Female KH: any going back from KH?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Achedlock17, Dec 4, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    I have a question for those female KH willing to answer it, namely, whether having experienced the benefits of KH there is any chance that they would consider a relationship that did not involve chastity and KH in future? For the avoidance of any doubt I am not looking for a relationship, locked or otherwise. My interest is motivated by curiosity about the psychology of KH along the lines of whether, once tried, there is a reluctance to be open to a more conventional relationship. Thanks!

boi paul, sissy_connie and Guest 3729 like this.
  2. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    I know this thought might be a selfish and not very sub like thought, But I sure hope Keyholding is as addicting as I seem to find orgasm denial.

boi paul, Tom Allen and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  3. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    I recently asked that very question. She said she would not care to go back.

boi paul likes this.
  4. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    I would definitely not want to go back now, my husband is so much more attentive and nice to be around. It's him with an upgrade. I loved him without this, but I love him even more the way he is now.
    I have said that if fate would do us part (which I really hope it will not) I would only be interested in male subs willing to be chaste in the future. They are just so much more fun to be with! But I am pretty sure none would come close to the amazing relationship I have now. I just can't imagine anything better.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I have permission to answer this for my madam, and she also says absolutely not. She would never or could never go back to a non chastity based FLR, she adore the control and power to much, and gets all the satisfaction she wants and needs.

soforo, boi paul, hardbodysub and 3 others like this.
  6. Achedlock17

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies so far.
    @Alana I note your wishes but cannot influence whether they come true.
    @Xileh I hope you are coo with that.
    @MRS.Lilith Noted thanks.
    @madams-sissysub Noted thanks.

I wonder if any female KH will reply saying “yes I can take it or leave it, the personality and preferences of my suitor would influence me”.

boi paul likes this.
  7. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    I've asked my wife that a couple of times and the answer is always, "Oh hell no, there is no going back for either of us."

8. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

boi paul and MRS.Lilith like this.
  9. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    We would never go back to a non chastity lifestyle. Our relationship has always been amazing, chastity helped me dispel of a bad habit and it really enhances our connection in every way. There was a couple of times I wanted to quit, it was pretty much do to my immaturity at the time. She wouldn’t allow it and I’m so thankful to have such a strong woman in my life.

If for some god awful reason fate took us apart I don’t necessarily know if she would pursue specifically a chastity relationship. I do believe that she would seek a submissive male now understanding the difference then perhaps chastity would follow.

boi paul and MRS.Lilith like this.
  10. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    For me, I think there maybe to many variables in just saying I would not go back.

If PK and I could get back to our prior lifestyle coupled with the benefits we have achieved with chastity then I would go back to a relationship without a device. Some of those benefits include, improved communication, affection, attentiveness and male sexual performance. At this time he has not demonstrated consistently that he can meet or exceed my expectations and desires. So the current situation goes on, for however long that may be.

11. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    I like the way our relationship is developing and I don't think I'd want to go back to how it was before. And having been married to my soulmate and realising that's who he is, I wouldn't look for any other relationship.

12. MrsAnne

Verified Female

Local Time:
    For me, it would depend on the individual. But for my husband ? Never.

MrsAnne

13. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    It's a good question. As soon as I saw the post, I wanted to ask my wife, but thus far I've been too cowardly. I'm honestly not sure which answer would be more troubling to hear...

boi paul and Peter Rabbit like this.
  14. Achedlock17

Local Time:
    Once again thanks for the replies everyone.
    @Maddie Mae and @MrsAnne : I find it reassuring that at the level of principle you leave the door unlocked, if not open, so to speak.

boi paul and Maddie Mae like this.
  15. PrincessKH

Verified Female

Local Time:
    At first, I wasn't even sure if being a KH was something I would enjoy but now I am I do agree with a lot of the posts and feel that my husband is a lot more attentive. He actually had to have a night without it the other day and I instantly felt deflated so it obviously has more of an affect than first thought. I actually love being a KH, its not only helped him be more attentive but this has, in turn, helped with my own body confidence and I feel strong and sexy all the time.
    It's incredibly empowering for women.
    We know he is locked all the time however, in our normal day to day interactions, I do not tell him how to be or what to do. He is quite an alpha male generally when dealing with everyday life so this is his escape from that role where I get to control my property.

16. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I think that's very much how things are with a lot of couples. You just live your normal day to day life. Mrs Chaste is a more matriarchal type of woman (I don't mean that in a kinky or disrespectful way) and as such is "in charge" of our household. But I still do my own thing most of the time. I remember several years ago after an argument I got hold of her keys and unlocked myself! When she found out she was genuinely annoyed! It was very much "how dare you!". We don't argue much and soon make up, which is always nice! Anyway after that "little incident", she made me get a keysafe and attach it firmly to the back wall of the walk in cupboard in the bedroom! No chance of me getting out again! She genuinely doesn't like it if I have to be unlocked! And so I am locked as close as possible to 24/7, 365! And I love it!

boi paul, Peter Rabbit and Rectrix like this.
  17. Giacomo

Giacomo Active member

Italy - Rome
    Local Time:
    I’d add the exciting humiliation to be used as a sex toy like me. Ready as soon as she orders and locked up once used. It’s so thrilling for both

boi paul and Larrious like this.
  18. Achedlock17

Local Time:
    Once again thanks for your replies everyone. There is a clear majority in the responses in this admittedly biased sample: no going back! And even those KH who could imagine leaving the door open (doing without KH in future) are hardly hurrying to get away from the mansion. Food for thought!

boi paul and hardbodysub like this.
  19. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    We actually went through an emotional stressful time recently. My wife and I got through it. She felt she was letting me down. We talked seriously about it.

I offered to take back control of my orgasms again if it helps her. I don’t want to be a chore or someone else to manage. She needs a friend. I try to be that. That’s how we started this in 2013 and it became a foundation of our renewed relationship.

She didn’t have interest in giving up and going back to the way we were before. She said she just needs to be firm about me simmering down my expressions of denial-fueled desperation. She will be clear when there will be no teasing, locked or not.

We talked about the impact of the smallest Contender cage and how preventing erections calms me. I was unlocked under no touch rules wearing fat PA jewelry which teased my unconstrained erections. That was a mistake. I should have been kept locked.

She concluded that she’ll lock me up in mg smallest cage when she needs me to be calm.

She sometimes needs a warm friendly person to snuggle without any expectation of sex (which includes caged teasing, ball squeezing, throat biting and spanking).

So she does need breaks from the intensity we maintain. But she wants to keep me her good, nice, tasty and spankable boy.

I thought she might have wanted to release me, but she’s happiest when I’m hers. It feels like home now. When she’s relaxed she wants to pamper me with endless teasing and frustration. She says it’s good for me.

ArtsyLady, boi paul, Rectrix and 5 others like this.
  20. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mrs Edge and I do not have an FLR; other than the long term chastity/denial thing, we have a very conventional relationship.

That said, we happened to be talking about this a few weeks ago, and she told me that it's a good thing that I'm enjoying how things are going, because if I wanted to go back to being unlocked, there would be "issues." She said something like "I really wouldn't want to go back."

21. locked4now2

locked4now2 Active member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    I read a lot of wives responding that they would not go back. I hope for all of you that is the truth, but just a word of warning. Almost two years ago my wife and I was rolling nicely with chastity and I asked her this same thing. She said, no way would we ever go back... Fast forward about 8 months and real life things just started piling up and she lost interest, gave back keys. I waited a few weeks, but finally removed my cage. Basically we went back to how we were prior to chastity in about 5 months after that and today she acts like it never happened. I tried to discuss, but she just would rather not. I have accepted this because I love her. Something about it does not click with her at this time... I hold hope for the future. Just remember that saying "I would never" is pretty difficult to actually do as life changes...

22. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I would never do that, but the person I become a few months from now might.

boi paul likes this.
  23. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear that, and good luck for the future. The need to submit does not go away once you recognize and accept in yourself, as evidenced by the fact that you're still here.

Xileh and boi paul like this.
  24. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    I just asked My Mistress that question. Her response, Are you crazy boi I have too many years invested in your training as my slave. All the money I have spent on toys, clothes, to use and wear for her slave to make her/him happy right! end of question get me another cup of coffee boi.....I agree with Her. since the first time I chatted with Her I have been boi paul. or boi, everyone who knew us, family, too calls me boi :) 14 years ago She took me for a makeover to christine so She was born......that's why I said her/him. in our house, I will Hear christine get in here now! Or outside hey boi! imho, Anyone that has a keyholder your living together or married. We have waited so long! held on to our Fantasy, Her if I am bad She will correct it. If I do good obey all She will show be love like no other person has done in my life. the power of the cage or belt. sitting at a family picnic with Ma'am, Sitting there locked tight while my Mother and other female members of the family came by to meet Her, me just sitting there lol. Some of the best sex in my life happen that night......so say locked :) sorry it so long got carried away :)

25. Caged Husband

Caged Husband Member

Warranty administrator
    New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I have asked this question and even though this journey has not been traveled that long. Her response is there is no going back.

Danny15 and tecolote like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice