took mine out for an evening about 3 months in and when I went to put it in the next morning the damn thing had closed up.

Don't do that.

Masters whoreee likes this.
  21. CopperheadZ

CopperheadZ Member

Local Time:
    Amazing how quick the body heals!

22. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    Get a paper cut it lingers for ages, take out a PA piercing and you become Wolverine.

DoesasTold, Giveitup and LockedN8 like this.
  23. maniform

maniform Member

Local Time:
    i posted this in another thread but will post it here as i think it's good info to know. Might save a blown kidney gasket!

i have a 6ga PA and the piercer was very professional. He explained everything, right down to the pain ("It will be excruciating, but by the time you open your mouth to scream it'll be gone.") There is one critical point he left out, though - the next morning.

i woke up to use the toilet, admired my new 10ga ring and started to pee. What he didn't explain was that sometimes blood will flow into the urethra and build a temporary dam. Talk about an irresistible force meeting an unmovable object...the urinary crew threw the flow valve wide open and things went swimmingly for 0.5 seconds before the worst pain in my life, as everything came to a stop and the back pressure nearly blew a kidney gasket. Fortunately it dissipated quickly, no harm done. The worst was the next pee, though...where i inched it along at a snails pace! After that one, though everything was fine and my PA has been trouble free for 25 years now.

Good luck and enjoy.

CopperheadZ likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity mansion piercing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice