Male tops, dominants, and switches in chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locked_top, Jan 21, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    Compared to say, ten years ago, I know an increasing number of men in chastity who identify as top, dominant, or switch. I like the trend--I think it's healthy. Have you observed the same trend, and if so, what do you think is the reason?

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    How do you mean 'in chastity'? Wearing it themselves or serving as key holders?

3. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Wearing themselves.

4. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    Well, if they’ve got issues with interest drop after orgasm, are showing to all who might wonder that their genitals are off limits for that event’s play sessions, enjoy the feeling of it, or like the look, then it makes sense.

I know of people who get very concerned with which earlobe you pierce, what side should they wear their keys on, wearing a leather chest harness, etc., for fear of looking less domly or manly. I guess it depends on whether they want to associate people who will dictate how they adorn their own bodies.

boi paul and locked_top like this.
  5. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    I defiantly enjoy both roles but it’s easier to encourage my wife to be D rather than S!

boi paul and locked_top like this.
  6. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    From my observations so far, while men who aren't subs by nature tend to compartmentalise their sub and non-sub spaces, women can transfer their dominant position into other spheres of their lives. And some do so happily and with good results (even when not wearing a leather vest!). :)

7. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    #7 Kiesela, Jan 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    i am a switch and I have a female sub and a female Domme.
    I stay locked while I'm dominating.

I also think that being you learn more about being dominant through being submissive since your understanding of subspace is better.

8. Sylophine

Sylophine She has my key and I have her collar

Canada
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    I would definitely be considered a switch and so is my KH. It makes for interesting dynamics but it never gets stale.

locked_top, Newatthis83 and Kiesela like this.
  9. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #9 Blue00, Jan 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    Switch here! Perhaps more people are enjoying the benefits of male chastity? While the percent of switches in chastity might not be changing, the absolute number of us might be.

Also, I think more people like @locked_top are out there to show that there are alternatives to the submissive focused captions, stories, and videos out there. (Thank you, BTW)

OH! I almost forgot. The introduction of chastity can also be an equalizer in a relationship. Men can fulfill their physical need alone. Women require a partner to fulfill emotional/intimacy needs. By removing the male's ability to have physical release, both partners are now dependent on each other for their physical and emotional needs.

Such portrayals certainly helped a lot in my own work in transitioning to a chastity lifestyle with my wife.

10. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I haven't been around long enough to offer comment on if's "more" popular. But if we assume that it is, here's my theory:

More guys beyond the traditional "sub" role have decided they want to be locked. For whatever reason. And this points to our little fetish becoming more popular and mainstream.

As evidenced by those threads that float around every so often on chastity in the mainstream or "how popular is chastity".

For my relationship, I probably started in a subby space (3-ish years ago), trying to get my wife to play a more dominant role. After all, I was always the one asking her to tie me up for bondage games. But that didn't happen because I don't think she's as naturally dominant as other women. So we've evolved into this space where I'm locked most of the time. And she decides when to unlock me.

But when it comes to actual fun time in the bedroom. Or whether to have fun time, I seem to usually be the one taking the lead. So it's more of a switch relationship now? I dunno, probably overall hard to classify.

locked_top likes this.
  11. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    I am a switch, however Mistress is never a sub, although sometimes she likes me to get a bit aggressive during but that hasn't happened for a long long time.

I don't miss dominating a sub women although when I actually think about it, there were some aspects that I liked, but I really don't think about it any more.

We had a very long break from chastity, its interesting to look at how my mental attitude changes the longer I am locked. The more submissive I become...and the more attached I feel to mistress. Still its vital that two are playing the game.

I have been into chastity for over a decade, I was more likely to switch back then than I am now, indeed Mistress would never have it anyway.

12. Chaste-pegged-switch

Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    I am a dominant in My relationship with My pet. We have been together almost 7 years and have been D/s 24/7 from nearly the beginning. I broach the subject by about date three or four to avoid wasting anyone's time. Before this relationship, it was all just play time decisions. Which is where I think I picked up My enjoyment for certain things.
    I am helping My pet understand the benefits of chastity for her. I am not a touchy feely guy. The few times I have self locked for play, she has noticed an increase in attention through the day. We are talking openly about what it would mean for Me to be in chastity and for her to be KH.
    I have, from a very early age, had in intrigue in chastity, tease and denial (and the mind blowing orgasm at the end) and such. Only recently have I began to fantasize about eating My own cum, and I think it is because of her.
    I have to say, we are discussing this a lot in our relationship. What do I call her when servicing her oral needs when day to day I call her either slave or pet depending on the circumstances? What does she call Me in those instances? If we play long term, what do those agreements look like? Etc.?
    I have been very clear that My interest in chastity should add value for both of us, but I have no interest in altering our D/s relationship. Neither has she.
    However, she is submissive to such a degree that I wonder if she will be up to the task. Only time will tell. And open discussion is key.

Unlucky and locked_top like this.
  13. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    Maybe you could use a timer for the control of your cock, as a punishment for her, ie her denial of being able to access your cock. Spin a chance wheel and whatever it lands on is the time she will denied. Then its kind of out of both of your control (use emlalock and a key safe)...and you can relentlessly tease her (and yourself). She being your keyholder spins the wheel to determine her own fate

I always thought that would be a hot scenario for a girl sub to have her denied, rub her with emla cream and watch her try and cum...lol...when your timer is releases you..that could be a ultimate denial for her.

Oh dear i should get to being in my own subspace, its only been 4 days, but 30 days locked before that.

Chaste-pegged-switch likes this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madam and I were both switches, and I was always in caged to Dom her, since we advanced our chastity and she insisted on cuckolding me, I have not took the Dom Role with her. Her bull doms her now, and I am her 24/7 sub/cuck.

locked_top likes this.
  15. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Good question!

16. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    About 12 years ago I played with a switch woman. Most the time I dominated her but occasionally I would allow her to tie me up and she would have her way with me. That eventually grew into satisfying my chastity kink and I let her put me in chastity for a week or two at a time between our playdates. She loved that!

The two years I spent playing with her was the most sexually satisfying time of my life. We also had a great time with vanilla things. I probably should have married her!

My wife isn't big on bondage play, so I'm feel like I'm missing a big part of who I am sexually. She likes chastity so there's that I guess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice